The Astonishing Spider-Man Vo...

By IvanBullock

Y/N and Gwen are back, and with more problems than ever. When an old friend resurfaces and new faces begin to... More

Let's Do This Again
Scarlet Fever #1
Scarlet Fever #2
Scarlet Fever #3
Scarlet Fever #4
Spider Wars #2
Spider Wars #4
Sins of The Father #1

Date Night

1.7K 78 33
By IvanBullock

You held your eyes closed as you free fell from the top of Oscorp. The wind hit you as you fell faster and faster.

Your eyes shot open and you reached your arms out, before you fired off your webs.

You swung at the last second and let out a cheer as you swung through New York.

Your home.

Y/N: Yooohooo!

You ran along the side of a billboard before you leaped off and shot out another web. It was Friday night and you had a date.

A date with a thief that worked for Matt "Murder" Murdock.

Don't ask.

You landed on the building which was where she had told you to meet her at. You walked around for a moment before you leaned against the side of the door that would lead into the building.

Tonight, you had a date. Tomorrow, you had a camping trip.

You were a busy guy.

???: Well, well, well~

You looked around but found no one. You suddenly felt something brush against your head and you stepped forward before you turned around.

On top of the entrance was Black Cat, who was lounging there which she swung her "tail" around.

Black Cat: Good to see you didn't bail.

She jumped down and walked towards you slowly as she swung her hips.

Black Cat: I was really excited for tonight.

She stopped but leaned towards you so that she was mere inches away from your face. However, you found yourself looking at other, things.

Black Cat: Do you like my outfit? I picked it just for you~

You blushed as you took a step bback.

Y/N: Y-You look good. Uh, nice night, huh?

You turned around and looked at the surrounding billboards. This was going to be a rough night.

Black Cat: It is. But we're about to make it much more fun.

She threw out a grappling hook and swung off.

Black Cat: Try to keep up, Spider!

You watched her for a moment before you shrugged. You ran to the edge of the building and took the leap.
---------------
Gwen: This blows.

Betty looked at her friend as she laid on the couch with a book on her face.

Betty: What does?

Gwen sat up, dropping the book which nearly hit Murder Face, and turned to her roommate/bandmate/friend.

Gwen: Y/N isn't answering and I have nothing to do tonight.

Betty: Oh. He said he had some kind of date.

Gwen's eyes grew wide. You had a date? You didn't mention that to her. Or George. And if you did, he didn't say anything.

Betty: You look surpise. Guessing he didn't tell you?

Gwen: N-No. Wait, I thought you two were dating.

Betty snorted before she laughed.

Betty: Me and Y/N?! No way jose. We both agreed that we could never be a serious couple.

Gwen: Well, then, do you know who he's with?

Betty: Nope.

Gwen: Do you know where they went?

Betty: Nope.

Gwen: Are they a couple or are they just hooking up?

Betty: Nope and nope.

Gwen: Well....

Betty: Gwen, I love you, but stop asking me questions I don't know the answers to. Just ask Y/N yourself.

Gwen shifted before she looked at her phone. There was once a time the two of you told each other everything. There were no secrets.

But now, things were just different.

And it was her fault.

She just groaned and laid back down.
----------
Black Cat: When it comes to foreign shipping, three ports reign supreme. Houston, TX, San Francisco, CA, and New York City, NY.

You were couching down beside Black Cat ontop of a shipping crate that overlooked the port of New York City. You had no idea why you were here, but there were a few men with guns down below.

Black Cat: At least that's what the guy with the Snakeskin jacket said. He wouldn't shut up about it. It was all he talked about.

Y/N: So why are we here, Cat?

Black Cat: Because he also talked a deal, and money. He talked for too long with no care of who was listening. Big mistake.

You looked at her as she tapped the black markings around her eyes. Her vision zoomed in on the men from two different gangs as they talked.

Y/N: Wait, is this a robbery?

Black Cat: No. We aren't stealing anything. Don't you worry your handsome head.

You weren't exactly sold on that. But you also didn't exactly have much of a choice right now. If something was going on, whether it involved Murdock or not, you needed to do something.

You looked down at the men below as they met.

Thug: We would see the product now.

Boss: In time. Open them.

The thug hesitated. Eventually he snapped his fingers and one of his men stepped forward with a large duffle bag. He set it down and opened it up.

Inside was stacks upon stacks of money. More than you had ever seen in your life.

Black Cat: Meow~

Y/N: Okay, something is up.

Black Cat turned to you as you took a step back. You checked your shooters which made her raise a brow.

Black Cat: Oh? Someone's eager.

Y/N: Look, I don't work for Murdock. Whatever you job is tonight....

Black Cat: It's my night off, actually. You know, date night? Why would I bring you with me to work?

You stood there for a moment before you rubbed your chin. She had a point there.

Y/N: That's....true. Whatever. I'm heading down to stop this.

Black Cat: Fine. Let's go.

She walked past you as you watched confused. She stopped and looked back at you. She then used her finger to motion for you to follow.

Thug: God, it's good. Really good!

Suddenly, one of the men from the group dissapered. The men all looked around with their guns drawn.

Thug: That was Nicholas. Who's there?!

Boss: I can't see anything.

He turned back to the Thug and pointed at him.

Boss: Your wolves better not be trying to...

He suddenly felt something stick to his shirt before he he was pulled into the darkness.

The men immediately opened fire at the direction he was dragged towards. The bullets bouncing off of the metal lit the area, but no one was there.

Thug: Stop firing! We don't even know what we're...

Another man was pulled into the darkness with a scream

Thug: Damnit. Show yourself! We can work something out here. We can negotiate!

From the darkness came two figures. You and Black Cat. You both stood side by side as Black Cat smirked.

Black Cat: Hm. Negotiate? Now there's an idea. Tell me, Spider. Have you ever slept with anyone on a bed of money before?

You sighed.

Y/N: No. I haven't. And I don't plan to.

The men all opened fire but Black Cat jumped up while you fired off your webs.

You quickly avoided any bullets that managed to make it out of the chambers before you rushed forward. You jumped up and fired off your web shooters which connected with two men.

You pulled them towards you and you kicked them both before you landed. You reached behind you and the spikes from your arm stabbed into another man. He screamed out as Black Cat landed in the middle of the group and reached for her belt. She pulled something out and smirked as it expanded into a staff.

She swung it around and ended up hitting a few people. She tossed it up and delivered a round kick to another man. She caught the staff and used it to vault herself over the group.

You grabbed a man and threw him into a container before you slammed an elbow into another that was trying to attack you from behind.

You ended up back to back with Black Cat as the last man fell.

Y/N: Anyone else want to "negotiate"?

You caught a whiff of something foul, but you didn't think much of it. Probably just the dock water.

You and Black Cat turned towards the man left standing.

Thug: I...I only dropped off the cash! I didn't have anything to do with....

Y/N: You, need to shut up.

You shot out some webs that trapped him against one of the metal containers. You shot one more at his mouth which kept him quiet.

Black Cat: Now for our payment for our good deed.

You looked over to see her bending down to pick up the duffle bag. She groaned as she picked it up and held it over her shoulder.

Black Cat: Wow. Talk about heavy.

You crossed your arms.

Y/N: You do know that we have to turn that over to the cops, right?

Black Cat looked at you with a raised brow.

Black Cat: Uh, yes. The cops. The same people who want to see you behind bars. Great idea.

She.....had a point. But you also couldn't keep the money.

However, your thoughts were interrupted when you caught that whiff again.

Y/N: God....do you smell that?

Black Cat sniffed the air, and immediately covered her nose and mouth.

Black Cat: What is that?

You sniffed the air some more and walked around. You ended up at a crate which was swarming with flys.

Black Cat stood next to you as you grabbed the handle. You pulled on it and forced it open. Once you did, however, the smell grew worse.

Black Cat: What the hell is that?!

You both covered your noses as you opened the door even wider. Your eyes grew wide and Black Cat dropped the bag.

Y/N: Oh my God.

Inside were bodies upon bodies of people. This........the heat from the inside cooked them alive. Their skin was boiled and rotten.

They had been in here for a while.

Black Cat looked away while you couldn't. You clenched your fists before enough turned to the man trapped on the metal container.

You walked over to him gritted your teeth. He shook his head, but it didn't matter.

Mercy wasn't in your dictionary tonight.

You implied him with your spikes several times, injecting him with a massive amount of venom that caused him to scream through the webbing.

Black Cat: Spider!

You looked over and saw that she was looking at something. You rushed over and looked back inside the container.

A hand was moving.

Without a moment of hesitation, you jumped into the container and dug through the bodies to find the one that was still alive.

You eventually reached the end of the arm, and found the girl who was barley hanging onto life.

You pulled her out and carried her out of the container.

Girl: saveme....
---------------
New York General Hospital.....

Doctor: Did you have to shoot him?

The doctor tied the bandage around the criminal's arm while the cop shrugged.

Cop: It was him or me.

Crook: It should've been you!

Cop: Not talking to you, idiot. I swear, the Bodega Bandit looks like a blessing right now.

Doctor: You're harassing my patient, Wally.

Wally: It's Officer Layton, Doc.

Doctor: Whatever.

He finished patching up the crook and sighed.

Crook: This fucking hurts! Give me some pain meds!

Wally: Nope. You have questions to answer.

Suddenly, the door to the ER was kicked in and you rushed in with the girl in your arms. Everyone looked at you in surpise.

Doctor: Isn't that the Spider-Man?

Y/N: Somebody, help her!

The doctor suddenly realized that you had someone and rushed over.

Doctor: Julian! I need some some over here!

Once the girl was taken away by the proper folks, the cop aimed his gun at you.

Wally: Freeze! You're under arrest!

You glared at him. You were not in the mood for this tonight.

You shot out a web which blocked the gun and caused it to block the bullet.

Y/N: The port. Containers on the east. Bring a lot of men. And even more body bags.

You turned and left the hospital. You shot out a web and swung up.

You landed on a nearby roof where Black Cat was waiting. She was sitting on the bag of money. She looked up when she heard you land.

Black Cat: How did it go?

You just sighed as you sat down next to her.

Y/N: Hopefully good. I think we showed up just in time.

You sighed as you rubbed your head. This was a lot right now. Talk about a horrible first date.

Black Cat watched as you buried your face in your hands. She thought about something for a moment before she placed a hand on your shoulder.

Black Cat: Come on. No use in staying here and moping around.

Y/N: Moping around? Moping around?!

You stood up and turned to her.

Y/N: It's my job...my responsibility to save people! Do you even know how many bodies were in that container?

Black Cat was surlised by your statement. But, she shook her head.

Black Cat: No. I don't. Do you?

Y/N: 48.

Her eyes grew wide.

Black Cat: You...counted?

You nodded.

Y/N: 48 people. That's how many I failed tonight.

She blinked before she stood up.

Black Cat: Wow. You actually give a shit.

You looked at her.

Black Cat: Cap is SHIELD's lap dog, Stark is a war monger, and the Hulk is...well, the Hulk. I can't even remember the last time one of you "heroes" actually gave a shit about the people you were saving.

She crossed her arms.

Black Cat: That's kinda....admirable.

You just rolled your eyes.

Y/N: Says the chick the works for the biggest criminal in New York.

Black Cat: Just cause I work for him doesn't mean I like him. Or trust him. Honestly he pays me and that's about it.

You sighed as you pinched the bridge of your nose. She watched you for a moment before she reached up and pulled off the black pieces of her mask off.

You looked at her in surpise.

Y/N: What are you....

Black Cat: I was thinking about quitting for a while now. Course, I'll still be doing my own thing, but not for Murdock anymore.

She smiled at you.

Black Cat: My name is Lily Hardy. Fun fact, my sister is....

Y/N: Felicia Hardy. That explains the whole two Black Cats situation my friend was telling me about.

Lily nodded.

Lily: She's actually technically my half sister. It's kind of a long story, but my birth name is Lily Hollister.

Y/N: Why are you telling me this?

Lily shrugged.

Lily: Why not? This is a date, after all.

You stood there for a moment.

Y/N: I can't....

Lily: You don't have to. How about we have a drink back at my place. After that, we can talk about how we're going to split up this cash.

You looked at the bag of cash, then at the girl. You debated it, but maybe a drink would do you good.

Y/N: Alright. Lead the way.

She smiled and reached for the bag, but she could it pulled away by your web. You held it with ease and looked at her.

Y/N: I'll keep a hold of this for now.

Lily just shrugged and threw out her hook. She swung away and you followed.
--------------
Gwen: I know he's on a date, but come on!

She tossed her phone down on the couch and groaned. She would go on patrol, but she was laying low ever since SHEILD started looking for you both. Plus Conners was still recovering and she wanted to be on stand by in case anything happened.

Betty: He's probably having fun. Or getting lucky.

Gwen: Ew.

Betty: He's pretty good in bed.

Gwen: Ew!

Betty: Like, I've never been with a guy who......

Gwen: Stop! That's my adopted brother you're talking about!

Betty: Shame. Cause let me tell you....

Gwen threw a pillow at her to stop her from finishing. Betty just took the hit before she set it aside. She crossed her legs and looked at her friend.

Betty: You know what I think is the problem here?

Gwen: Do I want to know?

Betty: You need a good lay.

Gwen grew red.

Gwen: W-What.....

Betty: Some good ol' dick.

Gwen: Dude! Come on!

Betty: Maybe some puss?

Gwen groaned as she just laid back down on the couch.
-----------
You sat on the barstool and looked around. You were now in a penthouse in the richer part of New York. You had swung past here a few times before.

Lily set a glass down in front of you which had a brown liquid in it.

Lily: Whiskey good with you?

You took the glass and Lily held hers up.

Lily: To a successful first date.

You raised a brow.

Y/N: You call that successful?

Lily shrugged.

Lily: In a way. You saved a life, didn't you?

You reasoned that she was right. At least, in a way. You just tapped your glass against hers and lifted your mask up enough to take a drink.

Lily drank hers freely with a smirk. Her eyes landed in the bag that was sitting next to you.

Lily: So....

Y/N: I'm turning it in. All of it.

Lily pouted.

Lily: Heroes.

She took another drink as she leaned against the counter. You ended up looking down and noticed her.....assets.

Lily: You know....we could have a bit of fun before we turn it in.

You looked up and found that she was looking at you. She had a smirk.

Lily: You know, you wear a mask yet I can see exactly what you're looking at~

She leaned forward and smiled even wider.

Lily: You know, that offer still stands.

That offer?

Lily: With the bed of cash.

Oh.

Oh.

Y/N: You normally kiss on the first date?

Lily: No. But you're not exactly....normal.

Your eyes went wide when she suddenly leaned forward and kissed you.

It was a quick one, but it left you a bit stunned.

Lily: So? What do you say? You won't even need to take off the mask~

You looked at her for a moment before you thought about her offer. You looked at the bag of money before you grabbed your glass and downed the rest of your drink.

Lily: Need some liquid courage?

Y/N: No. Just a shame to let a glass of good whiskey go to waste.

You picked her up and threw her over your shoulder before you picked up the bag.

Lily: Ah! Oh my. Someone is excited.

You just shrugged.

Y/N: Eh. Why not be a bit bad for a night? Which way to the bed room?

Lily pointed down the hall and you started walking towards the door.

Today, you had a date.

Tomorrow, you had a camping trip.

Might as well enjoy this break.

Plus, you totally wanted to know how it felt to do it on a pile of cash.
--------------
Back at the Port, police worked at clearing out the containers. George Stacy sighed as he watched more and more bodies get pulled out.

Officer Grimm: The hell happened here?

George: Human trafficking. We've seen it before. Not this bad, though. Not like this. Had the woman and children survived, they would've been sent to prostitution. The men, in labor.

Grimm: Someone paid for these people?

George nodded. Of course this would be the kind of case he would be put on since he wasn't working on finding you or Gwen anymore.

Frank Castle was still on the hunt, though. DeWolff was working on trying to help George with the whole Spider-People being innocent thing.

Grimm: Reports say that Spider-Man brought the girl to the hospital. That and that he also reported this to us.

???: OFFICERS!

The officers all stopped and looked up to find a large man standing there.

Grimm: Who the hell is that?!

George: Get down!

???: BURN!

He reached his hand out, and a bright flame emerged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.3K 91
In this story, Y/N Cameron is the son of two S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents who along with his two sisters were killed when he was twelve and now Y/N has been l...
2.9K 117 22
Peter Parker and y/n, strangers to friends, friends into lovers to strangers again?
87.1K 1.6K 29
A Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker Story.
63K 3.5K 29
Every universe has a spiderman. In a universe it could be you, your mom, your uncle, your cousin, even your best friend. This story will follow not o...