The Replaced Bride(Completed)

FlowerVine98 tarafından

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 66

12K 439 59
FlowerVine98 tarafından

*** There will be an plenty of mistakes. Please bear with it. Somehow it's an small chapter. Please adjust with it. And slightly boring too. Love you all. Happy reading. ***

Malarvizhi pov:

Today is the best day for me. I literally enjoyed every moment with him. He seen me in my worst state. But he is saying me as a cute. When I gone inside the bathroom to get changed in his shirt, I seen myself in the mirror. Oh my god I was in my worst condition. But this man saying this as a cute.

When I wore his shirt, I feeled him. Right now he is sleeping peacefully like a baby. He is hugging me like if he took his hand, I will vanish from him.

I couldn't control myself. So I just leaned towards him. And I kisses his lips. Just brushing it. I did it for many times. He started to turn in his sleep. But will I let him, I just grabbed his face and planted some more kisses.

"Who will sleep like this. Is He too become like me. An sleepy head" I said slowly

"No I didn't become like you. It's just I didn't sleep in my previous days. As I missed my cushion right" he said to me in his sleepy voice. Me cushion this man.... I need to take care this. But he is speaking did he not sleeping.

"You are awake" I asked him.

"How can I sleep, when you were kissing me like that"

"Then why were you keep closing your eyes" i asked him.

"Just simply" he said to me.

"You" I started to hit his bare chest.

"Ahhh malar ahhh. Its paining girl" he said.

"You are strong man right. You can able to withstand these hittings and all" saying this I again started to hit him just slowly only.

But he flipped me just like that and grabbed my both hands and kept above my head and he comfortably placed his both legs at each side of mine, in such way he doesn't putting his weight over me.

He leaned down, and kissed my lips passionately. It was one hell of kiss.

I get addicted to his kiss man. Ufff.

He then kissed my jaw, then my neck. My breathing turned abnormal. He started to open my top two buttons and kissed my neck.

We both were breathing heavily. And sharing the eye contact. His hair is dishelved. And his chest is raising up and down. I wanted to roam my hands over him. But he is clutching my hand strongly.

"Aadi, yo.. You look sexy...." I said to him. When I become this bold. Ufff.

"I see...."

"I am going to miss you baby girl" he said to me.

"Am not an baby girl and you were kept calling me as an cushion right. You distracted me Mr. Aaditya. So am an chubby, fatty. This is what you were trying to convey to me right" I said to him harshly.

Aaditya pov :

Oh my god. She got me wronged. Am going to be in deep shit. Just in 5 days we are going to marry. I don't want an fight right now that too when we are in lonely. Ahhh. This mouth of mine will take me into in an deep problem.

"Baby, its not what I meant. I mean is that you are my baby." I said to her.

"Okay that too I can accept. What you are having for this cushion tag" she asked me angrily. And started to wriggle. Atlast she somehow came out  and sat in the bed. I too sat, ufff.

She didn't even buttoned up her shirt. So I can able to see somehow..... As its an white shirt, I can able to see her inners clearly. This this...

I then controlled myself and started to see her face.

"Aaditya Kumar answer me" she asked me.

"Baby, you are so fluffy, and having an teddy like body. That is what I meant"

"You are indirectly indicating me about my overweight, fat right"

"No no" I shouted at her and tried to grab her above me.

But she is not allowing me wrap my hands over her waist.

"Baby baby listen to me" I said to her.

"No Aaditya I won't" she said to me.

"Please please" I asked her.

"Nooo" she shouted but she smiled. What why she is smiling.

She lunched into my arms and wrapped her arms over my neck, as I didn't expect this sudden act. So as a result I happened to lie in the bed in a force with above her.

She kissed my lips.

"Malar am sorr.." she didn't allow me to speak.

Because she again kisses me. We both started to kiss each other like we didn't kisses for an year.

"Am sorry Aadi... I was just kidding at you. But you took it as an serious. But you look kind a cute as well as comedy to me" she said to me.

"I love you Aadi. I will be your cushion, Teddy bear, baby girl, angel, everything. But you will be always my Aadi❤️ and mine only." she said to me. I looked at her shocked. She is teasing me.

"You become way more bold."

"Yeah, only with you" she said to me. And started to lean more and kissed me.

"Aadi we both were behaving like an horny teenagers" she said to me.

"Yes malar" I said to her in her neck.

"But am loving it." I again said.

"Yeah yeah"

"Baby could you please move up from me" I asked her.

"Why Aaditya, is am that weight to you" she asked me even lite tears too started to form.

"Oh my god no no baby. No way you are not weight to me. That's not at all a problem. The problem is that, your dress. You see I can able to see you, so I couldn't able to control myself. And then I can't guarantee you what will happen in the next few mins. I thought of enjoying you in the first night then might even the plan too get changed. Think about it "as soon as I uttered this. She sat up. Hahhha.

" Aadi you shameless man "saying this she hitted me.

Then we both started to laugh at our activities.

" Aadi you want coffee "She asked me. I too nodded my head. She got down from the bed as its an evening.

We both got down to the kitchen. She started to prepare the coffee and I helped her in romance. Nothing else. Hahha.

How can I leave her, when she is in my shirt and some phant. She looks over sexy for me. Ufff.

I just hugged her from behind and clutched her hair in one side and started to kiss her neck from behind. She is pouting the milk from the milk packet it seems. Her hands started to shake, even she spilled some of the milk in the kitchen island area.

"Aadi I couldn't able to concentrate on the work" she said to me.

"Then concentrate on this" I said to her. She placed the milk in the table and started to roam her hand in my hair from backside.

Her hands doing different magic to me.

I want her.....

"Please switch off the stove. I want you now. Please..." I said to her. Literally begged to her.

"I too" she switched off the stove. I took her in the bridal state. I started to climb the steps. As soon as I walked towards her room, we heard some sound. We both looked down and saw that krithi and her parents were entering into the home.

Right now I was like what the fuck is this. Why I can't get any time to make love to her. Its really frustrating to me.

"Baby," I called her. She too looked slightly angry.

"Aadi come on go inside please" she said to me slowly.

I too nodded my head. As I don't want to get caught by krithi parents. So I get in the room along with her.

"Ufff, I thought I will spend more time with you Aadi. But see right now" she said to me sadly.

"Me too, not only that. But I thought of doing some other things too. But see we couldn't even able to start over any next level in our life. I seriously now loathe this. See I have my wife in hand in sexy way, even we have room. But see I can't able to do anything right now. "I said to seriously.

" Just 5 more days Aadi. We will do this time everything in a right time. Okay "she said to me.

" Come on first wear some shirt. I don't want krithi to see you like this. "she said possessively at me. Aww am loving this side of her.

" Okay "I said to her.

She started to open her buttons in the hurry. But she started to open from downwards. If she start opening from top it would have been better. I mean I can see her. She is mine only right. So there is nothing wrong it. I think she done it in the hastily. Because she stopped as if she got to have realisation.

I kept looking at her in wide eyes. Am happy.

"Oops"

Saying this she gone into the bathroom. After 10 mins she came out with my shirt over her hand.

She started to help me in wearing it. Exactly we heard the knocking.

"What we are going to do" I asked her.

"Wait I will see who it is" she said and gone before the door and she asked me to go below the bed.

"Okay" saying this I get down the bed. Am an fucking ceo.

My mood right now is like, what is this life. Why I have to live. Ufff.

She opened the door and seen it is krithi.

"Malar the shopping for everything is done" krithi started to speak as soon as the door opened.

"OK... Okay" Malar replied to her.

"How was your romance" she asked her and made to sit her in the chair.

Which is the opposite to me.

"Wh... What romance" Malar asked her.

"I know babe. Just spill it out" krithi said.

"Krithi I need your help. Please help Aadi to get out of the house" Malar asked her.

"Oka.. Okay. Where is my Anna right now. I want to see him. Am missing my brother too" she said to malar. Yeah she becomes much close to me. She is also an such a good soul. How can I not accept her as my best sister. As I don't have one.

"Am here" I said to her and get up under the bed. Actually malar asked me to get down because what I'd krithi parents came and seen me. Then, my mom will definitely got to know. As I know krithi mom is close to my mom.

Krithi looked shocked at me.

"Again Anna you were under the bed. I think you loving my bed hahhaha. Did i disturb in any important thing." she asked me.

"I can't say no to it" I said to her.

"oh my poor Anna" saying this hse side hugged me.

I too placed my hand on her shoulder.

Malar looked happy at this.

"Wait. What it means again." Malar asked me.

Oops.

Then we informed her everything. How I will sleep along with her in the night. How I came into the krithi house just to sleep along my malar. She looked shocked at first. Then she hugged me.

"I love you" she said to me. And she moved away from me

"Ahh these love birds. But am loving your pair" krithi said to me

I smiled at her.

"Happy for you my baby" krithi said to malar and hugged her.

"Help me in getting out" I asked krithi. She nodded her head.

And then in next 10 mins I somehow get out of the home, not before kissing my baby and hugging her. Atleast I have parked the car outside itself. Ufff.

Then I drove away to my home with an heavy heart. I know its just 5 days. But....

When I reached my home, I entered into the hall. There stood Aaditya is sitting in the sofa and speaking my parents. Oh my god.

Iam done for today.

Mom started to look angirly at meand then gave me an elaborate lecture to me. Then I quietly entered into my room. This Aarav said that I didn't have any meetings and I didn't meet him though to mom. Then how will convince her. So I ended up in saying the truth. Dad somehow helped me. But this Vikram took revenge of him.

I started to open the buttons of my shirt. But I stopped as it was weared by my baby girl right. Atleast I can feel her right. So I buttoned up my shirt and I just face washed and then gone to our daughter room. Where she is playing with nakul and Vikram. She get along with everyone pretty much.

"Appa" she shouted as soon as she saw me.

"Yes doll" saying this I scooted her in my arms. And started to play with her. After sometime we all gone down to have dinner. Mom still looking angry at me.

I made thaanavi to eat food by feeding her.

Then I took her to our bedroom and played with her. She started to ask for her mom. So I called malar and made her to speak with her mom.

After a lot of speaking, doll started to sleeping. So I made her to lie along with me. She instantly placed her small head in neck and slept.

Both daughter and mom are same in these. But am loving both of them soo much.

Time skipped:

Malarvizhi pov :

Just like that time gone  it's been an three days. Tomorrow is our marriage. Am so happy right now. For the past two days, aunty conducting the nalangu function (Haldi), in the evening. As its our tradition. Before marriage one week of both groom and bride have to do this.

I asked him, whether the nalangu function is happening or not. He said that for both him and aarav it's happening.

He send his pics of that function. He is even more cute, with the turmeric paste in his face, beard. Hahaaaa.

We both missing each other very badly. I know tomorrow, is our marriage and I can't escape from him.

Our wedding night. Just by thinking about it, Iam getting goosebumps everytime.

And am missing my baby too. Even I had talked with her as well. As my brother and his brother too. Am missing them terribly. But also am enjoying with my girl too. For their marriage, it is also happening along with us. As Aarav Anna parents are best friends of dad and mom. So they accepted for it. So it's like an big celebration for our family.

I couldn't even able to sleep yesterday night thinking about tomorrow marriage.

We All have to go to the marriage Hall by today evening. As marriage is going to happen around 9 am at morning.

At around evening we all started to go to the marriage hall. Everyone have given the separate room. As this hall is like some posh hotel kind of thing.

Me and krithi took room together.

She is sharing her love story to me. And then we have spoke for sometime. Then mom asked us to take rest. But I got call from Aadi. I too started to talk with him. We both decided that we both will meet at tomorrow itself. And even thaanavi is sleeping along with me, I just kept hugging her. She slept.

Am loving Aaditya soo much. Without him I can't even able to think about my life.

Author's note:

Thank you all❤️

How was the chapter.

Did you like it.

I know it's kind of boring. Please adjust with it. Please bear with the mistakes too.

Love you all❤️

Love yourself💖

Stay healthy all💞

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11M 601K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
169K 9.5K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
277K 16.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
4.4M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...