Hidden Secret | Yoonmin

By BTSSyndrome

Jimin is a vampire, abandoned by his parents and living amongst humans that don't know vampires exist. Growin... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
⛔Chapter 15⛔
Chapter 16
⛔Chapter 17⛔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
⛔Chapter 20⛔
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
1# VAMPIREAU SPECIAL ONESHOT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
⛔Chapter 40⛔
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
A/N
35k special~♡

Chapter 32

1.5K 93 11
By BTSSyndrome

⛔There is a discussion about rape and some sexual assault in this chapter. Read at your own discretion⛔

⚠️VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED⚠️

***

"I'm a vampire, Jimin."

My jaw slacked as I stared at him with wide eyes, unsure of what to make of the confession.

I thought--

"Y-You told me you were human...you were acting like you were a human..." I choked out softly. "You lied to me?"

He frowned, furrowing his brows whenever he saw me tearing up at the confession. "Baby--"

"Don't."

He looked stunned whenever I cut him off in such a strong voice. I fixed him with a glare, letting my own eyes turn red as I hissed at him. "Go away."

"Jimin--"

"No!" I screamed, making him jump in surprise. He looked regretful and nervous, but he stayed. I hissed lowly at him, letting my fangs drop to warn him whenever he reached over to my naked shoulder.

"Jimin, if you bite me, I swear--"

"You swear what? You can't hurt me, Yoongi. Not anymore than you already have. How could you have lied to me? About your own species? About my own species?"

He looked sad, but didn't say anything.

"Answer me! Why did you lie to me?" I hollered, making him flinch. I was kind of surprised the confident mafia boss was actually cowering, but not surprised enough to stop.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I just--I don't exactly go around telling people. Humans aren't exactly welcoming of monsters. Whenever we met, I just went with my usual 'I'm a human' ploy. I never expected to get close enough to you to want to tell you..." He said softly.

I frowned at his response. I wasn't expecting it to actually be valid.

"You still could have told me. You know I'm a vampire too. You've known. And yet you kept it from me for so much longer than you had to. Why?" I hissed, making him look up at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Because I knew you would be mad at me. I knew you would feel betrayed. I was...afraid. That you would leave me. I don't want you to leave me..."

"Why the hell are you so damn attached to a fling anyway?" I hissed under my breath.

He looked hurt at my words, averting his gaze as he answered. "You aren't just a fling to me, Jimin. I just--I haven't..seen another true vampire in two hundred years. You're a comfort to me. You remind me of home."

I furrowed my brows at his words. "Huh? Two hundred years? How old are you?!"

He frowned. "Er...in human years, I'm two hundred and thirty, I think. Somewhere around there. My body is twenty six. So in vampire years, I'm about twenty six."

My eyes widened "I've been dating an old man?!"

"No." He said with a little glare. "Do I look like an old man to you? I just told you I'm twenty six."

"Yeah? I'm eighteen in human years! What does that make me?!"

He scrunched his nose. "One year old. You're still a newborn by vampire standards."

"And you've been dating me?! Pedo!"

He glared at me. "I'm not a pedophile. Vampires are legal whenever they hit one year old, for your information."

"What?"

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to explain it to you. In vampire years, I'm twenty times your age. That's all you need to know."

I glared at him. "You're too old for me."

He rolled his eyes again. "In the vampire world, only physical age matters whenever it comes to relationships. You are physically eighteen, and I am physically twenty six. So where is the problem?"

I frowned at him. "It isn't normal for an eighteen year old to be with a twenty six year old in the human world either." I pointed out.

"It isn't normal for a man to love another man either in the human world, but I still love you." He retorted.

I opened my mouth to snap back at him, but I paused whenever I realized what he just said. "Huh?"

"You heard me." He grumbled.

I blushed, looking away from him and instead looking down at my water--only to realize that I was totally naked while we were having this conversation. I gasped and covered my body, grabbing the curtain to pull it, but Yoongi grabbed it faster and held it open.

"What are you doing?"

"I-I'm naked..." I mumbled with a little blush.

He rolled his eyes. "Like I haven't seen you naked before."

"B-But--"

"Jimin, you look beautiful. You don't have to be self conscious about your body." He said, leaning over the tub and kissing my forehead. "You're perfect just the way you are."

I blushed, obediently letting go of the curtain for him and letting him push it back. I instead grabbed some bubble bath soap and began to mix it into the water, splashing it around to create some bubbles.

"Leaving more to the imagination, I see." He said with a little smirk as he observed me splashing. "That's fine. I have a good imagination."

I hissed at him, before I laid back in the tub and grumbled, "I'm still mad at you."

"I'm sure you are."

I glared at him, but relaxed back into the water. "Go away. I want to be alone right now." I grumbled, making him frown.

"Why? Don't you want to talk about this?"

"No. I don't." I hissed. "I want to be left alone so I can clear my head and think about why the man I'm dating just came out to me as another vampire." I spat, glaring accusingly at him. But before either of us could say anything else, I could feel the familiar need building up in the pit of my stomach. Yoongi watched me as my eyes began to turn red, flitting over to his neck and narrowing my eyes at him. Yoongi sighed whenever he met my eyes and stood up.

"I'm not going to give you my blood while you're mad at me."

"Then I guess I'll go take some from someone else in the building." I mumbled, standing up too and quickly rinsing the bubbles off my body as he watched with a blank expression. I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body before I gave him a glare and left the bathroom. He followed after me, quickly moving ahead of me whenever I tried to open the door.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"Why? I'll just end up dirtying my new clothes."

He frowned. "So you're going to go take blood from someone naked?"

"Do you have a problem with that? You aren't even my boyfriend. Why do you care if another man sees me like this?" I spat as I tried to move passed him, but he stepped into my path.

"I do have a problem with it. Whether you like it or not, I'm courting you and I really like you, Jimin. And I know you like me back. I'm not going to let you start an even bigger fight with this."

I stepped closer to him and mumbled in his ear, "Then stop me, you pussy."

That was all it took. He glared at me and grabbed me, effortlessly tossing my body across the room and onto the bed. I squealed as my body flew, and landed on the soft bed with a grunt and losing my towel midair. He stalked over and unbuttoned his collar with red eyes, unable to contain them in his fit of rage. He moved over me so fast that I couldn't even sit up on the bed, and he pinned me down.

I gasped whenever I felt his fangs sink harshly into my neck, and he began to suck my blood. Which just made my thirst worse. I clawed him, feeling a bit dizzy as my fangs protruded out, ready to sink into any flesh they could find.

I groaned as I writhed beneath him, desperate to taste blood but unable to reach his neck. I sank my nails into his back, scratching him hard as I yanked his body closer with all my strength, just close enough that I could reach his neck. I bit him, hard and deep in his neck and began to suck down his blood as fast as I could. Yoongi groaned, releasing my neck as I stole the bit of blood he'd taken from me and a ton of his at a quick pace.

He released my neck, letting out a groan of pleasure as he mumbled in my ear, "Fuck, for a baby vampire, you sure drink a lot..." He hissed quietly. But I didn't listen to him. I held him tightly, drinking his blood much slower now. My breathing was uneven as I pulled him down closer. My thighs wrapped around his waist a little and my foot moved to his inner thigh. My foot grazed his crotch, to which Yoongi gave an immediate reaction.

His hand went to my foot, grabbing my ankle to keep my foot there. I rubbed my foot against his growing boner shamelessly, loving the way that I could feel his dick framed in his tight pants.

As soon as I got him hard though, I stopped all movements.

He breathed heavily as he gave me a confused look, seemingly wondering why I stopped.

I gave him a sly smile.

"I'm still mad at you. Get the fuck out of my room."

He did not look pleased.

"Why the hell did you do this if you're still mad at me?" He complained, motioning to his boner.

I rolled my eyes. "I think it's pretty obvious. So you will be sexually frustrated, and be forced to think about what you've done." I hissed, before I tried to shove him off. But he didn't budge.

"Hyung, go away!" I hissed, but he hissed back.

"I'm not leaving with a boner when I have a pretty baby vampire right here for me to claim and mark up." He snapped.

"Well you're not going to touch me! I'm mad at you!"

"What's stopping me? You'd love for me to touch you anyway!" He hissed, making me growl.

"Shut up! I hate it when you touch me!"

"Since when?" He asked in a low voice. I gasped whenever he roughly grabbed my exposed dick and began to jerk it off painfully slow.

"S-Stop it!" I whined, trying to smack his hand away, but he just grabbed my  wrists and pinned me down.

"Why should I? What's stopping me?" He asked, leaning down and mumbling in my ear, "I can have you anytime I want. I don't need permission. Because I know you love it. See?" He indicated my plump dick in his hand. "You're already hard."

"Just because my body is reacting doesn't mean that I want it! And just because you've done it before and I liked it, doesn't mean I'll like it again!" I hissed, and kicked him. Hard, right in the middle of his crotch.

The fact that he was hard just made it hurt him worse. He gasped and groaned in excruciating pain, rolling off of me and curling up into a ball.

"Fucking asshole." I hissed under my breath and shoved him off the bed. I threw the nearest hard object at him, a brush, hitting him on his side and making him grunt in more pain.

"I'm sorry, baby..." He mumbled with pain lacing his voice as he laid motionless on the floor, just trying to recover from the first blow to his dick.

"Sorry isn't going to fix the fact that you thought it would be okay to try and touch me while I'm telling you to stop!" I spat, sitting on the side of the bed and kicking him in the back. He hissed in pain, but laid there and took it. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up, grabbing my towel off the floor and wrapping it around my body. I sent him a glare as I walked over to my closet out of his view and began to get dressed.

As soon as I was dressed, I walked over to him and slipped my hands into each of his back pockets. He hissed at me whenever I took his wallet and his keys. He reached up to grab me to stop me, but I moved away quickly. I flipped him off, slightly amused whenever I saw the anger in his face. For good measure, I sat on him and grabbed some shirts that laid on the floor. I sat on his thighs and tied his legs together tightly with the shirts, and wrestled with him until I could get his arms tied.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He hissed in a strained voice as he fought with the new binds even through all his pain.

Did I kick him that hard?

"Whatever the fuck I want." I replied anyway, not letting myself worry about him. I stood up and walked out of the room.

No one tried to stop me. I moved quickly, avoiding any of Yoongi's advisors since they might be suspicious enough to stop me. I could hear Yoongi hollering from down the hall as I left. I could already hear some guards rushing to try and find him. It didn't seem like they were suspicious of me though.

How gullible.

With ease, I left the building.

***

What is a weird or irrational fear that you guys have?

I'm personally afraid of bananas. I'm convinced that I am cursed and cannot eat bananas. Every single time I have bought bananas, there has been a banana spider inside. So I don't eat bananas anymore and they make me really nervous.

On another note, the paradox is real. Different dimensions exist. There is this stoner looking guy that has the same exact car as my older sister with the same shade of blue and model and year and everything. He even has two of the same stickers on the back of his car as her...an EW sticker and a 'I have anxietea🍵 picture.We've both seen this dude twice. The last time I saw him was in a little Caesars parking lot.

He is the end of the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.1K 41
Where supernatural beings are normalized, Jimin runs away from his nasty and deadbeat werewolf boyfriend after seeing him cheat, but not before his b...
152K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
653 417 52
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
520K 17.5K 95
Park Jimin is a mafia leader that was well known in korea, Everybody knew who His gang is and how their business works but no one knows their vampire...