CEO At Me

By beannssluv

"I know you look handsome, but it doesn't allow you to walk half shirtless in my office..... Did you think yo... More

PROLOGUE- First sight
Fate at my doorstep
Wrong heroism
Face off
Show me another hell
Suspicions
Unchanging destiny
Auction
consequences
Belief
Quick save
Halfway there
Fake call
The unexpected
Night at her mansion
Questions
Lovely Flashback
Change in season
Bon voyage
Melt a little
Fight with me
Truth behold
Kill, torture me but love me
Anything for love
The Date
No trace
New life and death
Hit Back
Day 1 at the office
Day 2- with you
DAY 3 - The truth confront
With Tae or Me?
Still Mine
Night at his mansion
Untold feelings
Claire
"Yes I Love you"
Confession
The decisions
Good_bye
EPILOGUE

The birthday gift

483 33 7
By beannssluv

It was May 19th and it was unusually sunny and bright outside. The house was studded with beautiful wall hangings and new flowers to decorate.

The carpet extended its way to the room of the person he wished to see first in the morning.

He grabbed a bouquet of violets and stood in front of her room. Knocking the door readily, hiding the flowers behind him he anxiously waited for her to open the door.

The moment the door flung open he yelled,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISUNN!!!!" he handed the flowers to her "I ONLY WISH THIS WOMAN HERE SHALL GROW TO BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER"

She smiled widely and blushed at his unexpected presentation.

"Seriously!? You remember my birthday??? Awwwwww!!!" She fell to a heavy hug on him and bowed playfully.

He shined his box smile and hugged her again out of excitement.

"I can't believe it's already been this long!"

"Oh these are so pretty!!!" She kept complimenting the flowers ignoring him cause she knew what he was saying next.

"Are you listening? Your turning twenty-ei....."

"Ssssshhhhh" she shut his mouth and packed it close.

"Hhhhmmmbb ssshhhmmm bbbbhhhmmsnnn" he tried to speak through it.

"AAHHHH! YUCK!" She removed her hands when she felt something wet touch her palm through his mouth.

"Your palm tastes good!" He said and ran away before she could wield a sword at his chest.

She chased him around the house and he ran even faster trying to avoid. Just around the turning of the hall she bumped hard onto something and looked up annoyed.

"Hey!! Mo..."

She stopped abruptly when her eyes met his.

It was beautiful. Just a description of how ethereal his face looked from up close and his jaw line cutting through her heart made it even skip a beat. His perfect nose and a killing gaze of seduction shot a spark through her body from toe to head.

"Sorry" she quickly apologized realising it was the wrong person.

"You seem too excited today. Why? What's the matter" he asked looking at her and at Taehyung who stood behind him.

"You don't know what it is today?" She asked yearning for a 'yes' in response.

"No"

Her eyes widened in shock and immediately her gaze flipped to a loath.

"Why what is it that I'm supposed to know about today?" He asked again and looked at them.

When she was about to speak Taehyung walked up and pulled her away,
"Let's go. Why are you spoiling your precious day"

Jungkook stood puzzled even after they left.

It was almost noon and they had their breakfast early because of Taehyung's compulsion to order cake after it for the party. He was busy preparing for it. She helped with the dishes meanwhile.

"Okay" Jungkook came up to her "I know what"

Her eyes widened and she abruptly stopped doing the dishes for a moment.
"What?" She muttered again getting her expectations a little high.

'Did he remember? Did he recall that it was my birthday? Does he have a gift? Was all this a prank to make me feel bad?'

Questions and hopes flooded her mind and soul.

"It's the day we learn about the quick move attack" he said without resisting.

She dropped her breath heavily and lowered her head sighing loudly.

"What?" He looked confused at her reaction "Didn't you want to learn it for so long? Come let's go learn that"

She shook her head and resumed doing the dishes,
"I'll take a break today. I'm not feeling good for a physical overwork"

"But you wanted to learn it right? I have been saving it for this day"

She turned to him,
"What day?"

He rolled his eyes and let out the words slowly,
"Its ... Wednesday??"

She dropped her head and never lifted it up until he left the place with the same confusion of what else was today.

'does he really not remember my birthday? Or...does he not remember me?'

It was evening and the decorations were grand. Taehyung had called for a party and it was in a hall just a few metres away from Jungkook's home.

The last thing he would wanna do is to celebrate Jisun's party at Jungkook's place. So he booked the party hall nearby and decided to bash it there.

Jisun was still getting ready as Taehyung already began to set things at the hall.

She chose a pink outfit and her hair curled at the ends to match the gown that covered down till her dark pink shoes.

She was ready and got to the exit when another person just walked behind her.

With the movement she could hear him and swiftly turned around to meet the eyes.

"Your still here?" He asked unfazed by her but the converse was different.

She liked the way the black coloured suit lifted his elegance than the light blue shirt inside.
His black shoes shining like the mirror and his earring in one ear drove her mad.

"You look good" she said without a second thought.

"Thanks" he said and walked past her to his car.

She quickly jogged behind him and said, "don't you think you should be telling me something at least now?"

He thought for a moment and opened his mouth like he realised something.
"Oh yeah, you look good too. Come. I'll drop you"

She scrunched her nose, kicked the tyre and marched to his car angrily.

They reached the party hall in less than five minutes and Taehyung was already waiting for her.

The moment he saw her get down from Jungkook's car his eyes slit.

He went to her and hugged her as he mumbled in her ear,
"Didn't I send a vehicle to pick you up then why did you come with him?"

Jisun smiled at everyone and muttered back,
"I'm sorry. I didn't find any vehicle so I came in his car"

"Fine. Come on now, everyone's waiting" he took her waist elegantly and walked her inside.

Just then a lady screeched really loudly with her arms wide open and fell on Jisun.

"JISUUNNNN!!! MY BABY BOOO BAAAABBBBBIIII" she cuddled tightly.

"Happy birthday love" she pulled off receiving a wide smile from Jisun.

"Thanks Laura. I'm so happy you came"

"Not just me...look there" she gestured inside making Jisun's heart pound in an instant.

Jimin was talking to Jin and her colleagues, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jackson were all drinking and chatting.

She could even spot a few of her childhood friends, Jungyeon, mina and Irene.

She cupped her mouth in happiness when they all cheered as she entered in.

"Your the heroine today" Taehyung muttered in her ear and let her walk further till the stage.

She nervously held the mic,
"I... I am really thankful to all of you who came to wish me"

Everyone were listening to her intently.

Her gaze moved over the crowd,
"My friends...family", she saw Taehyung and Jimin "well wishers", she saw Jin and Laura "my pillars", finally her eyes fell on Jungkook "and the people I love"

Her eyes were almost wet with happy tears.

"I can only say thank you for coming here"

Taehyung immediately ran up the stage and hugged her sideways comforting her.

He took over the mic and spoke,
"To the best woman I've ever met in my life"

He raised his glass and everyone cheered for her too.

The party went on fine. She had a beautiful day with all the loved ones.

But her eyes scanned the crowd for someone. He wasnt there. She couldn't find him anywhere.

Just then Taehyung came upto her followed by Jimin,
"Happy birthday Miss Jisun!!" Jimin wished with his squeaky voice.

She smiled and patted him,
"Hey it's okay you can call me Jisun" she said.

"Ooohhhhh so does that mean I'm also in your friends list?"

"Yeah of course. I'm younger than you anyway Jimin"

"Hmm but it might take some time for me to adjust to it...Jiiissuuunn" he finished with great difficulty.

She and Taehyung made fun of him as they laughed together that evening.

It was already half past 12 and everyone had begun to leave. The party hall was getting emptier as the pitch black sky covered upon by the clouds began to rumble.

"Looks like it's gonna rain. You better go back safely Laura" she sent her off after receiving a warm hug from her.

She now was left alone in the party hall.

Just then she spotted a man carrying another by his shoulder.

"Taehyung! What happened to Jimin" she asked seeing the guy who passed out on his shoulders.

"He's drunk. I can't seem to bring him to senses now" Taehyung breathed as he managed to hold Jimin as he spoke.

"What do we do then?"

"I'll take him home. You take my car and get back home"

"What?! How will you come then"

"I can ride a taxi. And be careful okay. He'll be there" Taehyung warned.

"I don't think he's there Taehyung. Don't worry I'll be fine. You get back soon"

She smiled and nodded at him as he saw his way out with a half unconscious man by his side.

She rode the car and entered the house. It seemed pretty dark. Like no one was there.

'Its empty' she thought as she made her way to her room.

She changed to her clothes removed her make up, tied her hair to a haphazard pony and went out to get some water.

Just as she approached the refrigerator a glass clink sound was heard from the lawn beside the kitchen.

Her eyes searched around for signs of human movement but there were none.

Suspecting her own ears she ignored and continued to take the bottle out of the freezer.

But again she heard the clank of the glass. Her ears perked up and she started to believe that she wasn't hallucinating. Someone was actually there in the lawn.

She sneaked slowly like a cat and leaned on the glass door to check. Her eyes scanned the lawn but no one was seen.

She held the door handle and carefully opened it to reduce sound.

The clouds were rumbling loudly like it was gonna rain anytime.

Her foot steps were softer and her movements sly. She went out the lawn and looked at an empty area with plants and trees.

She sighed and turned around but froze after seeing a silhouette sitting by the stairs on the side of the lawn. He had a glass of alcohol and a huge bottle beside it.

She could recognize the moment her eyes fell on him. He was drinking to his fullest.

She went closer only to find out  three other bottles lying on the floor.

"Jungkook?" She called making him sloppily mumble something and go back to drinking.

"JUNGKOOK!!?" She raised her volume and shook him.

He slowly turned to her and smiled innocently. His killing gaze now changed to baby like.

"Oh te birdday gurl is heeer" he sang and clapped himself.

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook laughed, "Muuh just tryin to hyyde"

"From whom"

"Frum herr, she's insidhe. She don't like muh like tees" he said.

He went on but she couldn't comprehend a single word he spoke.

"Okay now enough. Let's go to your room" she pulled his arm but he yanked it away

"Na...imma not goinn anywer"

"Please Jungkook. You'll catch a cold if you get wet in the rain"

"Raainnuh??" He saw up with his hands roofing his eyes.

"It's gonna rain. Please come" she pleaded and pulled him gently.

He nodded, gesturing her to wait and pushed all the bottled beside the tree, to hide it and followed her.

She managed to make her way to his room slowly with him wobbling side to side.

The sky broke and downpour was heavy. Lightning flashes lighted the house in intervals of the darkness.

He wasn't steady and was terribly drunk.
She laid him on his bed and took his shoes out.

He held her hand back as she was trying to leave after pulling him a blanket.

"I have to tell you something"

His voice got mature and suddenly clear.

She leaned for the pull he offered until her face was closer to his. He looked at her in the eye,
"I've been wanting to give you this"

Before she could even process, He locked his lips with hers and stayed at least for some time. Her spine was sending shock signals to her brain and her legs froze. She didn't expect this to happen. Never ever. Her mind was completely blank. All that she could feel was the wetness of his lips on hers. He sucked on her lower lips before pulling off.

"This is my gift to you Jisun"

He fell on his bed and went to sleep before mumbling,

"Happy birthday Jisun"

A huge lightning flash illuminated the room, that's when she saw a photo blow up of her's in his room. Exactly opposite his bed and that moment she knew he was never trying to leave her. He still loved her.

She got her answer, she looked at him with teary eyes and smiled,

Thank you Jungkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
2.4M 156K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
183K 8.7K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...
57.5K 2.3K 25
Warning: This is a mature story, read at your own risk. Do you ever feel like you're floating above your body? But not out of joy or to escape some...