Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 32| Confessions

17.5K 824 49
By cupcakes6621

Guys Please read the important note at the end of the update. It is really important  regarding this story and would have you guys understand my situation better. So please Please read it. Thank you.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Ahana:"Nothing Neil. Everything is fine"(she said as she started to head to the door, but Neil held her hand and pulled her towards him causing her to collide with his chest as her heartbeat raised)"Neil.."

Neil:"Tell me Ahana what happened...Your silence is breaking me..I can't handle it.. Please Ahana"(he whispered as Ahana's breathing fastens due to their closeness )

Ahana:"Neil...I...I..no.."(She pushes out of his hold as she realizes what she was gonna say)"Neil please you don't want to hear it. Trust me. Just let it go. It will be for the best"

Neil:(Yelling in frustration )"Best?..how is it for the best? My mind can't focus on things like they used to. All the time one thought comes in my mind. Why is Ahana doing this? Did something happen ? Did I do something ? is she in a problem? All of this started that day. That day Aryan got...he..he got his problem and you started to act weird. That day was my fault. All my fault. I couldn't save my sons and i put your life in danger too.."

Ahana:"No Neil that's not it..Your not at fault.  It's all my fault. I did something that I shouldn't do. And the part that would hurt you the most is that I don't regret it. I can never regret it. but you will. You will hate me. And I can't see that. I can't..I...I can't tell you"

Neil:(Cupping her face with his hands)"I would never hate you Ahana because I know you would never do something that would put any harm to our kids or our family. Please tell me. I can help."

Ahana:"You can't help..no one can"

Neil:"for god sake Ahana at least let me try....you can't just push me away. I am your friend. I am..."

Ahana:(In anger )"That the problem Neil. You are my Friend. My Friend for whom I have started to have feelings for"

Neil:(Shocked)"What?"

Ahana:(Tears rolled her eyes as she started into Neil's shocked eyes)"Yes...I...I love you. Are u happy now. Now you know. Tell me Neil Don't you hate me. I broke everything. Our friendship. Our partnership as the kids parents. Everything. But what can I do Neil, I fell in love with you. Spending these 10 months with you, made me realize that my life is not over. That maybe I do deserve happiness. Maybe we do deserve to have happiness for ourselves as well. "

Neil:"How...how can you.."(He asked still in shock as she looked at her)

Ahana:(Laughed sadly through her tears)"Yeah..how..how can I. How can I fall in love with you? How can I think of you when I loved Rajeev? How? I think that to myself since the day I realized. The day at the hospital. Seeing you lay on that bed broke me. I thought that I lost everything. After M...mom and D..Dad... and Rajeev's death I finally started to feel happy and alive, but that day...that moment made me realize that the happiness I felt was related to you and the kids. I realized that I see you more then just the father of my kids. I see you more then just a friend. I ....I started loving you. And I know you hate me now for it. Maybe will hate me all your life, But I don't regret it Neil. I would never regret Loving you even if it makes you hate me all my life."

Neil stood there in silence and shock looking at Ahana which broke her a little. She had confessed so much and even if she had guessed Neil to be angry with this confession, Somewhere in her heart she hoped that he would hug her and tell that she did nothing wrong. Loving someone wasn't a sin. Was it?

Ahana:(As she sits on the bed while keeping her head in her hands before she looks up at Neil)"You know Neil. Everyone.. Prabha ma, Angali mom, Bhabhi, Sid..Everyone kept saying that maybe you and me could be more then just the parents of our kids. And I denied the fact everytime. It couldn't be possible. I love Rajeev. You love Aarti ji. But then life hit me hard. (She laughs sarcastically at her messed up life)"God must really hate me right. Why...Why did I have to realize I love you..Why.. everything was perfect the way it was and now..i a ruined. I ruined everything. our friendship everything. I am sorry...I.. I.. am so sorry.."(She broke down...while Neil stood there looking at her as tears rolled his eyes)

They sat like that for few mins before Ahana's phone rang bringing both of them out of their trance. Ahana wiped her face as she looked at Neil before picking up the call.

Ahana:"Ye..yeah Maa"(She walked out of the room talking to Prabha maa)"No maa I am fine..it just I wasn't feeling well today"

Neil saw Ahana leave as he looked around the room. Tears busted free from his eyes as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration. He looked at his work table in the corner of the room which had pictures of everyone. There were pictures of his family.  One picture of him, Ahana and the kids. One of the picture was him and aarti. He picked up the picture as he looked at it.

Neil:"Why...why did you leave me. You promised to never leave me but...I can't love anyone but you..you know that. Ah...Ahana I...Argggg"

Neil sat on the floor by the wall hiding  his face in his hands for god knows how long when he felt someone's presence. He looked up and Stared in shock as she saw Aarti. His Aarti smiling at him.

Neil:"A ...aarti?"

Aarti:(She spoke as she sat down next to him)"Yes Neil Me.."

Neil:(Fresh tears left his eyes as he moves his trembling hands forward to touch her face. She his hands cupped her face she leaned into his hands.)" I...i.. Aarti your truly here..how..I.. "

Aarti:"Neil...I love you... You know that right"(Neil nodded as Aarti cupped his face)"Then Neil for me and for our love I need you to move on"

Neil:"What?.. no..I only love you"

Aarti:"no No you don't. You don't only love me. How much ever you deny but Ahana has already made a place in you heart. Neil, Baby My death was destined. You can't change that. Neither can you change the fact that I was your past. Ahana is your future. You are missing out on a beautiful future because you are unable to leave your past. Neil all I ever wanted was for my kids and you to be happy. Ahana is that key to that happiness."

Neil:"how can I love someone else when I love you"

Aarti:"Neil, The most beautiful thing about it is the fact that it doesn't have limitations. Now that doesn't mean a person can love 100 people at once. Nor does it mean that when you love another person, you don't love the person you loved in the past. That the cool thing about love. You can never un- love someone your truly love. You can only find someone whom you love more then the other person. Neil destiny planned for you and Ahana to be heartbroken so you both can mend each other heart. Neil you have to let yourself open. You have to stop stopping yourself from loving Ahana just because you think your cheating on me. Your not baby. I am not saying forget me, but you have to break the wall of your heart and allow Ahana to secure her place in it."

Neil:"Aarti how can I love her when I...when I only married her because of our kids."

Aarti:(Laughs)"Oh Neil... Remember we also had arrange marriage, you didn't love me before did you. You fell in love with me after marriage. Something same is happening with you and Ahana. okay tell me. Do you feel as if it's your responsibility to protect Ahana."(Neil nodded)"Can you see Ahana sad or in tension"

Neil:(Looking at floor as he remembers Ahana's face)"I...I feel like I should do something. I always want her to be the Ahana she is around the kids. Always smiling and lively"

Aarti:(smiles)"Your slowly falling for her Neil.(Neil looks at her)"Close your eyes and image what ur happiest moments would be"

Neil closes his eyes. His family comes in front of him smiling. He sees his brother and  their wife's laughing. He sees his parents happily smiling at him. He hears 3 voices calling him" Dad..dad" He turns to see Ansh, Aryan, Naira running towards him with a huge smile on their face. He feels another presence behind him and turns around to see Aarti walking toward him looking beautiful. She smiles as she hugs him. As Neil breaks the hug he see The women, who was Aarti, was now Ahana looking at him with a beautiful smiles which made him smile.  The kids ran and hugged Both their parents. Neil looked down to see his kids hugging him as Ahana side hugged him. They all looked happy. This was his happiest moments. With his family ...With Ahana.

Neil opens his eyes to see Aarti smiling at him. He finally understood what he had to do. He looked at Aarti with a smile.

Aarti:(giving a soft smile as she stood up)"Remember Neil. You gotto allow yourself to fall for Ahana. You gotto allow yourself to be happy again. You have to move on in all means. You have to open your heart. Not just for me, but for your kids, for your family, and most importantly for Ahana!"

Aarti disappear in the mist leaving a more matured Neil behind. Who understood his mistakes and is willing to fix them. He smiled looking at  the empty room when he felt someone shake him..he frowned seeing no one. Then he heard a voice. His Bhabhi's voice. "Neil."It called. After few more shaked his eyes went black before he jerked up into the real world. He looked around shock as he realized he just dreamed everything with Aarti.

Shruti:"Neil. why are you sleeping on the floor. Did something happen ?"

Neil:"(Standing up)"Ahana?"

Shruti:"She is outside waiting for the driver to arrive so that she can go pick the kids up"

Neil:"how long was I asleep"

Shruti:"Few hours. You didn't come for lunch so I thought to check on you. Even Ahana looked pretty messed up. Did something happen Neil. She looked like the Ahana that we met for the first time. Gloomy and Sad"

Neil:(He checked the time and rushed to get his things from the table. As he set his hair and kept his car keys, wallet and phone in his pocket)"Don't worry Bhabhi. I'll fix everything. We will soon have our Ahana back. Right now I gotto"

Shruti:"Our Ahana?"(She said to herself as she looked at Neil rushing out)"Hopefully your right Neil. Oh god help these to realize what they mean to each other and get them get the happiness they deserve"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:"An emotional update it was. Well now that Neil is going to give a chance to his relationship with Ahana, Let's see how things unfold"

Important Note: Guys By the end of this week I would be traveling. We are moving houses and for the past month I Have been busy with all that. Though I was still able to get time to write and update my stories. But after moving to another house in another country I am not sure how long before I can give another update. For sure it will take about 1 month max. So I just wanted to let you guys knows that I won't be able to update this story until around july 20, 2021 or so. If I get internet and free time then I will surely start updating early. There will be another update after this on Wednesday or Thursday before I leave. Please corporate with me and don't stop showing your love or support for this story. Thank you  💖

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji  - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger  brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami -  mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 28.9K 34
Book 1 of the Second Chances Series #43 in spiritual as of December 2017 #6 in muslimlovestory as of July 2018 All her life, Mariam Waseem had been t...
9.8K 906 29
Parvati yearned to become a mother. Her strong desire to give birth to a child of her own compelled her to make an astonishing request from Suyash. H...
307K 19.5K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
1.3M 51.3K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...