Sincerely- A Quackity X Reader

By BP98208

Mrs T clapped her hands, eyebrows raised and a smile curving at her lips. "Exactly y/n, you start with your h... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: "Sincerely is a cool word for from"
Chapter 2: "We're both Nuts"
Chapter 3: "I do like ducks so I guess I'm going to go with it"
Chapter 4: What happened to "no cursing"?
Chapter 5: "Way to ruin what would've been SWEET moment, idiot"
Chapter 6: "Guess I can expect some sprinklers then huh?"
Chapter 7: "Call it a gut feeling"
Chapter 8: "Maybe let me talk and I'll explain?
Chapter 9: "You really do have IMPECCABLE timing, you know."
Chapter 10: "Oh you would be surprised"
Chapter 11: "Ok, ok, whatever you say..."
Chapter 12: "...just make sure to use condoms ok?"
Chapter 13: "Then accept the damn request!"
Chapter 14: "I'll leave that up to you to decide."
Chapter 15: "You always come first."
Chapter 16: "Damn ok I like him even more now,"
Chapter 17: "Buenas noches mi flor maravillosa"
Chapter 18: "So what has he got planned for the stream then?"
Chapter 19: "You've waited 9 years, can't hurt to wait two more minutes."
Chapter 20: "We do NOT argue like an old married couple"
Chapter 21: "Doesn't matter, what were you saying earlier?"
Chapter 22: "Preach, brother. Preach."
Chapter 23: "...this is Officer Bob Smith, how may I help you?"
Appreciation Post
Chapter 24: "Are you guys arguing about Snorlax now?"
Chapter 25: "Like I said, it's just some type of feeling."
Chapter 26: "What should I have felt?"
Chapter 27: "No.. she doesn't, she's as oblivious as you, don't worry"
Chapter 28: "Because then we've got enough time for this."
Chapter 29: "What, aren't you going to answer me?"
Chapter 30: "I think that's proof enough on what you should do."
Chapter 31: "She misses you so much. So go get your girl."
Chapter 32: "I can hold out some more Alex, just wait."
Chapter 33: "Alright, how fast can you get changed?"
Chapter 34: "I'm so glad you fucking did Alex. I'm so fucking glad."
Chapter 35: "Damn, what they don't teach you at school..."
Acknowledgments/Ending Points
Can I Just Say?- A Lili x Reader Oneshot
Lili Fanart :D
Matt Fanart : D

Chapter 36: "An end to a story that had started with one word:"

8.1K 348 1.1K
By BP98208

Y/n groaned and pressed her hands against her eyes that refused to open. Finally prying them open she went to get up and gently set down a weak leg. But before she could pull the rest of her body up, she froze realizing she wasn't wearing anything. Rushing under the comfort and covering of the blankets, her breath quickened trying to recall whatever happened last night. Her thoughts were going 300 seconds and she racked her brains trying to remember but it was obvious she had a hangover and couldn't think straight. Her alarm clock read 1:00 and her jaw dropped at how late it was.

She closed her eyes tightly hoping it wasn't just a big dream but when she opened them, she gasped seeing that she was still very much naked. She finally peeked her head through the covers and was absolutely relieved when she was facing a wall she was very familiar with: the one in her room. At least she hadn't woken up in a random house.

That relief quickly faded when she turned the other way. Nearly choking on her own spit she saw that Alex was also snuggled in the blanket, in the same predicament as her.

Holy shit

Holy shit

Holy shit

She gulped and stared at the ceiling above her, processing what she assumed happened. Piecing together what she knew, she came to the conclusion that they both got a little too drunk last night and ended up having sex with each other. She gritted her teeth knowing that this was exactly what Lili was hoping would happen. The real question however, was did she really care?

Obviously she did, but she desperately wanted to remember what happened. Slowly and slowly memories were coming back yet they were scarce and faded. But it was enough for Y/n to slowly feel her face heat up.

She wanted to get up and change but she also didn't want to escape the safety her blanket gave her. She thought she would stay there forever when Alex finally woke up. He was suffering the same fate she did, groaning, rubbing crusted shut eyes, realizing what happened, and then turning around to come face to face with Y/n, who tried to smile but ended up looking more like a grimace. The only difference was that he audibly shrieked.

"HOLY FUCK!" he yelled and scampered under the covers, doing the exact same thing Y/n had just done.

"Yeah I know, I can't believe it either, get over it," but smiled at how embarrassed he looked even though she felt the same.

"B-but oh my god," He moaned into his hands, shaking his head. "What did we even do last night, do you remember anything?"

"Take a wild guess Einstein," Y/n raised her eyebrows, "And I remember a little, do you?"

"No I literally r-" but he cut himself off by gagging and Y/n winced knowing how horrible hangovers can be. He shoved it down though and Y/n turned back around so that their noses were almost touching.

"So.. how do you feel?" She asked, tilting her head.

"How about we both say it at the same time?" He exclaimed, pointing at her.

"Alright fine"

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Tired-" they both said at the same time and laughed when they heard the other.

"God my legs feel like jelly," Y/n smashed a face in her pillow. Alex snorted, "Fuck off, my entire abdomen and neck hurt like hell. But if your legs feel like that guess that's kudos on my part huh?"

"Shut the fuck up," Y/n mumbled through her pillow before turning back around to peer at his neck. "HEY, you have no right to talk, look at your fucking collar bone!" she grinned, seeing all the love bites marked around it and up his neck. They were purple and red, some raw and others more faded. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and pulled out the camera and shrieked for the second time when he saw them. "Dios mio, how am I supposed to get these off?"

"I have makeup but I think a whisk works?" She shrugged but she would be lying if she said she wasn't proud. "But in order to get to that makeup, we sort of have to go to the bathroom." So she scooted over to him and rolled over him until she fell on the floor. Alex slapped a hand to his eyes when she got up and went to the bathtub. Y/n stepped on something on the floor that she soon found out was a condom and threw it into the trash, at least happy that he wasn't completely reckless when drunk.

Eyes still closed Alex yelled, "Why the hell would you roll over me?!"

"Because I didn't want to walk all the way to the bathroom. I'd rather roll there."

"But you went over me!"

"We had SEX Alex, and THAT'S what you're concerned about?"

He finally opened his eyes to see Y/n chuck a towel at his face. She continued, "Wrap that around your waist and come here, I'll try to fix the hickeys."

Gently listening to her instructions, he went to the bathroom and joined her in front of the mirror, both of them covered by identical towels. Y/n yanked his head and took different makeup bottles and powders stowed in the cabinet and started experimenting with what worked best. After 15 minutes, most of his neck was clear and only if someone looked closely could tell if anything was off.

They were both finally changed in their own respective clothes and sitting on the couch, a little awkward distance between the two of them. Y/n finally twisted herself so that she was facing Alex and he did the same. He thought she would ask him what he wanted to do but instead she leaned forward and kissed him softly. He practically melted into a puddle when he felt it, the contact so simple and sweeter and lighter than cotton candy. He didn't even realize he was enjoying it so much until he accidently whined when she pulled away. Her eyes widened upon it and she chuckled, shaking her head. She reclined in her seat and then abruptly asked, "I think I won the bet."

Alex raised an eyebrow, "What bet?"

"Who would lose their virginity first, remember?"

"Wha- how would you win that? We did it together!" he said incredulously.

"Unlike you, I remember what happened, even if it's a little, and let's say I was just a LITTLE dominant. And since the bet insulated who was hmm.. I don't know, more BALLSY, I think I win."

He sputtered, "Yeah but how do I know you aren't lying?"

"I think those hickeys speak for themselves mate-"

"Fuck you," he said and he got up to get the 10 dollars from his wallet. But before he could, Y/n pulled him down again.

"Ok first of all, you already did. Second, where are you going? Did I damage your pride that hard?"

"I was getting your money,"

"HA you don't have to give me MONEY, my ego has been boosted and that's all that really matters to me at the end of the day." She smiled and pulled the boy in front of her into a hug and ruffled his already messed up hair. "And I still like you."

He muttered under her arms, "I still like you too..."

Y/n finally tugged him up and ran to the kitchen. "Que quieres para desayun- almorzar patito?"

"No lo sé, panqueques?" he shrugged and went up around her and tried helping her get ingredients. Once they had, he measured the sugar and almost dumped it in the bowl before Y/n screamed at him for checking the bottle. He cursed under his breath for he had mistook the salt for sugar. Laughing it off, he broke the eggs instead, but Y/n had to rush over and remove little fallen shells in the mixture.

"God, I thought you did the cooking stream as a bit, not that you actually tried,"

"HEY THAT PIZZA WAS GOOD!"

"Alex you got food poisoning for the next three days after that, so kindly, shut the fuck up." She slung an arm around him and showed him how to make the rest before she served a stack for both of them on one plate, drizzling maple syrup all over them. Guzzling down the little left in the bottle she brought out her phone to call Lili and Alex rushed over to her side, both of them ready to give her a piece of her mind.

"Hey dickheads, how was last night?" She giggled through her phone. She kept looking next to her as if she was with someone else and it was clear both of them noticed that. Wary of this, Y/n's eyes narrowed and just responded with, "It was alright actually... hey are you busy? I can call later if you want-"

"No no it's fine, you were saying?"

"It's alright Lili," Alex butted in and smiled brightly at her, "We've got it, enjoy yourself ok? We thank you wholeheartedly for what you did,"

"Good to hear that Alex," She gave a wide smile and waved at the pair of them before hanging up. Y/n looked a little down but she rested her head on her elbow and looked at her boyfriend in front of her. "So how about we go get some ice cream huh?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Mint chocolate chip please," Alex requested, looking at Y/n.

She peered at him curiously, "I'm not the person who works there dumbass-"

"Yeah but I don't want to go inside..." he pouted, glaring at ice cream store.

"Why not?" Y/n asked, shoving him to side.

"There's a dream fan in there, you can tell by their hoodie. And if they're a dream fan, they probably know me. And I'm not wearing anything on my head today" he concluded, crossing his arms. "No ones getting a hair reveal except for you."

Y/n stated at him before bursting into laughter. "Ok, ok fine, I'll go in and get your ice cream. I'm wearing your merch tho, so don't be surprised if they talk to me about it"

Alex kissed her on the cheek, "Thank you hermosaaaa" and Y/n pulled away exasperated, but was still grinning when she did.

"Been a hot minute since you used that nickname huh?"

He shrugged, "Manz gotta do what he gotta do to get his helado,"

Y/n rolled her eyes and got out of the car, looking back to see him reclining with his feet on the dashboard. She quickly flipped him off and pushed the door open to get inside the store, going up to front counter, thankful there wasn't a line.

"Hi! Could I get a mint chocolate chip and (an ice cream of your choice)?" Y/n asked sweetly, glancing at the rows and rows of different flavored ice creams, a little awed by how many this Baskin Robbins had.

"Coming right up miss, what topping and size do you want for those?"

"I'll get a large on both. Gummy worms and M&Ms for the mint chocolate and I'll have none for the other. Thank you!"

"Of course, I'll get your order at the cash register."

Y/n went over but was stopped by a guy who she saw was wearing the dream hoodie. "Hey, I just wanted to say that's a pog shirt you're wearing. Um Quackity's old merch right?"

Y/n nodded, making sure to not glance at Alex in the car. "Yeah, I like your hoodie too, did you see Dreams latest video?"

"Of course I did," he scoffed. "Who's your favorite character in the Dream Smp?" He interrogated. "Do you even watch the Dream Smp?"

Y/n slowly backed away, trying not to punch this stuck up kid in the face. She found it so funny that this pubescent kid was talking down to a a literal adult. He sounded like a Marvel middle schooler whenever a girl said they were a fan of it.

"Uh yeah I do actually-"

"Let me guess, Dream's your favorite?" he sneered, cutting her sentence which was really pissing her off.

You're the one wearing the Dream merch, Y/n thought to herself but resisted the urge to point it out.

"Ah no, it's Jack Manifold -"

He scoffed, "I bet you only like him because of that one Fundy audio. What, did you discover them from TikTok or something?"

Nothing wrong with that, she thought but she was saved from answering since the cashier was calling me, holding out the two ice creams. Thanking him for it and paying, she made her way out the door but saw the boy follow her.

"Hey you never answered my que-"

But she was already out the door, happy to not hear his annoying voice. She got in the car extremely quickly, startling Alex who nearly fell of when she shut the door. Handing him the bag and shoving the key in, he looked at her a little shaken and very confused.

"What's wrong?"

"There's that Dream stan. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but that guy needs to get his attitude in check..." she muttered and then got wind of that boy staring at her through the car window in front.

She froze and so did he when he saw who was next to her seat. Quackity, and without a beanie no less. Taking advantage of his stop, she pulled out but not before making sure he saw her kiss Alex. She winked and drove away, smiling at his shocked face back at the front pavement of the Baskin Robbins.

"Oh shit, sorry about that-" he mumbled through his face stuffed with ice cream. He had a green mustache and cream dribbling down his lips, not even noticing that he got recognized.

"You're nasty," she shook her head. "Wouldn't even wait for me,"

"AH IM SORRY, ILL THROW MY ICE CREAM BACK UP-"

Y/n shook her head laughing, "Please don't..."

"Alright I won't!" He grinned, and went back to scooping the remnants of his cup. "Where to next?"

"You're already DONE?"

"Yeah, can I have yours now?"

"HELL NO,"

"Ok fine, but where are we going then?"

"Bike rental store." She looked at him as if he should know this.

He apparently didn't. "Huh why?"

"Remember that bike ride you owed me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's hair whipped in the wind and Y/n was in front of him, both of them yelling their little hearts out in the empty tracks near the deserted hiking trails. The wind blew past them and they rode against it, leaves and other things carried by it hitting them in the faces. But the adrenaline surging through their veins enabled them to pay it no mind, only wanting to go farther.

They yelled random things every three minutes, the meaningless words reaching deaf ears except for each other. They could have done anything in this barren landscape and no one would care. Y/n would stand up on the pedals and let the momentum take her away whereas Alex would weave through bushes.

The 7 year olds they once were could never have ever imagined this is where they were now. Y/n was thinking about that first letter when she got her Barbie bicycle, wanting to ride alongside somebody. Anybody. When she got the letter from Alex, she wasn't dumb, she knew he couldn't to do anything like that being from a different country. But she always held onto the hope that he would someday. Y/n may find flaws in herself, but one thing she couldn't deny was her grit and determination.

Maybe that was the reason all of her classmates drifted away from their penpals and she stayed with hers. Because of that connection she instantly made and the drive to make it stronger. And this bike ride amplified that. This moment was when she truly fulfilled that wish.

Once they reached the turn around of the mountain, she abruptly braked the bike and hopped off, indicating that Alex stop too. Adjusting her position, she finally found the perfect spot and sat down, patting the place next to her for him. He complied and sat down, a little confused by the sudden change in dynamic. After all, they went from exhilarating biking to serene star gazing. He wasn't complaining though and simply laid down next to her.

Y/n rested the side of her head against his shoulder and whispered, "Hey do you remember when you drew that shitty squirrel? And said it was me?"

"Wha-" he started but then chuckled when he came to the realization, "Yeah actually, I do."

"You called us both nuts" She giggled, "Because we were crackhead little kids,"

"We haven't changed much have we?" He looked over at her, grinning hard.

"No... we haven't" She nodded along, still looking in the distance, "But maybe that's a good thing."

"I think it's a good thing my handwriting is a little more legible now though," He admitted and snickered at Y/n rolling her eyes.

"Alright, so we're crackhead kids with handwriting neat enough for both of us to read," She corrected.

"Yep, sounds about right. OH and remember that one kid you liked, what's his face, Bryan or something?" He asked and Y/n broke down laughing both bringing up past memories of letters they sent each other as prepubescent kids who had no care in the world.

"Alex do you think we'll still be together in the future?"

"I'll physically travel to the future and murder myself If we're not." he immediately said earning a scoff from Y/n.

"I know, but people drift apart all the time you know? People can change. Like what if I cheat on you or you cheat on me?"

"Like I said, I will travel to the future and murder myself if I ever did that."

"You're so stupid-"

"So are you for thinking that I would ever cheat on you,"

"But I mean people can change you know? What about when we're old and we meet some dilfs, or milfs in your case-" She jokingly said, but there was seriousness behind it.

"I disagree."

"With what?"

"That I'm going to find a milf hotter than you"

"I'm so flattered." she smiled.

"We may not have been in love when we were younger, but we are now you know? I think that's what matters."

Y/n stared hard at the sunset, "No. I disagree. I loved you then too."

Alex followed her eyes to the distance, breaking his gaze with the side of her face. "You know what. I'm absolutely certain that I loved you too. Is that enough proof for you that we're never going to change? I loved you then and I love you now. And I'll love you until my twitch account dies and I become a dilf myself. Because I never want to leave you Y/n. You're the best thing that's happened to me."

Upon hearing those words, the girl finally peeled her eyes from the painting on the sky to look at her perfect form of art in front of her. Y/n brought her hands up to his cheeks and kissed him, her Alex, long and hard. It wasn't harsh and needed like the one at the airport nor was it soft like the one earlier today.

It was a kiss that they will always think about until they were long gone. Because that feeling, those butterflies, those fireworks erupting everywhere would always remain within them.

The sun finally set behind the sculpted mountains as if finally ensuing an end to their story.

An end to a story that had started with one word:

Sincerely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.4K 23
𝟎𝟎𝟐┊͙ đ“ĸ𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘- 𝐉𝐎𝐉𝐈 ꗃ⋆₊*𓂃ŨŠ 〘 đ™Ļđ™Ē𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 〙īŊĄ āŧ… ˖âē ꒰ ☔ī¸ ꒱ ⋆ ā­­ 「 đĒ𝐮𝐚𝐜𝐤đĸ𝐭𝐲 𝒙 𝐟𝐞đĻ!𝐨𝐜. 」 ━━━ 𓆩♡đ“†Ē ━━━ ꒰ *āŠˆâœŠâ€§â‚Š...
571K 15.6K 30
Next person after next, waiting for my shift to end. I call the next person in line over to me and start with my normal greeting as well as "do you h...
9.2K 278 22
Note: Not my art. I am not shipping the people only the characters. So like this is a part two. If you want you can read part one but it isn't nesses...
655K 23.7K 33
she never expected to meet such a person especially not during a law lecture but things don't always go as planned {quackity x...