Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
25
26
27*
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

28

100 3 1
By fookinavocadosman

These past two weeks have been amazing. I start and end every day in Harry's arms and I don't think anything can beat that.

Harry's becoming more open to me and I love it. Harry and I alternate cooking when we do cook and not get takeout.

He tends to make more healthy things while I gear towards heart disease at 30. I've learned a bit more about Harry's past as well.

He was born February 1st, 1998 in Holmes Chapel, where he lived until he was 16 when he had to move because of the gang.

He won't tell me why he joined the gang, all he's told me is that he met my dad who had a deal too good to be true and that was that.

He also won't talk about his family and I can tell it's a sensitive subject because every time I ask he tenses up and changes the conversation.

I catch myself often thinking about what if Harry never accepted that deal. At times I see what I assume to be the old him, the carefree, childlike Harry.

Not the brooding, tough bad guy Harry that I first met. Harry has his fair share of wounds and I'll try my hardest to be there to heal them into scars. But other than those few complications Harry is well Harry.

He still loses his temper at stupid things, like the other day I wouldn't go to bed with him because I wasn't tired yet so I wanted to stay downstairs and watch Netflix, but no, Mr. Harry had to throw a fit saying how I was being unfair with him and that I could just watch it in the bedroom, where I argued that he wouldn't sleep and then he'd be pissy with me in the morning.

He ended up throwing me over his shoulder and bringing me to bed with him where we cuddled and shared stolen kisses in between episodes of NCIS until 3 am and low and behold at 7 am he woke me up grumbling about how he didn't get enough sleep.

I shushed him with a kiss and then he was magically better. Today has been a good and chill day.

I began binge-watching Supernatural while Harry's at work doing his illegal things. I just got to episode 10 of season 1 when the door opens and Harry comes bounding in.

He's wearing black skinny jeans with a Rolling Stones t-shirt. He jumps down next to me pulling me into him.

"Chinese, Netflix and chill, cuddling." He whispers before tugging my head up to kiss my lips. We share an intimate kiss and I whisper a yes as he smiles even wider.

"You order the food, I'll set up Netflix," I tell him as he releases his grip on me and I head upstairs. I get in his room and turn on his tv setting up the Netflix leaving it on the opening screen as I head over to the dresser to grab different clothes.

I grab a pair of pajama shorts and his t-shirt, I get my leggings off and into the shorts and I'm just about to get my old shirt over my head when Harry throws open the door seeing me and tackling me onto his bed.

"Harry!" I squeal when he starts nuzzling his head into my neck as he wraps his arms around me. "Can't breathe." I choke out slapping his back, and he squeezes tighter before releasing me.

I take in a deep breath and push his body off me, throwing his shirt on. I lay back down cuddling onto his chest, leaving a kiss right where I know his left swallow is.

"You're in a good mood," I whisper not wanting to interrupt the quietness. His fingers play with my hair and he lets out a giggle.

"Good day today, I just wanted to get home to my girlfriend." He giggles before pulling me on top of him so my hands lay on his chest and he leans down capturing my lips.

This is something I'll never get tired of. His lips are always so soft and they taste like heaven. Eventually, our kiss is interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, and Harry groans not wanting to get up.

I get off him and go to head downstairs to get the food but he pulls me back kissing my lips harshly.

"Nope, you're basically naked, I'll get it." He shows me a toothy grin standing up and slapping my butt before heading downstairs.

I get myself comfortable and pull up NCIS beginning where we left off. He comes in with a bag and a couple of water bottles putting the bag on the bed.

He goes over to his dresser pulling out a pair of grey sweatpants changing into them and throwing his shirt off.

He climbs into bed with me and starts pulling the food out. I instantly reach for my beef fried rice and pout when I don't have a fork.

"Babe, did you get the forks?" I look over at him and he has a smile across his face and I raise my eyebrow at his reaction.

"You called me babe." His smile grows and I just laugh at him." I grab the bag looking for the utensil and see he didn't grab any.

"Ugh not all of us are masters at using chopsticks, Mr. Styles." I tease before swinging my body out of bed and running downstairs to get a couple of forks.

I get back up and see he's already digging in and has started the show. "Heyyy you started without me." I pout before giving a slight smile and ruffling his hair.

He groans at me messing up his hair, running his hand through it to get it back in place. I grab my food cuddling into him and we begin our night. A bit later Harry gets up to throw out the garbage and put the leftovers in the fridge and I decide to change the show.

As I'm scrolling through our options Harry comes back taking the remote out of my hand and turning the tv off. I protest and reach out for the remote but he lifts it above his head pushing me back down.

"Nope, time to cuddle." he grins before getting on the bed and getting comfortable before ushering me into his arms.

We lay like this as I trace his chest tattoos, and his fingers run through my hair, sharing stolen kisses every once in a while.

"I want to tell you something about my past." He whispers so gently that if I wasn't lying on his chest I wouldn't have heard him. I nod my head leaning up to kiss his lips and he sighs.

"I can't have you interrupting me or else I don't know if I'll be able to continue." He tells me wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"Okay," I whisper and I just keep my gaze on him. I can hear his heartbeat getting faster and I trace his tattoos to calm him down. He takes a couple of deep breaths before starting.

"On January 18th, 2014, I came home from my friend's house after having hung out with him the day before. We got shit-faced drunk and I was afraid of what my parents would say so I stayed at his. I walked in and I expected to get yelled at right then and there but it was silent. My parents' cars were in the driveway so I yelled out for them but no one answered. I looked around downstairs finding no one. I eventually yelled out my sister's name because I knew she was home from uni for the weekend. I got no answer so I went upstairs to where the bedrooms were. I peaked my head into her room and saw nothing was out of place, so I went into mine and still, I saw nothing. I went down the hall to my parent's bedroom and I opened the door." He pauses and his eyes start to tear up. He lets out a shaky breath as I continue to silently comfort him.

"I opened the door and I saw them. But they were dead. I was in shock and I just stared at their bodies waiting for one of them to move. I eventually went to them and kneeled next to them and broke down." Tears start streaming down his face and he continues to take shaky breaths as I sit up and pull him into me just letting him cry.

"I- I looked at my dad and the bullet wound in his head and his body was turned towards my mum and Gemma like he was trying to protect them." He cries even harder and it takes him longer to calm down.

"I eventually ran downstairs and called the police and when they got there they started to question me about what happened. I remember when the medical examiner brought down their bodies in body bags and I just broke. I collapsed to the ground crying thinking maybe my tears will bring them back. The police eventually left and a case was opened. I was sent to a foster home. A couple of months went by and no leads or anything were found and the case went cold." He whispers and he sits up looking at me with his bloodshot eyes.

"One day as I was looking for clues towards their murder, a man came up to me and said that he could help me. It ended up being your dad. Obviously, I accepted because I just wanted to get justice for them. He took me to someplace in London and he gave me everything he had about the case. I read over every single detail, finding out things I didn't even know." He pauses taking a shaky breath in.

"Gemma was pregnant. She wasn't far along, but still, she was going to have a baby. She was only 19 but fuck it broke me. She had her whole life ahead of her and it was taken away by some fucking imbecile." He starts to rant, his anger is slowly trickling through.

"I had nowhere to go, I was living in a foster home and I couldn't take it anymore. All I wanted was revenge. Your dad promised me I would be able to get revenge if I joined the gang. So I did. That was the start. At 16 I was the newest and youngest member of The Deplorables." He lays back down cuddling me into him, leaving a kiss on top of my head.

"Months of research go by and as we come up onto the one year anniversary of their death we get a break. We got intel that someone from our rival gang The Superiors, killed my family. So naturally, we find out who they are, kidnap them and get the information out of them. He killed my family over something my dad did to him back in high school. Fucking high school Hope." I flatten my hand on his chest rubbing up and down to try and keep him calm.

"My dad dated his ex-girlfriend after they broke up, and well she fell in love with him and he didn't. She was obsessed with him and eventually, he broke it off. After that, she went back to him, but he was never good enough for her because he wasn't my dad. So he held a vendetta against him. He told me how my mom and Gemma were screaming and pleading with him and how he made my dad watch everything to torture him. That's all I got out of him before I shot the motherfucker the same way he did to them. After all this time I still hurt. I try so hard to escape but reality sneaks up on me and captures my mind." He pauses before whispering, "So that's that. That's why I'm so fucked up."

I move around in his arms and lean my head up capturing his lips in mine leading a slow and sensual kiss. I break the kiss after a couple of seconds before whispering against his lips.

"You're not fucked up. You just had a rough couple of years bubs." He kisses me again, before reaching over and turning off his light leaving us in darkness.

He pulls me closer to him nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck as we try to sleep.

I'm on the brink of sleep when a blaring alarm jolts us and Harry immediately gets out of the bed.

"Shit." he starts muttering to himself as he throws clothes on.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I ask but he ignores me flying around the room gathering things. He opens his nightstand grabbing a gun and tucking it into the waistband of his jeans.

"Harry!" I yell at him and he finally stops looking at me.

"Hope go into the black room and wait there okay." He says to me calmly as he continues his search. I don't make an effort to move still trying to figure out what's happening.

"Hope! I said go!" he finally yells and I jump out of bed and run into the room. I sit down on the bed bringing my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them for a sense of comfort.

He eventually comes barreling in with Athena and Niall and I know something is really wrong. Athena runs to me and I wrap my arms around her as the boys open the closet and start moving things around.

"Okay, you guys need to stay in here until we come back. Don't open the door for anyone, and stay quiet." Harry demands and starts ushering us into the closet. Athena sits down but I hesitate, I wrap my arms around Harry and whisper so only he can hear.

"Please stay safe." He eventually hugs me tighter and whispers "I will." before pulling away and leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"Harry we need to go now!" Niall yells from outside the room and Harry puts me in the closet.

"I'll be back," he says before closing the door leaving us in darkness.

Harry's POV

I run out of the room, locking the door behind me. I run downstairs and Niall's already at the door. I lock the flat up and we run to the elevators.

"What the fuck is happening," I ask Niall. The doors open and we get in hitting the floor for the meeting room.

"The Superiors have somehow gotten in, they're raiding and trying to get our supplies." I hiss out a fuck when the doors open and I lean out to investigate.

The hall is clear so I turn back to Niall giving him a nod as I pull out my gun steadying it in front of me. Niall and I get down the hallway to turn and we hear a gunshot.

My head whips to make sure Niall is okay as he does the same. Another shot goes off and we peek around the corner to see a gunfight. I aim my gun at the back of their head and fire. They drop to the ground and I see Louis on the other side.

"Oh thank god." He yells before running to the door. Niall and I run as well just making it before the door closes.

All the boys are in here as well as Dean, and Zayn is typing on the computer frantically.

"What the hell is happening," I speak up grabbing their attention.

"The Superiors broke in and are raiding the base. They disabled the security system somehow so none of the locks are working, Zayn's trying to get it back up and running and our members are trying to kill or get them out of the base." Liam speaks up but my mind is only focusing on one thing.

The locks aren't working.

"What do you mean the locks aren't working?" I nearly yell trying not to let the worst-case scenario pop in my head.

"The locks and security system are down which means anything that has a code or scanner isn't working, I'm trying to get those back up first before the cameras." Zayn finally speaks with his attention still focused on the computer.

"Oh fuck." I whisper before turning at Niall. "They're in the apartment." Niall's eyes bulge before he says a quiet fuck.

"What Styles, who's in the apartment?" Dean asks and Niall and I just exchange a look.

"Uh, Athena and Hope sir," Niall says and Dean's face contorts into anger.

"You left them there!" he screams and everyone flinches. "Why the fuck would you leave them there!"

"I didn't know the security system was down! We put them in the safe room and locked all the doors!" I practically scream back and he just looks at us.

"Well, what are you waiting for! Go back!" He yells at Niall and me and we nod before running out of the room. I start whispering curses as I clear the hallway.

"They're going to be okay Harry," Niall states as if he knows everything.

"You don't know that." I huff out and he scoffs, the doors open and we push the button for the apartments.

"I've seen the way you look at her H. It's like she's put the stars in the sky and painted the sun." I don't respond and the doors open and I run down to my apartment.

"At least the doors still closed," I say before pushing open the door and bounding up the stairs.

"Hope!" I scream running down to the end of the hall to see the door kicked in.

"Fuck!" I yell running over the broken door. I see Athena lying just outside the closet and I run over kneeling and checking her pulse.

Niall runs in after taking over trying to get Athena awake. I scan the room for Hope but I don't see her. I run out and into the bedroom, I yell for her again when Niall screams for me in the other room.

I run over and see Athena's awake clutching onto him. I kneel next to Athena and take her face into my hands making her look into my eyes.

"Where's Hope?" I ask her and her eyes start to tear up even more.

"They took her."

*********************
Hehe I like to create chaos. Uh thank you for over 800 reads that's insane. Sorry for the delay I've been busy doing stuff 👀 it's the end of the year so a bunch of stuff is going on for school. My Harry vans came in and they're comfy asf. I also went to the Harry Styles smoothie shop again and the grammy bowl was soooo good😜. Anyways this book is only about 50-60 chapters so it's getting closer to the end... anyways love y'all! -J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
651K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4M 195K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...