The Replaced Bride(Completed)

Por FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... Más

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 65

13.1K 456 113
Por FlowerVine98

*** Again sorry for the late update. Thee will be enormous mistakes. Please bear with it. Happy reading ***

Aaditya pov :

Yesterday I somehow slept by speaking with her in the phone. Poor me, I thought of having her. But what happened, vikram is sleeping beside me. Even Nakul too. They both were playing the game until I sleep, I don't know after that.

When I wokeup, I gone to the restroom and did my morning duties. Then gone to the gym to my routine workout. During workout, I remembered yesterday malar doings. She is definitely something. If mom didn't called us or should I say disturbed us. Then we both would have gone to next level in our relationship.

Still 11 days to go. But I know it's going to be an worst days. Ufff.

After workout I gone to my room. Still both of them were sleeping like an log. They both were cuddling. Aww am happy that Nakul is getting along with our family. I don't want him to feel lonely.

With this thought I went inside the restroom to get bathed. Iam feeling lonely right now. Because if malar is here right now, then she should have been sleeping in the bed in different positions with her dresses being misplaced. Now only it's her waking time. How am missing her.

We may get attract to any girl,
But the attraction won't last long,
Only the character is required,
She proved me this,
Now am yearing for her.

I got dressed and sat in my bed to open some mails and to do some work.

I already missing her coffee.

I asked the team lead to approve her leave personally.

I opened my another personal phone. There I got the message from my girl.

"Good Morning Aadi. You know what am missing you terribly" - Pondatti

"Me too baby" - Aaditya

"Did you get ready for work" - Pondatti

"Yes angel. Did you sleep well" - Aaditya

"No Aadi. How can I sleep well without you beside me" - Pondatti.

I smiled at that. Then we had some more conversation. Then I asked her to take bath and then have her breakfast. And advice her to take good amount of food like that.

She said okay. And asked me to take care of myself.

Tike skipped:

Like this 5 more days gone. Its really an frustrating days for me. Vikram is like an owl at night, who is constantly watching me. So I couldn't even able to go to krithi home.

We both were having conversation in phone call, video call like that only.

Today is Sunday, am thinking to meet her. But I have to go before this Vikram comes to my room. So I instantly changed into some casual crispy shirt. I know malar loves to see me in dressed for her. So in a thought I took some time to get readied. As we both were going to meet after 5 days right.

I got readied and took the phone, purse every thing. Then I climbed down the stairs.

Mom is in the hall. Okay I have to definitely lie at her.

"Aaditya were are you going that too at Sunday" Mom asked me.

I convinced her that am going to meet Aarav along with some client. As am going to took leave for next month. She looked convinced somehow.

I then took my car and drove off to meet my love with an bright smile in my face.

What she might be doing right now.

I called krithi as I don't want to reveal this meeting thing with my love. Krithi attended the call and said that everyone went to the shopping as krithi needs some more things for her marriage, but malar didn't tag along with them. As I know she is one lazy girl and even hate the word shopping. And she seriously sucks at shopping. I know everything about her.

Am so happy that am going to spend an lonely time with my love. I thanked my stars for this.

Once I reached there, I get down from my car and locked it. Then I gone towards her door. Already krithi said that they have two keys for their home. So one key is along with them. As they will reach ate at night. Another one in beside the door shelf. I too followed the area which she said and I got the key.

Then I opened the door. Because I know malar will be sleeping right now. So she should have locked the door.

The time might be around 12.30 in the afternoon.

I gone in searching her. As I searched in the previous room which she used during her amnesia period. But she is not there. So I started to open every room.

Now currently am opening third room.

When I opened, it is not locked. So I thought malar won't be in this room.

But when I peeped inside, there she is lying in the bed.

I just entered into the room and closed the door. I seen her, she is absolutely something. I gone beside her.

She is wearing nighty and sleeping on her tummy in such a way that her face is facing towards the side walls, one hand is hanging out of the bed and her hair is opened, I think she took head bath it seems. Her dress, I mean the nighty is halfway misplaced like I can see her full legs below her knees.

I gulped seeing her in this state. It is so much for me right now, where I can't even able to control myself from taking her.

I just gone and kneel down in front of her face.

She is now too drooling.

Such a small baby!

I smiled seeing her. She won't follow anything, she do whatever her heart yearns. That is how everyone have to live their life.

I just placed my lips over hers and lightly brushed it. Then I leaned back. Now too she didn't wakeup.

So I climbed into the bed and turned her in her sleep. As soon as I turned her, she wrapped her hands over my stomach as if she knows that am her Aaditya.

As am in the sitting position, it is bit problem for her. So I lied down along with her, she instantly lied over me. And even kissed my left cheek. Is she wokeup. But she is breathing normally. Oh my god, did she doing in her sleepy state.

"Aadi.... Am missing you....." She even started to speak in her sleepy state. Oh my god is she having an dream about me. Awww so sweet of her. So I took my phone from my pocket and started to record her murmurs. Yes it is like an murmuring only.

"I love you so much. How mu... Much you... You were asking me right..... I love you soo much, that I.. Couldn't able to say to you. Do... Do you know one thing, I love to see you... You in an half naked state.... Your abs are very cool. Tha.. That I wanted to lick you just like... That..... And... And.... And want to sleep w.. With you in your bare chest..... Baby am missing you. An.. And I have another wish too... I want to wear your shirt,.... I know that I won't fi.. Fit in yo... Your shirt. But I want to try it. Bec... Because every married woman will wear her hubby shirt right. I want to wear it and to feel you.... You...... And " She stopped as she started snore.

Oh my god can she be more adorable than this.

Her wishes are really wierd. I mean every wife wishes are like to spend money on shopping, want diamond jewels like that. But here she wants to roam her hands over me.

She again started to murmur so again I leaned over her. I hear her murmurs.

"And... And I want to.... Kiss you under ra.. Rain. Because I know you will look sexy under the water. With water dripping ov... Over your face. You are one handsome Ma.... man Aaditya.... Everyone will b disappoint to see me as your wife. Bec... Because am ugly according to them. But wh.. Who cares about their disappointments. I lo.. Love myself and no... Now I love you more than myself..... I love you only for your... Character Aadi. Andd........ " She stopped her murmurs. She hugged me tightly again. And started to sleep more deeply. I laughed lightly at this. I switched off my recordings and kept my phone aside.

I grabbed her face and kissed her forehead.

I don't know when I slept as I stared at her for long time. This is the things which am yearned.

Sleeping beside her is the best doing in my life. Loving her more day by day!

I started to wokeup as she I sensed some movements around me. I opened my eyes and seen malar too started to open her eyes. I instantly smiled at that. Because I can surprise her right.

"Good afternoon" I said to her as soon ss she opened her eyes.

"Go away Aaditya. Always am hallucinating you. You are very bad. If I touch you, you will disappear just like that. Already uncle and aunty thinking that I need to address by doctor for my mental problem. It's all because of you. Just get lost. These 5 days, I don't know the minutes, seconds and all. Calculate by yourself. But am missing you for every fucking seconds. And don't tease me with these hallucinations please. "Saying this she pouted.

Oh my baby girl is missing me terribly.

I just gone above her by keeping my botgmh hands and legs on each side of her for support.

" Angel it's me" saying this I kept looking into her eyes.

"Are you for real now" she took her hand and started to touch my eyes, nose, cheeks and even pulled my cheeks.

"Ahh" I shouted at her.

"You are shouting. Oh my god. Aaditya it's you. Oh my my...." she grabbed my neck and made me to lie above her without even giving any inch gap between us.

Am loving this.....

"Aadi am so happy. I missed you Aadi" she started to cry.

"Baby don't cry. Am here right. So please don't cry. Still just 5 more days to go. Baby that's it!" I said to her.

"Yes Aadi" she shouted and hugged me even more tightly. Her chubby body is like an special cushion for me right now.

We both were like that for some more mins.

"Aadi you look lean. But you were weight like ton. Ahh. Get off me" she shouted at me. Hahaaa.

"Don't laugh Aadi." she again pouted.

I just flipped so that she will be above me. She started to move away from me.

"Don't" I said angrily.

"Aadi, even I too will be weight right. Please Aadi leave me. I don't want to choke you" she said to me slightly embrassingly.

"Baby look at me." I grabbed her face she looked through my eyes.

"You are not an weight to me angel. Please erase such thoughts from your brain. You will never choke me with your weight. You are soo chubby in every angle. That's it. I love your every curves. Your round face, chubby cheeks, chubby waist, wide hips, thick thighs, and your big.... "She closed my mouth.

" Shameless creature. Is this how you will speak with an girl"she asked me amusedly.

"But you are not any other girl. You are mine" I said slightly possessive at her.

"Yes Aadi am yours and you are mine only" she too said to me

"Baby am just saying that you are mine. But its not like you can't speak with any other male, or any other one. You are independent to do anything. And am seriously saying this, you don't have to ask or seek permission for anything from me or from anyone. I want you to be an one free girl. And don't think this too an permission kind of thing. It's just I thought say this to you before itself. But I forget. "I stopped and looked into her eyes.

" An real man won't control her girl, and I want to be real man. You are free to do anything. I want to be your supportive companion in your life. I want you to get every fucking happiness in your life. I know you suffered a lot. I wish I was there at that time. But unfortunately it didn't happened. Right now, I want to see the real happiness, not some fake one which you plastered in your face at the starting stage of our marriage. I love your real side baby. Love you soo much my dear wifey. "I said to her.

" Pondatti" I shouted at her ear.

"Aadi" she closed my mouth.

"Why are shouting man" she asked me.

"I want to shout before everyone that you are my wife" I said to her.

"You already informed Aaditya" she said.

"oh yes." she hitted her head.

She started to get up. But I didn't leave her.

"Aadi I want to sit."she said. So I left her. I too sit in the bed. I immediately took her in my lap and placed in the side ways as I want to see her face.

"Aadi, why are you being so good human being. I don't have words to describe you Aadi. My love is increasing for you daily baby. I love you soo mu....." She stopped as I started to rub my hand in her feet. Still her nighty on the misplaced position only. So I started to rub my hand over her leg.

" Aadi.... What are you doing "she asked me.

" Just relaxing my wife "I said to her.

" Ufff. "she started to correct her dress.

" It's okay leave it. It's not like I didn't seen right. "I said in her neck.

" Okay " see she become more bold. She left it like that.

I kissed her neck. I stated to rub her leg. She started to shiver a lot and moaned too.

We even kissed too. It's mandatory one.

" I want this 5 days to end more quickly Aadi" she said to me.

"Hmmmm" I said to her. As I still place my head in her neck.

She grabbed my head.

"Aadi am hungry" she said to me.

"Did you have your breakfast or not" I asked her.

She looks terrified right now I can sense the answer.

"Why you didn't have yours"i asked her.

" I.. I slept Aadi. Kruthi and her parents advised me to have breakfast, before they go out. But I forg.... "

She stopped.

" Wait how do you get in. I locked the door right " uffff

" Late realisation. I came here with the help of krithi. Don't try to change the subject. "I warned her.

" Okay okay. I missed you terribly. I habituated to eat along with you, so it's just kept reminding you. That's why I didn't have mine. "she said to me.

I kissed her lips. Just brushed that's it.

Her stomach started to grumbled.

She lowered her head.

" There is nothing to ashamed in this angel. It is normal baby. What is abnormal is skipping the food. Come on we will eat " I said to her.

She smiled at me.

Then we both gone out of her room. Reached the kitchen.

There is nothing to eat.

"What you want" she asked me.

"Dosa is enough. As its easy to make it. So that we can spend our time leisurely right" I said to her.

"Yes yes" saying this she took the pan. And the required things too.

"Malar I can help you" I said to her.

"Sure come on" she said to me. I thought she will say that she itself will do the lunch. Oops.

"if you think that I will like" Only wife has to do the household chores, husband can enjoy his life "then no baby. Don't even think like that. I won't support those kind of things. Seeing us only, our child will grow mi want us to give the best example. So you are going to help me. Okay" she gave me an lecture. I nodded my head.

"For me, doing the cooking is not problem baby. And I won't see this is an wife duties like that. The thing is that, I don't know how to prepare dosa." I said to her awkwardly.

She smiled at me.

"It's okay. I will teach you come on." saying this she switched on the gas and lit on the stove. Then placed the pan.

She allowed me to stand before. She stood in my side.

She gave the idea how to prepare the dosa.

I too followed her steps.

I took the dosa batter (Dosa maavu) and started to pour in the pan and started to bring the shape of circle. But its become some shape which I don't know. Malar laughed at that. But I glared her.

Then she helped me. And then I think that I too an cook. Hahaaa. I patted my shoulder. She raised her eyebrow seeing my actions. I nervously laughed at that.

"You are cute Aadi" she pulled my cheeks.

"Malar it's paining girl" I shouted at her.

Then after preparing enough dosa, and we prepared some cocunt chutney that too with her help only. Then we moved to our bedroom itself to eat.

I helped her in eating and she feed me. As we both ate in the same plate. I liked this.

After everything we again sat in the bed. I placed her in between my lega and hugged her tightly in the bed.

We both started our conversation. The time might be around 4. I asked her when krithi and her family will reach. She said that, they gone for some purchase for marriage needs like. They will reach at night around 9 or something.

I thanked God for this special day.

"Malar you know, like you wlyour wish is also different" I said to her.

"Aadi that I wrote in my small age" she said to me. Oh she is referring that diary wishes.

"Am not speaking about that malar. Am speaking about your new wish, which you said to me in your sleepy state" I said to her. She looked confused.

"You don't know" I asked her.

She nodded her head as no.

"You murmured in your sleep baby that you want to lick my body, then want to wear my shirt, and even want to have kiss under rain like that" I said near her ear and nibbled it.

She shivered at this.

When she recovered from this.

"No no I didnt said like that" she argued with me. Good thing I recorded it.

So I took my phone and played the recording. She started to blush. And hide her face in my chest.

"Aadi.. Tha... That it's just I don't know. Why I said l... Like tha.... That" she stuttered.

"There is nothing to get ashamed baby. Am yours so you can do anything with me. And I will really love it" I said to her huskily.

"Aadi stop"

I laughed at her.

"you asked me many times to lick me right. Okay you can do it right now" I encouraged her.

She hitted my chest.

"No no" she shouted. Okay okay she is shy right now. Wi will take care of it in the first night.

"Okay okay don't panic. Let's full fill the next wish then. You want to wear my shirt right come on. I too want to see you in my shirt" I pinched her waist.

"No no. I just said in my sleepy state Aadi. And moreover I won't fit in your shirt. So please no. I don't want to tear your shirt" age argued with me.

But I persisted her. She didn't even convinced her.

"please please baby." I begged her. Atlast she said okay.

"But I don't have your shirt" she said to me.

"Am not naked malar. Right now am wearing an shirt. See" I showed her shirt.

"Aadi that I know, but but..."

"No buts and all, come on"

I opened my shirt button. Actually she helped me. Right now am in cloud nine.

I removed my shirt and gave it to her. She gone to her bathroom along with some pant it seems. But she stopped before entering.

"Aadi it won't fit me." she started to say it to me.

"It will fit you baby come on try this out" I said to her.

As it's an somewhat bigger size shirt to me itself. So I know it will fit her. And I know her every size of her.

After some mins, the door to the bathroom opened. I was in my pant only. She came outside in my shirt. She looks absolutely gorgeous for me. And sexy too. As her curves were soo evident in it.

"Malar you looks sexy in my shirt" I said to her and started to walk towards her.

She is looking down.

I placed my hand under her chin and made her to look at me.

She hugged me immediately In my half naked state.

"Baby what happened"

"I don't know. Am happy." she said to me.

She moved away from me. I immediately felt empty.

"Aadi you are naked" ahh this girl.

"You are right. Give me my shirt back baby girl" I said to her.

Her eyes widened.

"No no" she clutched the shirt tightly and moved backwards.

I laughed at her.

"Don't worry malar, I won't do anything to you" I said to her.

Then we both started to speak causally.

"Do you like being in my shirt" I asked her.

She smiled brightly.

"Am loving it Aadi. It's like you were being with me. I can feel you in this dress." she said to me.

"I see" I said to her.

"Rather than that you can have me itself directly" I said to her.

"Yes" saying this age hugged me tightly. I can feel her.

"I love you"

"I love you too" She said to me.

After that we both started to speak about our marriage
I even asked her some preferences of the marriage. I said to her that in Thursday evening  we will go to the mandap and marriage is in the friday morning. And evening is the reception. And all every details to her.

"And Friday night is our first night" I said to her as we both were sitting in the bed. She is in my shirt still now. I inserted my hand inside her shirt, just kept rubbing her navel. I am loving her soo much. That I can't control my hands. What to do?

Innocent me 😜

She started to moan as she is sitting between my leg a and leaned over my bare chest.

"Fi. First night " she asked me. I nodded my head.

"Okay " she gulped her head.

"Then honeymoon" she asked me and her eyes become wide. Oops.

Hahaaa

She closed her mouth.

"Ahh, don't worry we were having starting our honeymoon on Saturday night itself. Then you can't able to escape from me baby" I said to her. She started to blush more.

"You will see my different side" I said to her.

She turned and hugged me tightly in her shy state.

We both again slept in the same bed. It's an good and very best day. Am happy.

Author's nore :

Thank you all💞 for your supoort

Please do vote, comment and share ❣️

How was the chapter

Did you like it.

Few words about it.

Please bear with the mistakes. Did I gone overboard.

Please share your views if the story is going bore or something like that. Because I felt like am getting lesser viewers for my latest updates. That's why am asking.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Love you all💖

Love yourself 💓

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

229K 3.2K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
129K 12.3K 27
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
275K 10.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...