𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

By Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... More

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

26.

541 15 0
By Blueb3rrypies

Estella was been ordered by her father to go back to the Headquarter. Levi was heading to his office, he told her that there's some work he has to do.

She was back from the mess hall to get some drink and she ran into Reiner and Bertholdt.

"Hey, Estella, umm...you've got a minute? There's something we want to talk to you in private. " He asked.

I have a bad feeling about this

"Uhh...sure." she followed them

They walk to the side of the building where not many people were here.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked yet scared

Reiner gave a look to Bertholdt. "We want to talk about our friend, Annie."

*gulp*

"Ehh? What do you mean?" She asked eventhough she knew what he meant was.

"Well I know about the Stohess mission that happend I mean that she turned into a crystal." Bertholdt replied

"So, Estella do you know about Annie?" Reiner ask

'If I say anything about I knew everything about their secrets, They going to kidnapped me and bring me to his homeland and I never going to see Levi, father and the others or save father! Just like in the Levi fanfic that I've read.' She thought herself.

Estella hands started trembling in fear, her breathing started shaky and ringimg in her ears.

"I...don't...know."

"Estella-"

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

And she started screaming and yelling at them until her knees gave up.

"Stella!" A familiar voice calling her name.

It was Levi. He was running towards her and hug her.

"I don't know anything... I don't know anything... I don't know anything... I don't know anything." She muttered herself over and over.

Levi look at them furiously at them.

"What did you do to her?" He gritted his teeth in anger.

"W-we didn't do anything, we just wanted to ask her something." Bertholdt replied with nervous tone

"Please, tell them go away." She whispered at Levi with her trembled voice and she covers her ears because ringing in both her ears

"You two leave!!!" Levi ordered them with angry tone and the obeyed.

"Little bunny, are you okay? What happened to you??" He asked with panic looking at my situation.

Then, everything turns to dark.

She eyes slowly open.

"Miss Estella! Are you wake?" A doctor ask but I didn't respond, she stared at them with a blank expression

"Miss Estella can you hear me? Do u feel any pain anywhere"?

"Miss Estella!"

"Captain... it's looks like she unable to speak due to some sort of psychological shock."

"Stella!" Erwin yells as he burst the door open .

"How did this..? What happened to you stella..?"

"She's been like that this whole time. She won't eat or sleep." Levi explained.

"Stella... why you've become like this? What is making you suffer that you have to hide?"

Suddenly Erwin grabs both her shoulder. "Get hold of yourself! Just say something! Anything!"

She covered both her ears. "Stella!"

"Stella, can't you hear your own father?!"

"Umm...it's the best not to agitate her too much" the doctor suggests.

"I have raised you incorrectly. I know it's hard to balance you with my duties as a father and Commander and I thought it was unfortunate that you have to through so much at such a young age, but I coddled you too much. You've grown weak. Did you really aspect to join the Scouting Legion when you have a weak mind? How will you go the expedition in such a state! Do you plan to live on like this without a care,without thought?!"

"Open your eyes!! Estella Rosè Smith!" Erwin yells and she finally got her sense back

"...Ah."

"Fa..ther?"

"Do you recognise me?!"

"Father...you're...finally."she said but her eyes were slowly shut

"Your'e finally... back..." The last word she said and lost her consciousness.

"Stella!"

"Doctor! Hurry up and check her!" Levi orders

"She's alright now. She's just sleeping." The doctor says

"What actually happened to her?" Erwin ask

"I don't know when I arrived there, I saw Reiner and Bertholdt were with her."

"Reiner and Bertholdt?" Erwin tilted his head.

"Yeah and Estella kept muttered herself over and over that ' I don't know anything.' " Levi explains

A few hours later, Estella finally woke up.
"Estella! You okay?" Levi ask
"Y-yeah, I'm fine now."

Levi told her to rest but she refused and said she is okay now.

-time skip-

♡~E s t e l l a p o v~♡

We've got news that the Wall Rose has breached, we just can't get a break and I'm so exhaust. I was in father's office.

"Ugh. those titan didn't gives us a break."Levi says as he close the door behind him.

"Can you go?" Father asked

"Not like there's other choice." Levi replied, he was dressed in button up shirt and black suit.

"Its wise to have Section Commander Mike watch the 104th. I believe that he can handle the situation." A man from my father's squad said, holding a clipboard.

Yes, I hope so." Father replied.

"There's supposedly a breach on Wall Rose. I'm splitting up the rigment into groups that ride along the wall to find the breach and we will operate tonight. Estella you will be in the wagon with Hange and Levi along with Pastor Nick."

"Yes, sir." I salute him.

After we bring Pastor Nick, The four of us walks to the wagon where the trio were waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting! It took longer the prepare than i thought." Hange says

"Hey guys!" I cheered as we got on.

Hey, Stella!" They respond in unison. The four of us squish in the wagon. Levi sit next to me, Pastor Nick beside him and Hange is on the other side.

"Umm... why is the Priest from the wall with us?" Armin ask.

"Yeah,Pastor Nick and i were friends." She says, wrapped her hand around Pastor Nick's shoulder.

"Open the gate!" A man yells.

I hear my father speech from distance. "Since we don't know the situation in Wall Rose, we can only say we're save. once we reach Ehrmich District, we'll buy time there! Let's go!" My father commands

"Go." Levi orders and the wagon starts moving.

"Sir!"

//♡//

"He knew about it?That there's a titan inside the wall."

"Yeah, but he has been keeping his mouth shut until now. He will move with us and see the real situation."

"There a lot different way to ask a question." Levi says holding a gun underneath his suit at Pastor Nick beside him."I might not be able to help due to my injuries but at least i can keep an eye on him. I hope we can settle this matter without blasting any hole on anyone."

"Forcing didn't work, Levi. I already tried it. I see the priest as a human that can make a right decision, maybe theres more important reason than humanity extinction so he keeps his mouth shuts."

We continue to on throughout the night, I'm so tired and ended lay my head on Levi's shoulder, I rarely slept this late.

"Hange." Levi speaks up, while my head against Levi's shoulder.we are in the forest right now.She was looking Annie hardened skin.

"Hey, damn four eyes."

"Do you really have any weird hobbies of playing around the rocks?"

"What? this? Its not a rock, its not an ordinary one anyway. Its a hardened piece of skin left behind from the female titan.

"It didn't vanished?!" Armin ask.

"No, Annie reverted into her human form, it didn't evaporate it didn't simply goes poof." She goes to explain about what we found comparing the wall and Annie hardened skin.

"Stella, you seems quiet today, you're always the bubbly one." Hange comment.

"Huh? Oh I'm just a little sleepy." I said yawning

"It's past her bedtime, four eyes. " Levi informs as he looking at Hange.

"Hey! Stop babying me ,I'm not a kid!" I pouted

"Sleep,brat." Levi ordered

"Here you might catch a cold." He said softly, taking off his black suit and put on me, i thanked him

"Aww...shorty and Shortcake is the cutest short couple ever!" She squeals.

"Tch, shut up shitty glasses." He growls.

After a few hours, we arrived Ehrmich District. I follow Mikasa to gear up leaving Ehrmich. I saw Levi and Pastor Nick walks in. Pastor Nick has a cold expression.

Hange walks over. "Have you change your heart?" But Pastor Nick remind silent.

"Oh god Damn it! Make up your damn mind! This not a spiritual test, life is on the line!" Hange yells in angers

Pastor Nick finally speak up. "At last, i don't have no choice neither the others who believe our liberty to tell the truth."

"Well, thanks for keeping us company! It's been fun!" She turns her heels on.

"I don't know if i could help but its our duty as worshippers have to obey and loyal."

"Whose order? God?" Hange question him.

"I'm sorry, I really can't answer that but I only can tell the provided name, i heard that she's joining the Survey Corps and her name is Christa Lenz."

"Report message! I'm from the 104th cadet corp. Oh! My name is Sasha Braus!"

"Who?" Hange ask

"You must find her with all haze, she is the key. She may knows things that we understand but poorly and with we came the end what i am to free to share. The rest i give the capable hands."

"If she's in 104th cadet corps, she must be on the frontline!" Hange thought loudly.

"Then, we must go now!" Eren says as he turns around and bumping into Sasha. I went to her and hold out her hand to stand her up.

"Sasha?"

"Just where did you come from on sudden?" Mikasa ask

She then realized that why she's here. She picked up the report paper and handed to Hange.

"I was been sent to give to give this message to Commander Erwin, who've been trusted me to give this to you Section in Commander Hange!"

"Oh well then, excellent work." She says giving Sasha a steam potato before she left.

Hange ask us who Christa is, looking between us as we gear up.

" She has a long blonde hair, a pair of blue eyes, small,she's cute and beautiful!" I inform them

"Oh! And she always hang out with Ymir."

"Ymir?" Hange eyes widened along with Levi's. "Change the plan. We leaving tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 57 43
In the fractured world behind the towering walls, where titans roam and humanity fights for survival, a story of broken souls and secretive pasts unf...
531K 17.9K 92
Levi made a lot of mistakes in his life, and he regretted nothing... but for one. Iris Reed wasn't a normal girl. She was the daughter of a thief an...
10K 448 23
Sequel of One Last Time Year 850. The second appearance of the Colossal Titan affected the lives of many. After finding Eren's titan shifting abiliti...
98K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...