Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.

116 1 0
By GhostFireJedi

Pantheon POV

Pantheon wakes up but sees nothing but darkness.

Pantheon: *Muffled Speaking*

Purple Heart: Aww your awake huh?

Purple Heart lets go of Pantheon and looks at him with a caring gaze.

Pantheon: I need to go for a few years into exile.(I need to go to complete my contingency plans.)

Purple Heart: Why do you need to go? What will you be doing while in your exile?

Pantheon: I will be mourning for my order and getting stronger.(I need to prepare for the worst.)

Purple Heart: But don't you need a place to stay? Will you be alright in the wilderness?

Pantheon: Yes I will as I have things I need to do.

Purple Heart: When will you be leaving Pantheon?

Pantheon: I will be leaving today and I will be heading into dangerous territory.

Purple Heart: Lets go find Plutia and then we will say goodbye to you.

Pantheon and Purple Heart head to the living room.

Pantheon: Plutia I'm about to leave for a few years, and I will be mourning for my order.

Plutia: How will you survive in the wilderness? How can you be safe without our protection?

Pantheon: I sense that me leaving is necessary as darkness looms closer I need to prepare.

Plutia: I'm going to miss you Panthy... Please come back as soon as you can...

Pantheon: I will if I can, as I am having issues I need to deal with.

Purple Heart: Lets have a goodbye hug then.

Purple Heart transforms back and then the CPU's pick up Pantheon together and hold him as Pantheon try's to hug to the best of his ability.

Pantheon: I will come back although I cant promise I will be back in one piece.(I have to many enemies for that to be possible.)

Plutia: Please be safe Panthy... *She tears up*

Neptune: Please don't die we want to be able to protect you please. *Begging tone with tears*

Pantheon: I cant promise anything I'm sorry, as I am not powerful enough to promise anything and I never will be but the darkness that is coming is to dangerous to leave be.

Neptune: Goodbye Panthy.

Plutia: Panthy please be safe...

Pantheon: Alright I am now heading out goodbye. *He waves them goodbye*

Pantheon leaves Planeptune and heads to the crashed capital ship zones direction while using his cane.

Pantheon: Ugh back on my own for the next two to three years well time to put my armor on and to help me move closer to my prime.

Pantheon puts his armor and mask on covering his entire body he sets it to airtight and then sets his armor to send seventy two hooks into his back held onto by chains and three hooks connect into every shattered vertebrae across his spine and they cause excruciating pain.

Pantheon: Ugh first part done... *Groan in pain*

Pantheon then sets the next phase of his armor which the hooks dig themselves all the way into the shattered vertebrae which causes even more pain and Pantheon just deals with it as the hooks deeply imbed themselves into his spine.

Pantheon: Ah... That hurt. Next phase. *Groaning in pain*

Pantheon then did phase three of his armor and his armor pulled on the chains lifting Pantheon into a upright posture with the hooks connecting the interior of his armor directly to his back and they lock in place.

Pantheon: Now its done my armor will offset my stamina usage while worn.

Revan appears and faces Pantheon.

Revan: Pantheon why can't you tell the CPU's your contingencies?

Pantheon: There are secrets meant too remain secret.

Revan: Why don't you ask for their help? I'm sure they would help you.

Pantheon: Wasn't it you who told me to stay away from them? I will never trust anyone fully again, as I have been betrayed to many times. I only trust you two as you are bound to me and can't betray me.

Revan: Understood Pantheon, What else does your armor do?

Pantheon: It allows me to be able to stay awake no matter how tired I am.

Pantheon: My armor also will allow me to be not need food or drink until I take it off.

Revan: So how long will you keep it on?

Pantheon: Two to three years, what's the problem?

Revan: ..Your going to have horrible backlash you know right?

Pantheon: I know but I must be alert always especially in the place were going as it will be crawling with monsters.

Revan: You know that the goddesses want you back in one piece right?

Pantheon: Revan don't ask the impossible from me. You know that me being without medical attention, nutrition, water, and sleep for three years will do to my body.

Revan: You are willing to do such extremes to achieve your goals?

Pantheon: Yes as long as I does not cause harm to innocents.

Revan: So any enemies of yours would be destroyed?

Pantheon: Yes if possible, but that's impossible as well. *Bitter smile*

Revan: Well Pantheon lets start your contingency plans then.

Revan disappears.

Pantheon starts to run at 40 miles an hour to the crashed capital ship zone and reaches it by nightfall. Pantheon then checks his stamina 19000/19500.

Pantheon: Wow it seems my armor is very effective. Let me get a simulant injected into me.

Pantheons armor injects a stimulant into him and his stamina is at 20000/19500

Pantheon: Well the armor temporarily raises the amount of stamina I can hold in me. It seems as long as I wear it the stimulants will never dull or stop working no matter how much I inject into me.

Pantheon then runs and starts to use the force to pick up droid parts and ship parts and put them in his pocket dimension within his Holocron.

Pantheon: Well after I wear this my backlash will be Immense when I take it off.

Pantheon continues to put ship and droid parts into his pocket dimension all night but in the morning he finds out this place is crawling with Krayt dragons and Rancor's.

Pantheon: Well I knew it wasn't going to be easy. Time to prepare myself for exterminating all these monsters in this zone while collecting droid and ship parts.

After Pantheon kills some monsters he realizes that his Exp is going to the Armor he is wearing instead of him.

Pantheon: Huh? Well it seems I can't gain anymore Exp while wearing this armor then.

Pantheon: I didn't come here for Exp anyway I'm here to collect materials and then Momin can start on the construction of a new droid army and rebuild the Starforge.

Pantheon stays like this for three years as he collects all of his crashed forces and puts them in his Pocket dimension while killing all the monsters in the area , after which Momin rebuilds the droid army and later works on repairing the Starforge.

Pantheon three years later

Revan appears

Pantheon: I just finished exterminating the monsters here and collecting my entire crashed fleet Revan.

Revan: Pantheon you did and never slept I don't think you can use this armor ever again as soon you will get your backlash and immense was a understatement of epic proportions.

Pantheon: I know but this was the price to pay for secrecy and to be prepared for anything.

Revan: Alright we will head back to Planeptune then Pantheon?

Pantheon: Yes the contingency plans are complete and I need to take off my armor when I reach the Planeptune Basilicom.

Revan: That is indeed a good choice as you would probably be in even worse position then before do to your backlash you will receive for what you did and it will be messy for you.

Pantheon: I know I don't know if the condition I'm in would count as one piece or not.

Revan: We'll see once we get back.

Revan then disappears

Pantheon then runs at high speed back to the Basilicom and reaches there in the afternoon.

Pantheon knocks on the door.

Pantheon: Can I come in its Pantheon I finished what I was doing.

Histoire: Hello Pantheon welcome back come in.

Pantheon then opens the door and walks in with is armor on.

Histoire: Pantheon?! You are in that armor?

Pantheon: Yes so how have you been Histoire?

Histoire: Since you left Pantheon Plutia and Neptune have been slacking on their work duties and I had to do it for them.

Pantheon: Truly?? *Shocked tone*

Histoire: Its really bad as Planeptune's shares have fallen do to this.

Pantheon: So when I'm not here they do nothing. *Sweat drops*

Histoire: This is true so when will you take the armor off.

Pantheon: Can you call Plutia and Neptune into here first?

Histoire: Sure I can.

Histoire: Plutia! Neptune! get over here Pantheon is back!

Plutia and Neptune rush to the doorway and see Pantheon in his armor.

Plutia: Panthy...? You're back? *Relieved Tone and crying tears of happiness*

Neptune: Panthy your back! *Crying tears of happiness*

Pantheon: Well I'm not sure I'm what you call one piece, that would be up to your opinion.

Pantheon: Now I need to take of my armor.

Pantheon releases the lock lowering Pantheons back to a bended posture. Then Everyone hears a loud flesh ripping and bone breaking sounds as the seventy-two hooks pull out of Pantheons spine.

Pantheon: Ughh *Painful groans*

Pantheon then undoes his armor causing Pantheon to walk out with horrifying difficulty, as seventy-two holes are opened down Pantheons spine bleeding profusely as well as bleeding in lots of other areas across his body from the constant fighting he did in his exile.

Pantheon looks like a living shriveled corpse as he walks with extreme difficulty.

Pantheon: Well that was fine right? "Flawless poker face*

Neptune: ..

Plutia: ..

Histoire: ..

Pantheon: Right I am in one piece?

Plutia just picks up Pantheon very gently and cuddles his face into her chest, and rubs his back comfortingly and she looks with a protective gaze at him, she doesn't care if his blood is on her.

Plutia: Panthy are you okay? You can tell us anything, we said we would take care of you. *Sad smile of comfort*

Pantheon: I haven't Slept, ate, drank, or had medical attention for three years and I took stimulants the entire time.

Histoire, Plutia, and Neptune gasp in shock.

Neptune: ...Please trust us we cant take care of you if you are not with us please let us in. *Pleading*

Plutia kisses Pantheons forehead and continues to try to comfort him not knowing how it felt to be in such a state and bitterly smiles in helplessness.

Plutia: Panthy... Trust us please... We hate it when you hide your suffering.

Histoire: Go to bed you three and try to calm yourselves.

Neptune and Plutia both go into the guest room with Pantheon and lock the door.

Plutia: Panthy we will both hold you tonight okay...

Neptune: In our base forms as well so please relax.

Pantheon collapses from all the stuff he went through.

Neptune: Panthy!

Neptune and Plutia cuddle Pantheon holding onto him afraid he will die if they let go.

Pantheon: I'm so tired. *Weak tone*

Plutia: Panthy please go to sleep we can talk in the morning.

Pantheon go to sleep in both the goddesses embrace.

Neptune: We need to find out what is going on with Panthy.

Plutia: Yes that is correct... Well protect him like we promised.

Both CPU's: Goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 30 7
Follow Melony, a girl born into a Mando'a family but gifted with the curse of her ancestors arch nemesis, through the darkest time in galactic histor...
47.3K 1.2K 22
din djarin x reader COMPLETED ---------- you're a force-sensitive doctor who offers aid to remote villages on planets unheard of. one day, you encoun...
545K 12.9K 200
Kanan Ezra Zeb Kallus Maul Thrawn Rex
30.1K 1.1K 29
" α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ? ʏᴏᴜ ' ʀᴇ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› ᴏɴᴇ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ . " πŸ”± " ᴇxα΄€α΄„α΄›ΚŸΚ . " 🌊 KODA OKATO the last of her kind finds help from the BAD BATCH to save her people...