Stop Toying With Me, Gamo-Cha...

By EmperorSquid

A story about what would happen if an aggressive, sadistic, orange-haired delinquent, with a burning spirit t... More

Bio (just incase)
Seeya Later, Shorty!
Thanks, Shorty!
I'll Teach Ya How To Swim, Shorty!
Bonus Chapter 1: Rohan Does Not Dream of Demon Lord Magagamo.
Shorty, Wanna Go To The Festival?
Don't Hold Me Back, Shorty~
This Looks Kinda Like A Date, Shorty!
Let's Go Home, Shorty~
Thank you!!
Not Bad, Shorty~!
Q&A Special
Shorty!! Move!!
Wanna Help, Shorty?
Do You Have Lewd Treasures, Shorty?
Q&A Special #2
What Now, Shorty~?
Let's Do That Again, Shorty~
Bonus Chapter 2: Paisen's Dream
Wanna Deal With That, Shorty?
Look Me In The Eyes, Shorty.
You Okay, Shorty...?
Seriously, Shorty...
Shorty, I Need Your Help~
C'mon Shorty, Have Some Faith~
Shorty, Looked Kinda... Cute.
Wow Shorty, I Didn't Think You'd Ever Be This Forward~
I'll Always Be Here For You, Shorty. (Season 1 Finale)
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 1/2)
Q&A Special #3 (Part: 2/2)
Let's Make This One Official, Shorty!
Jeez, Shorty. You Look Terrible.
You Better Get Well Soon, Shorty.
You're Gonna Get Sweaty Today, Shorty!

Your Going To The Sea, Shorty!

3.7K 78 72
By EmperorSquid

(A/N: You may have noticed Gamo-Chan hadn't used her last question in that game of Janken; that's a surprise tool that can help us later.)

Do you know that beach smell? You know what I mean, it makes the combination of salt, water, sand, and sun somehow smell good. It just can't be described, well that smell in the eyes of Rohan is unwanted.

From left to right looking at the teen's back, we see the palest and tallest of the group whose name is still unknown even to his friends, the darkest and shortest of the group whose name Rohan found out it Nagatoro, in the middle we have the orange haired amazonian otherwise known as Gamo, standing beside her was our short protagonist Rohan, and boxing him in, preventing him from escape at the end was our rabbit faced girl: Yoshi.

"Why am I here?" Our pint-sized protag though to himself.

Well... let's find out why.

Flashback

"Why do I gotta do it!" Rohan yelled.

"Because I said so!" Said his big sister.

"That's not a valid reason!"

"It's just taking out the trash, I ain't asking you to run a marathon!"

"With how hot it is, might as well be. I ain't even dressed and my clothes are getting washed." Rohan countered

"Actually you still have your swim trunks that you haven't used in like... 2 years. Good thing you haven't grown much. Just go the beach." His sister saying the pseudo positive.

"Ok first of all... shut up, second of all you know I hate the beach, and third of all I know your tricks."

"What do you mean" his sister sweat dropped.

"I know as soon as I leave you're gonna lock the door and invite your stupid boyfriend over. I ain't suffering in the sun just for your love life!" Rohan yelled.

"Now you listen here. Your gonna take that trash out and go to the beach" She growled losing her patience.

"Your gonna have to drag me off this bed before I even think about going outside." He says with huff and smile.

His sister's hair then falls over her eyes covering her emotions, and then she smiles, a smile than could make the joker ask her for pointers.

"Uh... Nee-chan what's with that face? He says adding a chuckle at the end. She starts walking towards his bed slowly.

"Uh... I was just joking about throwing me out." He says getting out of bed backing up towards the wall, her following after him, now holding his swim trunks.

"Stay back!" He says, her inching forwards.

"Leave me be!"

"D-Don't come closer."

Now crouched in the corner like a scared street cat.

"Stay away, leave me alone!" He screeches. It all was a blur.

Timeskip of Rohan's sister forcing his swim trunks on him.

Slam... Rohan's sister had kicked him out with the trash in nothing but swim trunks, a white shirt, his phone, and flip-flops.

"I'll unlock the door, in about an hour or two home when mom comes home!" She yells behind the door.

"...Bitch" Rohan mumbles to himself.

"What was that!?" His sister yells at him from and open door.

"I called you a bitch! Bitch!" He yells before running away.

Rohan then stopped to throw out the trash and began walking, subconsciously walking towards the beach.

"What can I do now? Kami-sama*, I know I don't play everyday, but could you please give me some guidance to alleviate my boredom." He thought it himself.

"Yo Shorty!" Yelled a loud voice.

"Yo!" Followed another.

"I know that voice it's-"

"Gamo-chan, yo..." He responded unenthusiastically.

"Huh!? What's up with that sad response?" Gamo said with confusion.

"So sad!" Yoshi copied.

"Are you just not happy to see me?" Gamo said with a fake upset voice.

"It's not that." He responds.

"Just got kicked out of house and I got nowhere to go."

Gamo then started grinning but it seemed to be more of happy smile rather than a devious smile.

"Congrats Shorty!" She says while ruffling his hair and head.

"You won an all expense paid trip to the sea, accompanied with two beautiful JKs*." She says while whooping.

"Congrats!" Screams Yoshi, while making trumpet noises.

"I'll pass." He deadpanned.

Gamo and Yoshi then turn black and white with shock. Gamo then started ruffling his hair with more vigor, now Yoshi joining in the fun.

"Whaaaat!? Why not Shorty, you too mature to hang out with us!? Is that it!? She said with a voice that sounded offended.

"Mature!?" Said Yoshi.

"Stop it you're gonna give me brain damage!" He screamed trying to pry their hands of his head. He could pull Yoshi's off but not without a challenge, Gamo on the other hand was entirely different story.

He was finally able to pull away from the two girls and then started running like his life depended on it... which it did.

"Get him!" Shouted Gamo yelling as she had summoned her greatest minion: Yoshi.

Yoshi was definitely fast enough to catch up to Rohan. But Rohan had the amazing ability to... dodge. And he did just that, with a sidestep Yoshi had fallen almost face first in dirt.

"Sorry about it!" He yelled, but not slowing down. He then noticed a new threat... Gamo, and she was not gonna be an easy opponent. He had tried to do the same thing, but Gamo was not fooled and tackled him onto the ground holding him still.

"I'm getting a weird sense of déjà vu right now." He though to himself.

"Your going to the sea, Shorty! Wether you like it or not." She had said with confidence.

She picked him off the ground, but before he could make his next move, Yoshi had arrived and boxed him in preventing escape.

"Fine, you win I'll go!" He conceded.

Gamo and Yoshi then starting making victory cheers, completed with whooping and trumpets.

"Yes! Come on Shorty it'll be fun." Gamo says trying to reassure the boy.

"Super fun" Yoshi confirms.

Rohan only sighs on response.

"Oi Shorty." Game says getting his attention.

"Why don't you like the sea?" She asks with curiosity.

"Well... it's because I can't sw-"

"Hey!" Came a new voice interrupting the boy.

It was the same tanned girl from the artroom that he had talked to a few days ago.

"Sup~ Hayacchi!"

"Sup~"

"Whose this?" Says 'Hayacchi'.

"This is Shorty!" Gamo introduces me.

"Shorty!" Yoshi copied.

"First of all, don't call me Shorty, one of you is bad enough." He tells Yoshi with an angry look, that makes her slightly jump back.

"And 'Shorty' is not my name." 'Shorty' said now shifting his focus to Gamo.

"It is now." She says as if she were stating a fact.

"You know what there's no use fighting it, just call me Hamasaki." Rohan huffed.

"Name's Nagatoro." The tan girl named Nagatoro responds.

After introductions, they all walk towards a bench and sat there waiting, except for Rohan who chose to stand.

"Who are we waiting for?" Rohan asking anyone who would answer.

"Senpai." Said Nagatoro.

"Paisens actually coming?" Says Gamo now looking at Nagatoro with general surprise. Nagatoro only responds with a nod.

"Senpai...? Paisen...?" Rohan started mumbling to himself.

"Is it that guy from the artroom?" Rohan asks Nagatoro, she gives a mhm noise in response.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" Rohan asks.

"No!" Nagatoro almost screams.

"Yes!" Gamo says contradicting her.

"Well which is it?" Rohan looks on in confusion.

"He's not my boyfriend! He just senpai." She says while crossing her arms in a 'X' shape.

"Uhh... Ok." He says with hesitation.

"Now that you mention, he doesn't seem like the type of guy to go to the sea." Rohan tells Gamo, supporting her surprise.

"Right!"

"Heh... He doesn't seem like a guy to go out at all." Rohan says poking fun at senpai.

Gamo seemed to enjoy his joke, but Nagatoro... not so much. Rohan looks at Nagatoro who is now staring daggers at him, with the same expression she look at Gamo when she was messing with Senpai.

"You shouldn't talk bad about people behind their back." She says with a monotone voice and void eyes.

"Right... I'm sorry." He says with fear in his voice.

"Calm down Hayacchi, he's just playing around." Gamo says defending him.

"Is she defending me?" Rohan had thought to himself.

"Is it because he insulted your boyfriend~" Gamo said putting emphasize on boyfriend.

Nagatoro was about to say again that Senpai wasn't her boyfriend, until she realized something better.

"Kinda like how your defending this guy?" Nagatoro responds with a smirk.

It seemed the tables have turned, Nagatoro was the one teasing and Gamo was on the receiving end. Just when things were about to go down Rohan said something.

"Is that him?" Rohan asks, and sure enough the curly-haired boy was walking towards them.

"Ah Senpa~i!!" She called getting his attention.

"Over here~ Over here~

Wow~ Paisen actually came~ Gamo said with a smirk, doing a complete 180 from her mood a second ago.

"That's hilarious." Said Yoshi moving her fingers like a orchestrator.

Senpai gave no response.

"The friends too huh...? Who's the guy next to him? He seems... familiar." He thinks to himself.

"Man, Paisen going to the sea for summer really doesn't suit your character~"

"Shut up..."

"Out of place? Out of place?"

"So this guy's also cursed with the attraction of delinquents?" Rohan had thought to himself.

"Hey that's not true." Said Nagatoro.

"Eh...?" Senpai said sounding confused.

"She's defending him? Well this isn't the first time." Thought Rohan.

"If I have to say what Senpai is... He's one of those crawly things in the shadow of the rocks... A wharf roach!!" Nagatoro had said, followed by the laughter of Gamo and Yoshi.

"I stand corrected." Though Rohan as he turned to look at the now aggravated Senpai.

"You heard her wharf roach Paisen!" Said Gamo now joining in the fun.

"Wharf roach Senpai~" Said Yoshi now being a participant.

"Who's a roach..." Senpai mumbles, all the while Nagatoro is smacking the back of his head.

"They're not showing any mercy, well at least that's the end of it." Rohan thought.

"Aah, my bad. Wharf roaches actually group up so they're different from you, lonesome Senpai! You're a... Lone wharf roach!!" Nagatoro had said while using her fingers as antennas and Gamo and Yoshi started to laugh even harder.

"I should really keep my mouth shut." Rohan had corrected himself in his head.

The three girls then kept calling Senpai a 'Lone wharf roach'. Not letting up.

"I feel his pain, but better him than me." Rohan had thought to himself.

Gamo then looked back at him, noticing his silence and put on the devil's smile.

"...Fuck" was the only thing Rohan had thought.

"Ya know, you're not to different Shorty~"

"How so?" Nagatoro asks.

"Well he has that scary face but he's totally harmless and..." Gamo then puts her hand on Rohan's head rubbing it.

"You can pet him too so... He kinda like that thing you can pet at the aquarium... A horseshoe crab!!" Gamo-chan had noted, gaining the laughs of Yoshi and surprisingly Nagatoro even chuckled.

"Shut up." Rohan had mumbled. Gamo only response was to continue to pet him.

"Stop petting me, I'm not a dog!" He shouts, only for Gamo to laugh at him.

"I understand his pain, but better him than me." Senpai had thought to himself.

"I wonder if their normalfag* souls are acting up since we're closer to the sea..." Senpai had thought.

Timeskip of the group finding a place to set up.

"I've put up the parasol..." Said Senpai

Nagatoro had thanked him.

Gamo had started to take out her clothes changing into her dark bathing suit. Rohan and Senpai gazes on the beautiful girl was... more than obvious.

Senpai had chosen to look away to hope avoid confrontation, while Rohan had stared for a bit to long.

"Hm? What are you looking at, Shorty?"

"I wasn't looking at anything!" He tried to defend himself.

"Don't act innocent Paisen I saw you looking to." Gamo said now looking a 'Paisen'.

"Wha!? I-I wasn't looki-...!!" He was cut off by Gamo not believing a word of either boy's story.

"You two are staring way too hard, even for a couple of virgins. 'Specially you Shorty." She said looking at both of them, but now having her gaze fixed on Rohan.

"Hard stare!!" Yoshi shouted.

"I-I wasn't...!! I didn't stare..." Senpai mumbles the last bit. Face now redder than a tomato.

"What do you mean 'especially me' Gamo-chan?" He said trying to sound innocent with a red face.

"Don't think I didn't feel your gaze when we were walking towards the sea." She says smirking.

"What ever do you mean." He says moving his eyes back and forth from her eyes to beside her.

"I could feel you eyeing me up when we were walking, staring at me in shorts, I thought you hated lewd things but I guess your just a closeted pervert like Paisen."

"T-That's not true..." Rohan had mumbled sounding suspiciously like Senpai.

"Hm? What was that? I couldn't hear you...?" She said now moving her head down to my level exposing her cleavage.

Senpai fixed his glasses trying to look behind himself, while Rohan had gulp looking to the side and trying not to look into her cleavage.

Senpai chooses to turn around while, Rohan opts to have a real fascination with his whatever is beside him.

"Ahahaha!! So funny!" Gamo now laughing at the two boys flustered faces while Nagatoro looks on contained rage for Gamo doing that to Senpai.

Unfortunately or fortunately whatever you think Yoshi had gotten an idea. She rushes over to infront of Senpai, exposing her frilly bathing suit that did wonders for her large bosom.

"Uwah!!" Senpai making a surprised noise, while Rohan had looked at the poor boy getting tormented.

"'Uwah!!' He said!" Said Gamo mocking Senpai.

"Hilarious~!!" Said Yoshi clearly finding the situation humorous. While Nagatoro just stared on with those void eyes, quickly changing into a look of anger.

"I-I'm getting a drink!!" Senpai said trying to avoid the situation.

"Senpai!!" Shouted Nagatoro, gaining the attention of everyone. Senpai looked back as Nagatoro took of her shirt showing of her white bathing suit. (to assert dominance.)

"Get some for me too." Was all she said.

Senpai still blushing almost harder says "Ah... S-Sure..."

Nagatoro then smirks at her victory.

"Paisen, same for me!" Gamo shouts.

"Same" Says Yoshi who is equally thirsty.

"So it ain't just me who you try to get free stuff from?" Rohan says looking at Gamo.

"What was that Shorty~? She says making sure to sway her breast to distract him. Her plan worked, he had turned around and just mumbled a "N-Nothing."

After getting four drinks Senpai had returned.

"Alright, let's swim!!" Gamo said sounding pumped.

"Swim! Swim!"

"Come on Senpai, were swimming." Nagatoro had called Senpai.

"I-I'm not swimming..." He had said.

All three girls had thought the same thing 'what!?'

Put he had just walked back to the parasol reached in his bag and pulled out a sketch book as the girls looked at him with shock.

"Well... That's boring Paisen." Gamo had said.

"So boring." Yoshi had said with a monotone voice.

"C'mon Shorty, let's go swim!" She said still sounding pumped.

"Actually, I'm not going either." Rohan had said with disappointment.

"Huh!? Why not!?" Gamo said trying not to sound disappointed about it.

"Because... I can't swim..." He mumbled the last bit.

"Huh!? What didja say?"

"I said I can't swim!" He says raising his voice. Rohan had walked back to his blanket and just laid down basking in the sun. While the three girls looked at the two older boys in shock.

👑🦑
Thanks for reading, this was longer than I thought it would be, also thanks for (by the time publishing this) 214 reads in just 3 days, wow just thank you. Btw I'm trying to figure out a schedule for writing these, I'm thinking at most every 3 days but I'm not sure. Oh well I gotta start making the next part seeya!

Kami-Sama: Japanese word referring to God.
JK: Japanese slang for a younger girl.
Normalfag: Slang for normie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 18 14
[COMPLETED] "MOVE IT EXTRA!" Akiko looks up to see two pro hero's, one running towards her at full speed and one blasting past with his quirk and get...
950 10 1
Naoto and Nagatoro have been trough a lot. It's been about a year since the two met and she started teasing the young boy. He, however, doesn't mind...
121 0 13
One shots, character x OC or reader. small scenarios, headcanons, etc about anime boys....mostly about Bakugou- and PJO or HOO characters **Warning*...
2K 92 14
Aiko gets into trouble down in the city and is dragged to the castle. After saving the lord's life, he wants her by him, which she disagrees to. Unab...