America's Crazy Ass States

Af ivywolf28

Being a parent wasn't on America's to-do list. But it's been centuries and his collection of little shits has... Mere

~Delaware~
~Pennsylvania~
-Pennsylvania Version 2-
Mini Story - Delaware gets a cowboy novel for Christmas
~New Jersey~
Mini Story - Happy Birthday America
~Georgia~
~Connecticut~
-Mission Get Mom A Boyfriend - Part 1-
- Author's Note -
~Massachusetts~
~Maryland~
Mini Stories
-South Carolina-
~New Hampshire~
Authors' Note
~Virginia~
Misson Get Mom A Boyfriend in France - Part 2
-New York-
~North Carolina~
Rant
-Rhode Island-
Important Note
Mini Story - Alaska Visits Mommy
Mini Story - Blushing Connecticut
Rant
Mini Chapter - D.C
Requested Mini-Story - Frogs On The Beach
Mini Chapter - ~Confederacy~
~Vermont~
-Kentucky-
!Important Question!
-Tennessee-
The French Date - Part 3
-Ohio-
Rant
Mission Get Mom A Boyfriend in Italy - Part 4
-Louisiana-
-Indiana-
Mini Story - Ass Glitter Bombs
-Filler Chapter-
-Mississippi-
-Rant-
-Filler-
That Isn't A Date, South Italy
-Rant But It Actually Has A Purpose-
-A Filler Chapter That's Not Related To Hetalia-
-Illinois-
-Alabama-
Halloween Bitches
-Maine-
-FIller- + Update
-Missouri-
-Arkansas-
-Filler Update Thingie-
-Michigan-
~Wanna Join My Cult?~
Requested Mini-Story - Oceanix City
✡Christmas✡
- Quick Editing Update -
South Italy Is Still Avoiding Taking America On A Fucking Date - Part 2
They Are Both Fucking Idiots - South Italy's Failures Part 3
Floridas
Requested Mini-Story - Portland tries to leave
Texas
Let's Try - South Italy and America Try Not To Embarrass Themselves Part 1
Iowa
-What To Do With Delaware?-
β™‘Ah Fuckβ™‘
Wisconsin
-California-
Ekkkkkkkkkkk!
Oregon
Author's Note (IMPORTANT)
Mini Story - New York Hates Massachusetts
4th of July Redo
Kansas
West Virginia

Minnesota

231 7 17
Af ivywolf28

(Note - Another chapter up! I only own my states that's it. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell me if I get anything wrong. Minnesota is here and he's fucking adorable. Managing to finish Minnesota in time is like a late birthday present to me.)

Minnesota came to America's doorstep with the rest of the Louisiana Purchase. He was 4 at the time and is 12 years old in modern-day. Minnesota is the 32nd state. 

Before America, Minnesota was often found clinging to Louisiana. He was a pretty quiet toddler. When they traveled to America, he kind of just sat around. A shy little kid. Eventually, he opened up and was spoiled as fuck. Then the Civil War hit and things got really depressing for Minnesota. Being 6 during a Civil War kinda sucks. More in the long paragraph. 

Minnesota's name is Ambroise Jones. His nicknames are Minny, Soda, Amy, and Ames. Minnesota has almond-colored skin and wavy, golden blonde hair. His big, baby blue eyes can get him anything. 

His personality? A brat who's also a cutie. Minnesota can be nice when he wants to be. He just chooses violence. He has a bit of a short temper. But since he's only 12 It's less scary and more cute as fuck when he's mad. 

Mississippi and Minnesota sometimes team up to annoy the fuck out of the other states. 

The only one that doesn't love Minnesota's attitude and sass is Wisconsin. Minnesota likes to annoy Wisconsin, mostly by clinging to his legs while he's trying to go somewhere. 

He manages to produce a lot of salt when it comes to sports. Speaking of sports, Minnesota loves to play hockey. His weapon of choice is a hockey stick. Vermont and Minnesota will test Canada's patience. 

Sweaters and jackets are Minnesota's shit. North face jackets? He has at least 10. 

Minnesota prefers the cold to anything else. Not just because of his love for snow but also past trauma. Trauma? Yep, the Burning of Washington D.C was pretty traumatic for him. His first true home being burned down while his brother who's almost the same age as him is being burned alive. Took a while for him to get used to fire again, he's still afraid of it. Welp, there are two reasons to keep him away from Massachusetts now. There's pyromania and that Massachusetts is a bad influence on him. 

Despite being afraid of the stove and sometimes the oven, Minnesota manages to make a hot dish every Christmas. With supervision of course. 

Nevada is not allowed to be in a room with Minnesota alone. Actually, Nevada isn't allowed to hang out alone with a lot of states after the Marijuana Accident of 1985. Minnesota was disallowed from hanging out with him after Nevada taught him how to play poker and gamble.

 Caribou Coffee is life to him. 

So are crockpots. 

The only place Minnesota will shop at is Target. Well, that's a bit of an over-exaggeration. But he still shops there a lot. 

Minnesota has 87 fishing poles. Doesn't seem like the type to like fishing, eh? He mostly goes fishing to calm down or relax. Anyway, these fishing poles represent his counties. 

Mall of America, Minnesota hates going there for one reason. It's too fucking big. 

Minnesota likes nature, he likes looking at nature far away. Bugs and animals chasing after him isn't for him. Well, camping isn't for him. Minnesota often bothers New Hampshire for nature photos. 

Minnesota has every Scott Fitzgerald book and he's kinda ashamed. 

Rollerblades were invented in Minnesota. Minnesota loves rollerblading. Louisiana sometimes takes Minnesota to Junior roller derby contests. He hasn't won anything but still enjoys going to them. 

Snickers are his favorite candy. Well, they're tied with Milky Way bars. 

Minnesota is really into medicine. He's the little doctor of the family. During an accident, he's usually running behind Ohio, carrying their medkit. 

Spam was invented in Minnesota. He has a slight obsession with the food. The rest of the family is grossed out. 

Minnesota likes buses, like a lot. It's unnatural. But sensible since Hibbing is the birthplace of the American bus industry. 

Minnesota hates smoking. He's kicked Virginia's and Arkansas's shins a lot for smoking. 

Minnesota has a lot of mask tape. He will not hesitate to tape all your shit together.

Minnesota's room is the cutest. Pale blue walls and white spruce wood floors. 

He has a twin bed with dark blue sheets. A pastel yellow blanket rests on top of his bed, it was given to him by America when he first arrived. His pillows are covered with either yellow or light gray cases. There's an adorable frog plushie on his bed. He stole it from North Coraline after she threw it at his head. There's also a rabbit plushie on his bed, Maryland gave it to him. Above his bed are some sports posters. 

Across his room is a kid's desk. It's painted bright blue. Minnesota doesn't have a laptop because he's 12 and already spoiled as fuck. Louisiana lets him use her laptop when it comes to paperwork. Although most of Minnesota's paperwork is given to other states. There are photos above his desk, most are of nature and animals. Some of his favorites are from the Superior National Forest and Gooseberry Falls State Park. Next to the desk is the most adorable little fern. 

The area between his bed and desk is filled with a little tent. Made of white wool. There's a pillow inside the tent that's pale blue, it's soft and fuzzy. 

Minnesota's windows are covered by white curtains that have little turtles on them.

 In front of his bed is a chest that he keeps his clothes in. On top of it are his roller skates.

Minnesota was very young when the Civil War started. He became a state in 1858, 3 years before the Civil War. Talk about trauma with a capital T. The states had some sense to keep Minnesota away from the fighting. He mostly stood on the sides. It was 2 years into the war when he started helping out in the medbay. A little bit of crack in the angst, Minnesota was totally forced into a dress. The states still bring it up, they have pictures too. Crack done. Minnesota saw a lot of shit he shouldn't have. A lot of blood, injuries, and infections. He was slightly grateful for being in the medbay. It was better than being in the war room. Talk about fighting, lots of fighting. States constantly got punched and shot. Minnesota did like working in the medbay. Well, when there wasn't a rush and dying men left and right.  

Minnesota loves the cold. Extreme high temperatures, on the other hand, he hates. It's uncomfortable for him, his skin gets itchy and dry. Tornadoes leave him with aches and sometimes little cuts. Floods mean 2 days on the toilet. Fires just suck, burns and itchiness. Extreme snowstorms? 1st-degree frostbite.

-Now On To The Story-

Alfred banged his head on his desk. 

He still had so much work. It just kept coming. The due dates were all over the place. Some due tomorrow, others due in weeks. His boss wouldn't take no for an answer. 

And don't get him started on the emails coming in from other nations. Arthur wanted a form written, Ludwig wanted him to work on this presentation, Kiku wanted to play a game with him later today, Feli wanted to make pasta, Lovi wanted to skype, Russia wanted to become one, China was still nagging him, Gilbert wanted him to make some burgers for the next meeting, and Matthew was angrily texting him about Russia sitting on him the last meeting. 

 Everything was shit. 

Alfred yawned and stared at his computer screen. 

Clicking open an email, he narrowed his eyes. An email from the Minnesota governor. 

"Hi, Mum!" 

The nation jumped and looked under his desk. Big blue eyes stared back at him. 

Speak of the devil. 

Ambroise climbed into his lap, getting himself comfortable. Alfred only sighed and let the state go what he gonna do. 

"What ya goin'?" Ambroise asked, inspecting the email opened in front of him. 

"Answering emails," Alfred said, "this one's from your governor."

Ambroise narrowed his eyes, "ignored him."

Alfred raised an eyebrow, "why?"

"I'm annoyed at him." Ambroise huffed, taking matters into his own hands and deleting the email. 

The man chuckled lightly while the boy on his lap pouted. 

Ambroise perked up suddenly as another email came in. 

Alfred almost groaned, another from China. 

Ambroise clicked on the email, squinting in the low light to read it. 

"He's still bothering you about your debt!?" The state exclaimed, looking up to frown at Alfred. 

"Yup."

Ambroise pursed his lips, his face scrunched up in thought. 

"Tell him to fuck off." 

Alfred choked. 

"I can't tell him that!" He giggled, hugging his son close to him. 

The boy sniffed, "yes you can. Just tell him politely."

Ambroise leaned forward to reach the keyboard.

'Dear China, 

Please fuck off (⌒∇⌒)

Thank you

Love, 

America ♡'

"Minnyyyyy," Alfred squealed, trying to hold in his laughter but failing miserably. 

Oh gosh, his son was way too cute. 

"It's valid!" Ambroise squeaked, struggling to get out of the nation's tight hold. 

Alfred giggled and nuzzled the state. Smiling as Ambroise finally relaxed into his grip.

"You are just adorable."

Alfred added, "and that message is hilarious." 

Ambroise snorted, "let me tell you. The confrontation between you and China won't be as cute and hilarious as that email." 

Alfred froze. 

The email had been sent......

China was now sending him angry emails.

"FUCK!" 

(Note - So I let the name decide the gender. On one of the lists I was looking at, I found the name, Gay. It took all my willpower not to name Minnesota, Gay. Also, the reason he's so young is because of the settlement date. One list said 1805. I found another that was 1776. Another said 1852. I just went with the 1805 one. Since the Louisiana Purchase was in 1803, he would've been really young when they traveled to America. I counted up by 2s from 4 according to the rule I set up in Florida's chapter and got 12. (Even if you only use the rule from Florida's chapter without the counting, you still get 12).

Anywho, Minnesota is fucking adorable. I feel like there's just a little space in my heart for bitchy and trickster characters. 

Fun fact - not a real fun fact. But does anyone remember Digimon? Bro that show was my childhood. Like forget Pokemon, Digimon was where it was at. The transformation scenes were so awesome when I was a little kid. And now they are just hilarious as fuck.

Words - 1799)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

917 5 11
Basically what the title says. Mathias, Gilbert, and Alfred's daily life with their friends. I wrote this when my family moved to Manhattan because...
1K 80 24
Francis moved to America to open up a small cafΓ©, he ends up sharing a 4 bedroom house with three other people. A loud American named Alfred A quit...
14K 284 35
Hi, I'm Redreddraws3, and this is my first time making a oneshot book! This book exists because I have ideas that I wanna write, but I didn't have a...
10K 117 52
So this was an idea I've had for a while now concerning the capital and states. I started out with Alaska, then moved to New York and it just snow ba...