Reach For The Stars (Tommyinn...

By SunflowerNotFound

Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change he... More

Backround
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸš
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ› *
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸœ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸŸ
A/n
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ 
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 π• π•Ÿπ•– :)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟑
10k reads
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸš
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ›
Requsts
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸœ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ 
A/n random
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸœπŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
Things they got
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸœπŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (:
chapter 53
A/n
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Important
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
discord
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chappter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter ?
Sequel is out NOW
VERY IMPORTANT

Chapter 54

5.4K 157 387
By SunflowerNotFound

Tw// drowning kinda. Mention of self harm and ed. There's not that much other than that it's pretty whole some 🐬 dolphin 🐬

a/n sorry schools is really busy around this time. Don't worry in not ending this book any time soon

Y/n pov

They all ran on the beach like toddlers in a candy store. I smiled as I watched Zoey walk up to me and pull on my hoodie. Niki was also by my side. " y/n are you okay. I was scared to ask what happened if you have asthma like me" she gave me a sweet smile. I bent down to her level.

" I guess you can say Asma is close. I'm sorry I scared you" she nodded and hugged me. Niki walked to join the others. I could t tell her about that panic attack in fear of scaring her. " I know about the scars," she whispered. I looked at her shocked. " www what" I stuttered. I was speechless. She fucking five.

"I see you have scars on your arms. My momma told me if someone has them to hug them and say i love you or it will be okay. My momma told me it was a war between themselves. She told me there are survivors and they need lots of love" she smiled proudly. " Your mama is very smart. I want you to do that as well. It will make their day ''I smiled as she hugged me. We walked over joining the others setting up our towels.

" What's your momma like?" she asked sweetly. Everyone stopped in their tracks and looked at Italy worried. " Zoey lets not ask that question okay" ranboo corrected her. " No, it's fine. She was one of the kindest souls you could ever meet. She always puts others before herself. She helped many people even if they weren't family. She couldn't stand to see people struggling or in pain. It hurt her to know there were people she couldn't help. She would smile at everyone even if her day wasn't going to plan." i pause for a quick second

" She was well loved by everyone because of how kind and grouse she was. Everyone called my mum an angel for the way she treated others. She was a hero to a lot of people. She inspires me everyday to be the best person I can be. I try my best to be my mum but I could never walk in her shoes so I decided to do it my own way. That's why I became a twitch streamer. I knew I could reach people that way and a large amount of them. If my mum could see how far i've come she would be very proud of what i've done for others." I explained and Zoey nodded while everyone stared.

" Why do you say it was?" she asked and Rambo gave her a death. Stare. " She's not here anymore " I said softly and she jumped and hugged me. I had to hug her back so she wouldn't fall. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you," she started to cry. " no no don't cry. you'll make me cry. You could never hurt me, you just didn't know. Dont worry about it." she nodded as I put her back down wiping her tears.

" now let's have fun, '' Tommy yelled, changing the subject. They all raced over to the volleyball court. While clay blew up the paddle boards. Will walked over and sat next to me. Zoey and niki were playing in the water. " You confuse me sometimes. '' He spoke up, breaking the silence.

"How so" I asked. I couldn't pinpoint how confused I was. " To start you had a panic attack early this morning. You acted almost completely normal after it happened. Well except Karl telling me you looked sick when you realized you were eating. Zoey just asked about your mom and you played it off like it didn't even bother you. Why'' He explained.

" Well I can see how it could confuse you but I'm used to my heart shattering. I'm numb to it unless it involves my ptsd then I freak out. Other than that it's a constant numbness and sadness. " I spoke softly. " Mhm so why didn't you eat? '' He asked, trying to reach deeper. " I was nauseous. '' I told half of the truth. " It's back isn't it'' He looked down at me sadly. Does he mean the eating disorder

" Elaborate " Was the only thing I could reply with. " The eating disorder" He looked over at the other then drew his attention back to me. " I don't know '' It was true. I didn't want to eat it but it hasn't gone long enough for me to prove what it is, but knowing in my mind it probably is. " Y/n we both know it's bad for you, please don't fall back down that rabbit hole " He frowned.

" I'm trying. I really am but I only got one thread left keeping me together. If that gets cut I'm screwed " I sighed. " What's that thread represent? '' I could tell he felt bad but knew he could only do so much. " You all are my last thread. You the only ones I got left." I smiled and he returned it.

" Nice to hear but you should still look out for yourself. Self love is important too. " He smiled. " Yeah yeah you've told me many times. " I gave him a smile. '' Anyway you and tommy snuggling this morning " He wiggled his eyebrows. '' Nope sorry, It will still be just friends. " I lied . " Ugh this boys gonna kill me he should just ask you out already but wait until the airport I want my money" He laughed.

" Y/n come help me beat Ranboos ass in volleyball. '' Tommy yelled looking down at me. I smiled standing up. " Sure " I let out a soft laugh as Tommy pulled me away from my will. We made it to the net. " Have you ever played volleyball before" Tubbo asked.
" Yeah I played a lot with Josh in school. I never played games but I always join in practices' ' I shrugged.

*no I really how volleyball is played so time skip🙅*

"Hahah we won bitches' ' Tommy pointed and laughed in their faces. " No by much but it was a fair game, '' Tubbo yelled. Ranboo just huffed. " Aww Mr Boob can't always win. Work on passing to your teammate and you'll have a better chance " I knocked them. " It's not fair you've got a special connection with your love shit. You can practically read each other's minds at this point. " We all laughed.

"We're just friends" Tommy spoke up asking like we did before we were daring. I nodded agreeing. " Will you just go one a date already? It's horrible watching you guys flirt," Ranboo complained. Tommy rolled his eyes walking away. " Hey dream done with the paddle boards if you want to use them come over here" Will yelled. We all sprinted over. I went straight for the blue and purple one. " Suck my dick you bitches. " I celebrated and everyone burst out laughing.

" Pick who your sharing with" Will raised and eye brow. Tommy stated to jump up and down like a kid on Christmas. " I choose No one. I don't like to share" I hugged turning around picking up the paddle. " Aww come on share with me" Tommy wined everyone just started laughing. " No " I smiled. He ran over and picked me up tossing me over his shoulder. " No we're sharing" He laughed and looked at will who was recording a vlog for everyone.

" Fine " Tubbo and ranboo grabbed the white and blue one. Will and George grabbed a plain white one. Karl and alex decided to sit on the beach and live stream. I ran up and took off the sweater and shorts and joined Tommy in the water. We paddled out pretty far out and he started vlogging.

" We're in the deep dark ocean once again. I don't know how far I'll make it but if I die I want Phill to have the channel. " He made it sound like he was dying. " Your not dying bitch. Why not make them fight over you channel. Make them play a monopoly game with a fuckin watch guard to make sure they don't cheat. " I laughed.

" Well with you driving I won't make it another day. '' He rolled his eyes. " Well smart ass this isn't a car so I can't drive it. I'll have you know I'm a very good driver and you know it " I said confidently. " Yeah sure" He rolled his eyes. " Oh piss off!" I pushed him into the water and he didn't come back up. I began to panic. I dove down and pulled him up. He started to laugh One he got bored.

" It's not funny, I thought you were down. We're in the middle of the ocean anything could happen. '' I. Scold him while calming down my nerves. " It was very funny. '' He still laughed. I grabbed the paddle and started to paddle back. Luckily I was still dry.

"Wait let's go out deeper" I turned around and raised an eyebrow. " We're already out deep no" I looked to see we were already far from shore. " Woman please paddle out deeper seeming as you won't let me touch the paddle. '' He smiled brightly. I shook my head.

"No you're not gonna die on my watch" I have joked. " Ok but what's the worst thing that could happen " He still tried. " Um you die " I looked over at the beach to see Will and niki talking with Zoey. " You'll die too" He huffed. "No I'll live and you will die.it's just that simple the waves love to drop little kids" I laughed. The next thing we know is we feel a little knock under our boredom. We both look down to see a dolphin.

*disney princess moment*

" Now this is something to film" I walked tommy k the back of the head. There were 3 dolphins around us. " Woah this is cool" He smiled with a soft laugh. The dolphins put its head out of the water so we could touch it. It then splashed us. We both started laughing. Random and tubbo start paddling over from the shore. " What would we name them" I asked.

"Hmm Lizzy or glizzy after the queen and angel after you" I blushes a bit. "Why angels?'' I asked. " Because you're an angel not only an angel but my angel" He smiled and I looked back at the dolphins. " Let's name the baby one bubbles" We both laughed. They splashed us again. " They really like to play huh" I pet one.

" I guess so but this is gonna be some awesome vlog footage " I nodded agreeing.
"Dream fucking come true I get to swim with dolf inside" I cheered and Tommy laughed. Ranboo and tubbo looked at us like we were crazy. "Welcome to my home and meet Lizzy or glizzy, angel and bubbles" The dolphins splashed the boys. I look over at shore to see everyone talking.

" what the fuck was that" Tubbo looked shocked. " A dolphin you bitch" I looked offended. Then the dolphin showed themselves. "Woah that's cool what the heck why do the fun things always happen to you two" Ranboo complained.

" Because I'm a fucking princess. 1 I'm and orphan 2 animal love me3 I don't fit in with other people" I joked and we all laughed. " You skipped a step" Rainbow pointed out. " You need a prince" Tubbo laughed pointing to Tommy. "I don't need a prince. " I huffed and crossed my arm. Tommy acted offended.

" Oh come on you know you love everyone love me" U rolled my eyes. " Your mum doesn't count. And I show love for no one" We all laughed and Tommy pushed me into the water. The dolphins swam around me. My arms did sting but it wasn't that bad. The dolphins knew and nudged my arms. I got to the surface and the dolphins sqeeked at me and swam around me.

" Now give me speed please" I laughed hopping back in the bored. I heard will yelling we ignored it. We really should have. The next thing we know is we got a huge wave taking us all under after.

This pushed us more toward shore. I got caught in a current dragging me back out. I tried not to panic internally because I already couldn't breathe. I see a dolphin and reach out for it. I hold on to it for dear life. I start to see back dots. Fuck I'm drowning. I gasped underwater, the worst choice of my life but I couldn't help it. I felt sand on my back. My eyes we're closed. I could feel my body being dragged out of water. I could hear the dolphins squeaking. People yelling it was all a blur.

Will Pov *hehe I fixed it * :)

" Y/N TOMMy TUBBO RANBOO LOOk OUT" I yelled at the top of my lungs. A huge wave was coming everyone was now buy the water yelling at them. It was not use they were to far out. The next thing we see is them all get washed over and dunked under the water bringing them torwards shore.

Ranboo was the first to pop up pulling Tubbo with him. Seconds later Tommy popped up but alone. They walked out to the shore. Tommy looked panicked looking for the one person who hadn't popped up yet. We all panic running into the water to look for her. We found nothing. Next thing we see are fines. Tommy ran over but what if it was a shark.

" TOMMY NO" I yelled trying to stop him from rambo and tubbo ran over as well. Tommy had his phone in his hand. He put it away into his pockets. I seen another fin rushing over to tommy and them. All the adults rushed over. Tommy started to cry everyone did. The thought of losing her was destroying all of us. They wait for the last fin to come closer to them.

" Tommy what the fuck are you doing there's a shark coming right for your I yelled at this he didn't even sound faded. Next thing I know I'm running out to them. I see two dolphins. The other was coming this way. Y/n was holding onto it's back for dear life yet she seemed to be unconscious Tommy and Rambo pulled her to shore.

" Cpr does anyone know cpr" Tommy cried out tubbo hugged rambo crying. Karl jumped over and started doing cpr. " We should have listened it's all my fault " Tommy panicked. I ran over to him pulling him in a hug. Guilty washed over him.

"Shh there's nothing you could have done to stop this I tried to calm him down. Everyone was crying. I mean who wouldn't be. Well niki and Zoey left to go get ice cream so I guess them. I see Karl back off and couldn't help but feel like she dead.

Y/n

Next thing I know I'm choking up water. I open my eyes to everyone surrounding me. I sit up and Tommy hugs me. I hug him back. "I thought you died" he was crying. " I'm the main character bitch I can't die," I joked, making everyone laugh. "You pick the worst time to be funny," Ranboo sniffled.

"Oh I'm aware" I wiped Tommy's tears. Everyone hugged me. " You scared me, are you okay, does anything hurt?" He asked, grabbing my face while inspecting it. " I'm fine" I smiled at him. " Angel save you, " Tommy smiled. The other stared back at the dolphins. I hipped up and went to join them everyone followed. The squealed and splashed us all. " I guess she really is an angel. You picked a good name. '' I smiled as he put his arm around my shoulder.

" This is still one hell of a Disney princess movie the fuck. It saves you when all of us could have drowned" Tubbo complained. " You guys popped up out of the water frist well, Ranboo dragged you Tommy did the same. " Will explained. " I was dragged down and out by a current I seen a thing and grabbed onto it for deer life" I Pat the dolphin on the head. " But it's like it knew it was gonna happen before us" Ranboo looked puzzled.

" There smart little shits that's all I know '' We all laughed. " I think we should all head back and eat or sleep'' We all smiled and started to walk away. The baby dolphins squeaking really loudly. " By bubbles I love you. " I waved to them, blowing them a kiss. Niki walked into the beach just as we were about to leave.

" Wait, are we going? I thought we were staying for longer" She asked politely. "No let's just say a huge turn of events were all tired" Nick and george both laughed as clay scratched his neck. We finally got back to the air bnb. We all rushed and changed. Also shower to get the salt of our bodies.

I ran down the hallway with a blanket and claimed one of the small couches. Tommy ran over and joined me. Clay put on the conjuring. I'm okay with horror movies. I just hate the sudden loud noises. I feel my self get tired and slowly start to dirt into an okay sleep.

Tubbo pov

I look over to see y/n and Tommy sleeping. It looked so cute. Everyone awed. I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture.

"I'm happy for them even if they're not dating" I smiled looking at the others who all seemed to agree but Zoey. " Why not Zoe" Ranboo asked. "You're already dating wrong," She laughed. We all raised our heads in confusion. " Wait what when? '' Clay asked excitedly.

" I think the other night they dispersed onto the roof. I looked out the window and they were kissing. Don't say anything I'm sure there's a reason they haven't talked about it" She smiled with a nod. " You owe me money," Clay cheered.

"We don't even know if it's true I mean they could have just been talking" George was right not to assume anything. " I think this is the only time Tommy will ever get a congratulations," Nick joked and we all laughed.

"She deserves it. I mean she has been through hell and back. '' Will smiled. " She wants to eat earlier. Do you know why?" Karl asked. " She used to have an eating disorder. I noticed that as well and asked her if it came back after the panic attack. She said she didn't know" Everyone's face softened.

"When I checked her pulse she had cuts going up and down her arms. I mean fresh ones. I didn't wanna ask her. I figured you would all know more. " Half of them looked confused. Clay, Nick and will sighed.

" Wait you all knew and didn't think it was important to tell us" I spoke up if I knew I would have helped. " She told on the clay when got here. Clay told me. She talked to Nick on the day of the cliff and Tommy probably knows and has known . I can't help who she tells it's not mine to share" Will sighed.

"Well what do we do now? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625 29 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...
52K 1.2K 30
in which y/n is on a flight from Brighton to America to visit a friend, where she falls asleep on an unexpecting blond and maybe even falls in love...
6.3K 123 18
"I guess you're that girl our landlady was talking about, it's nice to meet you!" ● When Finnley Reed moved into her new apartment, she wasn't expect...
223K 954 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...