Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.

128 3 0
By GhostFireJedi

Plutia POV Top of Basilicom

Plutia: ...Do I start talking now? I'm just gonna go, okaaaay? Um, helloooo It's been about umm...three years since Neppy and Panthy came to my dimension, I think...

Plutia: Noire made her own nation and is working sooooo hard to make it super cool... But because of her, Lowee's shares have gone SPLAT and the two nations aren't friends...

Plutia: Oh and Planeptune is the same as ever... That's, ummmm...my last cue card. Hey sooooo? Did I do good, Neppy?

Neptune: Your not narrator material. Nope, nope.

Plutia: Aww. I was so confident...

Neptune: And with that, let's play on!

Lowee Basilicom

???: Pardon me, Lady Blanc. I have compiled my report.

Blanc: Oh. Good work.

???: If I can give it a quick summary... It would seem Lastation is in a state of exponential growth. It would be accurate to call it a true explosion of activity.

Blanc: That much huh?

???: Indeed. Those outside of Lowee who showed no interest in CPUs or games are migrating there.

???: Which would not be an issue were that the only outcome, but...

Blanc: It's fine. Just say it.

???: Um well... A not insignificant number of Loweeans have chosen to move to Lastation, as well...

???: It may have been rash for us to approve free immigration into and out of our nation...

Blanc: Whatever. People have been whining about only being able to play our games while living here.

???: Until recently, Lowee was the only CPU-led nation on this continent. Only we could give them peace of mind.

???: Since we are no longer alone, the people seek a new paradise. Faith is such a fickle concept.

Blanc: ..

???: Do you not intend to take action, Lady Blanc? I wish you would show some sign of concern...

???: Should this trend continue, we will lose Lowee's long-standing superior position for good.

Blanc: ...Minister.

???: Y-Yes, Lady Blanc? No matter your command, I shall obey without question.

Blanc: Shut up. You talk to much.

???: ...My pardons, but if you just review the report I compiled, you will understand my worries. With that said, excuse me.

Blanc: Not like I'm sitting around doing nothing. Not like I don't plan to do something about it...

Planeptune's Basilicom Pantheon POV

Pantheon: Arh! *Spine bone grinding sounds*

Pantheon: My spine still has seventy-two holes in it.

Plutia: Are you okay Panthy? *Deeply worried tone*

Neptune: Will you be alright Panthy? *Worried tone*

Pantheon: I'm fine I just put on my Jedi robe and shoes to cover my shriveled body. I'm alright. (I actually am suffering a backlash that causes me to feel dead and more broken?)

Neptune: That's good.

Plutia: It is amazing you feel better.

Neptune: It's a bright sunshiney day! It's even awesome indoors.

Plutia: Uh-huuuuuh When its this warm, I feel like taking a nap...

Pantheon: No its a good day to get stronger.

Neptune: Don't be silly. You're sleepy no matter the weather, sillypants.

Plutia: Nuh-uhhhhhhh I can tell you're sleepy, too...

Neptune: I can't help it. The weather's so perfect for log sawing...

Plutia: I agree... Let's take a really long nap... *Instant sleep coma*

Pantheon meditates in the center of the living room slowly floating off the ground.

Neptune: Hrrmm Zzz...

Plutia: Zzz Zzz...

Neptune: ZZZ... Snnrrk

Histoire: Why in Gamindustri are you two sleeping right now!?

Pantheon: I'm just meditating before I get back to fighting monster's.

Neptune: Ack! M-My wake-up alarm?!

Plutia: That was soooo cruel, Histy Don't yell around napping people...

Histoire: I am going to yell, because this nation has TWO CPUs who do nothing but slack off every day. You simply must begin to tackle your workloads!

Histoire: Pantheon you should be asleep as you went through three years without sleeping, eating, drinking, and Medical attention! I mean look at yourself!

Neptune: I know, but look outside! This weather's too nice to do stuff...

Plutia: Napping is the best choice... *Instant sleep coma again*

Pantheon: I must continue or I wont have vengeance.

Histoire: Pantheon please reconsider you are already not supposed to do anything as you were crippled before and now you are close to death.

Pantheon: Correction I am always dying.

Histoire: Do not fall asleep in the middle of my lecture! The two of you ought to go learn from Noire.

Histoire: Pantheon you need to be retired.

Neptune: Noire? I guess we haven't seen her for a while.

Plutia: She's to busy... She became a CPU and made her own nation, you know, um... what's-it-called...

Neptune: Blast...something? It sounded like Lactation... Oh! Last Rebellion!

Histoire: Lastation!

Pantheon: Well she said she wanted me to go visit her although I don't remember why?

Neptune: Oh, yep, that's the ticket. Noire's such a workaholic , huh? She can't make any friends 'cuz she loves working too much.

Plutia: Ohhh, is that why? It must be lonely to not have any friends...

Pantheon: She does have friends you know?

Histoire: Her work ethic is what makes her a grand CPU! You two really should learn from her example.

Neptune: Baww, don't be a pissy Mini-Histy. You'll get wrinkles on that teeny-tiny cutesy-wutesy face!

Plutia: That's right, Histy. You're sooooo cute...

Histoire: Flattery will get you nowhere! Lastation has enough shares to be a threat to Lowee! Even though Planeptune is home to two CPUs, we...

Neptune: Why do you keep praising Noire? There's nothing we can do about it. My Histy told me to sit tight until she thinks up a way to get home.

Histoire: W-Well, that is true... But waiting patiently and doing nothing at all are different...

Neptune: She hasn't given us a ring-a-ling for years. If we try to call her, it wont connect.

Histoire: W-Well, connecting to a different dimension is a bit more difficult than a long-distance call.

Histoire: Even at maximum processing output, it takes me approximately three days to establish a connection.

Neptune: Whaddaya want me to do about it!? Mini-Histy and my Histy are to blame! It's a double Histy fail!

Histoire: Urrgh It may be partially my fault, but that does not mean you may nap each and every day!

Neptune: Oh, boy. If only Mini-Histy could get in touch with my Histy, maybe then I could work hard. Oh well...

Histoire: G-Grrrrrrrrr.

Plutia:Uh-oh, Neppy... She's vibration with rage...

Neptune: It's just so annoying that Mini-Histy is just a junky old model that sucks so hard at computing things.

Neptune: In my world, Mini-Histy would be less awesome than a calculator. Junksty!

Histoire: *Snap*

Pantheon floats over to a couch nearby and watches the argument unfold.

Plutia: Oooh, what a scary noise.

Histoire: GRAAAAAH! Who are you calling Junksty?!?! I...I...I dare you to say it again!

Neptune: Deep-reied HDMI cables! Histy has evolved into Pissty!

Plutia: That was sooooo mean... Histy has a complex about her low processing power...

Neptune: Really? Did I accidentally grind her teeny-tiny gears?

Histoire: You are merely passing the blame onto me so that you can slack off, are you not!?

Histoire: And Plutia, you are slacking off without offering any kind of excuse!

Neptune: Wh-Whoa she's really mad! Don't pop your top, Pissty!

Plutia: That made me imagine her head flying off like a rocket...

Neptune: Ain't no time for goofy jokes, bud!

Histoire: You will not receive any lax treatment from me today. Go and learn from Noire!

Histoire: Get to Lastation this instant and see what it means to do the work of a CPU!

Pantheon: I'm going too as if I don't vengeance will never be mine.

Neptune: Man, Noire's our teacher now? That makes my stomach feel weird... I got my pride, you know!

Plutia: Awww, yay, Noire... It'll be fun to see her again... But her nation is soooo far away, and I'm soooo sleepy...

Histoire: You are still saying such lazy things!?!?

Neptune: Uh-oh, that's one angry emote! Characters designed to be cute shouldn't make that scary face!

Plutia: Yeah I wanna see you happy... Give us a biiiiig smile...

Histoire: My facial expressions are not your concern right now! Get over to Lastation, Now!

Both CPUs: Whoaaaa!

Plutia: Owwie I fell on my bum...

Pantheon: Uhh *Organ rupture* *Flawless poker face*

Neptune: I can't believe she tossed us three out here. She's like a tuxedo-clad bouncer when she's mad.

Plutia: I've never seen Histy get that mad before. Neppy, you're a genius at pushing her buttons... *Picks up Pantheon gently*

Pantheon: If she had the force she would be a powerful Sith.

Neptune: R-Really? I mean, when you put it that way, I feel better about it. But isn't this kinda your fault too, Plutie-poo?

Plutia: Huh? I don't get what you mean...

Neptune: Whatever. What do you want to do? We got kicked out and Pissty won't want us back for a while...

Plutia: I wanna take another nap... Waaaaait, I know! Let's go see Noire and ask her to let us nap...!

Neptune: Ooh, nice thinking. What a way to reverse our punishment into, uh, naps, I guess!

Pantheon: *Facepalms in exhaustion*

Plutia: Hehehe. Noire and Panthy will nap with us, too. It will be a nap party...

Pantheon: Who said I was going to nap!

Neptune: Sounds better and better! With that settled, Let's start moving toward Lastation. For great naps!

Plutia: For great naps, yaaaaay!

Planeptune's Basilicom flashback before Pantheons return.

Neptune: Huh? Ew... My ears are goopy...

Plutia: Hmm...? Are you okay...? Are you cleaning your ears like a good girl...?

Neptune: Uh, actually, I don't think I have since arriving here, 'cuz Nep Jr, was my dedicated ear cleaner...

Plutia: That's no good... Only gross girls don't clean their ears... I know...! I'll clean them for you right now...!

Neptune: Huh? You'd do that?

Plutia: Yuuuup! Come on, lay down on my lap with an ear facing me...

Neptune: Don't mind if I do! So this is Plutie's lap, huh? It's so soft, but flexible and plush.

Plutia: I have my cotton swab ready... Here I come... Don't move...!

Neptune: Okay my body is ready.

Plutia: *tickle, tickle, SCRAPE*

Neptune: Yeowch! Plutie, be gentle with my cochlea...

Plutia: Oops, I'm soooo sorry... Does it hurt...here...? *PICK, SCRAPE, GRIND*

Neptune: Gahh! It hurts! You're scraping my brain!

Plutia: Um, um, um, I'm sorry... Your reaction is just soooo cute that I can't help myself...

Neptune: You can't help yourself, huh? Plutie, are you feeling sadistic right now, by any chance? I-If you are, I'm at a huge disadvantage in this particular position...!

Plutia: Whoooooa! There's a whole lot of gunk inside your head...! Hey can I stick the cotton swab aaaaaaall the way into your ear...?

Neptune: Uh, no! No, that's not necessary. I can clean my own ears from now on, thank you very much!

Plutia: We're already done...? Boo... That's sooo boring...

Jet Set Range Plutia POV

Neptune: If we cross this, we'll be in Lastation country, right?

Plutia: Uh-huuuuh, I think...

Neptune: Then let's do it, to it. What an inconvenient world layout, though. You gotta trudge through a dungeon to get to another nation...

Pantheon: Huh? World layout?!

Plutia: You don't have to in your world?

Neptune: Nah, we retconned that system. Now you just click down a list and warp there with the X button!

Plutia: That's how it works here, too... You just gotta clear the dungeon one time...

Pantheon: This is sounding more and more like a game?!

Neptune: W-Well, our civilization is so advanced that the roads are nicer, and traveling is crazy simple.

Plutia: That sounds sooooo nice... Maybe Noire could build a cute little road to Planeptune for me...

Neptune: Yeah. If she's working so hard, you'd think she could at least build a road. How thoughtless of her!

Pantheon: She's not obligated to make it for you.

Histoire: How about the two of you implement your own little idea and build it yourselves!?

Neptune: Yeeeeeeesh! I-I'm so sorry!

Plutia: Me too...!

Neptune: ...Wait, what?

Plutia: Huh...?

Neptune: Did you just imagine what I just imagined? Histy was lecturing me...

Plutia: Yeah, I heard it too...

Pantheon: I sense a great disturbance in the force.

Neptune: Maybe she's so Pissty that her rage-filled lectures can transcend space and time...

Plutia:

Neptune: Well, um, no use sitting here moaning about it. Let's hurry on ahead and do as we were told!

Plutia: Y-You're right... Let's go see Noire...

Deeper in Jet Set range

Plutia: Hehehe. This is kinda fun...

Neptune: This? We're just trottin' through dungeons and stuff...

Plutia: But it's been so long since the three of us went dungeon travelling together.

Pantheon: Well I have been in a dungeon for three years.

Plutia: And you shouldn't have Panthy. We could have gone together.

Neptune: Yeah, true. We've just been rolling around on the Basilicom's floor every day.

Neptune: Even I'm starting to see how it makes us out to be worthless leaders, but I lose if I let it get to me, so...

Pantheon: I am done being a leader as I was forced to leave my own universe.

Plutia: Yep. It's fun to go out, too... *yawn*

Neptune: Says the girl as she yawns like a beast.

Pantheon: Please put me down Plutia.

Plutia: Hehehe... Maybe I sill like naps best... *Plutia puts Pantheon down*

Neptune: I'll agree with that one! Let's hurry and get to Noire's place so we can grab forty-thousand winks.

Plutia: Okaaaaay

Moster: Roar!

Plutia: Huh? Uh-oh...!

Pantheon ignites two purple lightsabers and gets into Ataru stance.

Neptune: Whoa, that's a big one... Is that the boss for this dungeon?

Plutia: It's sooooo in our way...

Neptune: Seems to be. Yup.

Pantheon backs away as Plutia's aura has returned to sinister.

Plutia: Grr! Don't you dare stand between me and my naps...!

Neptune: Oh boy, here we go... Plutie's brow is furrowing! A quick explanation. Plutie is a nice and sweet girl, but when it becomes a volatile grumpus when sleepy!

Plutie: Grrr. I just wanna hurry up and get to Noire's house...! *Plutia transforms*

Iris Heart: Sadly, I haven't the time to play with you. I've got no choice but to come down on you real hard from the start.

Pantheon coughs blood from the sinister aura currently emanating from Iris Heart.

Pantheon: So she may torture me after all?

Pantheon gets ready to impale himself with a lightsaber but Iris Heart stops him by picking him from behind.

Iris Heart: Remember my precious Pantheon I will never harm you ever, so please don't kill yourself.~ *Pleading tone*

Pantheon reluctantly puts his lightsaber away from himself and then Iris Heart puts down Pantheon.

Monster: Rrrrrgh?

Neptune: The monster's feeling insecure! As expected from Sadie! Wait, this isn't the time to admire her skills. In order for me to keep up with her. I gotta transform, too! *Neptune transforms*

Purple Heart: Noire was quite clear when she told me to not let you transform, but...

Iris Heart: Don't ask, don't tell. Or maybe you WANT to squeal and get punished? I had no idea that you were such a masochist...

Purple Heart: If you transform when Noire isn't around, I end up suffering all the fallout.

Iris Heart: Hmhmhmm. Don't say that... The little Neppy loves to go along with whatever I say...

Purple Heart: Th-That's...! Perhaps I get carried away in that form, and I may seem to be a little slow in the head... But that does not matter now! We must take care of this beast and return to our normal forms!

Iris Heart: Okay, okay. Your face is beet red. So cute I love it.

Pantheon jumps over to the Monster and starts to flip and jump of trees as he cuts of pieces of the monster and the CPUs killed it easily.

Iris Heart: We finished prematurely... I'm far from satisfied, but still. *Yawn* I guess that's it for me today... *Iris Heart Transforms back*

Plutia: Whew...

Purple Heart: Hmm? You've returned to your quiet self without much fuss.

Pantheon: I'm still ready to fight more *Flawless poker face* (I'm still bleeding from my ruptured organ but I will not burden you two with this knowledge.)

Plutia: Well, I'm way too sleepy for HDD... Aww, my eyelids weigh a ton...

Purple Heart: You mustn't fall asleep here. Persevere until we reach Lastation.

Plutia: Fine... Then gimme a piggyback ride...

Purple Heart: Pardon?

Plutia: Neppy... Piggyback...

Purple Heart: No. I'm deactivating HDD, which will make it impossible for me to carry you.

Plutia: Piggyback! I don't wanna walk anymore...

Purple Heart: ...Fine. Climb aboard.

Pantheon: I will run there using my stamina as I don't want to burden you with carrying two people. (Even if I start to drown in my own blood again)

Purple Heart: Panthy you are not a burden!

Pantheon already ran ahead so there would be no argument.

Plutia: Yippee... Hehehe... Neppy, you have such a large, womanly back.

Plutia: Panthy, come back it's not safe for you to run like that...!

Purple Heart: Goodness. Not even my own little sister has gotten spoiled like this. (Panthy please let me carry you, you're too injured to run like that and to be alone at all please let us in)

Seven Sages Hideout

Durge: Well Jedi General Pantheon disappeared for three years, my employer will not be pleased.

???: Oh, my heavens! Dear me!

Warechu: What's your problem? Don't use such a creepy voice, chu.

???: As usual, your mouth is as foul as your stench. I find my voice to be cool, with a husky tone...

Durge goes to sit down at a vacant chair nearby.

Abnes: So? What's going on?

???: The monster I had placed on the border between Lastation and Planeptune was just defeated.

Rei: Whaaaaat? Who could do that!?

???: A CPU, evidently. But we don't know which nation's CPU is the culprit.

Rei: Th-Th-This is bad, right!? It's not good at all...! We said it would be bad for the nations to communicate freely, so we put that monster there, but...

Arfoire: Hmph. You were foolish enough to believe a monster of that caliber would give a CPU pause, I see.

Warechu: Kind of funny to get mocked by the old hag who had her moldy, wrinkly behind handed to her, chu.

Arfoire: Tch. I only lost because they ganged up on me!

Warechu: It's pathetic how much of a sore loser you are.

Arfoire: You're one to talk! You were turned into a whip by just the one!

???: You are both worthless slobs! You weaklings bring shame to the Seven Sages!

Arfoire: What did you say?!

Abnes: Shut up, you little girls! If you're going to fight, go and do it outside!

???: In any event, lets not get too worked up over this. We know those three CPUs were friends beforehand. This was just a matter of time. Although...why it took this long is a mystery to me.

Abnes: Hmph! I'm sure it's because those dumb kids were being lazy and napping and slacking off and stuff!

Abnes: Whenever I went to spy on them, I caught them snoring. Can you believe that?!

Rei: W-Well, I can't believe that CPUs would just slack off and nap for years on end...

???: Let's change the subject, shall we? We ought to have someone look into this border crossing matter...

???: More importantly, we must address the issue of Lastation's growth. I had thought I was supervising it appropriately, but its unprecedented growth was completely unexpected.

???: I was against waiting! ARGH! If only we had crushed it to dust first, we wouldn't be worried now!

Arfoire: I agree. I loathe taking this much time to do anything.

Warechu: If the old hag didn't lose back then, Lastation's CPU wouldn't even exist now, chu.

???: You've no right to talk about that incident, rat!

Rei: U-Um, anyway, the weakening of Lowee is progressing as planned, so there's at least that...

???: Indeed. Lowee's CPU has finally started to panic.

Abnes: Is that so? Maybe I'll go give that little girl one last push. I haven't seen her in a while...

???: However we proceed, I recommend we strike down Lastation at one. Honestly, I'm kind of crushing on that raven-haired CPU. I love tormenting that type!

???: HEY! You wont get a head start on me! I haven't gotten to go on a rampage in AGES!!

Abnes: Jerks! Teasing and rampaging against little girls! Er, Lastation's CPU isn't little, so that's okay.

Rei: Now, now. Don't get so worked up. We'll discuss that, along with our strategy, later on in the meeting.

???: Our talks get nowhere because our chairwomen is a flustered, hesitant mess!

Arfoire: At least perform your duties as chairwoman properly!

Warechu: Just hearing you talk is starting to annoy me, chu!

Rei: Eek! I'm so, so, so very sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 25 16
As Mordecai Arkous continues to build a life for himself in Atmos, a mysterious figure arrives in Atmos and begins waging war for a unknown purpose...
19.5K 284 38
The year on earth is 2051 and a new breakthrough in technology shook the world. Dimensional travel gates. This discovery was astonishing as this brok...
144 1 10
This is a complete overhaul of my last story. It deals with Saturn, a character from the planet Saturn & he is the son of the planet. He crashes in P...
2.3K 52 15
evelyn zaad has been passed from master to master during the entirety of her padawan training, and now in the final year of the clone wars, master t...