Bound To The Tyrant Prince

By nauiworld

A fearless modern girl decided to ignore the real history and go with her own flow. Becoming a proper young l... More

Welcome
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sick
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
The End
Check This Out!

Chapter 2

23K 902 135
By nauiworld

She is very grateful that all of the real Xu Ling Ai's talent stuck in the body except the memories.

That was the mere reason she knew how to embroidering and heal illness. It was actually from the real Xu Ling Ai's skill. Whenever she hold things that the real Xu Ling Ai's skills moves naturally.

But when she tried to find any memories about the real Xu Ling Ai, there was none. Just like the body was meant for her.

After blowing off all the candles, Xu Ling Ai tiptoeing going out.

"Jiang Mama I will return the real Xu Ling Ai don't worry. Also thank you for taking care of me." She whispered even though no one could hear her.

Even though learning all over about ancient's customs and rules were totally bothersome, she still feel greatful for Jiang Mama efforts.

Bringing a torch with her, she walked slowly towards the forest. The air chilled that she got goosebumps. She only wore ancient's sleep attire. She don't even bother to change her clothes.

She finally arrived at the river that Jiang Mama described. Xu Ling Ai look at every corner of the river. How did she fell down?

"But who cares? As long as I can go back to hell then it is settled!" She place her feet at the tip of a rock. All of a sudden she pull her leg back and halted her action for about a minute.

"Breath in, breath out. Right, I'm ready!" After the last time drowning because of the accident, she had a water trauma.

Pressing her nose tightly, she jump into the river. Her petite body finally plunged slowly into the water.

Opening her eyes, she could see some fish swimming under the moonlight. Putting her hand together, she wishes that this time wouldn't be as hurtful as last time.

Her oxygen started to went away. Water flow in her mouth. Her heart told her to get out of there but she stubbornly stay in the water.

Nose feeling so pricks by the water forced. She started to lose her consciousness. Her only thoughts was going back to hell. She don't want to trouble herself learning ancient rules and customs.

Suddenly her waist were grabbed by a firm arm. She was half conscious. A man. But he is wearing a mask. She wanted to push him away. But she got no strength at all.

He swim upwards using his skill. It can be proves that he got a great skill in swimming due to him holding her with his left hand while his right arm swims.

They finally get out of the river. Xu Ling Ai coughed so hard trying to get the water out of her lung. It was very painful.

"Cough! Cough! W-why did you save me?" She hardly catch her breath while saying it.

But the man turn around wanting to leave. Xu Ling Ai finally catch the sight of blood on her white robes. It wasn't hers.

"Blood." It was not a question, more like a statement. Getting up slowly, she tried to catch his pace.

Before she could get near him, he already got up wielding his swords on her direction.

In one glance, he did not seem like he is hurts. But she knows he is poisoned from the way bloods on his stomach blackening.

"If you want to live, don't move," a deep husky male voice spoke, darken the atmosphere.

"I might look like this but I have learned some taekwondo before. So put down your sword." When she look at his unchanged gaze, Xu Ling Ai raised both of her hand like she is in front of a policeman.

'He is heavily poisoned but he still has the energy to stand. Hmmm his identity must be superior. Did I met a spy?'

Saving someone's life is more important. She knew his intention is good. So she want to save him by trying to persuade him.

"It is poison. Let me help you." Xu Ling Ai move slowly towards him.

In the darkness, Xu Ling Ai notice that he is dressed all in black with a gold mask on.

She look very alluring with wet night robes and wet hair. But he is not a man who is easily tempted. He wonder if a lady like her know how to treat poison.

The silence lasted for about a minute before he spoke. He decided to trust her for once.

"How long will it take?"

"My house is near here. We need to stop the bleeding real quick." Xu Ling Ai quickly said. She is worried the poison will spread even faster if they delay the treatment.

Xu Ling Ai then led the mask man towards their house. It is very fortunate she live near the river only. Or the man won't be alive.

"Jiang Mama pick up some painkillers leaf, poison's antidote, unused rags, torch and also a big bowl of water. Fast!"

Once arrived in front of her house, she screamed for Jiang Mama's help. Jiang Mama were shocked when she saw Xu Ling Ai in a sleeping attire wet all over with a man but she didn't ask anything as she could see the man is injured.

The mask man who kept his silence, finally putting down his swords.

"Masked man. Please don't move. I will check your injuries." Her voice was small but slightly stern.

In the dim light, he look directly at the young lady with intensity. No one expect the next thing Xu Ling Ai would do is trying to take off his clothes.

"What are you doing?" He dangerously said, snatching her small hands. He thought she was going to give him antidotes only.

"I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable. But if I didn't check the wound, how am I going to treat it?"

Xu Ling Ai suddenly remember some of the country etiquette that Jiang Mama has teach her. Unmarried man and woman need to have some boundaries.

"I'll do it myself." His icy tone broke the silence.

"Sure. It's not like I really want to see your body." Xu Ling Ai roll her eyes.

'I had seen a lot of man body on netflix. His body probably nothing compared to the actors.' She snorted.

Though the poison has started to spread out, this masked man still possessed a good amount of strength. He then then took off his outer robes.

"Miss I brought all the things that you told me to." Jiang Mama snapped her out of entrance and went back to prepare more medicines.

Putting the torch beside her, it instantly lighten up the small place.

As soon as she set her eyes on his body, she froze. Xu Ling Ai has never seen a man figure face to face so she thought it was just normal.

'Don't drool. Don't drool.' She remind herself.

But she didn't know that a man body would be more alluring. She is no saint. This masked man had an excellent physique.

"Cool." Xu Ling Ai blurted out the word and she quickly covered her mouth.

But her attention suddenly diverted to the old scars on his huge body. Unconsciously tracing it softly, she asked.

"This must hurt a lot when you first got it."

Sadness washed over her as she feel somehow in pain. Probably the old memories of the real Xu Ling Ai. She quickly shake off her thoughts. This is not her.

Xu Ling Ai kneeled down next to him and gave him the antidotes. Her hands skillfully using the acupuncture technique to stop the bleeding.

She then spread out her salve and the mixed medicinal plants. Xu Ling Ai realized she had used all the rag.

Without wasting anytime, she tear her own nightie robe on the below part which have dried and wrap it around him.

"It's done. Mister you should change the wound twice a day and don't drink alcohol for some times." She remind him while turning around to wash her hand in the bowl.

Hearing no respond, she turned to find him out of nowhere leaving a luxurious looking jade on the ground.

"Is this the way he thanked me or he accidentally left this? This seem so expensive. Can I sell this?"

Picking up the jade, she whispered to herself gazing down at the jade. The shiny looking jade was carved perfectly.

P.S.
Have y'all watch The Long Ballad?

VOTE and COMMENT if you like this chapter!

Thanks! 💖 - R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 14.1K 42
"You're just my tool. Know your place." It's her duty to follow her master's command. Even at the risk of injuring herself or losing her mind. It's...
62.5K 1.6K 115
แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ ษดแดแด› แดส ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส, สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด ๊œฐษชษดแด… ษชแด› แดษด สœแด›แด›แด˜๊œฑ://แดกแดกแดก.แดแด›สŸษดแดแด แด‡สŸ.แด„แดแด/๊œฐแด€ส€แดแด‡ส€๊œฑ-แดกษช๊œฐแด‡-สœแด€๊œฑ-แดแด€ษขษชแด„-๊œฑแด‹ษชสŸสŸ๊œฑ/. ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•š๐•ฅ๐•๐•– : ๐”ฝ๐•Žโ„๐•„๐•Š ๐”ธ๐•๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๏ฟฝ...
34.6K 659 107
Having brought up her younger siblings in troubled times and guiding her younger brother to the throne, Xia wanyuan is the most legendary eldest pri...
218K 3.7K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...