Confessions of the Other Woma...

By LanaLovely

Copyright © 2012 Readinbooks2 "You always hear about the main chick in these types of situations. Everyone fe... More

Confessions of the Other Woman
Prologue - Edited
Chapter 1 - Edited
Chapter 2 - Edited
Chapter 3 - Edited
Chapter 4 - Edited
Chapter 6 - Edited
Chapter 7 - Edited
Chapter 8 - Part 1 - Edited
Chapter 8 - Part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Recap
Chapter 15 - Part 1
Chapter 15 - Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Part 1
Chapter 19 - Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter]
Sequel Is Posted!

Chapter 5 - Edited

55.1K 1.6K 257
By LanaLovely

Chapter 5: House Call

- Korey -

I was just getting home, and then my phone started ringing. I smiled in anticipation, thinking it was Jonathan. I wondered how he guessed the correct password so fast. But, my smile faltered when I saw it was only Austin.

Ignore!

I ran up the steps and took off my dress and bra as in exchange for shorts and a baby tee, my usual sleepwear.Then, my phone rang again. Okay, he doesn't get it, so I'm going to have to cuss his ass out for him to get it.

"STOP FUCKING CALLING!" I yelled, and was prepared to hang up, when I heard that deep voice. Instantly, my face softened, and my knees felt a little weak.

"Damn, bae. I thought you wanted to talk to me?" I smiled, and blushed at Jonathan's voice. I just knew he was smirking.

"I...I thought you was somebody else." I admitted, and he just chuckled.

"Yeah, I figured. You cool?" He asked, and I got distracted as I saw headlights shine into my window, then quickly cut off. The car didn't move, and I was a little freaked out over that whole shooting thing at the club.

It was too dark to make out the car, but it was parked under this huge tree in front of my house. I really wanted to ask Jonathan to come over, and protect me, like he did at the club, but would that be too forward? I saw a person get out, and they had on a ski mask, so I couldn't see their face. Okay, I don't care, I'm scared.

"Um, this is a little forward, but can you come over? I promise I don't usually do this, at all, but I think someone's outside my house." I said, turning off my bedroom lights so I could look out the blinds without them seeing me.

"Of course, bae. Where do you live at?" It felt good to hear him call me bae again. It just sounded so right, and that's why I set that as the password. I wonder how he guessed it so quickly.

"Um, I don't know." I laughed, I'm horrible with street names.

"I live by that old church next to the historical museum." I said. Hopefully he knew what I was talking about, because I didn't feel safe after all that commotion. I'm terrified of guns if you haven't noticed.

"Oh, you live by my homeboy. He stays in Howard Heights.

"Yeah! That's my neighborhood." I said, and he laughed.

"Calm down, girl. I'll be there in a second. What's your house look like?" He asked, and I told him it was the only green one in the subdivision. After hanging up, I watched the mystery person walk around the side of my house. Oh my god! I hoped Jonathan would hurry up!

I tried to take my mind off that, so I hung up my dress. It still smelled like him. I inhaled it a little longer, then left out my closet.

As I put my phone on the charger, I heard my doorbell. I hurried down the steps, and stopped dead in my tracks at what I was wearing. A part of me wanted him to see me like this, because my body definitely wanted him, but I couldn't jump in the sack on the first night, right?

But, he was perfect. Then again, I thought Austin was perfect too. A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. I crossed my arms over my chest so my weel-endowed breasts weren't so noticeable, but this only made my shirt rise, and you could see my other tattoo, so I just took them down. I had perky breasts, so I wasn't ashamed. I was a little embarrassed because you could see the bar from my piercing, and I didn't know how he'd take it. Austin loved them.

I opened the door, and Jonathan's eyes widened. I stepped back, letting him in.

"I um, I gotta change.." I whispered, backing into the staircase, tripping, but of course, he caught me before I could fall, kicking the door close behind me. I put my hands on his hard chest as he stood me up, and I backed away, so I was going up the first step backwards. Every step I took back, he took forward.

"I like what you wearing, and as much as I want to, I'm not gon' bite." He said, and I felt the last step at my ankle, so I turned around, went up, and hurried to my room, but he caught my waist before I make it inside. We laughed, and I felt his breath on my neck. He let go, and backed out my room. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him back in.

"It's okay. We can stay up here." I said, and his eyes scanned my body. I closed the door, cut on  the light, and was about to change; out of Jonathan's sight, of course.

He took a seat in my lounge chair in the corner of my room. Isn't it ironic that my other pajama shirts are on the shelf right above him, so I'll have to reach over him.

Damn.

"My shirts in there." I pointed to it, and he smirked.

"So." He said, teasingly. I shifted my weight to my other leg, nervously , and looked at him as he challenged me. He wanted to play, and I'm competitive, so the game is on. I wasn't gonna back down like he thought I was. Hell, maybe he already knew that.

I slowly walked over to him and smiled seductively. His playful smirk left his face, and I wanted to laugh. He's too easy. As I approached him, I bent down and opened his legs. He just stared, his mouth slightly open. I put my knee in the chair, right in front of his crotch, and reached up. Just as I  almost grabbed the shirt, he pulled me down.

My erect nipples grazed his chest, and I fell on his lap, almost off the chair. He leaned forward, all the while staring at me, and got up, still holding me. Then he put me down on my feet. At this point, my heart is beating too fast for my liking.

I turned to walk in the bathroom. I needed to calm my hormones. It's been about two, maybe three months since I last did something sexual, so I'm a little on edge, as you can see.

Before I could make it to the bathroom, Jonathan grabbed my waist from behind, and pulled my body on his. The sexual tension in the air was thick, and I couldn't seem to keep my mind on the fact that I just met this man today, but it doesn't feel like it. I felt like I had known him forever.

He draped my hair over my left shoulder, and nibbled on the nape of my neck. I bit my lip so he couldn't hear me moan.

"Stay right there." he whispered, and I nodded. I heard him moving around behind me, but I didn't even dare to peek. I just stood there and looked at how my pierced nipples were peeking through my shirt.

He came in front of me and lifted my chin. He was shirtless. "What you lookin' at?" He asked, and I shook my head. He moved my hair so it was going over my shoulders, then looked down.

I saw him smiling, and I gave him a smile back.

"They pierced?" He asked and I nodded. He looked hesitant, but I already knew he was gonna ask to see them.

They always do.

Not tonight. I gotta stay strong.

"Where's your shirt?" I asked, changing the subject, as I looked at his perfect body. He had one tattoo on his upper arm, and a quote on his chest. Kind of like Trey Songz..

"I wanted to show you somethin'. You opened up to me earlier, and I want to open up to you." I smiled wide. He trusted me enough to share something personal. That felt good. I don't know why I trusted him so easily, but I did. He walked over to the chair, and asked me to sit with me.

"Um, where am I gonna sit?" I asked, and he chuckled, tapping his thigh. I rose my eyebrow at him. He thought he was slick.

"I ain't gon' try nothing, Korey. That is, unless you want me to." He said, and I giggled, sitting on his knee. He pulled me back, and swung my legs over his other thigh, holding them in place. Now, I was really nervous. My left breast was pressed against his chest.

"This right here is my mama." He said, pointing to his upper arm. She was beautiful. The tattoo was very detailed, and I figured she must have passed, because he got quiet as he looked down, playing with the hem of my shorts.

"It's okay, bae." I say, mimicking his words from the club, and he looked up at me, smiling. I think he liked me calling him that.

"She died a little while ago." He said, and I nodded. I didn't want him sad, so I tried to divert his attention.

"I got some too." I said, referring to my tattoos.

"I know, I seen one on your thigh at the club." I blushed. I know he was looking at it. I caught his eyes multiple times, but I didn't say a thing.

I rolled my shorts up to my upper thigh so he could almost see the whole thing. It was a vine of flowers, and on my hip was Rie in cursive.

"It hurt so bad. My mom used to call me her little flower, or Rie before she got Alzheimer's. She doesn't remember much. But she remembers this tatt." I said, shaking my head. I think it's the only thing keeping her from completely forgetting me.

He rubbed it, "It's sexy, Korey. I like it." He said, moving my shorts up some.

"There's more?" He stopped and asked, and I nodded.

"There's a lot more, but you're just going to have to wait pretty boy." I said, moving is hand, and got off his lap. The way he was rubbing my thigh had my hormones jumping and my panties wet. I had to control myself, because I don't want him to be a rebound. I actually like him.

He stayed there, and I tossed him his shirt.

"Nah, ma. You can wear it." He said and I smiled. I went into the bathroom and changed into his shirt. It smelled so damn good. I brushed my teeth, and left to see that the lights were off, and he was standing by the window.

"Shh!" I shushed. I tip toed over to him, and he pulled my body into his.

"Somebody's in the house. I want you to stay up here no matter what, okay?" He whispered and I nodded, scared as shit! I had completely forgot about the person outside.

He kissed my neck, but before he could leave, I pulled him back and crashed my lips to his. He immediately responded, but pulled away.

Too soon, baby, too soon!

"I'mma be back baby, don't worry." He said before gently kissing my lips twice more and leaving out my room.

I sat on the bed, and just waited. I hoped he was okay, and who the hell was in my damn house?! Then I remembered the person form earlier in the ski mask.

What if it's one of the men who beat me when I lived in that apartment? What if they followed me from the club? What if they're more of them?

My body was shaking, I was so scared.

After hearing a few thumps and grunts, I wanted to go down there. What if Jonathan was hurt? What if somebody tried killing him? What if they tried to rape me?

All those thoughts came to an abrupt stop when I heard the door slam, and the house shake. I rushed to my window to see....

MR. SAWYER???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
1.2M 31.6K 44
Avery quinton, a bad girl that got in trouble, got dettention and didn't give a fuck about anything But they didn't know she's a gang leader and not...
227K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...