98s; Snowy Romance - S.Ryujin...

By 1-800-JAYE

Alternative Title: Ryujin, My Lover From 98s. Happened around October 1998, from the incident Kim Y/N had her... More

1» The Wondering
2» Basket ball
3» Library Girl
4» Rooting for You
5» She Breaks The Rule
6» "What's wrong with you?"
7» Sister's Love
8» The Troublemaker
9» Hyun Seunghee
10» Advices & Sweet Talker Ryu
11» Kim Sohye
12» Kim Sohye & The Match
13» All About Ryu
14» All About Ryu pt2
15» Miss Bastard & Ms Loudspeaker
16» Yoon VS Shin
17» Yoon Sanha
18» What Should I Do?
19» We Got A New Company
20» What's The Symptoms of Falling In Love?
21» The Monster Has Awake
22» It's You, Again.
23» I Got A Crush
24» I Got A Crush part 2
25» Nobody Like You
26» Troubles Again
27» More Troubles
28» With The Shins
29» Shin & Yoon
30» Remember The New Company?
31» 2nd Symptoms
SPECIAL CHAPTER
32» A Day with Yoon Sanha
33» Running Away
34» Tastes of Jealousy
35» Thinking About Ryu
36» Chasing Ryu
37» Missing You, Missing Ryu
38» Ryu, Just Ryu.
39» Possible Confession
40» The Mission by Mr Handsome.
41» Snowy Romance; Yoon vs Shin
42» SR; Some Feelings
43» SR; 3rd Symptom
44» SR; Ugly Parts About Us
45» SR; My Heart Attack
46» SR; Secret Spilling
47» SR; This Playful Game
48» Pain of the Truth
49» SR; About You
50» SR; Happy Birthday Yuna!
51» SR; To Tell You, I Find Comfort In You
52» SR; The Truth After The Truth
53» SR; With Ryu
54» SR; Snowy Romance
55»SR; Uri D-Day
56» SR; Winter Night
57» SR; The First
58» SR; First Date
59» SR; The Odds
"
60» SR; Night With You (1)
61» SR; Night With You (2)
62» SR; Night With You (3)
"
63» SR; Us
"
65» SR; Teen Years
"
66» Teen Years Part ii
"
"
"
67» SR; Mini reunion between us
68» SR; Make A Wish
"
69» Christmas, Us.
Finale » Snowy Romance, Our Story
Prologue
this is a letter to my readers
100k Snowy Romance (important announcement)

64» SR; Late Night Thoughts and Day Thoughts

829 52 30
By 1-800-JAYE

22nd of Dec 1998, Sunday

2:02am, -2°C in Seoul

Sanha's room

Third Person's POV

Sanha, who found it difficult to lie comfortably on the bed, felt it hard for him to close his eyes.

He just wanted to sleep well but tonight bothered him.

The young boy groaned as he aggressively ruffles his hair, even his heartbeat was erratic.

He was restless, many things were playing inside his head.

Only You - Yang Da Il

The young man decided to get up, he immediately changed his clothes to a longer one and took a winter jacket.

Slowly he went straight to the front door of his house, unlocked it and headed straight to the destination he had set.

Little tip top he did, as no one in the house he wanted them to be awake at this late hour of night.

Through the cold night of the Seoul metropolis, he ran towards it.

May as slippery as are the roads, he tried his best working his feet not to be careless.

After arriving there, he knocked on their door a little loud and rang the bell once.

Breathing a little fast, his hands rested on the wall next to the door.

As he waited for the response to his calling, he heard someone walked towards the door.

He steadied himself up and fixed his look so he won't look terrible in anyone's eyes.

The door opened as it revealed Y/N's sleepy father whose eyes were a little droopy.

"Oh, Yoon Sanha?!" he asked loudly, came to confused also surprised.

Felt overwhelmed as the boy was standing tall in front of their doorstep.

Sanha bowed down to greet the mid age uncle "Hello, uncle sorry for disturbing" he greeted apology followed by later.

"But I need to speak to Y/N, for a while" he said his unquestioned request to Y/N's father.

He started to act more anxious "Just for a while, please" he told him.

Still very confused, maybe because he just woke up, he nodded his head and told Sanha he would get Y/N.

Almost felt like a minute of waiting for the girl's presence, she came to his view area.

He steadied himself up again and looked at the girl wordlessly.

She was rather confused "Sanha oppa, what's wrong?" she questioned first.

But the other boy didn't answer at first as he was just standing there looking at her still.

Staring into her eyes "I like you, Kim Y/N, I like you" he silently confessed to her twice.

What sounded almost like a whisper, just like the first time of knowing it the younger girl is shocked.

He sighed out a seeming like heavy deep breath as Y/N wanted to say something in stutters.

Unfortunately, she was cut off by Yoon Sanha "I know I've told you this and you like her" aggressively in a low voice he expressed.

A sad smile emitted from him "This might be the last time for me to say this and maybe after this, I'll learn how to not feel like that" he carried on his words.

The younger girl was only watching him speak his mind with a mixed negative expression.

"It is sad for me, that we have an estranged friendship because of how I feel, I am sad" he truthfully confessed her things he had been feeling.

Y/N's eyes glanced down a little as she was thinking about this situation, she smiled to him empty.

She puffed out a shaky breath "Sanha, honestly I-" the moment she was about to say out.

Y/N suddenly got cut off by her father "Yah, Y/N ah tell the reader it's two in the morning and you need to sleep, talk quick!" he raised his voice a little as he walked back to the room.

The younger girl jumped a little at her father's remark "Eish that old man, just so he waits" she cursed silent.

Y/N turned back to Sanha "Honestly, I don't know what should I say but if you do say so," she started again.

"I don't see the harm in it, I really want us back to the old ones" she admitted her true feelings.

Deep down she never wanted a big gap in their relationship, caused by things like this.

Sanha almost teared by the situation that's trapping both of them, a silence was standing between them.

"Can I get a hug?" Y/N proposed to him, which he nodded in answer.

As she moved forward to wrap her arms around his body and he gratefully reciprocated.

They let go of their own touch and faced each other again, he flashed her a sweet smile and patted her head.

"I'm going now" said by Sanha with a small smile as she gave him back the same smile.

Y/N nodded her head "Be careful please Yoon Sanha!" she told him almost raising her voice.

Slowly, he jogged down the hallway and got inside the lift.

With that he vanished from her point of view, the hallways, the doorstep suddenly became cold once he left.

Closing the door then locking it, she sighed out the deep breath and get back into her room with no words.

She only speak inside her mind, feeling them words as she keeps on thinking things.

•• •• ••

In the morning....

Really Like You - Iz*one

"Y/N, sorry if I'm not a romantic person" suddenly said by Ryujin out loud while they're together.

Right now they're walking at the streets of old town Hongdae, in Winter the street was cheerful and had lots of people.

This statement made Y/N confused and surprised because she thought it was so spontaneous.

"Why did you say so?" asked Y/N to her girlfriend.

It took her few seconds to answer "Yes because I'm not a romantic person and not even good at expressing myself" Ryujin admitted with a little sadness washed over.

YN breathed "Is that too important?" asked the younger girl, like she was an innocent girl.

Ryujin stopped walking so does Y/N, she faced the younger one "Does receiving important to you?" her voice was pure and delicate.

Right after the boyish girl asked those, Y/N smiled bright "Talking to you alone is already enough" she stated, the answer was there.

A firm and a clear answer said out by Y/N, that is that, no end nothing to begin with.

"Listening to you" Y/N told her as she points to her then to Ryujin.

When the girl does that, Ryujin felt like her world has been spinning in the right place.

Just how colorful is her heart when she did just that "Touches of your hands, is enough" Y/N truthfully confessed to her as she played with Ryujin's fingers.

Oh God, if there was a joy measurement device, the Ryujin and Y/N's happiness level would really ruin the device.

Somehow, it is inexplicable that Ryujin felt just because of her girlfriend.

"In my opinion, you are romantic enough for me" continued Y/N, comforting her girlfriend.

With a big smile broken into her gloomy demeanor, Ryujin jumped at her girlfriend and hugged the younger girl real tight.

Ryujin was giggling a little too loud, while her arms are wrapped around the girl's neck.

"Yah, everyone is looking!" Y/N scolded her in whisper.

Ryujin poked out a tongue "No, they will think of us as a college roommate, no worries!" she teased back the girl.

Y/N's cheeks reddened lightly from the public display and from Ryujin's affection.

She somehow felt in her heart, the older's girl affection and love.

"Yo, we're roommates!" Ryujin shouted a little loud in English to people in Hongdae.

Too good that those people actually do not care or listen to them, they just keep doing their things.

When love feels like this, who wouldn't want it?

The feeling of joy and complete when you have someone that teaches you about forever.

Oh, how good, how splendid it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.8K 29
Twice is a girl group who was formed in a survival show called 'sixteen' and it consists of 10 members. And Samantha being the happy, bubbly and outg...
15.6K 785 12
✓Nmixx FF✓ You decide to play hide and seek with these girls from your school. Everything seems normal....well except for the part where its actually...
9.3K 94 18
15 year old Grace O'Brien begins to feel a little crush for her bestfriend, Carl Gallagher. Some things go right... others go wrong. -SMUT & STRONG...
51.1K 1.1K 58
Just some reactions for my favorite group - Started January 18th 2023 - Discontinued April 1st 2024