A New York City Dream ~ Eliza...

By grw255nyc

Y/N is just a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. One day she esc... More

Parks and Strangers
Nicknames & Hobbies
Texts & Obsessions
Secrets & Escapes
City Lights & Subways
Students & Sisters
Air Matressess & Iron Man
Waffles & Dancing
Breaks & Sweatshirts
Music & Groceries
Dancing & Chicken
Math & Spam Messages
Cleaning & Shopping Bags
Vessel Views & Subway Talks
Gym & Jim
Poetry & Picnics
Teasing & Selfies
Fights & Rumors
Morning Snuggles & Rooftops
Confessions & Kisses
Morning Kisses & Conversation
Boats & Bikes
Plans & Rules
Outfits & Hips
Confidence & The Interview
Dinner Plans & Moodiness
Laundry & Insecurities
Grinding & Drinks
Hangovers & Serenading
Playlists & Breaking the Rules
Turtles & Lists
Emotions & Solutions
Comfort Show & Hickeys
Avengers & Chocolate Cake
Fingers & Strawberries
Adoration & Showering
Magical Fingers & Realizations
Love & Roof Fun
Flight & FaceTime
Tattoos & Chaos
Flowers & Tension
Wrists & Dimples
Mom & Little Italy
Presents & Promises
Apartments & Movie Marathons
Mood Swings & Massages
Articles & Fallon
TSA & Flight Naps
Exploration & Bath Time
Recap & Soulmates
Stonghenge & Dinner
Fight & Flight
Home & Reassurance
Week 1: Soho & Shopping
Week 2: Transitions & Movie Night
Week 3: Museum & Memories
Week 4: Olsens & Approval
Week 5: Tattoos & Packing
Dreams & Reality
Author's Note

Buttons & Tongues

24.8K 675 485
By grw255nyc

****⚠️This is your smut warning. Skip this chapter if you do not want to read it⚠️****

Y/N POV
Our car ride back is calm except for Lizzie's hand slowly sliding up my thigh. It started at my knee and now it's at the top of my thigh, her fingers dangerously close to my center. My stomach is doing flips but I'm trying to ignore it. I look over at Lizzie and notice her dark eyes on my face and the lip between her teeth. Oh, wow. We pull up to my building and I help Lizzie out of the car and up to my door. As I find my key to the front door Lizzie has her hands on my hips planting kisses between my shoulder blades. My mind is thinking about her kisses reaching actual skin and it's making my task slightly harder. I finally get the key in and we stumble into my living room.

I kick my shoes off and shrug off my jacket to hang it up. Lizzie makes her way into my bedroom grabbing some hangers for our nice clothing. She hands me one and I hang up the jacket in my closet.

"Babe, can you unzip me?" She asks, her tone sweet and raspy.

"Of course." I walk up to her and slowly unzip the dress, lightly grazing my knuckle along her spine while grabbing her hip with my other hand. I smile at the goosebumps that form and gulp when I realize she's wearing a lacy bra. Damn. I lean down and kiss the nape of her neck before backing away. I notice lacy black underwear peeking out from under her dress too and have to force my eyes away as she turns to face me. She holds the dress up still, meeting my eyes, her eyebrow slightly quirking up at my flushed cheeks. She slowly lets the dress drop and my body reacts instantly. The warmth that overflows me makes me gasp and my eyes travel down her half-naked body. Holy shit she's gorgeous.

She walks up to me lightly smiling at my reaction and slowly tugs my white dress shirt out of my pants. Her eyes are still locked on mine and her confidence is making me all flustered. She slightly bits her bottom lip and slips her hands under my shirt to rest on my stomach. I lick my lips and lean down giving her a soft slow kiss before pulling away to look back into her eyes. I feel her hands move to the buttons on my shirt and her eyes move to watch as she unbuttons each, slowly revealing more of my torso.

"Are you sure?" I ask shakily.

She looks back up into my eyes and smiles. "Very sure, is this okay?" She asks me. I nod. "I'm going to need verbal consent baby." She teases.

"Would you like written consent too, I can grab a pen?" I tease, trying to hide how nervous I was. She rolls her eyes but pauses her task waiting for my verbal consent. "Yes, babe I'm sure. I'm nervous, but I'm sure." I admit.

"I'm a little nervous too, it's my first time with a woman." She admits shyly, a blush forming on her cheeks. I smile.

"I'll take care of you," I assure her, grabbing her face softly to give her a slow sensual kiss, rubbing her cheekbones with my thumbs. I feel her hands continue to unbutton my shirt and eventually she pushes at it. I let go of her face and shrug off the shirt, immediately wrapping my arms around her half-naked torso. I pull her closer and gasp at the skin-on-skin contact. She tugs at the waistline of my pants and I smirk. I move my hands to her butt and pull her up, her legs wrapping around my waist. I turn to sit on my bed and her hands return to the button on my pants as she straddles my lap. I pull away and peek down and laugh a little when I notice she's slightly struggling.

"Fuck these stupid pants." She grumbles and I smile at her eagerness. I take over, unbuttoning them with ease, and go to unzip them but she slaps my hands away. "I got it from here." She gives me a smirk and I smile back pulling her lips back to mine. She unzips the pants and I grab onto her thighs to flip us around, laying her on my bed. I stand up straight, breaking our lips apart to take off my pants. I grab the waistline and shimmy out of them, noticing Lizzie's hungry eyes on me. Once I kick them off she pulls me closer by my hips and I lay her down slowly. We shift up to the head of the bed, her head landing on a pillow to make sure she's comfortable. She wraps her legs around my hips and I lean down to kiss her, my tongue invading her mouth as soon as our lips meet. She lets out a low moan at all the skin on skin contact and I settle into her more, resting on my elbows above her.

Her hands tangle into my hair keeping me close and I shift my hips to put pressure onto her center. She gasps and I use the opportunity to trail open-mouthed kisses down her neck. Her soft moans are music to my ears as I shift my hips randomly surprising her. I bit at her bra strap wanting it out of my way. I snake an arm under her torso the next time she arches into me and undo her bra easily.

She breathes out, "What the fuck" at how easily her bra made it to the floor. "How the hell?" I smile and kiss her lips before returning to my journey down her neck and chest. "Mmm, baby, that feels nice" she whispers. I pull away to look into her eyes and she pouts. I smile at her softly and she huffs. "Why'd you stop?"

"I'm not stopping, trust me, but I just wanted to make sure this is okay."

"It's okay, you have my full permission" She assures me.

"I want to make you feel good baby, but if you want me to stop, please say so." I search her eyes.

"I swear to god Y/N if you don't start moving I will do this myself." I smile

"No need babe, I got you" I kiss her lips a couple of times before kissing down the side of her neck, "I want to worship every part of you," I whisper against her sternum and smile at the small moan she lets out. I shift a little downwards and kiss a path to her nipple, slowly taking it into my mouth while my hand kneads her other breast. Her sighs of pleasure make my stomach flip and I switch to give her other breast the same attention before continuing my journey down her body. I kiss down the center of her stomach slowly, leaving a hickey right above her belly button that I'm sure I'll get shit for later. Her grip in my hair tightens and she lets out a small "Oh" when she realizes where I'm headed. I peek up at her and smile at her flushed chest and cheeks. I hook my fingers into her underwear and pull them down her legs, letting her kick them off as I shift up to kiss her again.

I slowly cup her center and pull away to watch her reaction. She gasps softly and her hips twitch to add pressure. I kiss her cheek and whisper, "let me know if you want me to stop." And she nods, biting her bottom lip. I rub her center up and down softly taking note of how wet she is already and take in the small gasps and sighs before rubbing tight circles onto her bundle of nerves. A low moan escapes her mouth and I smirk again kissing down her body settling myself between her legs. I grab her thighs and she momentarily grunts in protest at the loss of pressure snapping her head up to glare at me. I quirk an eyebrow and throw her legs over my shoulders and her eyes roll back at the sight, her fingers finding their way back into my hair encouraging me. I wasn't sure if she'd be down with me going down on her, but judging by this reaction she's okay with it.

I kiss up the inside of her thigh and skip over where she wants me, fighting slightly against her grip on my hair, to kiss down her other thigh. I make my way back to her center after leaving a hickey on the inside of her thigh and place a kiss against her core. Her hips twitch so I grab them to keep them in place. One of her hands shoots up to cover her eyes, her lip between her teeth in pleasure as I slowly flatten my tongue against her. I spread my fingers out across her stomach to keep her in place and move my other hand to tease her entrance while I take her bundle of nerves into my mouth softly sucking.

She moans out a "Please" so I sink one finger into her heat, loving the lewd noises coming out of her mouth.  I establish a slow rhythm with one finger before adding another, her mouth releasing a raspy moan as she adjusts. I lightly bite at her clit and a soft fuck escapes her mouth. I quicken my pace before she can ask and her gasps build pressure in my center. I curl my fingers and suck harshly on her clit at the same time and she squeals her grip tightening almost painfully but I could care less. I move my fingers in the come hither motion and her heels dig into my back, the pleasure overtaking her body. Her free hand grips at my sheets, her head pressed back into my pillow, her back arching and I momentary take a mental image of her body opening up for me. She is absolutely gorgeous.

With a few more quick curls of my fingers and twirls of my tongue on her clit she unravels before me, a low long moan leaving her lips, my name and other random curse words escaping as well. I slowly continue with my fingers letting her ride out her high before cleaning her up with my mouth and kissing back up her body. I take my time trying to kiss every inch I can, feeling her calm down. I make it up her neck and to her lips, slowly connecting them in a passionate kiss, her hands on my cheeks keeping me there. I feel her hips shift on my thigh now that it's between her legs and smirk. I pull away.

"You okay?" I ask, searching her eyes.

"Mmm I'm perfect." She replies breathily her eyes half open.

I smile, "Was that okay?" I ask again.

"It was amazing baby. Thank you." she whispers pecking my lips a couple times. "You've got a filthy mouth." She teases.

"I wasn't the one saying fuck every two seconds" I tease back.

"I'm not even going to deny that, you made me feel so fucking good." She sighs, rubbing her thumbs across my cheek bones.

"You are gorgeous when you cum" I whisper into her mouth, kissing her softly and smile at the hum that leaves her throat. She pulls away locking eyes with me.

"My turn." she states with a smirk and twists our hips rolling on top of me. Dear lord help me survive this night.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N.....So hows that weather we are having? I've never written this type of stuff so not sure if its good, but yeah. Anywayyyyy, next chapter will be part two :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 468 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
33.5K 1.4K 27
As the youngest daughter of Howard Stark, you have ordinary expectations for your years at Hogwarts. Little do you know what adventures await you whe...
44.4K 1.5K 21
Y/N L/N is not ordinary. Well, a 27 year old criminal is not ordinary, isn't it? She likes to be chased and hell, she likes every minute of it. For o...
1M 28.8K 71
Y/N is no longer a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. Well she is, but she's also figuring out to be in...