Love at first sight? •Marco R...

By Juliee_fcbvb

I can't love him, can I? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
New Fanfic!
Chapter 90
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
New fanfic!
×Announcement×
~A~
Complicated

Chapter 40

1.5K 45 7
By Juliee_fcbvb

I heard the door being shut so hard that it woke me up. I jumped out of my bed and opened the door from my room. What is he doing here? "Emma what did he tell you?" Marco asked immediately and went closer so fast that I took a step back. "What...what are you talking about?" I asked and he grabbed my arm. "Durm. Was he flirting with you?" he asked and I looked at Marcel who had his apologetic look on. "Where do you know that I met him from?" I asked bitterly and he sighed. "It doesn't matter. Now - was he flirting with you?" he asked while looking into my eyes and I managed to pull my hand away.

"You cannot be serious! What the hell is that question like?" I asked and Marcel stepped closer. "I just thought that he should know about it." he mumbled and I faked a giggle. "You thought wrong." I said sternly and he nodded. "And you." I said and pointed on Marco. "I though that maybe I made a mistake with Fabian by letting him become my friend. A simple friend. But you are clearly jelous all the time!" I exclaimed and he smiled. "So he was flirting with you." he said quietly and I held the urge to slap him. "He wasn't! He kept staring, but said nothing! When I went and told him off, all he said was that he's sorry! And that's not flirting!" I exclaimed. I guess that Ashton Kutcher will jump out of somewhere just to tell me that there's a hidden camera. Oh. Nothing is happening. So this is reality?!

"I won't let him be near you." Marco said and Marcel slapped his back from behind to let him know that this wasn't a good phrase to use. "This is the reason why we are apart." I said and his face expression was full of nervousness. "You are being jealous all the time, yet there's no reason to be." I said and he nodded. So all he does after coming and waking me up at night is that he nods his head? This brought up the worst from me. "You know what?! If I sleep with him, there's nothing you can do about it! Nothing! Maybe I should have invited him here! Because in your eyes, I'm exactly like this. Slut with another man every week!" I exclaimed and his eyes almost fell out. "Emma!" Marcel exclaimed and I looked at him. "What?! You told him everything while having no reason to! And you? You see me as a slut! Leave me alone. Both of you!" I yelled and locked the door behind me.

I don't regret saying it. The thing with sleeping with Erik. By the look Erik was giving me the whole time, he wouldn't mind. I just can't believe he is this jealous. He's no reason to be jealous. But you know what? He got me really mad. Really mad and offended. Especially offended. And by now - I'm single. And I can meet, hug, kiss and have sex with anybody! Anybody around this freaking world! 

.....

Thursday

"I can't believe it! We have a free day tomorrow!" Jessie exclaimed as we exited school and I giggled. "Let's go to the cafe people!" Jes exclaimed. Yeah there are a few of our classmates behind us. "Yes!" Hanna screamed. "I agree!" I assume Thomas said. There are 6 of us. Hanna, Thomas, Nina, Jake, Jessie and me. We are a pretty cool group. So why not? Maybe I will give a blow job to somebody on toilets and Marco will be finally right about me being a slut!

"Okay, 2 cups of caramel, 2 cups of latte, 1 cup of green tea and 1 cup of black coffee." the waiter checked our order and we nodded. "I'm so happy!" Hanna exclaimed and everybody nodded. "This is so awkward. We're almost 22 and celebrating by going to the cafe." Jake said and I laughed. "Let's attend a party." I said and they all looked at me. "Our saint Emma, who never goes on a party, wants to party?" Jake asked and I rolled my eyes. "We should take this opportunity." Nina said and the waiter brought our coffee. The door was opened by Erik. Erik Durm and another guy, who isn't a football player. At least not a famous one. Erik noticed me and smiled. They sat down right where Erik was sitting tomorrow, what leaves perfect view on our table.

"Cheers!" Jessie exclaimed and we held up our cups. I took a sip of it and giggled. "We're really awkward." I said and they laughed. "Where is the party taking place?" Nina asked and I looked on Jake. He is the party shaker here so he should know. "Not as the last time." he said and I smiled. Thanks God. I don't have good memories. "Excuse me." the waiter said and put a muffin in front of me. "I-I haven't ordered this." I said and he nodded. "I know. Enjoy it." he said and walked away. "Uuuh! Our saint Emma who doesn't date and never goes to party is getting wild!" Jake exclaimed and they kept talking. I looked at Erik and he nodded. He is cute. I mouthed thank you and he smiled even wider.

"Oh sorry." I said when I bumped into somebody while leaving the toilets. I looked up and was met by that look again. "Hey." Erik said and I nodded, amazed by his eyes. "I'm sorry for yesterday." he said and I chuckled lightly. "It's fine. I am sorry for being rude." I said and he chuckled too. He held out his hand and I shook it. "I'm Erik." he said. "Emma." I said and my phone began ringing. "Sorry." I said and answered it. "Yes?" I answered. "What takes you so long? Are you fucking somebody?" Jessie asked and I laughed. "I'm on my way babeee." I said and hung up. "Boyfriend?" Erik asked and I shook my head. No, my boyfriend...well ex-boyfriend thinks that I'm a whore so I don't find it important to talk to him. "No." I said and he smiled. "Am I going to meet you again?" he asked and I giggled. "Maybe." I said and walked away. Maybe? Really clever. 

.....

"Em do you really wanna go there dressed like this?" Marcel asked and I looked at him. Is there something wrong with my faux leather peplum tank top, grey tight jeans and high heeled ankle black boots? Oh, no. It's just the little detail that my cousin probably sees me as a whore too. "I'm dressed in grey and black colour, I have no cleavage so please don't talk to me like I'm dressed as a total whore!" I said through my clenched teeth. "Emma I didn't mean it to sound like that. But be careful please." he said and I smiled ironically. "I will. Oh, don't forget to tell Marco where I am so he can come and see me dancing with other men too." I said and winked. "Em." Marcel said after he had sighed. "What? I know that the moment I leave you're gonna run just to tell him what I've been doing!" I said and put on my coat. "I wish you a nice evening." I said and closed the door behind me. Let the party begin. 

If they're this way, thinking about me like I'm a slut, then I'm gonna be one. Heartless towards them. Not answering their questions. They've got what they want.

.....

I like to dirty dance, I like to do my thang. And all we really doing is moving our feet, dancing really close and creating some body heat. I just wanna be dancing, dirty, dirty, dirty dancing.

"I'm getting a drink." I told Nina and they all nodded. "I'm coming with ya!" Jessie said and we made our way to the bar through the crowd. "2 glasses of tequila." I told the waiter and he nodded. "Is tequila fine with you?" I asked Jessie. No answer. I looked at her and realized that she isn't paying any attention to me. "Jessie!" I said louder and she looked at me confused. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Sorry, it's just... I know that I can't see clearly after all I've already drunk, but isn't... isn't that the guy from cafe?" she asked and I looked where she was pointing with her finger. Yes. 

"I think so." I said and she smacked my shoulder playfully. "You could have some fun tonight and forget about that hilarious ex of yours." she said and I laughed at the word hilarious. "Here you are ladies." the guy from behind the counter said and I nodded. "Cheers!" Jes exclaimed and we did the whole tequila thing. "Let's go dancing." Jes yelled into my ear so I can hear her, but I shook my head. "I'm gonna go in a minute." I said and she shrugged. She threw herself in the crowd and I laughed. I feel dizzy, but somehow I find it funny. Yeah, that's normal after having 2 glasses of vodka, 2 glasses of tequila and one glass of captain morgan.

"Meeting again?" somebody asked from behind and I turned around. Oh. The last time my drunk eyes looked at him, he was upstairs in the VIP lounge. "What a coincidence." I said and he sat down next to me with that childish smile of his. "How come that you're on a party on Thursday? No school, nor work tomorrow?" Erik asked and I giggled. Why am I laughing? Oh Emma, you're so freaking drunk.

"Nope. No school tomorrow." I said and he smiled. "What about you? Don't you need to train?" I asked and he gave me a confused look. "Yeah, I know that you're a football player. But more than a football player, you're an ordinary human." I said and he smiled. "I'm out of practice. The only thing I can do is running." he said and I looked at him. "Annoying." I said and he giggled. Oh Gosh. I never have hangover, but I guess tomorrow will be different. "Emma!" Jake yelled when he reached me and we both looked at him. "Oh. Sorry." he said and turned around, but I grabbed his arm. "What do you need?" I asked and he looks.... more drunk than ever. "Check on you." he said and I laughed. "I'm fine. Coming in a minute." I said and he left. 

"In a minute?" Erik asked and I looked at him. What does he mean? "That leaves no time for talking." he said and I chuckled. "Then come and dance with me." I said and stood up. "I can't dance." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You can, otherwise you wouldn't be on a party here." I said and held up my hand. "C'mooon!" I said and he smiled innocently. He's too pure to make him dirty. What am I thinking about? "Okay then." he said and I led him on the dance floor. I turned my back to him and felt nothing. "You really can't dance." I giggled and I swear that he blushed. "Don't worry. It will be fine." I said and took his hands in mine. "Move." I said and he looked on my feet. I started moving into the beat of the music and he did the same. It's not that baaad.

"Now, you know how to dance." I said and he giggled. I turned my back to him and started dancing a bit more energic now. After a while Erik put his hands on my hips and we swayed into the rhythm. 

"Em we're going home." Thomas and the others came and I nodded. I told them to wait for me outside and they left. "Have to go." I told Erik and he nodded. "Thank you. For teaching me how to dance." he said and I laughed. "It was my pleasure." I said and kissed his cheek. "Have a nice evening." I said and left. Why the hell did I kiss him?

.....

"Where is Jake?" I asked when I saw them waiting for me. "He is still inside. He wants to dance." Jessie said and I laughed. "Sooo, miss Fornell, you have a nice friend." Nina said and I rolled my eyes. "Touchy." Thomas said and I shrugged. When I'm a slut, then I should act like it. "He is nice." Jessie mumbled next to me and I looked at her. No no no. "I don't take him as something more. I don't even know him." I said and she smirked. "He would like to get to know you for sure." she replied and I giggled. "It wouldn't do good." I said and she shrugged. "Don't care about Marco! He is stupid!" she said and ouch, it hurts. Is he stupid? Well, he doesn't believe me, he hugs his fans... maybe he is. "It means nothing." I said and she looked at me. "Doesn't it?" she asked and I giggled. "He thinks of me as of a whore." I said and she smirked. "Then act like one with Erik." she said and I smirked. Maybeee.

So here it is! Tell me what you think! :-)
Thanks for comments and votes! I love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.1K 15
in which marco reus falls head over heels in love with a woman whose skin is much darker than his. (completed in 2016, CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN in 2...
37.5K 1.4K 40
" to be honest, I don't care where you are from or what color skin you have. All I care about it you." -Marco Reus
598 27 12
Why am I acting all different whenever he's around, I can't be falling in love with him and besides I'm Just His Stalker
28.4K 842 22
I'll hold his hand only once. I'll hug him only once. I'll kiss him only once. I'll hate him only once. I'll love him only once. No wait, that's a li...