DxD Harem x Neglected, Ignore...

By RedHood129

Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became... More

Bio and Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: W-What?
Chapter 2: Waking Up/ORC Status
Chapter 3: Stay Strong, Not Angry: Kiba and Gasper's Call
Chapter 4: Eat For Me: Koneko's Call
Chapter 5: Saying Goodnight: Asia's Call
Chapter 6: He Remembered: Xenovia's Call
Chapter 7: Sober Up: Rossweisse's Call
Thank You for the Support!
Chapter 8: Two Words: Rias's Call
Chapter 9: My Promise: Akeno's Call
Chapter 10: A Visiting Twist
Chapter 11: Continuing Rehab
Chapter 12: Confrontion
Chapter 13: He Knows More: Madoka vs. Issei!
Chapter 15: White Meets the New Red
Announcement
Chapter 16: The Rumo Tribe
Chapter 17: Training Shenanigans
Chapter 18: Rehab AGAIN
Final Announcements and Voting
Chapter 19: The Tribal Chief Awakens! Madoka vs. Vali! Part 1
Chapter 20: Acknowledgement: Madoka vs. Vali! Part 2
Chapter 21: Time with the Girls
Epilogue

Chapter 14: The Fall and Birth of an Emperor

21.9K 185 894
By RedHood129

3rd Person POV
Madoka stood outside a door. He decided before he tortured Issei, he had to pick some things up.

He knocked on the door and it opened after a few seconds. At the doorframe stood.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....Mil-tan.

Mil-tan: Now who are you? Nyo.

Madoka: My name is Madoka Terada. Pawn for Rias Gremory. I'm here to discuss some things with you regards to a fellow peerage member, Issei Hyoudou.

Mil-tan: Oh Issei! Yes the man who promised to turn me into a Magical Girl! Yes what about him? Nyo.

Madoka: Well, it's a long story, let's sit and chat.

Madoka went on about how Issei lying and cheating. He spoke about the ignorance and neglect he received because of these actions. After finishing his story, Mil-tan had a furious look on his face.

Mil-tan: How dare him! I say he gets tortured to an extreme for this!

Madoka: Perfect. Because that's what I came to meet you for.

Mil-tan looked surprised.

Mil-tan: Really? Nyo.

Madoka: That's right. But I also heard you have a pet. Do you?

Mil-tan: I do. Nyo. What do you need with him?

Madoka: For the torture.

Mil-tan: Oh okay. Nyo.

Madoka: Also, do you know where I can find the dvd?

Mil-tan: The dvd?

Madoka: No like the THE dvd?

Mil-tan: Oh you mean that one?

Madoka: Yes.

Mil-tan: I do, I'll have a friend of mine grab it for you.

Madoka:

Perfect. We're all set now.

Timeskip
Issei woke up, and found himself tied up to a bed by his wrists and ankles. Surrounding him were all of the girls. And they had pissed looks on their faces. But Issei didn't read on it.

Issei: So, you finally came to your senses and are now getting ready to gang bang me?

Issei's Mind: (THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!)

Rias: Unfortunately that won't be happening. We're just here to inform you of this.

Rias raised her hand, revealing 7 pawn pieces.

Issei: Hey what is that?

Akeno: Your pawn pieces.

Issei: W-What do you mean?

Rias: It means that starting now...

...you are hereby removed from the peerage and the House of Gremory.

Issei's eyes widened. He knew now this is serious.

Issei: What is this about? Madoka?! What do you even see in him?! You know that I'm clearly bigger than him!

Issei wasn't aware that he was naked. And all the girls could see his flaccid member.

Koneko: It looks disappointing.

Koneko stomped on Issei's jewels. Then the door opened, revealing Madoka and Mil-tan with some bags.

Madoka: I'm assuming you already did the ritual?

Rias: Yes, we already have.

Madoka: Good. *kisses Rias's forehead* You girls can leave now, especially you Asia.

Asia: Why me especially?

Madoka: *gently pats Asia's head* It'll get very messy and I don't want you to be traumatized by it.

Madoka knew what Asia has gone through. But this was gonna be worse than that.

The girls left, leaving Madoka with Mil-tan, Kiba and Gasper.

Madoka: Alright everyone, let's begin.

WARNING! The following texts include violence, blood, gore and torture! You have been warned!

Madoka slowly walked up to Issei, who was already pissed and shit the bed. Literally.

Madoka: Disgusting. Mil-tan, *points at Issei's member and jewels* see this?

Mil-tan: Yes.

Madoka: I have three words for you.

Mil-tan: Why what is it?

Issei's Mind: (Please don't say suck his cock! Please don't say suck his cock! PLEASE DON'T SAY SUCK HIS COCK!!!)

That was on Issei's mind. However, it was far worse than what he was thinking.

Madoka: RIP. AND. TEAR.

Issei had a face of fear. Mil-tan walked up to him and gripped his genitals as hard as he possibly could. Issei felt his jewels were going to pop like a balloon.

Madoka: But before you get to it.

Mil-tan stopped.

Madoka: Do it nice and slow. Make him feel every bit.

Madoka, Kiba and Gasper left the room, leaving Mil-tan to do his work.

*RRRRIIIIIIIIP*

Issei: *screaming* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issei's screaming didn't even sound human or like a little girl at all. It sounded like a literal demon out of the lowest pits of hell.

Thank goodness there was a soundproof barrier spell put on or else humans would probably call the cops.

Madoka, Kiba and Gasper stood outside the door and Madoka then spotted Akeno.

Madoka: Akeno? What are you doing here?

Akeno: Well, I thought I'd like to join you. I'd love to play with you!

Madoka: Ah.

Madoka's Mind: (I forgot the S&M kink.)

Madoka: As long as you don't get traumatized.

Akeno: *cheers* Yay! I get to play now! When will it be my turn?

Madoka: Soon.

After a few minutes, Mil-tan left the room, allowing Madoka, Akeno, Kiba and Gasper to see a bloody, and genitalless Issei.

Madoka spotted the ripped off genitals on the ground next to the bed and slightly threw up in his mouth.

Madoka: Alright. Akeno, I did say you can play. Kiba, Gasper and I need to get something ready. Just shock him with as much as you can.

Akeno walked up looking excited to torture. But then Madoka slightly smacks her butt.

Akeno: *moans* Oh Madoka! *shakes butt at Madoka* You gonna do more than spank me daddy?

Madoka: *blushes and turns away* Just get to it babe.

Akeno walked up to Issei and struck him with lighting, giving him no brakes as she went.

While that was happening, Madoka, Kiba and Gasper had finished setting up a tv about the bed Issei is tied to.

Madoka: Alright that's enough Akeno.

Akeno: *whines* Awwww already? I was just about to enjoy myself.

Madoka: Sorry but we have to end this.

Akeno stood back as Madoka stood at Issei.

Madoka: Alright Issei. It's time to end this. You see this?

Madoka revealed a box. Issei just stared at it.

Madoka: Now here's what's in it.

Madoka opens the box, revealing a gerbil, with muscles, and fists.

Kiba: What the fuck?!

Madoka: This is Mil-tan's pet gerbil! I'll tell ya what he's gonna do.

Issei: W-W-What's he g-gonna d-do?

Madoka: *grins* He's going up your butt.....

Issei and a face of horror and pain.

Madoka:.....to eat your insides. I was told that he was carnivorous.

Issei kept the same face. But then saw the tv.

Madoka: Oh and while that's happening, you be watching.....(Hopefully it's not taken down.)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....Boku no Pico.

Issei:

Madoka placed the forbidden dvd in the player and started the first episode.

Madoka: *to Issei's ear* By the time the series is done, you'll be begging to see more of your favorite waifu, Pico.

Madoka then grabbed a tool to keep Issei's eyes open.

Madoka: Oh and you'll have to watch the whole thing too. You won't wanna miss it.

Mil-tan's buff gerbil then went inside Issei's butt and proceeded to eat his insides. Madoka, Akeno, Kiba, and Gasper left the room.

Gasper: Big Brother? What's Boku no Pico?

Madoka: Just never watch it Gasper. Ever.

Kiba: How do you know this?

Madoka: Just one of Mil-tan's friends told me this.

With Issei
Issei: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OH GOD MAKE IT STOOOOP!!!!!

After Finishing Series
Issei: *dying* NOOOOOOO!!!!! I WANT TO SEE MORE MY FAVORITE WAIFU!!!! Piiiiicoooo.....

Also Issei:

End of Torture

Madoka returned to the room and saw a dead gerbil who had died stuffing itself.

Madoka also spotted a lifeless Issei staring at the tv with a pervy smile on his face.

Madoka's Mind: (Finally. Issei Hyoudou is dead.)

Madoka then saw the door frame, revealing the ORC and Mil-tan.

Madoka: Sorry about your gerbil Mil-tan.

Mil-tan: It is fine. He died doing something honorable. Nyo.

Mil-tan left and just as Madoka was walking to the girls, a green orb shot out of Issei's dead body and tackled Madoka.

Girls: MADOKA!!!

The orb went inside Madoka's body. Madoka got up with a slight headache. He saw the girls in shock.

Madoka: What?

Madoka saw that Asia was pointing at his arm. Madoka looked at his left arm and shared the same shocked face as the girls. On his arm was.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....the Boosted Gear.

Ddraig: Hello Madoka Terada.

Rias: Ddraig?! What's going on.

Ddraig: Rias Gremory, I have chosen Madoka Terada to be.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....The New Red Dragon Emperor.

_________________________________
Boom! Issei is dead and Madoka is the new Red Dragon Emperor!

Also, I decided to let you guys do a voting.

Lemon?

Yes

No

I know I said I'm not confident enough to do one, but I'll give it a try at the right time. There will not be a lemon next chapter. Just doing this for the future if you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 3.9K 55
After event of Trihexa,the woman in Issei harem except Asia,Ravel,Rossweisse,Yasaka and Kuroka(Ophis not in harem because she see Issei as brother) d...
20.3K 353 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
798K 14.2K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
505K 6.6K 40
Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devils and angels and such this is your seri...