Sincerely- A Quackity X Reader

By BP98208

Mrs T clapped her hands, eyebrows raised and a smile curving at her lips. "Exactly y/n, you start with your h... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: "Sincerely is a cool word for from"
Chapter 2: "We're both Nuts"
Chapter 3: "I do like ducks so I guess I'm going to go with it"
Chapter 4: What happened to "no cursing"?
Chapter 5: "Way to ruin what would've been SWEET moment, idiot"
Chapter 6: "Guess I can expect some sprinklers then huh?"
Chapter 7: "Call it a gut feeling"
Chapter 8: "Maybe let me talk and I'll explain?
Chapter 9: "You really do have IMPECCABLE timing, you know."
Chapter 10: "Oh you would be surprised"
Chapter 11: "Ok, ok, whatever you say..."
Chapter 12: "...just make sure to use condoms ok?"
Chapter 13: "Then accept the damn request!"
Chapter 14: "I'll leave that up to you to decide."
Chapter 15: "You always come first."
Chapter 16: "Damn ok I like him even more now,"
Chapter 17: "Buenas noches mi flor maravillosa"
Chapter 18: "So what has he got planned for the stream then?"
Chapter 19: "You've waited 9 years, can't hurt to wait two more minutes."
Chapter 20: "We do NOT argue like an old married couple"
Chapter 21: "Doesn't matter, what were you saying earlier?"
Chapter 22: "Preach, brother. Preach."
Chapter 23: "...this is Officer Bob Smith, how may I help you?"
Appreciation Post
Chapter 24: "Are you guys arguing about Snorlax now?"
Chapter 25: "Like I said, it's just some type of feeling."
Chapter 26: "What should I have felt?"
Chapter 27: "No.. she doesn't, she's as oblivious as you, don't worry"
Chapter 28: "Because then we've got enough time for this."
Chapter 29: "What, aren't you going to answer me?"
Chapter 30: "I think that's proof enough on what you should do."
Chapter 31: "She misses you so much. So go get your girl."
Chapter 32: "I can hold out some more Alex, just wait."
Chapter 33: "Alright, how fast can you get changed?"
Chapter 34: "I'm so glad you fucking did Alex. I'm so fucking glad."
Chapter 35: "Damn, what they don't teach you at school..."
Chapter 36: "An end to a story that had started with one word:"
Can I Just Say?- A Lili x Reader Oneshot
Lili Fanart :D
Matt Fanart : D

Acknowledgments/Ending Points

4.6K 183 145
By BP98208

Dear everyone,

If you're reading this, that means you've reached the end of this book: Sincerely- A Quackity x Reader and for that I thank you with all my heart.

Anyone and everyone who has supported me from before I made this book, throughout the making of this book and even after, deserves love because without you I could not have gotten this far. I love you, all of your comments and DM's and message board posts gave me motivation to finish this project.

When I initially started this book, I had this great idea that came to me in the middle of the night about this whole concept of pen pals. At the moment, I was watching Quackity a lot and getting into the DSMP. I watched him prior to minecraft content and I still love everything he does today. But at the point I had a brilliant idea that I should create a fanfiction about him. I'd spent countless sleepless nights and school hours reading them and I came to the conclusion that I should make my own.

Did I have any idea what I was getting into? Dear god, no, I did not. I had a basic structure for how it was going to start and very little as to how it was going to end. ALL the angst and drama was written on the go, and this story has taught me that I'm a very spontaneous person when it comes to plot points. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with the finished product and I hope you are too, it took a lot of my time and energy but at the same time it was exhilarating. I'm going to miss this book a lot. I'm going to miss reading your comments spammed in my notifs and I'm going to miss you guys that spam me with update notifications at the end of every chapter.

If you guys like my writing, I have other books you can check out, such as a Quackity x Male Reader and a GNF oc short story. 

If there's one thing Wattpad has taught me, it's to find supportive people on there. The reason my story gained so much popularity quickly was because of some very dear friends  that shouted me out and gave so much support. They give me feedback and motivation and I can't thank them enough for it.

But you readers. Every single fucking one of you.

You guys are the sole reason this book was ever finished <3

I love you

Sincerely,

Stan

-----------

If you ever want to talk to me, my DMs are always open

My discord: S.T.A.N.#4495
My email:  vana.vin98208@gmail.com

--------------

(P.S. So many of you wanted a Lili x reader so go to the next chapter for a One Shot of a Lili x Fem reader)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 278 22
Note: Not my art. I am not shipping the people only the characters. So like this is a part two. If you want you can read part one but it isn't nesses...
179K 2.6K 14
UNDERGOING MASSIVE EDITING It's been 3+ months since you and famous YouTuber, Dream, started to date. You want to escape the reality of your life so...
255K 7.4K 23
𝟎𝟎𝟐┊͙ đ“ĸ𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘- 𝐉𝐎𝐉𝐈 ꗃ⋆₊*𓂃ŨŠ 〘 đ™Ļđ™Ē𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 〙īŊĄ āŧ… ˖âē ꒰ ☔ī¸ ꒱ ⋆ ā­­ 「 đĒ𝐮𝐚𝐜𝐤đĸ𝐭𝐲 𝒙 𝐟𝐞đĻ!𝐨𝐜. 」 ━━━ 𓆩♡đ“†Ē ━━━ ꒰ *āŠˆâœŠâ€§â‚Š...
33.8K 571 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...