Element Dragon

By ZawweEclipseAnbu

Izuku Mortem also known as Izuku Yagi, son of All Might and Telek, and twin to Izumi Yagi, was believed to be... More

Izuku Mortem
Prologue
Training Beginning
Entrance Exam
Role Filled
1k Reads!!!
5. First Day
6. Battle Training
7. Class Rep
8. USJ
Not a Chapter (please read)
9. Aftermath
New Book????
10: Very Rated-R Role/ Enemy Found
11. Tension In the Air
12. Reward
13. Sports Festival Pt. 1
14. Sports Festival Pt 2
15. Sports Festival Finale
16. Explaintion
17. The Big Battle

18. Epilogue

4.8K 64 4
By ZawweEclipseAnbu

After the fight with King Morty, the demons is back in hell and never again was let out to fight the gods. All Might and Izumi defeated All For One, and now we skip 5 years.
-----------------------------------------------------------

During these 5 years, Shoto and Katsumi got married, along side Katsuki and Izumi, Kirishima married Mina, Kaminari married Ibrara from 1-B, Ojiro married Hagakure, and of course Izuku married Nejire, Momo, Midnight/Nerumi, Tsuyu, and Jirou. With Izuku, they adopted a new kid named Kota after saving him from Muscular, and Nejire gave birth to a girl named Neko, Momo gave birth to another girl named Moko, Midnight gave birth to a Neruko, Tsuyu gave birth to a girl named Ren, and Jirou gave birth to a girl named Sirou. They ages oldest to youngest went like this.

1. Eri

2. Kota

3. Neruko

4. Moko

5. Neko

6. Sirou

7. Ren

Izuku and his wives loved every child with caring love and support. Izuku also known as Dragon 15 is the current No. 1 hero and the most popular in the world after saving them from King Morty and his demons. The end.

My first completed book, whoop, that took longer than I expected. Anyways please vote and comment on my Wwe x Mha book and my Dekuverse book that im currently working on, so please take the time to read that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1K 18
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
392K 7.2K 28
Izuku yagi is neglected and bullied his life but when he is 13 he learns he has a power much stronger then any quirk
58.4K 637 19
To everyone... Izuku was nothing. A child born Quirkless. Once a averge cheery child he and his sister Izumi yagi as well as there group of friends...
72.3K 1.4K 11
Izuku Ilpyo formerly known as Izuku Yagi was the son of both the number one hero All Might and Number 5 hero Psychic has been diagnosed as quirkless...