A New York City Dream ~ Eliza...

By grw255nyc

Y/N is just a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. One day she esc... More

Parks and Strangers
Nicknames & Hobbies
Texts & Obsessions
Secrets & Escapes
City Lights & Subways
Students & Sisters
Air Matressess & Iron Man
Waffles & Dancing
Breaks & Sweatshirts
Music & Groceries
Dancing & Chicken
Math & Spam Messages
Cleaning & Shopping Bags
Vessel Views & Subway Talks
Gym & Jim
Poetry & Picnics
Teasing & Selfies
Fights & Rumors
Morning Snuggles & Rooftops
Confessions & Kisses
Morning Kisses & Conversation
Boats & Bikes
Plans & Rules
Outfits & Hips
Confidence & The Interview
Dinner Plans & Moodiness
Laundry & Insecurities
Grinding & Drinks
Hangovers & Serenading
Playlists & Breaking the Rules
Turtles & Lists
Emotions & Solutions
Comfort Show & Hickeys
Avengers & Chocolate Cake
Buttons & Tongues
Fingers & Strawberries
Adoration & Showering
Magical Fingers & Realizations
Love & Roof Fun
Flight & FaceTime
Tattoos & Chaos
Flowers & Tension
Wrists & Dimples
Mom & Little Italy
Presents & Promises
Mood Swings & Massages
Articles & Fallon
TSA & Flight Naps
Exploration & Bath Time
Recap & Soulmates
Stonghenge & Dinner
Fight & Flight
Home & Reassurance
Week 1: Soho & Shopping
Week 2: Transitions & Movie Night
Week 3: Museum & Memories
Week 4: Olsens & Approval
Week 5: Tattoos & Packing
Dreams & Reality
Author's Note

Apartments & Movie Marathons

19.8K 546 341
By grw255nyc

Y/N POV
I wake up with a start the next morning and realize Lizzie jumped on top of me to wake me up. Jesus fucking Christ.

"A kiss would have worked babe, I could have peed my pants," I grumble once I realize there's no emergency.

"Get up get up get up!" She shouts into my ear.

"Okay, I love you, so so much, but I will push you off this bed," I warn.

"You wouldn't, you love me too much." She kisses my cheek like 5 times in a row.

"You may have a point. But why are you so excited my sweet angel?" I ask, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"I've been looking at apartments and need your opinion." She states perching herself on my lap with my iPad in her hand.

"Babe, what time is it?" I ask, still trying to wake up enough to match her energy. "How many coffees have you had?" I add-in.

"It's like 10 am, and I've only had 1 so far." She explains, her excited eyes locked onto the screen.

"Okay, I'm going to need to pee and get some food in me before I can match this energy okay?" I smile at her as she nods in acceptance slightly bouncing in excitement. "Babe, I have to get up to pee." I remind her.

"Oh right." She gets up and allows me to get out of bed. She follows me into the bathroom and I raise my eyebrow as she settles in the doorway.

"Are you going to let me pee in peace?" I ask and she looks up at me.

"I've been up close and personal with your vagina so no need to be modest, Y/N" She replies and I blush. Okay then, no more privacy I guess. I wonder what the clinginess is about but accept it, ignoring her while I pee then move to brush my teeth. She rests her forehead between my shoulder blades and continues to scroll on my iPad behind my back while I rinse. Apparently, she's not leaving my side, and I'm okay with it.

"Not that I don't love the no personal space, trust me I love it, but is everything okay?" I ask, just in case. She's usually affectionate but this seems a bit more than usual.

"I just want to close to you today. Not sure why, my love." She replies standing straight to follow me to my room. I pick out some comfy clothes seeing how she isn't dressed to leave the apartment either.

"Okay, what would you like to show me?" I sit down on my bed once I change my clothes, propping some pillows up, and smile as she settles in my lap.

"I'm looking at some apartments in Soho. I like the area and I know you do too." I quirk an eyebrow at her inclusion of my love for the area but let it go for now. I hold my hand out and she places the iPad in my hand leaning forward to rest her head on my shoulder so she can see too. I smile softly and kiss her hairline, she's so fucking cute. I scroll through the ones she saved and see the prices, Jesus Christ.

"Holy shit, these are nice. You can afford this?" I clarify. She hums in reply. "You want to buy or rent?"

"Buy, I love it here and then I'll have a house on both coasts. One close to work and one close to my love." She flirts kissing the underside of my jaw. I look down at her and peck her lips in reply.

I click on one on Wooster street and scroll through the photos. Exposed brick, lots of space, cozy but elegant, lots of closet space, 2 bed, 2 baths. This one is nice.

"I like that one, it's really spacious and the exposed brick is beautiful." She explains. I nod in response and scroll through a couple more, but I like the one we just talked about.

"I'd go with this one babe." I offer and she nods.

"Yeah, it's one of the nicer ones, the floors are nice, all the shelving is so satisfying too." She agrees.

"It's very you. I approve." I smile and she kisses my cheek. "Why the apartment hunting today?"

"I got excited. I mentioned it a while ago while I was in LA but now I want to act on it." She explains writing down the contact for later. She sets the iPad aside and sits back up, a huge smile on her face. "The bedrooms are perfect because one is bigger and the other is slightly smaller but can be used for an office space for work." She continues and I smile at her enthusiasm. "It could fit 2 desks and if I get a dog it can be the dog's room." She continues.

"Why two desks?" I ask, tilting my head in question. She blushes and shrugs. I rub up and down her thighs as she plays with her fingers.

"Uh, I don't know. Eventually, maybe, you might in the future move in at some point so, I kind of wanted to get a place that's enough space for two people. And a dog." She rubs at her eyebrows then scrunches them in thought. I reach up and push between her eyebrows and her face relaxes.

"You see us moving in together?" I ask quietly. That's a huge step.

"Not like, soon, but eventually yeah. I did promise you I'd be with you no matter what our future looks like. Maybe our future includes my new apartment." She bites her bottom lip, anxious for my reply.

"I think eventually that could work. Once we know for sure that we work outside of our little bubble here. There's still a part of me that thinks that I'll lose you at some point in our crazy lives, but I'm trying really hard to plan ahead and see us together for a long time." I assure her. "I want to talk about the future and fantasize about what it could look like, but the realist in me knows that we have no fucking clue what could happen," I explain.

"I understand and agree. We haven't had to be without each other for longer than 3 days yet, we still have a lot to try out before we should commit to living together." She adds in. I smile, realizing we are on the same page. Both wanting to plan for fun future things, but remembering we have a long way to go. "When I do get an apartment here though, you will automatically get closet space and drawers, just like I have here." She cheeses and I smile back, what a cutie.

"You're sweet babe. I appreciate it." She leans down and plants a kiss on my lips before snuggling into my chest. "What would you like to do today?" I inquire.

"Can we have a lazy Sunday? Stay in our comfies, eat junk food, and watch movies?" She requests.

"Of course my love. We already are in our comfies, you know I have junk food, so now we just have to pick some movies." I list off. She hands me the remote and I scroll through the movies on Netflix.

"Can we do a Disney marathon?" I ask.

"Only if it's the cartoons. We gotta do Lion King, Aladdin, Lilo and Stitch, and so on." I smile at her enthusiasm.

"Let's start with Lion King." I click play and snuggle closer to her, rubbing her back and playing with her hair. The rest of the day we stuff our faces with junk and continue our movie marathon. We share kisses here and there and argue about random opinions about plot points. She falls asleep during Lilo and Stitch and my eyes stay on her peaceful face, playing with her hair and rubbing her back. She looks so innocent and at ease. I'm so incredibly lucky to have such a sweet, talented, angel of a girlfriend that wants to put the work into a complicated relationship. She's taking me on a fucking trip to England, like what? Honestly, she could give me a rock and I'd cherish it forever just because she gave it to me.

While I am finding Toy Story she stirs awake, taking a deep breath and stretching a little before settling back into my side. She looks up at me with a tired smile and I smile back at her cute face.

"Good nap?" I ask

She nods, "Mhm, I had a dream about you."

"What was it about?" I inquire, finally finding Toy Story and clicking play.

"I don't remember everything but we were in Central Park." She explains.

"Sounds legit." I place my lips against her forehead, planting a few kisses there before leaning back to look into her eyes.

"I love you." She states, her voice cracking adorably.

"I love you too," I reply, kissing her nose and she scrunches it in response. Fuck, she's fucking adorable.

"I'm so thankful for you Lizzie. I hope you know that I'm so happy. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I say seriously, making sure she knows just how important she is to me.

"You came into my life when I needed you, Y/N. I like to think you needed me too. You mean the world and beyond to me and I hope I can show you that for a really long time." She responds.

"You could say I'll love you to infinity and beyond." I tease and she rolls her eyes but kisses me anyway.

"We have to get your passport this week. Probably tomorrow so it's all set for next week." I nod in agreement and we settle back into a cuddle to watch the movie. A small smile is permanently etched onto my face and I allow myself to think about more days like this in a few months or a few years. I really hope I get to love this woman for the rest of my life.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Cute little filler chapter before getting ready for their trip. We are 46 parts in and I have almost 3k views and I'm so confused but so happy too. So thank youuuuuu. I'm thinking about/toying with how I want to end this one and possibly have a sequel. Let me know what you want to see, I'd love to see your suggestions. I love reading and responding to your comments too so keep em coming!

I didn't edit this, whoops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29K 71
Y/N is no longer a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. Well she is, but she's also figuring out to be in...
I love you. By M

Fanfiction

36.5K 1.2K 40
Y/N is a 24-year-old in Colorado living her life as a physical therapist. Her life is in a simple routine when it gets mixed a little by a conference...
5.4K 216 3
The one where Reader plays Vision in the MCU and she falls in love with her co-worker Elizabeth Olsen. || From my tumblr @randomshyperson
741K 23.7K 71
Y/N is not a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. But she is married to her celebrity wife Elizabeth Chase...