Adopted by 5sos

Por Ro45sos

Lucy is an eight year old orphan who has been in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. Until she is a... Más

Chapter 1//Adopted by 5sos
Chapter 2//Lucy's story
Chapter 3//Lucy's finally home
Chapter 4//Going home
Chapter 5//The first morning
Chapter 6//Lucy and Michael
Chapter 7//5sos
Chapter 8//Shopping
Chapter 9//A day out
Chapter 10//Goodnight Mikey
Chapter 11//Michaels pranks
Chapter 12//The fun fair
Chapter 13//Lucy's Birthday
Chapter 14//Goodnight Cal
Chapter 15//The Move
Chapter 16//The new puppy
Chapter 17//Fairy lights
Chapter 18//Luke's tweets
Chapter 19//Bromance
Chapter 20//Nerf guns
Chapter 21//Paris
Chapter 23//Lost band members
Chapter 24//Sweden: daddy af
Chapter 25//Ireland: Dublin
Chapter 26//Meeting Josh
Chapter 27//Complications
Chapter 28//Answers, please?
Chapter 29//Lets move (again)
Chapter 30//The picture
Chapter 31//Be careful who you trust
Chapter 32//The heist
Chapter 33//Heroes
Chapter 34//YouTubers
Chapter 35//Josh's return
Chapter 36//Lucy and Josh
Chapter 37//Fangirls
Chapter 38//Meet and greet
Chapter 39//Eight days left
Chapter 40//Six days left
Chapter 41//Three days left
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 42//Two days left

Chapter 22//The first concert

6.1K 185 104
Por Ro45sos

"Guys wake up we're late for sound check!" Luke shouted waking everyone up.

"Ugh it's too early!" Michael  complained

"Oh shit we're a half an hour late!" Calum exclaimed jumping up and putting on his clothes.

"Come on Lucy we can't keep you here." Luke soothed lifting me up "time to get dressed."

"It's too early!" I complained.

"I know Boo, but think about the fans waking up earlier to get to the sound check." Luke reminded me.

"Ugh okay." I stood up and got dressed.

We left the hotel after everyone was dressed and ready. The bus was waiting patiently outside the hotel.

"You're late." Will complained.

"Yes Will we know!" Michael huffed sounding annoyed.

"They're just jealous because your name in Will." I giggled Will smiling at me.

"That's not true!" Luke gave out.

"It's okay mister grumpy pants we can call you Will." Ashton said to Luke in an adult voice.

"I don't wanna be called Will!" Luke pouted like a little kid.

"Okay Lukey Pookey." Ashton assured.

We got to the arena and they tuned their guitars. They let me stay backstage in their dressing room there was so much food! I couldn't contain myself, there wasn't even pizza! Yessss! I've had to much pizza. I ate and drank so much I thought I was going to get sick. After eating a shit load of food I went out onto the stage, this arena is huge!There was some of their fans sitting in the front row for the sound check. They recognised me and start waving and shouting my name. They told me to come meet them.

"Can I go over to them? Please dad!" I begged Luke.

"Okay Lucy but be careful Michael will go with you." Luke pointed at Michael.

"Okay come on Lucy lets say hi to our fans." Michael put down his guitar and took my hand in his.

I never had my own fans before just the lady who worked in the kitchen who always said hi and gave me food. I always liked that lady.
They started going crazy and running up to us when we came closer.

"I love you Mikey!" One girl screamed.

"Shove your dick up my vagina!" Another girl shouted.

They came over to us and started taking pictures with Michael.
Michael said hi, hugged them and smiled for the pictures.

"Hi are you Lucy their daughter?" One girl asked me. She was with her friends and they were smiling at me with their phones in their hands.

"Yeah how did you know?" I asked confused how they knew.

"You were on the livestream remember?" She reminded me, she had a thick French accent but she spoke English very well.

"Oh yeah I didn't know people from France were watching." I was shocked that people from the other side of the world liked my dads band.

They all laughed.

"So what's your name?" I asked the first girl.

"My names Angelina." She introduced herself.

"And my names Lucy." I introduced myself.

"We already knew that!" They laughed again. They asked me if I would take pictures and selfies with them. I agreed and took a picture with every single one of them trying to remember all of their names.
I got so much hugs!
After a while when Michael was finished taking pictures with the others and he came over to us.

"Hey guys!" Michael waved.

"Hi Michael." The girls waved nervously.

"So I see you guys  met my little cookie." Michael smiled hugging me.

"Yep awww so cute." Angelina commented.

"Can we take pictures with you and Lucy?" She asked the rest of them nodded in agreement.

"Sure you wanna group one and one by yourselves?" Michael asked smiling at his fans.

"Sure! Lets take the group one first!"

We all got together and asked one of the security guards to take the picture on Michaels phone.

"Awesome! I'm gonna put that up on Twitter!" Michael smiled at the picture.

"Oh my god will you follow me on Twitter!" One girl exclaimed.

"Sure what's your name?" Michael laughed taking out his phone.

The girls also gave me their Twitter names and I followed them. They seemed really happy just because I followed them, and even more happier when Michael followed them.Mikey said bye and that he'd be back later after the show. Michael let me stay here with the girls. They said they'd look after me.

"So what's it like living with 5sos?" Angelina asked me. All of them were full of interest listening to me.
Some of them were recording me.

"Well,we have pizza every night." I shrugged thinking of everything we do. All of them laughed at that.

"Who's your favourite?" Another girl asked me.

"I can't choose over family." I smiled.

"She's right I guess you can't say who your favourite family member is." Angelina agreed.

They came on stage, introduced themselves and started playing. They were really good. The girls were screaming and flailing around. Some of them actually start crying!

When they were done they came over to us and did the same thing Mikey did.

"So are you guys going to the concert tonight as well?" Ashton asked.

"Yesss!" They shouted.

"We'll see you guys there then!" Calum smiled.

"So I'll see you tonight then Angelina?" I smiled.

"Yep." She smiled back.

"I can take you back stage with your friends if you want after the concert." I asked.

"Oh my god yes please!" She and her friends exclaimed.

"Meet me at the ticket office at six?Before the show starts."

"Yep we'll meet you there!"

After the sound check we went back to the hotel and got some food. Well some I mean loads! Michael ordered everything of the menu!
After we ate we decided to take a trip around Paris. First we went to the Eiffel Tower, it was really close to us. Walking distance.

"Hey Luke take a picture of me holding the Eiffel Tower!" Michael exclaimed giving his phone to Luke and running closer to the tower placing his hands under it like he was holding it.

"A little bit down, further, further there we go!" Luke instructed Michael taking the picture.

Ashton asked a randomer to take a picture of us. He ran over and picked me up. We all got in a nice position, me in the middle surrounded by my family.

"Family portrait!" Calum shouted.

"Smile!" Luke exclaimed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was nearly show time we were backstage. They weren't aloud say anything a half an hour before the show. So it was so quiet, I wasn't used to this. I met the girls at the ticket office and we went backstage. Of course they were excited to see me and my family. The arena starting filling up and the atmosphere was electric. Teenagers everywhere! Screaming and chanting"'5sos, 5sos, 5sos!"

Wow they performed really well, they even brought me up on stage which was a weird sensation adrenalin pumping through  my body while I heard the crowd scream my name. They sang Amnesia,well they sung it to me. I said goodbye to Angelina and her friends. They were really nice.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It was time to leave the beautiful city of Paris and go to the Netherlands. I was never there before so it should be good. It didn't take us as long to get there, as it did to get from Australia to Paris.
So this is what it's going to be like travelling all the time for two months. The weather in Europe isn't as warm as Australian weather, it's colder.

Calum's POV:

Here we are the second country. We're finding it even more difficult then we thought. The time zones are all fucked up and we barely get any sleep. Poor Lucy, she probably hates us for dragging her around Europe. I wonder how she'll feel when we go on the world tour.

"Are you okay Lucy?" I asked her, everyone else was asleep except for me and her.

"Um yeah, I'm just really tired."
She yawned.

"Yeah me too, two more months of this."

"Yeah I guess so wooo." She said unenthusiastically.

"It's alright we are going to get through this tour together." I hugged her.

"Yeah I suppose, I'm really tired I think in gonna go to sleep." She cuddled up to my shoulder. 

"Okay goodnight Lucy." I kissed her head.

What are we going to do when we go on the world tour with one direction? It will be even more difficult for Lucy. Instead of two months, a whole year.

-----------------------------------------------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.6K 758 50
A year ago two sisters were always together never separated, they're parents were the happiest. Until that all falls apart. They lost their mom in a...
8.1K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...
228K 8.3K 71
Sequel to '5SOS Adopted me?' As Madison grows up, the boys realize that she's going to want to try new things. Maybe they become a bit overprotective...
541 6 32
"Lucy listen to me! Everything is going to be ok. Trust me" "Calum... I can't trust you. He's already ruined my life before so how do I know you won'...