The Azillian Kings (Book 1)

By DiamondBid

The Azillian Kings had waited for the last 300 years for their mate. So long now yet there seemed absolutely... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Pleaseee Read Author's Brief Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
EPILOGUE
FAREWELL
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Notice.
Just Me Again
UPDATE

CHAPTER 39

4.8K 209 3
By DiamondBid

Finally your long awaited fight, okay after a lot of research I realized that there was no way I could write this scene without consciously or unconsciously copying someone else's work hence I wrote it in a different pattern.

It might not be the type of scene you read when it comes to challenges and fights but I hope it's worth it for you...

Enjoy your time sweeties❤️❤️❤️

NARRATOR:

Arabella stood  in the center of the field while the first challenger who was non other than the weird but elegant Venus Septa came  forward  spotting  a really smug  smirk, victory already shining through her striking brown eyes while the crowd continued  to chatter and cheer.

she was obviously tense. not because she wasn't confident but because for the first time since she shifted into this new version of herself, she was about to consciously  take a person's life, though there was just one comfort in all of it and it was the fact that it was a kill-or-be-killed situation and she sure as hell wasn't about to get killed.

  "This is going to be the best day of my life"
Those words were meant for mocking intents but for some reason Arabella had remained calm taking deep breaths and counting on Xenia to know when  to  take  control.

   "Someone start this show already-"
Venice had impatiently Snapped.
"I can't wait to be wrapped up in the warmth of your ex mates to be, while they bury their lengths so deep into me that I forget my own name"

That was distraction enough considering that Bella didn't notice when Venice lunged her fist with enough force to send Arabella flying across the field, earning gasps from the onlookers while her mates looked away in anger and helplessness.

Natasha had began to pray that there was enough light and love to hold the now angry ancient Lycan back, but even she knew it was too late for that, The pup had made the mistake of taunting her with images that weren't exactly suitable to the blood thirsty beast so now she was definitely out for blood and there was nothing stopping her from getting it.

Soon after, Venice had rushed over to the now disoriented Arabella and began throwing punches relentlessly while Arabella was trying and failing to grasp control so as to stop whatever was trying to force its way through, this wasn't Xenia and the mere thought of something stronger than her taking over terrified her endlessly.

    "you must fight back Bella, for all our sakes you must."
River had linked really horrified and suffice to say it was all she needed to surrender to whatever darkness was wrapping her up in a depthless cocoon.

Slowly but surely she had surrendered her all to the darkness while Venice began gloating in victory, rising from her straddling position and doing a slight dance of victory, as soon as she had began she had ended as a result of the gasp that resonated from the crowd,  inquisitively she slowly turned in time to watch Arabella elegantly rise to her feet.

Eyes involuntarily shut for a moment but when she opened them, they were no longer their Amathyst colors, they had become a hunting blue with sparks of lightening silver surrounding her orbs, accompanied by an extremely feral looking Alpha female who had no need to shift into her Lycan, she solely exuded the power, authority and might that had the crowd bowing and her challengers cowering  away in fear but it was already too late, she was going to remind them what it felt like when ancient mortals incurred her wrath.

Everyone had watched as this new creature who hadn't bothered to  shift tilted her head to the side before letting out a Mocking laughter, one that caused anger to flare in a still slightly afraid Venice.

   "Now where were we?
She taunted with voice as deep as any primal beast.   

" I'm Hera by the way"
and without notice she stretched her claws and ripped out the heart of an unsuspecting Venice who stood wide eyed   before crumpling to her knees and falling face flat while the crowd gasped  in mortification and fear while some others cheered for the first victory of their Queen.

The next Challenger was  Andrea,   one would think that her build and stature as a warrior was what would make her stand a chance hence the reason she smuggishly stalked towards the Patiently Waiting Hera,    Sadly she had decided to taunt this unknown being by telling her how the position of Queen was hers and not even some feral creature could take it away from her.

A mistake that had cost her. her head before she could even throw her first punch.

The next was the rather adorable looking Camilla who did nothing but run around the alpha female in hopes of using the prey Tactics on her. except her actions  had angered Hera who saw the mutt as nothing but a pup, hence in anger that couldn't be sated she had swiftly lunged on the weightless pup, stretched her claws and tore the warrior Limb by Limb till her remains were all that scattered the arena grounds.

Warrior after warrior, head after head  she had swiftly and mercilessly melted out her wrath upon the six Warriors who had thought themselves worthy of stealing what was hers since the dawn of time.

Now, it was left with one, the very one who caused her human counterpart endless night of tears, the one who had forced Hera's reawakening for fear that not even the lycan and human combined stood a chance against Alvida and her band of Friends.

She could perceive the stench of Fear that now clouded the air and she reveled in it but above that she perceived the pride that's her mates felt for her but now wasn't the time to acknowledge the Mortal forms of her mates.

Finally the female had stepped into the arena, Hera had acknowledged the fair strength of this female and she could also see how she exuded prowess and the Elegance that was fitting to princesses from faraway lands and if the situation where any different she could have spared her life for she seemed like a slightly worthy sparring opponent but sadly she couldn't, for this is the female who had quickened a process she would not live long enough to understand.

Due to the female standing rather closer than necessary, Hera felt the attack coming before it came as a result of absolute precision and perfect timing hence the reason she was able to block the feeble females weak punch.

Hera had smirked at the females attempt, surely she didn't think this was a joke.

Soon enough another fist  came flying forward causing her to duck on time to Dodge the swing.
she watched in Amusement as she tried to kick midsection of her torso but Hera had been fast on her feet enough to leap back.

Uncurbable rage had now possessed Alvida who swiped her claws across Hera's face who wasn't quick to duck hence she had sustained a deep cut in her upper cheek bone which now added to the multiple injuries that littered the porcelain skin of her human's skin, they were healing as fast as they came hence she couldn't be bothered.

Besides it was all going to be worth it soon enough considering that she had been baiting Alvida whose lust and obsession for victory made her blind to her surroundings, unconsciously and aimlessly she continued to swing both arms and feet to the point where Hera had began to either dodge, duck or leap just for amusement purpose and that was also the point where Alvida's anger had reached a boiling point till she snapped.

      "Finally"
Hera had whispered as she watched the female shift into what Hera had considered an adorable Brown looking pup, although she seemed bigger than the last two who attempted to shift.

This was all she needed to remind them that the human part of her would not only be queen over them but queen over every living wolf or Lycan without opposition until her kings decided otherwise.

Hera couldn't shift into the glorious Kroc  she was because she couldn't transition without her mates under the abundant beauty and perfection of the moon but she could morph into something bigger than her current shape and that was what she had done.

Stood in her stead was a bigger, taller, scarier looking half breed who looked more animal than man, earning fear stricken gasps from onlookers.

Now she was in dire need of blood, she needed to quench her thirst hence she took the first step by swinging her claws that were aimed at Alvida's torso but she had been quick to leap back.

Growls and guttural roars filled the arena, the stench of the copper odor of blood filled the air, fear was the most dominant emotion in the arena seeing as the people did not understand what was going on,  but Natasha who watched with wrapped attention kept tapping her hand on her sit as though she was waiting, her brothers knew something was about to happen but they didn't know what it was, at this point even the gods had hidden in their abodes seeing as she who had been bound time lost ago had returned and it was only a matter of time before she was joined back to her soul mates.

Back in the arena, Alvida had made the error of Taunting the Beast by sharing an intimate scene she had shared with her kings a time not long ago, sharing it in the link Hera's human part shared with the female who knelt a pace away from Hera seeing as she was exhausted and ready to accept her fate.

Hera having felt the pain of her human side growled so loud everyone bowed in fear, she had reached her point of no return, someone touched something that was hers and that someone was the one whose heart now sat comfortably in between her canines while she tore her joint from joint, dismembering the female body part by body part, but it wasn't enough, she needed blood and blood she was going to get.

Seeing as the pups now laid lifeless she ran towards the direction were she perceived an intentional threat from, surely if they were breathing enough to threaten her mates then they should have what she needed to pacify the unquenchable hunger and thirst she felt.

*******************************
Hey guys, please, please, please share your thoughts about this chapter...
I love you babies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25K 65
~occasionally updated still~ Imagines with your favorite characters from the Hobbit! Including - but not limited to - Thorin, Legolas, Kili, Fili, a...
241K 6.4K 60
Fern Blossom is a 19 year college student living at home with her manipulating mother. She loves writing and reading novels but can't because she has...
188K 4.2K 70
Was previously named "Darius" #Book 1 in Alpha Series ≛ He was powerful He was terrifying He was huge He had the whole world under his feet, within h...
42.2K 2.7K 25
It's always a good and bad one who always ends up together. If the other is good, the other one is the opposite, but still manages to control their r...