Raising Their Mafia Princess

By xxSweetMafiaxx

After their mother gave birth to the very first girl in the whole Mafia family, there is a traggic accident i... More

Characters Intorduction
Characters introduction 2
1.Where it all started
2. Taking Mafia Princess home.
house tour
3. The First Day Home.
4. The first Outing.
5.Failed
6. Planning
7. Friends.
8.School
9. Swimming
10.Dinner
11. Photoshoot
13. Scare/School
14. F*ck
quick a/n
15.Helpless
16. Plan
17. Empty
18. Final things
19. The Ball~1
20. The Ball~2
21. The Ball~3
22. Holding on.

12. Check up

17.2K 360 65
By xxSweetMafiaxx

Leonardo pov

Today was sunday and Lina would have have her check up at the doctors today... I was kinda nervous.... bc she is still not a normal size and weight since she was 3 weeks premature.

We were all eating breakfast in the kitchen right now, Lina was still asleep.

"So... Lina has her check up today"
I said.

"Yeah... but we can't all come...soo, who is going?"
Danilo asked.

Lets just say....

We all wanted to come...

OBVIOULSY
SHE WAS OUR BABYGIRL!

After a LONG dicussion... We decided that the oldest would go, since that was probably the easiest with talking to doctors and stuff.

"Okay, so Me, Gio, Angelo, Vincenzo and Luca will take her then, after that you can hold her bc i know y'all are gonna be whining about that"
I said chuckling.

We all agreed and just chatted and talked business in the kitchen until we heard crying coming from the baby monitor that we placed next to is on the counter so we could keep an eye on her.

"Looks like Lina is awake, I'll go get her"
Gio said.

"I'll come to"
I said.

We stood up and walked towards Felixs room, since she was sleeping there tonight. We opened the door and walked over to the bassinet to see our little girl crying her eyes out.
Poor thing.

"Heyy shhh, it's okay Babygirl"
I said.

I put one hand under her bum and one hand under her head to secure it,
And gently lifted her up and placed her on my chest rocking her.

She calmed down and was just sniffling.

"Lets go get her outfit for today!"
Gio said.

We walked to her room and i placed her down on the changing table, she was about to start crying again bc of the lost of comfort, but i quickly gave her her paci which die started sucking instantly.

Gio was in the closet picking outfit for today, it was a really hot day... just like every other day in Italy, so we didn't need to dress her in something warm.

He came back with just a simple onesie and some socks.
I changed her diaper and put the clothes on, she was really CUTE.

*just pretend she is still reallyyy tiny*

I then carefully picked her up again and walked back downstairs with Gio.

We came to the kitchen where the boys were still talking and joined them.

We stood next to the counter next to Luca and Stefano.

"Aww, our Princess is so cute"
Luca said.

They all complimented her and said how cute she was.

"Alright boys, it's time to go to the doctors, i say we walk, since it's not far"
Gio said.

"Yeah thats okay, I'll go get the stroller ready"
Angelo said.

"I'll help you, you guys go get her diaper bag"
Vincenzo said.

We nodded and Gio and Luca went upstairs to take her diaper bag, while i waited in the kitchen just talking to the boys, while Lina was sleeping on my chest.

Gio and Luca came back down with the bag and we then waited for Angelo and Vincenzo.

After 10 minutes they also came in with the stroller.

I gently got Lina of my chest and placed her down in the pram.
She luckely didn't wake up and just snuggled into the little blanket that was in it.

We put our shoes on and said goodbey to the boys.

"Goodluck guys, make sure to update us"
Nico said

"We will, see you later"
Angelo said.

We walked out and i was pushing the stroller, we walked out the door and started out walk to the doctor, we were going to the normal hospital since we didnt have a baby section in our own yet.

We again got alot of stares...
God, mind your own business idiots!

We arrived at the hospital and walked in, we then walked to the nurse at the front to check in.

Ahe told us where the baby section was, so we walked through the WHOLE hospital since it was on the other side of the building and took place in the waiting room, where alot of women were sitting with their babies. They were either: crying, screaming, running around
*the toddlers*, or throwing stuff around...... luckely we had a calm one

We waited there quite a bit, while women walked in and out of the rooms.

We were all hoping Lina wouldn't wake up bc of the other stupid kids...

But we weren't so lucky this time...

Lina woke up after a boy accidently ran into the stroller while playfully screaming and running away from another boy.

She began crying And Luca was quick to pick her up and rock her on his chest.
She was sobbing and sniffling while the whole room looked at us...

We were all standing around him and Allina And glaring at the 7 year old boys... They quickly walked back to their moms and sat down.
We looked around the room at everyone who was still staring, they got the message and conitued what they were doing.

"Shhh, calm down Baby, it's okay"
Luca said to the now hiccuping little girl on his chest.

She calmed down but was now awake, Luca laid her back down, but her face scrunched up, i saw and picked her up again, which caused her to slightly smile and we all awed at her. I placed her down on my lap with her head on my thighs while her little feet were against my chest.

We were just looking at her and talking until we got called in.

"The Luciano Family"
A doctor said.

"Thats us, lets go Babygirl"
I said.

I gently picked her up and placed her on my chest while we walked into the room. The doctor shaked our hands and introduced himself.

"I'm doctor Williams, and this must be Allina, she's a cutie"
He said smiling at her.

We were also smiling, bc unlike other people he kept his distance and didn't try touching her without permission.

"Okay well, if you could just put her down over here on the table"
He asked still smiling and pointing at a changing/examination table.

Gio got her out of my hold and put her down on it.

The docotr then came walking back with some things in his hand.

"Okay, so could you get her onesie off please, so i can check her weight and heartbeat?"
He asked.

Gio took it off and the doctor then placed the thing on her chest which made her flinch, i guess it was cold.

"Okay, her heartbeat is good, now i would like to weight her, i'm just gonna place her over here Okay?"
He said pointing to a weight thing doe babies.

We nodded, he gently picked her up and placed her on it.

He weighted her and took her of again and placed her back ontk the changing/examination table.

He then sat behind his desk and scrolled through his computer.

"Okay, so she was 3 weeks early correct?"
He asked.

"Yes thats right"
I said.

"Mmhmm, okay so... she is still way to small for her age... but we cant do anything about that since she was born so early, so she is probably gonna be smaller than other babies and kids...just keep feeding her the same you are now...... then... Uhm... Okay, basically when a baby is born, they need alot of human touch from a parent.. your parents sadly couldn't do that for her.. and since she was 3 weeks early she needs it even more than other babies... now, only a parent can give that specific touch...and if they dont... the baby will get fevers alot and get sick way faster... but i suggest you keep her close for a while, just holding her alot, and letting her lay on your chest... that should help abit...   you obvioulsy can't give her the same touch as parents... so she will be sick alot faster than normal... but just try to keep her close for a while and it should help abit"
He said.

"We will doc, she had 21 brothers who all adore her, so that wont be a problem at all"
I said.

"...wow, 21?, thats alot"
He said.

"Well, we are cousins and Brothers, but we live together and we are like brothers"
Vincenzo said.

"Oh ofcourse, your'e the Luciano family, how could i not know, haha dumb me, well she sure is lucky with all of you"
He said smiling.

We smiled back, at least he wasn't lule the rest of the people, always trying to intimidate us and wanting to be Friends for the money and stuff...he was actually Nice.

"Okay...then she also needs her shot today... now this is her first shot so i know you guys are nervous about that to... but of you will just pick her up and place her down over here of this bed and hold her down and give her her paci or something to distract her abit, then it will be over within a few seconds."
The doctor said.

We nodded in understanding and i picked up Lina and placed her down on the bed.

"Luca, can you get her paci, it's in the pram"
I said.

He got ut and handed it to me, we all sat around her on the bed and i have her her paci, which she began sucking instantly.

I held her little lets down, by just gently putting one hand on both of her ankles.

The doctor came back with the syringe and stood next to us.

"Okay, you ready?, i know it's scary for you guys to, but it takes only 10 seconds"
He said.

We nodded and smiled at him showing we were okay.

He nodded back and moved down to Lina who was sucking on her paci while looking at Luca who was rubbing her cheek.

The doc rubber her thigh on the place where the shot would come in hope to distract her form the pain she would feel in a sec.

"Okay, 3...2...1"
Williams said.

He then pushed the needle into her thigh and she instantly began crying her little heart out, i felt so bad for her.

"Shhh, it's okay Baby"
I said while rubbing her other leg.

"Okay, all done"
Doc said and pulled the needle out.

"C'mere Babygirl, i got you"
I said.

I picked her up and placed her in my arm and stood up rocking her while having the other hand to massage her thigh.

After a few minutes she stopped crying and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"She's a really easy one, isn't she?"
Doc asked smiling.

"Yeah, she is really calm and cute"
Vincenzo said.

"I'm glad..., well i suggest you put a blanket over her and just keep her on your arm, so she wont wake up"
Doc said.

I nodded and placed a blanket over her tiny body.

"Thank you Williams"
Gio said and shook his hand.

"My pleasure, she's adorable"
He said.

We all smiled and then walked out to see everyone staring at us again

God stop STARING

Angelo was pushing the stroller while Lina was still sleeping in my arms.

We walked back home and just chatted abit until we got back.

We opened the door only to be greeted with all of the boys.

"How did it go?"
Ivan asked

We explained everything the doctor said and told them about the shot.

In the mean time we put the stroller at the door again (Thats where it always stands* and got comfortable on the couch again

Lina was still sleeping in my arms and we turned the tv on.

"Can i hold her please?"
Carlo asked with puppy eyes.

"Alright, but be carefull bc she's still sleeping and i dont want to wake her up"
I whispered.

I carefully stood up and walked over to Carlo, i then carefully placed her in his arms and she settled again and snuggled in the blanket again.

I sat back down and we ended up watching Ride Along. It was a really great movie.

After the movie we ordered dinner at a pizza place, and after another 15 minutes the food arrived, Julio got it and came back with all of the boxes.
We put on another movie and ate our pizza.

Lina woke up and i made her bottle.
Carlo fed her and after that she went back to sleep.

We watched one more movie and it was now 9.30

"Okay, i suggest we go to bed now, we have meetings tomorrow so You guys have to take her to school again"
I said.

"Thats okay, she'll sleep in my room tonight if thats okay?"
Carlo asked

We agreed and all said out goodnight and kissed Lina.

We then went out seperate ways and went to bed.

Carlo pov

I took Lina to her room and changed her into her pj's and took her to my room and placed her down into the bassinet that Leo put in there.

I then changed into my boxers and layed down in my bed and drifted off to sleep while looking at my Baby.

A/N

Another chapter in the pockettt

I hope you like ittt
Bey beyyy💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...