Forever With You ~ Tubbo x Re...

By sans_theskele_oof

NO SMUT! Basically, a simple story of where y/n, who is GeorgeNotFound's sister, falls in love with a boy nam... More

Quick Intro a/n!
if you want the most tubbo x reader content: please read!
-Chapter One-
~Chapter Two~
-Chapter Three-
~Chapter Four~
-Chapter Five-
~Chapter Six~
-Chapter Seven-
~Chapter Eight~
-Chapter Nine-
~Chapter Ten~
-Chapter Eleven-
~Chapter Twelve~
-Chapter Thirteen-
~Chapter Fourteen~
-Chapter Fifteen-
~Chapter Sixteen~
-Chapter Seventeen-
~Chapter Eighteen~
-Chapter Nineteen-
~Chapter Twenty~
-Chapter Twenty One-
~Chapter Twenty Two~
-Chapter Twenty Three-
~Chapter Twenty Four~
-Chapter Twenty Five-
~Chapter Twenty Six~
-Chapter Twenty Seven-
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
-Chapter Twenty Nine-
~Chapter Thirty~
-Chapter Thirty One-
~Chapter Thirty Two~
-Chapter Thirty Three-
hello! an author's random talk
~Chapter Thirty Four~
-Chapter Thirty Five-
~Chapter Thirty Six~
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
-Chapter Thirty Nine-
~Chapter Forty~
-Chapter Forty One-
~Chapter Forty Two~
-Chapter Forty Three-
~Chapter Forty Four~
-Chapter Forty Five-
~Chapter Forty Six~
-Chapter Forty Seven-
~Chapter Forty Eight~
-Chapter Forty Nine-
~Chapter Fifty~

-Chapter Thirty Seven-

9.1K 231 876
By sans_theskele_oof

a/n hello! welcome to the chapter i wrote while playing minecraft, which means it may not be good!

Current day - May 2

I slid across the floor in my socks, straight into George. "What the hell?" He asked. "Sorry!" I apologized, chugging my coffee. "I've left chat on my starting soon screen for like, six minutes. I wanted a burst of energy, and since I legally can't do drugs, this is the next best thing." I continued.

George stared at me and shook his head. He started to speak. "y/n-" "Shut up, I know I'm a disappointment." I interrupted.

We held a silent stare down, and then I ran back upstairs, almost slipping across the hard wood floor in the kitchen again.

"CHAT!" I said. "What's popping! Today we are on the origins smp!" I told them. I had been working on my origin recently, keeping it as a feline, but it was slightly different. I had completely gotten rid of the stone thing (I hated that), and replaced it with making me slightly slower in the sun, and weaker in the rain. The logic behind that being that cats were night animals and slept in the sun, and they didn't like rain. I explained this to chat while the smp loaded up.

I played on there for a while, then Tubbo joined my call. After that, Ranboo joined as well. The three of us messed around (meaning that me and Tubbo did crime and Ranboo tried to stop us), and just had fun.

I glanced over at chat, and they were spamming about my subgoal. I groaned. "What, what's wrong?" Tubbo asked. "I made a subgoal, and I regret a lot of things." I replied. "What is it?" Ranboo asked.

"I made a subgoal where I would have to wear a dress. I promised chat I was going to do that. Chat, this is why you don't make promises when it's like, 3 in the morning. Fuck." I explained.

"Oh-" Tubbo said. I sighed. "Fuck you chat, and thanks for the subs. I'll get a dress when possible. Now, we play minecraft." I said.

The three of us played for a while. Chat started to call us the 'family trio' because we were all either married to each other, or a mom friend trying to stop us from arson.

I showed chat Midnight for a while, before ending stream. I went to go and eat dinner, then called Tubbo and talked for a while, before we went to sleep.

a/n god this bitch. 'yeah tubbo doesn't like me' YOU LEGIT SLEEP CALL WITH HIM EVERY NIGHT

that moment when your own writing makes you angry because a character you wrote based off yourself is an absolute dumbass

I woke up in the morning to see George standing over in my doorway. "Good morning." He said. "Jesus Christ, at least knock first!" I yelled. He laughed. "I'm going into town to go vlog with Wilbur." He explained. I nodded. "Okay, have fun." I said.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked, pointing to my phone. I stuck my tongue out at him. "It's none of your business, colorblind bitch." I said. "So are you!" George said. "Go have fun with Wilbur!" I yelled. "And shut my door!" I finished. George walked out, not shutting the door.

I rolled my eyes, and got up, shutting the door and putting on some clothes. I did some homework for a minute, decided nah, and then logged onto the Dream SMP.

I played for a while, and then watched George's stream with Wilbur. I'm glad they were having fun, mainly because many of the fans were not happy when the vlog was fake.

I ordered a dress, then continued playing on the smp. I got a text from George saying that he was going to record a music video with Wilbur. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I told him to pop off.

With nothing better to do, I went back to sleep. I mean hey, I had just woke up, but who am I kidding. I'm still GeorgeNotFound's sister, and I can still sleep forever.

Time skip - May 5

I nervously stared out the window, waiting for my amazon package to arrive. I scrolled my phone for a while, until I heard a knock on the door and saw it on the porch.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the package, and ran to the kitchen table, grabbing some scissors. I almost fell and stabbed myself, but it's fine.

I opened the package, revealing a beautiful sky blue dress. I definitely wasn't one for dresses. I preferred my Coca-Cola hoodie and some pajama pants any day. But still, this was pretty nice.

I ran up to my room, and slipped on the dress. I spent most of the day in a call with Finn and Niki, having the two of them teach me makeup. "Finn, how do you do crossdressing so well?" I asked. "I don't know man!" He laughed.

Once I think I had done everything properly, I hung up with them, and slowly walked to the bathroom. I stared at myself. Honestly, I looked pretty damn good, and that was coming from someone with almost zero self-confidence.

I brushed my hair for once, and then decided to curl it. Except it didn't really go well, and all I made was waves, which I liked better.

I walked out of the bathroom, passing George in the hall. "What- why?" He asked. "It was-" I started. "Are you going on a date with Tub-" George interrupted. "Watch your next words very carefully, or I will break your fucking knees." I said, interrupting him.

He smiled. "Glad to see your attitude hasn't changed." He said. I laughed. "See you later, bitch boy." I said, running to my room. "The threats don't work as well in the dress!" George yelled as I ran into my room. "Doesn't matter what I'm wearing, I can still punch you!" I yelled back.

I walked over to my setup. I wanted to stream, it was what I promised. But I was very nervous. I had tweeted it out earlier, which meant that I would have to do it, but still, I was not confident in myself.

I sat in my chair, and looked at myself in my camera. I looked through my discord contacts. Who would be the best at making me feel confident in myself?

I looked through, and settled on someone who some may consider unexpected. The big man. Tommy, when he wasn't putting on his persona, was very nice, and I enjoyed that about him.

It rang once, twice, three times . . .

"Hello?" I heard him ask. I smiled. "Tommy, hey. What's up?" I asked. "Nothing much, you know." Tommy replied. I nodded. "Are you alright?" He asked, probably sensing the nervousness in my voice.

"How good are you at being a therapist?" I asked. "that's a funny word. It has 'piss' in it." Tommy said. I rolled my eyes. "Tommy, are you paying attention?" I asked. "Yes, I can, I'd say. What do you need, woman?" He asked kindly.

I took a deep breath. "I'm nervous about streaming today. I have to do my dress stream, and I have to look good, and oh my motherfucking god, I am a train wreck." I said. "Hey, hey, calm yourself. It'll be fine! If you feel uncomfortable, just end the stream. If anyone is mean, ignore and ban them. You'll be fine, y/n." Tommy said.

Tommy didn't call people by their real name very often, unless it was either for a bit or he was serious. But Tommy cared about his friends, and that was something that anyone could tell.

"Hey, thanks man. Umm, will you be on the Dream SMP?" I asked. "Yeah, I can be." Tommy replied. "Okay, I'll probably play on there. Thanks, Tommy. You're amazing." I said. "No problem. Good luck!" Tommy said. I disconnected from the call.

Tommy was a genuinely sweet person. He was probably one of my favorite friends, and I wasn't too afraid to admit that.

After sitting there, contemplating if I should do this, I finally went live. I hyped myself up, and then put the camera on full facecam mode.

"Hello chat! The fabled dress stream is finally here! Hello!" I said. Chat was very excited. "I haven't been this nervous to stream since I first started, but welcome chat, glad you all are doing well!" I continued.

I stood up, showing chat the whole outfit. I got a dono saying can we draw you with the dress? "Of course!" I replied. "Hold on, I'll be right back." I said. I ran into George's room, grabbing some stuff. I was pretty sure George was in the living room at the moment, so it was fine.

I held George's minecraft diamond sword, and did a pose. "You can draw me as either IRL me or my minecraft character me, I enjoy both!" I said. I put George's clout glasses on my head. "Wow, now I really am female GeorgeNotFound, huh?" I told chat.

I took the clout glasses off, shook off my jitters, and logged on minecraft. I planned on only playing for a little bit, and then talking to chat. Me and Tommy messed around for a while, and then I logged off the smp.

I talked to chat, while still also on call with Tommy. Tubbo joined out call as well, and the three of us just hung out for a while.

After talking to chat, and being live for about three hours, I ended stream. "Oh my god, that was- it went better than I expected." I said. "Hey, you did good!" Tommy said. The three of us sat in discord. I turned on my camera, and then did a little spin in my dress. The other two turned on theirs as well.

"Yeah, thanks. Also, thanks for helping me earlier Tommy, I was having a bit of a freak-out." I said, thanking him again. "Hey, it's okay. You did amazing." Tommy said. I glanced to Tubbo's camera. He seemed to be staring between me and Tommy, and doing his very best poker face.

I tried to imagine what he was thinking, and then it hit me. I felt it sometimes, when Tubbo and Ranboo would shamelessly flirt, and I would almost feel left out.

Jealously.

Jealously is one hell of an emotion, and it can make even the best of people crumble.

"Tubbo?" I asked. "Sorry, what?" He replied. "You- nevermind. You alright?" I asked. He nodded. I nodded. Tommy nervously bit his lip, probably sensing the awkward tension between us.

The three of us sat there for a while. I just looked at the floor, fiddling with things on my desk. I glanced up to my monitor. Tubbo seemed to be looking everywhere but at his pc, and Tommy glanced between the two of us, like he was watching a tennis match.

"I . . . I'm going to go take this dress off, and go do some homework." I said. The two boys in the call looked at me and nodded. "Okay, I'm going to hop off as well." Tommy said. "Bye, Tommy." Me and Tubbo said. He logged off, leaving just the two of us.

Me and Tubbo had talked together countless times. Why was I so nervous???

"Yeah, I am going to leave." I said, trying not to be mean. Tubbo nodded. "Me too." He said. I bit my lip, slightly nervous. "Well, alright. Uh, see you later." I said, preparing to leave the call.

"Hey, u/n/n. Y/n. I just want you to know that you don't need the dress or makeup to look pretty. You look amazing without it." Tubbo said. That caught me off guard. "Hey, thanks Tubbo." I replied. "Don't forget that you're pretty all by yourself. I like you better when you're you." Tubbo said. I nodded.

"I've said this once before, but I'll say it again." Tubbo started.

"for the record, I think you're very pretty" he finished.

I closed my eyes, and tried to hide my smile. My thoughts were moving very quickly. i am not simping over tubbo, not at all? right? we're perfectly good friends. yes, i have a crush on him, but i don't want to ruin our relationship! plus, he doesn't like me back, does he??? does he? tubbo, please, stop being so cute.

"Thank you, Tubbo. I mean that. I really do appreciate you, more than you think. I'll talk to you later, okay?" I said. "Talk to you later." Tubbo replied. I left the vc.

a/n i kinda wanted this to be the end of the chapter, but I thought of a little bit more to add . . . *evil gremlin laughter*

I took off my dress, and wiped off my makeup. I tweeted out 'thanks for coming to the stream!' and then went to sleep.

 ~ time skip - current day: may 7 ~

"HOLY FUCK- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! TOMMY, DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!?" I yelled, probably not making our neighbors happy.

"I COULDN'T TELL YOU! THAT WOULD HAVE RUINED IT!" Tubbo yelled back.

Tommy was staring at the two of us, slowly sliding out of his chair.

"CHILD! Be honest. Did you know about this, or not?" I asked, clipping my words.

"About what?" Tommy squeaked.

"THIS!" I said, posting the image in the discord chat.

Me, Tubbo, and Tommy were in a call, once again, and I was rather pissed once I saw a certain tweet.

"Yeah . . . I knew about it." Tommy said.

I took a deep breath, and stared at the image once again, making sure I was reading this right.

Austin @AustinOnTwitter

LOVE OR HOST FEATURING @TubboLive POWERED BY @CashApp
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED DM @GetOnAustinShow OR APPLY ON THIS GOOGLE DOC

"Oh, don't mind me. Just found out that one of my best friends is having a love or host, and didn't fucking tell me!" I yelled.

"I couldn't tell you, that would ruin the whole thing!" Tubbo yelled back.

The two of us argued for a minute, before ignoring each other, and staring at the floor. Tommy looked like he was trying to disappear.

"So . . . are you going to apply?" Tommy asked.

"Am I- wait, what?" I asked. "Are you?" Tommy asked again. I hadn't taken that into consideration. I mean, I totally could apply. But then my fears started taking over, of Tubbo not liking me.

"I don't know." I said. "Hold on, I'll be back." Tubbo said, deafening and muting. This was my chance to speak to my therapist, TommyInnit, while arguing over Tubbo's love or host. What a strange situation. 

"Yeah, I want to. I'm just not sure if Tubbo would want me to. I don't know, Tommy." I said. He nodded. "Are you worried Tubbo doesn't like you?" Tommy asked softly. I slowly nodded.

"You should hear how much he talks about you. He thinks you're amazing, y/n. Don't put yourself down. Give it a shot." Tommy said. I nodded.

"Okay. I feel like I'm just doing this out of jealously, though." I said. "You might be. You feel like someone is going to take Tubbo from you?" Tommy said.

"Yeah, I know that feeling." I said. "So do I." Tommy said. We laughed. "What's going on?" Tubbo asked, returning to the call. "We were talking about how other people 'steal' you." I explained. "Ranboo." Tommy said. "Hey, you took Ranboo from me, and Ranboo took you from Tommy. We're fine though, I wasn't just having a breakdown!" I said happily.

Tubbo looked confused. "Alright, I'm just glad you're okay." He said. We laughed. We talked for a while, and then eventually ended the call.

Was I really going on Tubbo's love or host?

I stared at the tweet, until it burned itself into my eyes.

Yes, I was. I was jealous, and I didn't want someone else to have Tubbo.

Was that selfish? Maybe.

It was one thing with him having Ranboo, Tommy, etc.

But I've seen what these love or host things can do to people, so yes. I signed up, right then and there.

I mean, what could go wrong?

Because what's to lose?

. . . other than my friendship with Tubbo.

I'm sure it will be fine.

a/n well, welcome to the end of the chapter! this one was honestly one that was all over the place, but I enjoyed it nonetheless!

and! okay so: here are some of my official group names!

the five minors (tommy, tubbo, y/n, ranboo, purpled) - Minors Gang

the family (tubbo, y/n, ranboo) - Family Trio

the chads (tommy, tubbo, y/n) - ?????

the crime committers (tubbo, y/n) - Arson Duo

catboys (ranboo, y/n) - Catboys

crazy children (tommy, y/n) - loud children

heart been broke so many times (tommy, y/n, tubbo, ranboo) - the child lore squad

(some more explanation on that last one- it's 'heart been broke so many times' for a few reasons. 1 - tommy had his best friend stolen by ranboo, y/n had her best friend stolen by tubbo. heart been broke. so many times. 2 - lore. pain. hurts.)

this was just a random rant, and I will change them if I can find something better! leave your suggestions! (please do so! if I can come up with a better name for the tommy and y/n duo, or if some of you can, let me know! or a name for the tommy, tubbo, y/n trio! thank you!)

Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter. Love you all, have an amazing day. In the wise words of charlie slimecicle my beloved, i'll slime you later. goodbye.

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 674 35
SkyWasFound; Sky is GeorgNotFound's little sister, Sky moves to England with George after some drama involving her goes down in her home town NO SMUT...
38.1K 801 37
( I'M NOT SEXUALIZING TUBBO I PROMISE) Carly Gold is Wilbur's 17 year old sister. After a big fight with their parents Carly goes to live with Wilbur...
203K 4.1K 86
Y/n and Tubbo have been best friends since they were born, but both of them have feelings for eachother. Will they stay friends or be more than that...
81.4K 1.5K 25
Your little sister got accepted into this exchange program to the UK, but since she is too young to go by herself, you have to go with her, fun... B...