A New York City Dream ~ Eliza...

Από grw255nyc

Y/N is just a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. One day she esc... Περισσότερα

Parks and Strangers
Nicknames & Hobbies
Texts & Obsessions
Secrets & Escapes
City Lights & Subways
Students & Sisters
Air Matressess & Iron Man
Waffles & Dancing
Breaks & Sweatshirts
Music & Groceries
Dancing & Chicken
Math & Spam Messages
Cleaning & Shopping Bags
Vessel Views & Subway Talks
Gym & Jim
Poetry & Picnics
Teasing & Selfies
Fights & Rumors
Morning Snuggles & Rooftops
Confessions & Kisses
Morning Kisses & Conversation
Boats & Bikes
Plans & Rules
Outfits & Hips
Confidence & The Interview
Dinner Plans & Moodiness
Laundry & Insecurities
Grinding & Drinks
Hangovers & Serenading
Playlists & Breaking the Rules
Turtles & Lists
Emotions & Solutions
Comfort Show & Hickeys
Avengers & Chocolate Cake
Buttons & Tongues
Fingers & Strawberries
Adoration & Showering
Magical Fingers & Realizations
Love & Roof Fun
Flight & FaceTime
Tattoos & Chaos
Flowers & Tension
Wrists & Dimples
Mom & Little Italy
Presents & Promises
Apartments & Movie Marathons
Mood Swings & Massages
TSA & Flight Naps
Exploration & Bath Time
Recap & Soulmates
Stonghenge & Dinner
Fight & Flight
Home & Reassurance
Week 1: Soho & Shopping
Week 2: Transitions & Movie Night
Week 3: Museum & Memories
Week 4: Olsens & Approval
Week 5: Tattoos & Packing
Dreams & Reality
Author's Note

Articles & Fallon

20.4K 536 255
Από grw255nyc

Y/N POV
I wake up before Lizzie again today, in pain and grumpy still, unfortunately. I look down at Lizzie who's still in my arms and smile. She looks so peaceful. Her mouth is slightly open, her face half snuggled into my pillow. Someone is tired. I get up and decide to get my passport situation figured out today. I write a sweet note so if she wakes up while I'm out she knows where I am. It took a while to get all the correct documents ready and such. I, fortunately, didn't have to make an appointment. They got me right in which was lovely. (Let's pretend it doesn't take weeks to get a passport)

I stop at a flower shop to get Lizzie some sunflowers and make my way back home. When I walk in I notice she's still in bed. Damn, last night must have really tuckered her out. I notice the note is in her hand, however, so she must have woken up and fallen back asleep at some point. I settle back into bed with her and try to wake her up. It doesn't take much and her eyes slowly open, a smile growing on her face.

"Good morning, Angel. I got you some flowers." I plant a kiss on her lips and she hums happily.

"I need a shower." She replies and I nod.

"Yeah, you stink." I tease. She shoves my face away and rolls out of bed to take her shower. I open up my phone to reply to some messages and notice my group chat from work is blown up. Oh shit. There are multiple articles that my coworkers sent to me with various messages of confusion. I reply confirming and they start a group facetime. I explain the story quickly so I don't have to stay on the phone for long and playfully say bye before leaving the call. I take note of the different headlines.

New York's Newest Couple Dance in the Street!

Lizzie's Adorable Lover

Lizzie and Y/N Entertain in Astoria

I click on the first one.

Elizabeth Olsen and her new Boo, Y/N who she introduced in a Jimmy Fallon interview earlier this month were spotted dancing in Astoria over the weekend. It appears they were sharing Airpods and dancing to whatever was playing. Onlookers either rushed away or stopped to join in with the fun. Y/N performed an intense air guitar solo and we love her energy! Look at the smiles on their faces before they share a sweet kiss. New York's Newest couple is adorable!

That is actually a great article. I click on the next one. It's basically the same but they have the pictures of me sticking my tongue out and waving. We look so happy in all the pictures and I can't help but smile. The media seem to like me which is nice. I don't know how I would react to criticism for just being myself. I click on the last one and it's more pictures of us dancing, Lizzie laughing with her head thrown back, and us walking away with smiles and our hands clasped together. Each article notes how adorable we are and I'm extremely grateful for it. Lizzie returns in a towel and yawns.

"Long night?" I tease. She shoots me a playful glare.

"My body isn't ready for anything right now. I need food." She states. She checks her phone and smiles. She must have seen the articles. She looks up at me watching her and tilts her phone to show me a message from her publicist. The media is eating you two up! We need to get you and Y/N an interview together. This is amazing press. "I don't love that our relationship is going to be used for great press, but I'd love to officially introduce you to the world as my girlfriend if you're up for it."

"You and Jimmy did say you would get me on that couch." I remind her and she nods. "I guess that's okay. I've been to Fallon so I'd be comfortable going there again." I let her know. She nods and types out a response to her team.

"Jimmy already asked to have us back. We head to London in a week but he is going to get us in before we go apparently." She raises her eyebrows in surprise. "He has an opening for Thursday." She looks at me. I nod in confirmation. The school year is over so I'm free.

"Can I just wear the same suit I wore for dinner with Scarlett and my birthday?" I plead.

"Yes baby, it looks great on you." She confirms. "I'll wear a black dress to match you." She adds in. I smile. I'm kind of excited, no hint of a freakout in sight so far. She sets her phone down to get dressed, stealing one of my hoodies. "We might get some interesting comments as a result of this interview babe." She warns.

"What do you mean?" I question sitting up.

"Well, people want to know about you. You can share whatever you are comfortable with. Jimmy will probably ask about your age, occupation, and other personal stuff. The age gap will be something media will hold onto." She explains.

I shrug, "Don't care, that's our business and I don't care if anyone has an issue with it."

"Okay, just know if stuff comes out that makes you uncomfy I'll be here to take care of you." She reminds me of her promises.

"I know you will baby. You're with me." I nod.

"I'm with you." She confirms.

~Time skip to Thursday~

Remember when I wasn't freaking out? I'm now freaking out because I'm about to go on Jimmy Fallon in front of people on TV. Lizzie had me do an online media training thing and I barely paid attention but hopefully, I absorbed enough to do okay. Lizzie is currently trying to calm me down.

"Baby, are you going to be okay? You look like you are going to pass out." She states. I'm pacing around backstage, tossing my hair to each side not knowing if it looks better on one side. "Babe. Sit down and stop fidgeting it's going to be okay."

I slump onto the couch next to her and take a deep breath. She grabs my hands rubbing her thumbs across my knuckles. The walk in was fine, I was confident just like the first time, but when I realized there were going to be TV cameras on me the panic started. Lizzie holds my cheeks in her hands and makes me look at her. My body relaxes more and she smiles.

"You are going to be great and I'll be with you the entire time." Someone comes to get us and I take a deep breath. I can do this.

Tonight we have two very special guests, Elizabeth Olsen, and her new girlfriend Y/N!

I hear the applause and Lizzie tugs me out onto the set, her hand clasped in mine. I look around the room to familiarize myself as we make our way to the couch. I shake Jimmy's hand and settle in next to Lizzie. There must be a smile on my face because she looks over at me and smiles. I feel my smile grow wider on my face and wink at her.

J: It is so nice having you two back here! The last time I saw you, Lizzie, Y/N was hiding backstage.

E: She was, a lot has changed since then Lizzie smirks.

J: Oh definitely. How are you doing Y/N?

Me: I'm great, this is so weird but I'm good.

J: Lizzie told you she'd get you on the couch!

I laugh and nod in acceptance

Me: She did, I didn't think it would actually happen though.

J: So, how did this happen? Last time, you said you were just friends Lizzie.

E: We were! What I said was true, but somewhere along to way feelings got involved.

J: So who asked who?

Lizzie looks over to me to see if I would answer.

Me: Well, I made the first move, I told her I had feelings for her on my roof, but Lizzie asked me to be her girlfriend officially in Central Park. It was very romantic.

J: That is so sweet! And by the way, you are doing so well so far Y/N, I know you were nervous about this.

Me: That's a relief because I didn't pay attention to the media training

E: You what? You didn't do the training? Lizzie questions with a quirk of her eyebrow. I'm in trouble.

Me: Of course I did, my love. I say sweetly and Jimmy laughs at our interaction. Lizzie eyes me playfully and I smile cheekily at her. The audience laughs too and I turn my attention to the people watching us.

J: You're a natural. So tell us more about you Y/N, we want to know everything.

Me: Hm, let's see. My full name is Y/N Y/LN and I'm a teacher. Hi kids! I wave at the cameras. Uh, I also love to dance, which I'm sure you know from the articles from last weekend.

E: We dance a lot. She nods in confirmation.

J: You should dance for us!

Me: Oh god no, I'd like to not embarrass myself on Television.

J: Roots! Play some music for the lovely couple. He ignores my denial.

Me: Oh we are doing this? Alright fine, but you aren't prepared. I tease and offer a hand to Lizzie, playfully unbuttoning my jacket like RDJ showboating for the cameras and make my way to the open floor. They play a slow song so I pull Lizzie in and playfully twirl her in a circle before rocking to the slow beat then slowly dip her as they finish their short little song. The audience claps and Lizzie whispers that I'm doing well as we make our way back to the couch.

J: You two are too sweet oh my goodness.

Me: You know Jimmy, I see why Mackie is the way he is when a camera is on him. It's hard to not ham it up. I turn to Lizzie. Did you ever get that dick-pick puzzle? I ask seriously but smirk.

The audience laughs and Jimmy loses his shit. Lizzie looks genuinely surprised that I brought it up and covers her face in disbelief shaking her head but also laughing at the unexpected comment.

J: We are going to head into a break but we will be back with Lizzie and Y/N!

The cameras turn off for a second and Lizzie slaps my arm playfully.

"I can't take you anywhere." She scolds.

"This is great. Y/N you are so fun!" Jimmy says and I blush.

"I'm serious, once a camera is on me I can't help myself," I inform them. "I understand Mackie on a deeper level now, that man can't resist saying dumb shit." Lizzie and Jimmy agree and Jimmy asks if he can ask about the tattoos. I say it's fine and we start recording again.

J: And we are back! We have Lizzie Olsen and Y/N Y/LN here tonight and we can't get enough of how cute they are. Now Y/N I heard you recently got a few new tattoos.

Me: You've heard correctly Mr. Fallon. I tease.

J: Can you show us?

Me: Of course. I stand and take off my jacket and roll up my sleeve. The audience gasps and laughs when they realize what's on my arm.

J: Lizzie graciously sent some pictures of the event, Scarlett Johansson did the Black Widow one?

E: She did, while I was in LA I sent Scarlett to spend time with Y/N and it was not a great idea. Those two together are trouble.

Me: We are so much fun what are you even talking about.

J: So are you going to get a Scarlett Witch tattoo too?

Me: Of definitely. The next time Lizzie is away for longer than 3 days there will be an addition or two.

J: Oh I see what's happening here He smirks at Lizzie.

E: Yup, she acts out like an absolute child when I have work stuff, She playfully reveals.

J: Speaking of, how old are you Y/N? If you don't mind me asking.

Me: Oh not at all, I'm newly 23.

J: Oh my goodness you are so young! and Happy belated!

Me: I am, Lizzie's sisters were surprised too when they realized. I know there's an age difference but we honestly didn't even notice or care. We just get each other and want the same things so it works. I smile and Lizzie squeezes my hand proud of my answer.

E: She's extremely mature for her age, and yes she can be a little shit sometimes, but she's also the sweetest and takes care of me.

J: That's adorable. So back to the tattoo because I'm curious. You must of had a few drinks to allow Scarlett to tattoo you?

Me: Stone cold sober Jimmy. I deadpan and the audience laughs along with Jimmy.

E: I facetimed her and caught them in the act. I'm never leaving those two alone again.

Me: It's what you get for leaving us unsupervised! She rolls her eyes and smiles kissing my cheek and Jimmy laughs then smiles at our interaction.

J: Thank you so much for coming. I know you are new to all of this Y/N but you are amazing and I can't wait to see where you two go from here. Give it up for Lizzie and Y/N everyone!

We stand and give Jimmy hugs and wave to the audience before heading backstage.

"You did well baby, although you're a little shit your also very charming and lovable." She comments

"I only care about you loving me babe," I respond and she smiles pecking my lips.

"That was the correct answer, good job," she says playfully.

"Can we go home now, I'm tired." I pout.

"Yes, we can. Thank you for doing this. I know it wasn't something you wanted to do and you still did it for me and I appreciate it." She expressed her gratitude.

"I'd do anything for you, Elizabeth Chase." I kiss her sweet lips again. She reaches up to rub her lipstick off my face and we make our way to the exit. We walk straight into our car, I might have smiled over at the cameras though. The ride home was calm, the exhaustion getting to me. I can't wait to go to bed. When we get home we get into comfies and fall asleep the minute our heads touch the pillows on my bed.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Fun chapter to end the night! I love writing cheeky Y/N. She's embarrassing but also fun and lovable at the same time. London trip is coming! Let me know what you think and I'll see y'all tomorrow :)

Edited: had to fix that Lizzie was the one to say she would get yall on the couch. Whoops

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

12.4K 477 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
788K 21.3K 61
Y/N is far from a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. She's a twenty something year old engaged to Elizab...
867K 24.2K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...
44.4K 1.5K 21
Y/N L/N is not ordinary. Well, a 27 year old criminal is not ordinary, isn't it? She likes to be chased and hell, she likes every minute of it. For o...