A New York City Dream ~ Eliza...

By grw255nyc

Y/N is just a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. One day she esc... More

Parks and Strangers
Nicknames & Hobbies
Texts & Obsessions
Secrets & Escapes
City Lights & Subways
Students & Sisters
Air Matressess & Iron Man
Waffles & Dancing
Breaks & Sweatshirts
Music & Groceries
Dancing & Chicken
Math & Spam Messages
Cleaning & Shopping Bags
Vessel Views & Subway Talks
Gym & Jim
Poetry & Picnics
Teasing & Selfies
Fights & Rumors
Morning Snuggles & Rooftops
Confessions & Kisses
Morning Kisses & Conversation
Boats & Bikes
Plans & Rules
Outfits & Hips
Confidence & The Interview
Dinner Plans & Moodiness
Laundry & Insecurities
Grinding & Drinks
Hangovers & Serenading
Playlists & Breaking the Rules
Turtles & Lists
Emotions & Solutions
Comfort Show & Hickeys
Avengers & Chocolate Cake
Buttons & Tongues
Fingers & Strawberries
Adoration & Showering
Magical Fingers & Realizations
Love & Roof Fun
Flight & FaceTime
Tattoos & Chaos
Flowers & Tension
Wrists & Dimples
Mom & Little Italy
Presents & Promises
Apartments & Movie Marathons
Articles & Fallon
TSA & Flight Naps
Exploration & Bath Time
Recap & Soulmates
Stonghenge & Dinner
Fight & Flight
Home & Reassurance
Week 1: Soho & Shopping
Week 2: Transitions & Movie Night
Week 3: Museum & Memories
Week 4: Olsens & Approval
Week 5: Tattoos & Packing
Dreams & Reality
Author's Note

Mood Swings & Massages

20.5K 602 563
By grw255nyc

Y/N POV
Honestly, fuck being a woman. When I woke up before Lizzie today I knew there must have been a reason. Stupid fucking period. This is going to be an annoying week, I'm the absolute worst when I'm on my period. I take a shower to hopefully feel less nasty and it slightly helps. I drink some ginger ale and eat some yogurt too, pouting in the kitchen.

"Princess?" I hear her soft call from my bed.

"In the kitchen," I reply. She grumbles realizing I'm not coming to her and pulls herself out of bed.

"What's up your ass this morning?" She asks, instantly noticing my grumpy face and moody energy.

"It's more like what's leaking out of my vagina," I reply.

"Okay, that was unnecessary and nasty." She replies coming to hug me. I whine and turn away eating my yogurt, but let her hug me from behind. "Someone is a moody bitch. How have we not encountered this issue before?"

"I was on it when we met, I was too excited about wooing a beautiful woman to care about being a woman," I reply.

"Now that sounded more like my love bug." She coos.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm a bitch when I'm on my period so have fun with that." I finally turn to face her deciding I'm ready to interact with another person. "Hi, I love you." I smile sweetly.

"I love you too, now how about we go on a walk. Get some fresh air?" She suggests.

I pout a little but know it will help if I'm doing something other than think about how much I hate my uterus. We get dressed and slip some sunglasses on. I grab my AirPods and slip a hat on Lizzie's head for her.  I switch it so it's backward because she looks fucking adorable like that. We make our way downstairs and I pick a playlist to listen to. The fresh air helped my mood and now I just want to be silly. Wow, what a moody bitch.

I pull Lizzie close to me and start dancing around grabbing her hands and twirling her around to the 1975's song The Sound. Are we dancing in the middle of the sidewalk? Yes. Is it annoying people? Also yes. But I could care less. Her giggles make everything worth it. We jump around to the chorus before I twirl her around and pull her close rocking back and forth singing the lyrics to her. We haven't danced like this in a long time and I missed it.

I notice some attention on us and see a camera lens pointed at us. Lizzie notices where my attention is and looks at me worried. I shrug and continue giving them a show, again giving no fucks about anything. Some pedestrians are grinning at our little display and bop along with the music only we can hear. I fucking love New York. I play an air guitar solo and Lizzie loses her shit when I drop to my knees being all dramatic about it. I smile at her loud laugh and hand on her chest leaning back in delight. She shakes her head and covers her eyes not believing how goofy I'm being all of a sudden. I get back up and force her to jump around with me again until the song ends. We giggle when it ends and a slower song plays catching our breath.

"You're fucking crazy." She smiles up at me with a huge smile on her face.

"But I'm your crazy." I stick my tongue out at her. I hug her close to me and smile at the people that stopped to watch our little show as they continue on their way. I notice the lens still pointed in our direction and stick my tongue out at it. I see the person smile and wave and I just wave back. It's their job so whatever. How they found us is a mystery but oh well. Her face is snuggled into my chest and I leave small kisses on the top of her head. She pulls away and pecks my lips before grabbing my hand and pulling me to continue our walk. We walk past the dude taking photos and he lets us be, thankfully. Nice dude. If he said anything I don't know how my hormonal ass would have reacted.

We end up walking to Astoria Park not wanting to be inside yet. We find a bench and take in the sun and nice views. I play with one of Lizzie's hands as we sit in silence.

"Are you feeling better baby?" She asks.

"Much better thank you." I kiss her sweet lips a couple of times before rubbing her nose against mine and leaning back to people watch. Eventually, we decide to head home and I faceplant onto my bed once I take my shoes off. I feel Lizzie sit on my butt and grunt in response.

"Would a massage help?" She suggests.

"That would be lovely." I roll over and sit up once she stands. She takes my shirt and bra off for me and I smirk at her.

"Don't give me that look when you know there will be no sex for a week." She scolds and I quirk an eyebrow.

"Who said there would be no sex for you?" I tease.

"Oh," She softly states understanding I have plans to pleasure her all week. She pushes my chest so I lay down and I flip over so she can settle on my butt again. She grabbed some lotion while she was up and squeezes some onto her hands rubbing it between her hands to warm it up then starts rubbing my back.

"I love your magical fingers," I comment as she kneads my tight muscles.

"Shut up." She scolds and I smirk. "I love your back." She comments.

"Uh, thanks?" I reply not sure what she means.

"It's muscley, I dunno."  She replies and I grunt in understanding. I moan in pleasure as she hits a particularly tense spot and she giggles. She continues her massage and it almost lulls me to sleep. When she kisses down my spine though, I'm fully alert again. I start to move to get up so she rolls off me.

****** Smut warning, the rest of this chapter will be smut, so skip if you do not want to read*******

"Alright, drop your pants," I demand.

"Excuse me, that is not how you ask a lady to disrobe." She teases.

"You know I'll do it myself." I cross my arms and she quirks an eyebrow in challenge. I shrug, alright then. I grab her ankles and pull so she's forced to lay down her head landing on the bed. Her giggles make me smile and I straddle her hips giving her a sweet kiss. I hop off her body and tug her pants down her legs.

"I love your foreplay babe, spot on." She teases.

"Patience isn't my thing currently. I just want to make you feel good." I reply. I slide her underwear off too before sitting her up and tugging her shirt off. I push her hair out of her face and smile at her giving her another soft kiss before pulling away. I find a scrunchie and put my hair up in a messy bun.

"Oh, she's getting serious now." Lizzie teases and I roll my eyes.

"Deadly serious. I don't plan on emerging from between your legs until you pass out from exhaustion." She gulps at my bluntness and unhooks her bra while I finish up my hair. I push her back down with a hand on her sternum and wrap my arms around her back as I straddle her again, assisting her to move up the top of the bed. I make sure she's comfy on my pillows and place sweet kisses all over her face, her smile growing at the gesture. I smile at how perfect she looks, her hair splayed across the pillows "Now you get comfy and enjoy being a pillow princess." I tease. She looks at me confused.

"What's a pillow princess?" She questions her hands resting on my thighs.

"Someone who never tops and enjoys receiving over and over again. A big ole bottom." I answer.

"But, I like to be on top." She states.

"Well, that's not an option currently so deal with it." I tease.

"If I recall correctly there are ways to not be a bottom and receive my love." She teases back

"Well not today, Angel. I don't want you doing any of the work. I want to spoil you." I answer, kissing down her neck. She hums in acceptance and I continue kissing any and all skin I can. I want to memorize every inch of her body. What spots make her shudder and which don't. I can tell she's getting riled up because her fingers curl into my hair and she subconsciously pushes my head down. Hot. I fight against the grip to give her breasts attention, taking her erect nipple into my mouth. I smile at the sigh of pleasure she lets out and kneed her other breast before switching, taking my sweet time.

"Baby please." She whines. I smirk and kiss down her tummy, biting playfully before licking up the center of her stomach. She shudders and gasps when I leave kisses on her hips. I shift down and spread her legs with my hands while my mouth plants hot kisses on the insides of her thighs. I peek up at her and her attention is on me, her bottom lip between her teeth and dark eyes watch my movements. I lean forward keeping eye contact while licking up her slit. Her eyes roll back and her head presses against my pillows. I smile and bury my face between her legs getting to work. I dip my tongue into her entrance savoring her sweet taste and she lets out a deep moan. I love how she doesn't censor anything, letting moans out because she knows it turns me on.

I take my time, which frustrates her, but she'll appreciate it when she's extra sensitive after she cums and I don't let up. Her first orgasm quakes through her body when I suck her clit harshly and her grip in my hair tightens in pleasure. I clean her up but continue not giving her a break. I slip a finger inside of her heat and she gasps, her mouth forming an Oh shape but no sound escapes. I continue at a slow pace while giving her clit attention with my mouth. She huffs out breaths in time with my thrusts that got increasingly more rough and her thighs squeeze against my head as she's pushed over the edge again. Her chest heaves as she tries to calm down. I add another finger and she squeals at the continued pleasure.

"Baby, oh my god." her raspy voice pleads. "Please don't stop." She begs. Her eyes shut tight and her mouth dropped open. I keep my fingers inside of her curling them against her sweet spot and run my tongue over her sensitive nub at a fast pace. Her high-pitched moans fill my ears and her muscles tense again before her legs shake violently, her back arching before her body slumps again. I softly clean her up, my fingers stroking her gently extending her orgasm. They slip out once she catches her breath and she gasps. I lean back and shift towards her, kissing her softly before pressing my fingers to her bottom lip. She makes eye contact before taking my fingers into her mouth. Oh fuck. I bite my lip and watch as she sucks them clean. That should not be allowed.

"How do you feel my love?" I ask once I slip my fingers out of her mouth not being able to take it any longer. I could come without her even touching me.

"I feel tired and like a wet noddle." I giggle at her description.

"Think you could take another one?" I ask and she bites her lip, her eyes lighting up. I think that's a yes. She nods. "Since you insist there are ways to top while receiving how about you get that cute butt up and sit on my face?" I smirk at how quickly so sits up to switch our positions. "Your sisters were right, you're wild." I tease.

"Please don't mention my sisters at a time like this." She scolds and I lay down getting comfy.

"Come here, baby." She crawls up to settle above my mouth and I smile proudly at how willing she is this time, the first time making her shy and red in the face. I grasp her thighs pulling her closer to my mouth and attach my lips to her clit. She sighs in pleasure and I have to grip her hips to keep them still. She ends up grinding into my face anyway, not caring at all about her reactions and it makes me insanely happy that she's so comfortable in such vulnerable positions. She doesn't last long, already insanely sensitive from the first few times. I lift her hips and slip out of her legs. Her forehead is leaning against the wall and I kneel behind her running my hands down her back. She shudders and leans back into me, her body exhausted. I hug her close and slowly move us so I'm spooning her tired body. I kiss her neck and shoulder as her breathing steadies and she falls asleep. I smirk proudly, she's passed out exactly as planned.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Surprise smut! I hope I'm getting better at writing it cuz I feel awkward writing it, but I know ya nasties love it. (I'm teasing y'all are wonderful and I am also one of ya nasties) Let me know what ya think! Also, someone explain to me how this has 3k reads and over 200 votes, I'm shocked and flattered. Feel free to comment, I love reading them and interacting with y'all. Your reactions are welcomed and appreciated.

I've decided Book 2 is going to be angsty as fuck and if it turns into a trilogy Book 3 will be mostly fluff with some sprinkles of angst.

I dunno what editing is

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.4K 27
As the youngest daughter of Howard Stark, you have ordinary expectations for your years at Hogwarts. Little do you know what adventures await you whe...
44.4K 1.5K 21
Y/N L/N is not ordinary. Well, a 27 year old criminal is not ordinary, isn't it? She likes to be chased and hell, she likes every minute of it. For o...
12.7K 495 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
867K 24.2K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...