Save The Villain

By winter_yanyan

Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is han... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Chapter 21 (2)
22
23
24
24
24(2)
25(1)
25(2)
26(1)
26(2)
27
28(1)
28(2)
29
30
30(2)
31(1)
31(2)
31(3)
31(4)
32
33
34
35
36
37(1)
37(2)
37(3)
37(4)
37(5)
38(1)
38(2)
39(1)
39(2)
39(2)
40(1)
40(2)
40(3)
41(1)
41(2)
42(2)
43(1)
43(2)
44
45
46
46(2)
47
47(2)
48
48(2)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

42(1)

4.3K 191 29
By winter_yanyan

Chapter 42 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 03 (1)

    Song Jinxi slowly retreated to the window.

    The window was only slightly opened, and a cool wind blew in, blowing away the little resentment and anger in her heart.

    The thirty-three-story tall building is already tall in City X. Standing in front of the window and looking far away, she can almost get the entire city of X in her eyes.

    The feeling of trampling the entire city under her feet spontaneously arises.

    But Song Jinxi only glanced at it, but didn't look at it again.

    The key now is to stare at Shen Liuchen, so that he must come up with a solution quickly.

    Coincidentally, when she looked at Shen Liuchen, Shen Liuchen had been looking at her.

    Seeing her cast her gaze, his thin lips opened slightly, as if to speak.

    Song Jinxi seemed to have guessed what he was going to say, and quickly made a "stop" action.

    "Never reveal the relationship between the two of us," she said, "if you want to oppress them through my'Mrs. President' identity and make them stop paying attention to my name, this road will not work, I refuse."

    Shen Liuchen rubbed the forehead.

    He and Song Jinxi have discussed the matter of concealing their identity and working at the bottom of the company several times. Song Jinxi's attitude has always been very determined.

    She just wants to experience work as an ordinary person, and doesn't want to live in the eyes of others every day.

    It's just that there are groups of men in the place where she works. If he can't declare her sovereignty and make her identity public, her appearance and personality will definitely attract the attention of many men.

    Just thinking that she would be surrounded by those men, but he have to sit here alone...

    Shen Liuchen sighed lightly, and could only retreat.

    "Not to announce the marriage, just say that you are the adopted daughter of the Su family." He said.

    Song Jinxi thought for a moment: "Do you mean...?"

    "Just say that you and my parents are old friends, and your real name is'Song Jinxi'. It's just that your parents died when you were young. You were adopted by Su's parents, so you have another name called Su Xiuxiu."

    Song Jinxi: "...It's just what the people at the company said, shouldn't you need to talk about the Su family's parents?"

    Shen Liuchen's eyes flickered slightly.

    Judging from his contacts with Song Jinxi in the past few days, Song Jinxi is secretive about her parents in the original world, and has basically never mentioned it.

    He remember she said in her second year of high school that her parents divorced as early as when she was ten years old, and then formed a new family...

    that is to say, she was also alone in her original world.

    Not much better than him.

    But now, she seemed to be more close to Su's parents.

    When she came to this world, apart from wanting to be with him, did she ever want to find the warmth of a home she didn't have there?

    Somewhat similar to him, he also longed deeply, longing to have a warm home.

    Since Song Jinxi was reluctant to give up this unreal but warm family affection, he would naturally not destroy the feelings between them.

    What's more, when the first contact with Su’s parents, the two old people really cared about Song Jinxi...

    Not only would he not let Song Jinxi break off contact with the two old people, he even regarded Su’s parents as her real parents and are equally respected.

    "This kind of rhetoric will only be spoken to the people in the company. In the end, even if Su-even if your father-in-law knows about this, your biological parents have passed away, and they will always be your parents. The relationship will not have an impact." Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi bowed her head and kicked the carpet under her feet.

    She always felt that Shen Liuchen seemed to see through her mind.

    When she was still moved, she heard Shen Liuchen say: "Because our parents know each other well, we have an oral baby relationship between the two of us."

    Song Jinxi: "...what?"

    What kind of plot is this?

    "I have been looking for you for these years, and now I finally found it," he said, raising his hand and showing the diamond ring on the ring finger. "Helped you restore your identity as'Song Jinxi', and at the same time fulfilled two pairs of parents. An agreement more than 20 years ago."

    Song Jinxi: "You are so good."

    Shen Liuchen raised his eyebrows slightly.

    She thought for a while, and felt that if she didn't mention any "baby parents" and only said that the names given by her biological parents were different from those given by her adoptive parents, she would still be very credible.

    "Just say that I have two names, one is'Song Jinxi' and the other is'Su Xiuxiu.' After switching jobs from the node, I don't want to be involved with the company in the past, so I used the name given to me by my biological parents... "

  "  ...The reason is indeed okay. Let's just say it."

    She said, slowly walking towards Shen Liuchen, and changed the subject:

    "Before I only said that you are handsome and you can be an idol star. I didn't expect you. I seem to be very talented in screenwriting. I can even think of things like'parents familiar' and'fiancée who has been separated for many years'..." It's  just like a dramatist.

    She complained from the bottom of her heart.

    Walking to Shen Liuchen, she silently grabbed his left hand with a wedding ring and stuffed it under the desk.

    "You ask Guo Dawei to come up, and I will explain it to him personally. Remember to put your hand away when speaking, so that no one can see it," she said.

    Shen Liuchen looked blank: "I just can't get on the stage like this?"

    Song Jinxi held his handsome face in both hands and looked at him seriously: "It's not that you can't get on the stage, but you're too powerful to take it out. You don't know how much the employees of the company admire you, and I can't say anything when they mention you. After that, they also said that you are the god in the hearts of all Jinyu people." After
she finished speaking, she gave him a kiss on his forehead like a reward.

    "If you let them know that I can put their gods to sleep and marry you, then I  won't have a quiet working space."

    Shen Liuchen's thin lips were slightly pursed, as if he was a little unhappy.

    "Husband~" Song Jinxi prolonged the ending and began to act cute and act like a baby.

    "You should be considerate and considerate of people's desire to give silently at the grassroots level~"

    "Okay?" After speaking, she blinked at him.

    Shen Liuchen: "..."

    This goblin roused people to death. Since acknowledging her identity in front of him, she has released herself more and more.

    If she pretended to be a "stand-in" during that time, she seemed a bit dull, making him helpless but now she is just a fairy who is leading people to commit crimes every day.

    He directly mentioned Song Jinxi to sit on the desk, his eyes dangerous.

    "You hide from me all day, so that I can't see you, you must  give some sweetness." He said solemnly.

    Song Jinxi "Hmm..." for a long time, put her hands around his neck, leaned over and made a peck on his lips.

    Shen Liuchen: "Not enough."

    Song Jinxi "pecked" again.

    Shen Liuchen: "..."

    She seems to be getting younger and younger, revealing her nature, making him feel that the mental age difference between the two is getting bigger and bigger.

    It’s just that.

    He can spoil her even more, holding her in his palm to spoil her.

    His eyes rested on her pink lips, followed the beautiful line of her jaw, and landed on her long, white neck.

    The white and delicate skin, like a moist white jade, makes people feel itchy.

    "Not enough." His voice was a little muffled, and he couldn't help but approach her.

    Song Jinxi was busy supporting his chest with both hands to stop his movements.

    "Please stop your sexual harassment, President Shen." Song Jinxi said righteously, "We are now in the relationship between ordinary employees and the president. It is wrong for you to harass me in the office like this. I don't accept the unspoken rules."

    Shen Liuchen paused . , Squinted at her slightly.

    "The two kisses just now are the interest you paid. I will talk about the rest when we go home tonight. Tonight, I will be a man who will go to the last step. Don't stop at important moments."

She looked defiantly: "I  only stop you from using condoms, and I don't know what you are tabooing."

    After speaking, she gave him a blank glance.

    Reached out and took the microphone of the desk phone, and handed it to him.

    "Call Guo Dawei to come up, and I have to go back and have a good relationship with my new colleague."

The  charming atmosphere was dispersed cleanly by her. Shen Liuchen resignedly answered the call, but stopped when he saw the time on the phone. The action of dialing.

    "It's eleven o'clock, let's go to eat first?"

    Song Jinxi thought about it carefully: "The company stipulates that it will not leave work until 11:30..."

    In fact, it is considered good to be off work at 11:30. Her previous company was at 12 o'clock. Yes, only one and a half hours off at noon.

    At that time, she felt nothing, maybe because it was her first job, so there was no comparison at all, and she would strictly abide by the company's regulations.

    And because she is surrounded by male colleagues who chat less often and devote herself to writing code every day, even if she has a break, she is playing games against the clock, so she has no way to know about other companies through communication between colleagues.

    Occasionally, she work overtime because she have something to do. It may increase to a little bit, and then she will run out of time to eat. She can only order a meal and wait for take-out.

    When the take-out arrives, she can secretly take it to the small meeting room where people are less frequent to quickly solve the lunch problem.

    Later, the second job she found, that is, the company she didn't have time to go to, was also a purchase system, not as young and humane as a game company.

    In addition to the benefits of the second company, the wages are much better than those of the original company, and the working hours also squeeze employees.

    Only one and a half hours off at noon.

    However, despite this, Song Jinxi felt that she had been in a company for a long time, and seemed to sit and watch.

    Now, after reading Ximi's staff code, she feels like she is more sitting and watching the sky.

    Sure enough, the better the company, the better the treatment, and the more humane management of employees.

    The lunch break of Xime is two hours, from 11:30 in the morning to 1:30 in the afternoon.

    Going to work at nine in the morning and leaving work at six in the afternoon, it only takes seven hours to work a day.

    The probationary salary offered is the official salary of her first company, not to mention the big income such as year-end dividends.

    She just wanted to refuse, saying that she had already entered the job today and was worthy of the salary provided by the company, but she heard Shen Liuchen say again:

    "Go eat the Japanese food you like?"

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    She hesitated and refused. It seems a bit unspeakable...

    Shen Liuchen is still saying: "Now that the wound is healed, you don't need to avoid it. You can eat as many salmon as you like."

    Song Jinxi: "?!!!"

    This is...

    This is the temptation of food. !

    She can't... She has to endure...

    There was a battle between heaven and man in her mind, and finally succumbed to the desire to speak.

    "That store also has tempura you like very much..." Shen Liuchen continued to tempt.

    She covered her face with no complacency: "Just go and eat once today!"

A smile flashed under Shen Liuchen's eyes.

    After doing some ideological building in her heart, she looked up at Shen Liuchen: "I am determined to become an outstanding employee of the year. You are not allowed to use the convenience of your position to bring me absenteeism!"

    "Okay." He unconditionally Promised.

    As for what happens in the future, the plan can't keep up with the changes.

    Song Jinxi certainly didn't know what he was thinking, and happily followed behind him, and took the president's exclusive elevator downstairs.

    This time the assistant did not follow up, and Shen Liuchen drove by himself.

    Just when the car was about to drive out of the underground garage, Song Jinxi saw the assistant sharply, and the bodyguard named Ah Quan who had been with them all these days.

    "It's Aquan and Xiaojian!" Song Jinxi came to Shen Liuchen's company for the first time, and was a little excited to see her acquaintances.

    She twisted her neck and looked at the back for a long time, until the car turned a corner and drove into the slope of the exit, and she couldn't see the people behind, then turned her head and looked at Shen Liuchen.

    "I thought Aquan wouldn't follow you when you went to work, but he was there. Then he didn't follow you, where is he sitting?"

    Shen Liuchen just said indifferently because he didn't like her attention to others. A sentence: "A corner of the secretary's office." Actually Ah Quan is mainly used to protect her.

    After her work position is confirmed, Ah Quan will go to her office to protect her at all times.

    If she doesn't find out about this, he doesn't plan to tell her.

    The Japanese food store they went to was a bit far from the Jinyu Group building, and it took almost 20 minutes to arrive by car.

    When he walked to the door of the store and saw the name of the store, Song Jinxi turned his head and looked at Shen Liuchen behind him.

    "'Jinxin' is also under Jinyu?"

    Shen Liuchen took her hand naturally and led her in.

    "No," he replied.

    Isn't it?

    But this named style is very similar to his style, is it just a coincidence?

    She was still wondering, and heard Shen Liuchen say: "It was opened ten years ago, not under Jinyu's, and it is a separate asset."

    So, speaking of it, he did it.

    Is it because she likes it that he opened a Japanese food shop for her?

    The clerk who welcomes the guest is a newcomer, obviously he doesn't know his identity, but seeing them, the handsome men and beautiful women, can't help but look quietly.

    It wasn't until Shen Liuchen showed a card that the clerk seemed a little nervous and took them into the elevator.

    The elevator goes straight to the third floor.

    The scale of this Japanese food shop is very large.

    The first layer is self-help for the general public, and per capita consumption is not cheap, but as long as you can ensure that you can eat so much, you will basically not suffer too much.

    The decoration on the second floor is more atmospheric. It looks like it is geared towards consumer groups above the middle level. The environment looks much cleaner than the one downstairs, suitable for dating couples and gatherings with friends.

    Of course, Song Jinxi also saw several people who came to enjoy the food alone.

    The third floor is the box.

    Waiters led them into the innermost box.

    After helping them take care of them a little bit, they handed the electronic menu to the two of them, said "please wait a moment," and quit.

    While looking at the menu, Song Jinxi felt that the photos of various snacks on it looked very appetizing, not to mention the staple foods such as sushi and salmon.

    She checked on the screen and asked without looking up: "I like to eat Japanese food, but I don't eat a lot. My daily diet is still more home-cooked. You open a Japanese food store alone, it feels useful. It's not too big..." When she checked the salmon, she thought of some small details about the Japanese food he had eaten with her.

    At that time, he and her ordered a salmon each. But for his share, he only took one slice and didn't eat it. She took care of the rest.

    It can be seen that he is not very interested in Japanese food.

    It is even more puzzled.

    "At the beginning you didn't seem to like cold food very much," she said.

    So why do you want to open a store of this kind?

    It doesn't feel like he wants to make money from this. Jinyu Group's monthly profit from all its own companies should be comparable to the store's annual turnover, right?

    "Those stores are not clean, and the food sources are not guaranteed. I don't want to worry." Shen Liuchen's voice was calm.

    It's because she likes to eat, even if she doesn't eat much, he wants to open a store exclusively for her.

    Not to mention that when he opened this store, she was not with him, and she would not necessarily come back...

    but he just opened the store.

    Just for the day when she really came back, she can eat at ease.

    ...Can't think about it anymore.

    Thinking about it any longer, she was so moved that she couldn't eat.

    Song Jinxi gave a silent "um" and asked unconsciously, "But you don't like to eat cold food. This shop is an authentic Japanese food shop, without those messy hot dishes..."

    She thought. Then said, "Anyway, you are the owner of this store, otherwise... Order them to cook some hot dishes for you?"

    Shen Liuchen: "No."

    "I can't just ignore you just to satisfy me." Song Jinxi wrinkled her nose a little reluctantly.

    There was a table between the two of them, and Shen Liuchen's hand was long enough to reach her head.

    He rubbed her little head.

    "Have you heard of the term'beautiful and delicious'?"

    Song Jinxi: "I'm serious!"

    Shen Liuchen: "I'm also very serious."

    Song Jinxi looked at his paralyzed face and found that he did seem to be a little "serious", and she was speechless.

    The two stood in a stalemate for a while.

    Shen Liuchen smiled in her eyes and looked at her dozingly: "I eat sushi."

    Song Jinxi thought for a while, and suddenly had a bold idea.

    She hesitated and said, "Then wait for you to eat sushi. If you are not used to eating salmon or the like, you can also try to eat something."

    "Okay." A deep and gentle voice.

    Song Jinxi, who had a crooked mind, had soft ears.

    Song Jinxi glanced at him cautiously, lowered her voice and said, "I...I will feed you then."

    Shen Liuchen nodded without doubting her.

    "I'll leave the burden of ordering to you, I won't pick it." He said.

    Song Jinxi gave him an "OK" gesture.

    After a while the door was knocked, and Shen Liuchen said "in". It was not the waiter who came in, but a middle-aged man.

    Song Jinxi looked at the sign on his chest, which read the words "Manager".

    The manager sat at the dining table and cried respectfully: "Boss."

    Shen Liuchen nodded slightly.

    "Fresh ingredients imported by air from abroad are changed every day. Now they are ready, and all the dishes on the menu can be made. The snacks ordered by this lady are already being prepared and will be served in five minutes."

    Shen Liuchen did not respond to his words, but paid more attention to correcting his name.

    "This is the boss' wife." He said.

    The store manager greeted Song Jinxi quickly: "Hello, madam."

    "Hello." Song Jinxi smiled at him awkwardly and politely.

    She was very happy when she was introduced by Shen Liuchen as the wife of the boss, but the manager's attitude towards her was too respectful, and she couldn't accept it for a while.

    That's why it was a little embarrassing.

    "This store was founded ten years ago, and I have stayed here for ten years," said the store manager. "From a small store clerk to the current store manager's position."

    "When it was first established, the last store manager told me that this shop was opened by the boss for the boss wife, but he only sees the boss once a year."

    "The old boss also said that the most regrettable thing about his retirement is that he didn’t see the boss wife. I didn’t expect that I would have the destiny to meet you today."

    "You are more beautiful than I thought."

    The compliment in the manager’s eyes was a bit real, Song Jinxi was a little embarrassed to be praised, and could only say "absurd compliment." , Talk about modesty.

    The store manager had seen so many customers for so many years, and he could tell at a glance that Song Jinxi seemed not very good at greeting strangers, so he didn't say more.

    Even if he actually wants to brag about the boss' affection.

    He turned his head to look at Shen Liuchen, and asked, "Boss, the violinist is already in place, do I need to call him in?"

The violinist?

    Song Jinxi was puzzled.

    Can she still listen to live music while eating Japanese food?

    But when she wanted to eat just now...

    Song Jinxi glanced at Shen Liuchen and saw that he was also looking at herself. Knowing that he was waiting for her to make a decision, she shook her head and refused:

    "No." She said, "We two have dinner. , I want a space for two people.” The  store manager thought about it, so he said “I wish you a happy meal”, and silently retired.

    Gently helped them close the door.

    After a while, those snacks came up first. Song Jinxi lowered her head and slowly ate the tempura, her small head spinning fast.

    In the office just now, she stopped him from getting close in order to keep him in a good office atmosphere. They are going to be apart for another whole afternoon this afternoon, so now she have to give him some sweetness first.

    Let him work hard this afternoon.

    Don't make other trips to her in secret.

    She just don't know if there is monitoring in this box.

    She looked around cautiously.

    She seemed to ask unintentionally: "Shen Liuchen, will you install surveillance in this box?"

    Shen Liuchen  raised his eyebrows slightly, "Why?"

She didn't answer, and continued to ask, "Is there any camera? I'm just a little curious."

    Shen Liuchen was suspicious. He glanced at her, but found that Song Jinxi lowered her head so that he could not see her expression.

    He ate the remaining half of the tempura, put down the knife and fork, and wiped his hands slowly.

    "No." His voice was calm.

    Song Jinxi was relieved now.

    That's good, she can do small moves.

    Shen Liuchen looked at her quietly, and saw her head down, her small round head nodded, and he probably guessed what she might do.

    He can't help but look forward to it.

    After the staple food came up one after another, the long dining table was filled, and finally the waiter who served the food said, "Your menu is ready, please enjoy." Song Jinxi watched him back out, her eyes rolled. .

    Walked over in silence and locked the door.

    This series of actions is obviously to do bad things. Shen Liuchen didn't know what he thought of, and his eyes suddenly deepened.

    The whole body was agitated.

    He was calm on his face, still eating sushi slowly, eating and eating, and saw Song Jinxi seem to move around inadvertently.

    What does she want to do?

    His phoenix eyes narrowed slightly.

    After a while, Song Jinxi clamped a piece of salmon with chopsticks, "Do you eat fish?"

    Shen Liuchen glanced at her, put down the tools in his hand, and stretched out his hand to take the chopsticks directly from her.

    Seeing Song Jinxi staring at him, his movements were slightly stagnant.

    "...Don't eat," he said.

    Song Jinxi's expression relaxed a little, and he asked again, "Really not eating?"

    Shen Liuchen: "Not eating."

    Eating or not eating is also an art.

    When you should not be picky eaters, you can't be picky eaters, and you should never be greedy when you don't eat.

    "Salmon is very nutritious. It's all here. At least a few pieces are needed." Song Jinxi finished speaking, and got up with chopsticks before he could answer.

    She walked up to Shen Liuchen and naturally squeezed into his arms and sat down.

    She speared a piece of fish and said, "I'll feed you."

    Shen Liuchen's throat slipped up and down, and suddenly felt a bit dry in his throat.

    This feeding method...

    Song Jinxi dang the fish to his side.

    Shen Liuchen's voice is low and deep: "You are getting bolder and bolder, doing such a shameful thing in other people's stores?"

    Song Jinxi was too lazy to pay attention to his practice of getting cheap and behaved, and directly pinched his chin to "force" him to open his mouth and put that piece of it. The salmon was fed to his mouth, and then he pressed a deep kiss to her.

    What's more hateful is that he even bit her.

    Although it is not very painful.

    It's just a little swollen.

    She pinched Shen Liuchen's face, but saw that even so, she didn't reduce the handsomeness of a man at all, and she liked it but was a little unhappy.

    Her words were full of threats. "I feed you something, but you bit me?"

    Shen Liuchen apologized: "I was wrong."

    "Will you still want to eat?"

    Shen Liuchen: "Unless you force it to feed me , if not I won't eat it."

Song Jinxi "snorted": "You can't bite me anymore."

    Shen Liuchen coughed lightly, and said: "I will be gentle."

    "No." Song Jinxi held his face: "I still have to go to work in the afternoon. If you bite my lips swollen, I won't feed you."

    Shen Liuchen: "I try to restrain myself."

    "Restrain ." "Song Jinxi repeatedly emphasized: "What do you want to eat this time?"

    Shen Liuchen narrowed his eyes: "I want to eat you."

    "Then don't feed it." Song Jinxi was about to get up when she finished speaking.

    Shen Liuchen pulled her back into his arms.

    "Juice." He said.

    Song Jinxi turned to look at the orange juice on the table, hesitating.

    "Hey, this seems really shameful." She whispered.

    "What is there to be ashamed of between husband and wife?" Shen Liuchen asked without changing his face.

    Song Jinxi: "Um..."

    She was still undecided, so she heard Shen Liuchen's calm voice whisper in her ear: "Xixi, I'm thirsty."

    "That..." She pointed her finger, "Just give it a mouthful." "

    Shen Liuchen didn't speak, and stroked his hand on her waist, seeming to urge.

    After a while...

    Song Jinxi pushed him away and ran out of his arms, sitting opposite and staring at him angrily.

    "You don't honor your words! Shame! Excessive! You can join the gangster!!!"

    Between the two is a beautiful platter with a pink cherry blossom on the platter. Looking through the cherry blossoms, she could see her slightly flushed face and her pink lips that were slightly red and swollen.

    Shen Liuchen felt that his saint life seemed to be over.

    More and more... I want to eat her completely.

    There was a hint of helplessness in his nice voice: "I can't help it."

Song Jinxi didn't listen to him, narrowed her mouth at him, rolled her eyes again, and picked up the electronic menu to start ordering.

    Shen Liuchen couldn't help but wonder.

    The two of them had almost eaten just now, and Shen Liuchen thought she was full, so she came to feed him.

    Could it be that she was only taking an appetizer just now, and now she has digested a little bit, she can continue to eat again?

    She loves to eat, and Shen Liuchen doesn't care about it, as long as she doesn't eat too much.

    Soon when the waiter came over, he was holding two bowls of ice cream.

    Shen Liuchen didn't like to eat this too much, Song Jinxi didn't seem to want him to eat it either. After the waiter left, she brought his bowl to herself.

    "It's all mine," she said.

    Shen Liuchen didn't mean to grab, Song Jinxi tasted some food as she wished.

    In fact, she usually eats one bowl of desserts like ice cream, but her mouth is a little swollen, so she eats one more bowl, and wants to reduce the swelling of her mouth quickly.

    Fortunately, "ice compress" is really effective.

    When she finished eating two bowls of ice cream, she looked at her mouth while using her mobile phone as a mirror, and it seemed that it was indeed not as swollen as before.

    She once suspected that Shen Liuchen was a dog, and liked to bite every time she kissed him.

    After that, the two went for a short walk before drove back to the company.

    When she returned to the company, she was only a little bit early, and there were more than forty minutes before to go to work.

    Shen Liuchen asked Song Jinxi to rest in the lounge.

    The office of the president is very large, and there is a house directly opposite the luxurious desk. After opening the door, she realize that it is actually a small bedroom. The bathroom and toilet are fully equipped. You can live in the company when you are fine.

    With such good rest conditions, Song Jinxi will naturally not miss it.

    Knowing that she was determined to go to work was firm, Shen Liuchen did not harass her either.

    If he pester her at noon and don't have enough sleep time, she will be sleepy in the afternoon. He just hugged her gently to sleep together.

    With Song Jinxi, life has become a lot more interesting. It is completely different from his boring working days. It seems that even work brings a little sense of life.

    He likes it very much.

    Holding her, it seems to fall asleep easily.

    It feels good that the whole world is in his arms.

    A good night's sleep.

    As soon as he went to work in the afternoon, Song Jinxi couldn't wait to urge Shen Liuchen to call Guo Dawei up.

    Seeing her doing this, Shen Liuchen had no choice but to make an internal call.

    When he hung up the phone and the two waited for Guo Dawei to knock on the door together, Song Jinxi grabbed Shen Liuchen's left hand wearing a diamond ring and placed it under the desk.

    Repeatedly said:

    "I'll explain to him later, you just sit here, remember not to take out this hand, you know?"

    Shen Liuchen did not speak.

    Song Jinxi wanted to explain it again, but the knock on the door had already sounded.

    She took two steps back quickly, sat on the chair at the desk, and looked at the door.

    Shen Liuchen said, "Enter." The door was pushed open from the outside.

    Guo Dawei first subconsciously looked for Shen Liuchen's figure in the office.

    This is the first time since he joined the company to get along with Shen Liuchen so close. Before, he could only sit in the Great Hall from a distance and watch Shen Liuchen speak on the podium.

    Unexpectedly, today, because of a new employee, he finally saw the president so close for the first time.

    He just don't know if this matter is a blessing or a curse.

    Then he saw Song Jinxi again.

    Seeing him look at her, Song Jinxi quickly gave a sweet smile.

    Shen Liuchen: "..." Hmph.

    Guo Dawei is a little confused.

    Mr. President, who obviously didn't have any expressions just now, after he took a distracted look elsewhere, his expression seemed to be a little uncomfortable.

    An old saying suddenly popped up in his mind-to

    accompany a monarch is like a tiger.

    Before he walked to the desk to speak, Song Jinxi had already pulled the chair away.

    The girl was too insightful. The president hadn't spoken yet, but she was busy inviting him to a seat, as if she didn't pay attention to the president at all.

    Guo Dawei suddenly had nothing to say, so he gave Song Jinxi a veiled look.

    Song Jinxi couldn't please others, but was glared. Her movements slowed down at the time, and she didn't dare to ask Shen Liuchen for help, so she lowered her head silently.

    Shen Liuchen pursed his thin lips and said "Sit".

    Guo Dawei said, "Thank you, President."

He slowly sat on the chair.

    "That's it, Director Guo." Song Jinxi said.

    Guo Dawei turned his head and glanced at her, winking her.

    The president hasn't spoken yet!

    She pulled the chair to let him sit , and spoke before the president hadn’t spoken. Why was she so stupid?

    Don't say that programmers can only write code!

    He even felt that Song Jinxi's emotional intelligence was negative.

    Song Jinxi couldn't understand his wink at all. She turned her head back and wanted to ask help with Shen Liuchen, but he heard Shen Liuchen say, "Let her explain to you." Guo Dawei had no choice but to listen . Turning his head, he went back to look at Song Jinxi.

    Song Jinxi said happily: "Director Guo, I said I was'Song Jinxi' because of my special situation. My real name should be'Song Jinxi', but my parents passed away when I was young, I was adopted by a family named Su. They named me'Su Xiuxiu', and the name on my ID was also'Su Xiuxiu'."

    "After leaving the node, because I want to work with Ximi, Ximi and the Node are in a competitive relationship, I am a little worried... well... if the person on the Node side knows that I have jumped to a hostile company, it may be bad. So I wanted to register with my other name. I didn’t expect that the company would actually call the Node to find out the situation. It also caused you to worry about this and alarmed the president. I did not do well.”

    Her attitude is sincere,and she said, "I'm sorry."

    It turned out to be like this...

    Guo Dawei thought for a while, turned his head and subconsciously looked at Shen Liuchen's reaction, but saw that Shen Liuchen suddenly stretched out his hand and rubbed his forehead, seeming a little tired.

    The president is tired!

    Subconsciously again, he wanted to take Song Jinxi away directly so that the president could take a break.

    It was just when he took his gaze back, he seemed to see something suddenly.

    When he saw that Shen Liuchen seemed to be still bowing his head, he carefully squinted at it again.

    Seeing the thing that shocked him suddenly.

    -Diamond ring.

    When he wanted to take a closer look, Shen Liuchen had already retracted his hand and placed it under the table, so he couldn't see it.

    But the style of the diamond ring is very unique, even just a glance can give a deep impression...

    He seems to have seen it somewhere.

    Where have you seen it?

    He couldn't remember it for a while.

    Seeing him turning around, Song Jinxi's eyes floated back and forth, still looking confused, unable to guess what he was thinking.

   She raised her hand and waved in front of him.

    "Director?" There was a question in her voice.

    Guo Dawei: "..." It seems to remember.

    He just wanted to stop Song Jinxi to make sure that his judgment was correct, and he coughed after hearing Shen Liuchen.

    He turned his head, Song Jinxi followed his gaze and looked at Shen Liuchen.

    This time Shen Liuchen used his right hand. Guo Dawei couldn’t see the diamond ring anymore, but he was actually almost certain.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718 20 39
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...
7.4K 380 15
โ In return for keeping your "secret," why don't you give me a kiss? โž โคท Baek-Hyun was a sick yet outgoing young boy living in Korea...until he died...
4.5M 212K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
633K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...