I Belong To You ( man x boy )

By natsume1988

Louis Caine Lexus is the most eligible bachelor in town. Tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention a total geni... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 20

18.7K 692 43
By natsume1988

Masha

"I see, so what's your plan now Louis?" Lo's Mom asked.

After a few hours of driving while we carefully threaded our way on their place, we finally arrived. During those moments Lo told them all about me. I'm aware that we are not in a suitable place for that kind of talk but they deserve to know. And I don't have the privilege to hide it forever.

"Before we can think of anything about our mating, I think we still have to prioritize this assassination scheme on me." Lo exclaim, tiredly.

Josh open the door for him while I hop out and run over to them. Lo took my hand while we walk over the palace. Relinquishing the warmth that his hands gave while I intertwined our fingers together.

"I know, those humans are very persistent but I think you don't have to worry about them anymore. Having a mate like Masha, I know nothing bad will happen."

My cheeks blush hard. While I tightened my hold at Lo.

"Yes, I really am." Lo state while he stops walking and gaze down at me.

I smile at him and my eyes widen when he lean down and peck my lips, softly on his own.

"Guys, please can we go inside first and rest. You can kiss all you want after." Darrel exclaim, with a smirk.

I drop my gaze while heat filled my face up to the tips of my ears. Lo just chuckle while he wrap his arm around my waist and slowly stir me towards the house.

"You've heard him eh... So be prepared." Lo whisper near my ear. A shiver run through my spine while I felt his hands tightened his hold at me.

"Idiot!"

******************************************************

"Why he's still alive!?" A young man screech angrily, as he throw a glass with water in the wall. It shatters into tiny pieces while the water soak the wall.

"Sir, we don't know why. But everybody who came after him were found dead." An older man state while trembling in fear.

"Then start knowing why and who killed them! You're so useless!!"

The older man ran out of the room, leaving the angry young man alone.

He is fuming with so much anger when he heard the news about Louis Caine Lexus, and learning that he's alive and well set him more in uncontrollable ramping rage.

He scream angrily while he start throwing things, scattering it all over his room. Still not satisfied he took his personal knife from his drawer and start slashing his pillows, then his bed. But its not enough, this building rage within him will not be completely sated until that man is still alive.

"You should stop before you hurt yourself, young master." His butler said when he came in with a tray full of food.

"Robert." He scoff, annoyed and drop the knife on the floor creating a clattering sound. "You wouldn't understand this hate that filling me within. How I crave to kill that man who killed my brother? To let him feel the same pain that I'm experiencing every moment I see his smiling face in the news. Because I know that he doesn't deserve to be happy, after what he have done! He doesn't have the right to be happy, while I'm here suffering!"

Robert, his Butler put down the tray on the table at the middle of the room and walk over to his master. With a blank face he kneel in front of the young man who is now crying miserably on the floor.

"What if I told you that you can take the person who is making him happy right now, eh Lance.." A shrill voice exclaim. Robert turn his head and saw a beautiful woman came in the room walking with an evil smirk painted on her glossy lips.

"I told you that you can't just came in Shanna...." Lance, the young man huff irritated while he slowly wipe his face and stood up and glare at the woman who is already standing in front of him. "And who is this person your saying?"

"In our world he is what you called as his mate, the other half of his soul and the reason for his existence. Just removed that boy on the picture, can you imagine what Louis will feel once his mate are not on his side..anymore..."

Lance frown at first, but slowly his face starts to contort evilly while a smug grin formed on his thin lips. "I would love to see that came true.. I really wanna see.." He murmur and turn his eyes at his Butler. "Robert, tell the guys that I have another job for them.."

A shudder filled Robert when he heard the inhumane laugh came out of Lance, when he walk out the room. And for once he is afraid to what may happen to the person who is about to received his wrath. As no one can stop Lance plans.. No one anymore...

***************************************************************

Masha

I shudder, and an unknown dread filled me. I abruptly stop before I can even step inside as I turn my head and look at the wilderness surrounding us. Because for some unknown reason, I can feel that someone is out there looking at us.

"Is there something wrong, Masha?" Lo ask, worriedly.

"It's nothing, I might just hallucinating." I smiled, and skip towards him.

He took my hands and tug me towards the door. "Don't worry, we're safe here." He state, reassuringly.

I nod and walk beside him. But my eyes grew big when I saw the banners hanging on the wall and the happy faces of the whole members of Lo's pack who greeted us cheerfully when we came in.

Tears suddenly flow out from my eyes, and I can feel my throat clogging as I start to sob. I wheeze while I brought my hands on my eyes as I sat down on the floor.

After a while I feel Lo wrap his arms around me, as he starts to rock me calming me down. He didn't said a word, and left me on my own bubble. But I can feel his big hands softly patted my back, giving me comfort while I let my self cry.

Everything is overwhelming. I never experienced something like this and quite honestly it's all touching. The way they accepted me with open arms. Even though I left their Alpha, and hurt him they still took me, accept me and gave me a warming welcome that I am not sure I deserved.

"Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you.." I choked, with trembling voice but I'm sure they heard me when I suddenly felt a couple of warm hands pat my head and my back, while I heard them walk away leaving us alone.

"Just let it out baby.." Lo softly whisper. "And be use to it, because we are already your family."

I just remained quiet, as I rendered speechless. While I clutch tightly on Lo's arms.

Suddenly my phone rang, wiping my tears and exhaling a mouthful of air I pull away and get my phone from my pocket. Lo, just look at me silently as I answered the phone.

"Toni, I presume you have something for me."

"Yeah, I already have the name of the guy who wants your mate dead."

I huff, "And who is it?"

"Hmm, someone named Lancelot Knight..."

"Lancelot Knight??" I suddenly heard Lo gasp out loud, turning my eyes towards him I saw his face starts to pale while he shook his head. Fear suddenly swirl around his eyes as he starts to tremble uncontrollably.

"No! It's not possible! No.. No.."

I hang the phone, and put it hastily inside my pocket and then I run over at him.

"Lo!" I called out fearfully, while I shook him snapping him out from his panicked state.

"Masha.." he whispered my name, and look at me guiltily. "I think I know why he wants to kill me.. Because I did something unforgivable at him.."

I kneel in front of him and brush his cheeks."What is it.. What have you done Lo??"

He stare directly at my eyes and hold my hands, I can feel him shaking but his face remain blank. "I killed his brother..."

__________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 58 13
Book 1- String of fate series ~Emerson Haneul Wordsworth, the eldest son of the most powerful pack, is anything but an ideal mate. He could tolerate...
442K 18.4K 29
Conrad Fitzroy is a delta. He's blue collar. Poor. And yet, he enters a world of impossibility under the arms of charming alpha Joseph Darling. Only...
118K 4.4K 33
Orion Manius is a 29-year-old millionaire who owns two nightclubs, and few bars in the city of angels. He's the devil in disguise. And everyone knows...
326K 11.5K 33
Meet Shiloh and Lexus. Lexus is the Alpha of the Royal pack, the pack that is above of all packs there is. Lexus is now a hundred years old werewolf...