The Tale Of Ryoumen Sukuna (S...

By Ram_Lette

Long ago in the golden age of jujutsu sorcerers, before he was known as the "King of Curses" Ryoumen Sukuna o... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

4.6K 227 475
By Ram_Lette

Warning! Sexual Assault content

"I feel stuffed!" I exclaimed and sighed heavily,  I heard Sukuna chuckled. After having conversation with him, I feel more embarrassed and wanted to look away. How could a statement make me simply swoon away? He doesn't even have a lover but he is talking as if he has one.

"Then... If we knew each other too long, would you see something different in me, rather than being a 'friend?'"

After being speechless, he snort and said "Just joking brat, don't take it seriously." I coughed awkwardly and felt my stomach grumbled for a sudden and he stood up "Let's go, brat."

If only he could stop saying that, if he ever spoke out of the blue. My heart goes crazy and I feel suffocated. People were having loud cheer. As strange people were marching middle on the street. I feel a light pang as if someone staring me intensely, I scanned on my surrounding but I couldn't tell where. People were busy cheering, and Sukuna was drawn from the parade.

"This place is getting crowded brat, you'll get lost." Sukuna held my hand and lead us out of the pool of crowded people.

"And what if I am? What'll you do?" I questioned.

"I won't bother looking for you brat not my responsibility, the fault is yours not mine." I scoffed at his reply. The place was very crowded, people were sticking their bodies and I'm trying my best to held his hand tighter so I wouldn't let go accidentally. But unluckily a hook slides on my chest hooking the necklace making it tore off and the talisman that old man mako made fell on the ground.

I let go Sukuna's hand in panicked, the necklace been passed by far from the foot of the crowded people. The distance between us was getting far, and if the necklace was worn off cursed spirits that follows Nurarihiyon will sensed me quickly. I need to get my hands on it fast!

"Excuse me, coming through." I crawled on the ground trying to reach the necklace.

It was a long minute having a chance to grab it quicky but momentarily failed. Until a moment I grabbed it, it was the same moment I am lost. Eventually, asking people for directions is easy so I guess there is nothing to worry about.

But in this time of event, people won't  bother answering my questions rather they just ignore me. They're drawn at the parade and also people are having fun, I sighed. Let's not assume he'll look for me after all he already said it's not his responsibility if I got lost.

'Whatever, I'll find my way back myself.' I said to myself.  As I wore the necklace, I feel calmed so sudden until on the broad of daylight, I feel chills and everything feel so cold and chilly. A blizzard coming out of nowhere and the veil covering my surrounding away from the people.

A good-looking man holding a long tobacco and wearing a strange designed yukata, his yukata was slight open showing off his bare chest. He got strange imprints on his eyes and beside him whose a beautiful woman, a skin pale as a snow and a long luscious black hair, her long sleeve covering her mouth but her eyes were gentle yet it was giving a cold warning.

"I finally get to meet you in personal." The man smiled in honeyed tone. And I scanned him head to toe and came to a conclusion that HE is a playboy, he gives an annoying smile and also he got a head like a cone which makes his appearance bizarre and yet appealing. No human being has a head like a cone, so is he one of the cursed spirits that followed Nurarihiyon's command? Could it be two of them are a cursed users? The energy that flows through their body is considered as a level of a "special-grade". Sukuna is a cursed spirit, Natsume is also a cursed spirit that takes form as a human.

That means... I'm facing the supreme commander himself.

"Elegance is radiating out from you it stunned me." He winked.

"Should I be flattered to a common compliment? Since putting a veil to avoid any person's attention, it seems you have a serious business with me." I said in flat tone, and he laughed.

"Feisty, I like it."

"Save your introduction, I already know who you are... 'Nurarihiyon' the supreme  commander of the one-hundred parade demons."

"You seem to know me already, I'm impressed."

"Well, I was given a warning to be aware of your arrogant nature." I retort.

He laugh and suddenly he give me a desire gaze and disappeared at the blink of an eye, before I knew he is already next to me looking me down as if i was the next prey he will devour on his sharp fangs.

"What will happen if the infamous name 'Ryoumen Sukuna' found out I lay a finger on his woman." He grinned mischievously and suddenly I clawed his cheek, blood trickling out of the open wound.

"I'm not his woman, nor anyone owns me. I am who I am and I control myself." I glared, a frozen ice freezes my movements unable for me to move.

"How dare a mere woman touch the supreme commander?" The pale woman threatened with an icy tone coming out of her mouth.

"Fuyumi, calm down. It's just a clawed wound healing it, does not take effort." Nurarihiyon smiled and the snow woman name 'Fuyumi' glued her hard glare at me.

"Now enough of fooling around, after your necklace was torn off I already sensed you're here at the city. I bring trouble anywhere around him, but since you are special I decided to let it go for now." He smiled.

"Just get to the point?" I furrowed my brows.

"If only you are a cursed spirit, jujutsu sorcerers will consider you as the "queen of curses" and the power you yield as a jujutsu sorcerer is deadly. You manipulate the memories of a kid. But there's more than that, your power is more than just an illusions. Its a technique to control a human mind. And you can do whatever you like with that. For example controlling them to kill themselves!" He paused.

"But if I take you as mine, wouldn't that be great? I am bind with the laws of the jujutsu community and with your power you can just flick your fingers and kill them easily and by that making me free from the chain that entangled my soul. As I wanted to say, I want to make you as my bride." He held my hand and kissed it.

"What do you say about getting married with me? You'll stand by my side and rule together, you're gonna be my woman and my wife who'll take care at the cursed spirits that follow my lead."

He leaned to my ear and whispered "With that power of yours, you can easily kill the cursed spirits with ease... and for example killing the infamous king of curses: Sukuna." After hearing those words coming out of his mouth, my blood boiled with rage and I took a deep breath trying to control my anger and plastered him a smile.

"I would say no, why would I marry a man whom I just met? Why would I marry a man who only use a woman to seek power? Why would I use my power to hurt people, do you think I possessed this power just to abuse them for the sake of pleasure? And why would I marry a man who had an intention to kill someone I deeply care about. You're a fool for asking me a hand in marriage. I will never marry a man who I don't love nor I don't have feelings for." I declared.

He burst out laughing and I faked smile at his sudden outburst "You truly are indeed something, no wonder why he would keep you by his side. At first I was surprised he never killed you and now that I know why."

"And I can't help but laugh, why would a human care  to a mere cursed spirit? Didn't you know that all cursed spirits love toying a person's emotion? What would've happen if you find out he just keep you around just till the end to lay you in bed naked?"

'What a vulgar question.' I thought to myself.

"I trust Sukuna more than you Nurarihiyon, I traveled along them day by day and Sukuna never lay his finger to do such crude actions. Uraume is always kind and always taken care of me if ever I get hurt by my clumsy actions. Would you oblige? If you don't, would you remove the veil and let your follower unfreeze me so I could go. I can't let them get worried" I said.

"Never." He smiled tight-lipped. "Fuyumi knock her out." Before I could react, she hit hard my nape and I lost my vision and everything went dark.

...

...

...

An hour passed, I feel something tight on my arms entangled. Before I knew I was sweating hard, I found myself laying on a wide bed. As I tried to move my body, my body feel numbed and weak.

The door slid open and there he was along with another follower beside him. "Leave us." He beckoned and the follower bowed and left.

"You're awake! I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't wake up after all Fuyumi hit your nape hardly." He recalled.

"What did you do to me?" I gritted my teeth.

"Nothing yet. I'm waiting for you to wake up so we could savor this moment together." He smirked. "Also, you can't use your cursed technique with that rope entangled on your limbs. It nullifies the flow of cursed energy so its useless for you to fight back." He added.

He crawled at the bed and caressed my hair gently. "Submit yourself to me." He leaned down and tried kissing me, I keep avoiding his action and he gripped my chin preventing me to look away.

As he kissed me aggressively, his tongue slipped into my mouth wanting to dominate it. As he insert his mouth in, I bit his tongue hard making it bleed all over. He yanked me and slapped my face and I grinned of amusement.

"You really are getting on my nerves." He taunted. He leaned down and slid off my kimono revealing my bare skin on his sight, I feel scared and wanted to cry.

"No don-".

I need him...

I need him...

I need him...

Tears escaped on my eye and I whimper of fear. Nurarihiyon traveled his disgusting actions to my neck and to my chest. I tried fighting back but his body was too strong for me to fight back,  I feel so voiceless. I couldn't scream for help...

"What a beautiful sight..." He gave a toothy grin. My breathing began to take heavy and my heart is palpitating and fear is now wavering my body and I could feel the coldness in me.

My limbs were entangled tight, he took off my kimono's obi. I am a prey serve on the plate for the predator to feast onto. "I can't wait to hear your voice experiencing the pleasure that waves through your body, I can't wait to lift your legs higher and see your wet flower bud inviting me to come in."

"If I escape from this rope, you'll get a beating from me you psycho!" I threathened and he laughed.

"Wanna hear more?"

"I can't wait to see his reaction, you submitting yourself to me." 

As he exposed my upper body part, And there I break down crying. He trailed his lips onto me making me shiver more of fear.

...

...

...

Until a loud crash was coming from outside making him stop of his lewd behavior. A loud crash on the front door, a cursed spirit was flown over destroying the wall with one single hit.

And there he was, his face was blank yet I could feel something enrage in him. It was sukuna and I looked at him helplessly.

"How dare you lay your fingers at her."

End of Chapter 27

Fuyumi means "winter beauty".

(A/n: For those people who are confused at the highlighted phrase on chapter 25 and 26 part 3, The line "Through Heaven and Earth. You alone, will be the honored one." That is what Buddha said after taking 7 steps from his mother after he was born and pointing towards both heaven and earth. Now, the meaning of the highlighted phrase is "I am the highest in this world; I am foremost in this world; I am the best in this world; this is the last birth; there is no further becoming here." Sukuna's brother Sukusa believe that if Sukuna eats his soul, he will gain immensely strong power compared the gods above. Sukuna alone will be the strongest-being on the living land reborn as new and more above as any other.

The are three characters on the anime that used the line: Gojo, Mikey ( from tokyo revengers) and Buddha (record of ragnarok) Nanami also has this line describing Sukuna "Throughout heaven and earth, he alone is the honored one... only his pleasure and displeasure exist." Also, I am trying to be more careful at writing your character and also writing Sukuna's character and I'll do my best to improve (•̀ᴗ•́)و If ever I finished this book,  I'll focus editing this as much as possible. Have a good day and stay safe ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
239K 10.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
960K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...