Later, Sir [TsukiYama Omegave...

By peachlass

[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't unders... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Last Author's Note

Chapter 10

3.4K 135 15
By peachlass

Accident

Bottles of alcohol are scattered everywhere. A crying baby can be heard upstairs and laughing adults on the side while playing. The news is playing on the television but no one is watching and the room is in dim light because of some sleeping people on the floor. Some are eating and others are still drinking and talking.

The only up 'till two in the morning is Tsukishima, Daichi and Sugawara who's putting the baby to sleep. Kinnoshita, Narita, Tanaka and Ennoshita is in the kitchen cleaning so they can somewhat help Sugawara. Kenma and Kuroo are cuddling on the side, sleeping. Bokuto is sleeping in Akaashi's lap while reading a book. Oikawa and Iwaizumi already left at ten due to tight schedule. Kiyoko and Yachi already occupied the guestroom same with Yaku and Lev with the other one because they came from Tokyo which is five hours drive from Miyagi.

Asahi and Nishinoya already went home due to pregnancy. Hinata is sleeping in the middle of living room. Yamaguchi is sitting on the couch nearly asleep, both are drunk. It was the most quite scene they have since everyone came.

"Do you want some ramen for hangover?" Kageyama asked his voice a bit hoarse.

"Nah, I'm not drunk at all." Tsukishima answered.

"Don't do anything reckless." Kageyama waved his hand and entered the kitchen.

"As if I'm the one who always cause trouble." Tsukishima whispered. He stared at the glass of water in his hand.

Sugawara came down, probably done with Giichi. "Hey, who's going to drive?" He welcomed, attending Daichi who immediately hug him and snuggle to his neck. "Do I need to call you a taxi?" He asked, worried.

"I can still drive but I doubt King can still." Tsukishima answered pointing at Kageyama who's talking to a carton of milk, maybe still waiting for his ramen to cook.

"Yeah I doubt..." Sugawara sighed.

"I can still drive. I didn't drink at all." Akaashi said. "And... I think we can passed by Kuroo and Kenma's apartment." Akaashi said.

"I'll drive the rest home." Ennoshita offered who just came out of the kitchen with Kageyama's ramen on his hand. "But Hinata and Yamaguchi's apartment are the opposite of ours." Ennoshita said pointing their way to their left.

"Oh, I think they can stay here in the living room." Sugawara said with a face palmed.

"I can drive Hinata home but I don't know the green haired boy's address." Kageyama said nonchalantly while drinking his ramen's soup.

"I can drive him home don't worry, I asked Kiyoko-san." Tsukishima said searching where did he write the address.

"Wait? You can still drive?" Akaashi asked.

"Yeah. I'm not totally drunk at all." Kageyama said with a shrug.

"That's why you're talking to a carton of milk?" Tsukishima asked sarcastically.

"Dino boy, I'm ready the indregrients. For your  information." Kageyama tsked, annoyed at his friend.

"Woah, didn't know you can read." Tsukishima said with a shrug too, pissing the hell out of Kageyama.

Sugawara sighed. "How can you stand each other's face with that attitude of yours." Sugawara looked at Kageyama with a glare. "Take care of my omega, If ever, I heard that you let your Alpha instinct. I'll kill you." Sugawara warned, his protective pheromones enveloped the whole house making the people in the kitchen curious what is the cause of all the ruckus.

"He's not my type." Tsukishima assured with a passive voice.

"Geez, Sugawara-san. I'm not going to kill your favorite omega." Kageyama calmed him down making Sugawara immediately smile.

"That's nice. Please lock the door when you leave." Sugawara said sweetly like the person who realese such pheromones and the person who's smiling at them right now is two different people.

Akaashi slowly wake Bokuto up while picking up their babies bag. Ennoshita and the others finished the cleaning up while Tsukishima and Kageyama helped with cleaning the living room, when Kenma woke up he helped them too.

Kageyama picked Hinata and placed him in the couch while vacuuming the floor. In Sugawara's party they are not visitors, who acts like kings and queens and can leave anytime they want. They need to clean up at least a little.

"Where's my phone?!" Tanaka panicked.

"It's already on the car! Please shut up, babe." Ennoshita said leaving Tanaka there chuckling nervously. Narita and Kinoshita followed them.

"We're going now." Tanaka bowed a little, Akaashi and the others just waved their hands.

"Akaashi-san, I'll carry Eiji for you." Kenma offered Akaashi just nodded. "Please take care of Shoyo." Kenma said looking shyly at Kageyama before going upstair.

Tsukishima get his suit and put it in his car before carrying the freckled boy and placing him in the passenger's seat, he put his seatbelt on before covering him with his suit. He go back to the house to help the both omega with their Alpha.

"Are going alright with this, Akaashi-san?" Tsukishima asked his voice as apathetic as ever.

"Yeah, thanks for the help." Akaashi smiled before starting the engine making him and Kageyama step back. "Please take care of those two. I know you won't but please don't take advantage of their condition." Akaashi asked, both of them nodded. Kenma gave them a small smile before going back to his game.

Kageyama and Tsukishima looked at each other Kageyama was about to say something but Tsukishima immediately cut him off.

"I won't do anything, I can control myself." Tsukishima said leaving Kageyama there.

Tsukishima open his phone and paste the address in the map that he get from Kiyoko while talking in the kitchen. After finding his destination, Tsukishima start the car

The drive was so silent all he can hear is the car's engine and the small yet hard breathing on the omega beside him. He can't even stop himself from looking time to time at Yamaguchi every time he moved or what. Yamaguchi's pheromones was all around the the car and the aircon didn't help at all it just makes the case even worse.

Tsukishima almost stepped on the break after realizing things. The both of them met a month ago, a month ago! That means... Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi problematically.

"Hell no. Suga-san will kill me." Tsukishima lean his elbow in the window of the car while biting his thumb's nail. He wants to step on the gas so they can reach his apartment easily bug he doesn't want go get in an accident.

Yamaguchi keeps on emitting strong and very seductive pheromones. Tsukishima turn the aircon off but it didn't help at anyway because he's just a meter apart from the culprit.

"Damn it." Tsukishima slowly stepped on the gas running almost one hundred kilometers per hour. "Damn." Tsukishima can't help himself but to groan upon smelling the pheromones, it's seductive, erotic and inviting.

He will never ever talk to you if do something. Tsukishima whisper to his mind, Don't let your Alpha instinct devour you. Tsukishima sighed in relief when he heard his phone say that they reach their destination.

He immediately grab the boy's apartment key and went out of his car and close it before breathing fresh air to calm himself. He can see the bulge between his leg and it's so annoying. How dumb he is not to notice that it's been a month? He's so drown on the idea of getting his attention. Dumb, dumb as hell.

And the last test he need to passed is to open that damn door get the omega and put him in bed and leave. If he just let him stay there in Sugawara's house. There will be a fit between the alpha without omega in there.

He took a deep breath before opening the car, he was welcomed by an overwhelming pheromones. Tsukishima's face scrunched up. He wrapped his suit around him so his scent can calm Yamaguchi's pheromones even just a little.

"Tsukishima-san..." Yamaguchi's voice was airy and it was inviting and warm.

"Yeah?" Tsukishima didn't stopped from walking.

"Hold... me." How Yamaguchi say is alluring and Tsukishima can assure that it's so damn sexy, it makes him gulp.

"I'm holding you." Tsukishima said, pointing how he's carrying him in a bridal style.

"I want you..." It was smooth that Tsukishima's patience is in the bridge of falling apart.

"Hell, no." Tsukishima said. Yamaguchi's hand wrapped around his neck, his face on Tsukishima's neck and his hard and warm breathing makes Tsukishima flinched. "You'll drink your suppressant when we reach your apartment." Tsukishima said with finality.

The latter just hummed snuggling onto the Alpha's neck where he found it calm and safe.

peachlass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 9.4K 12
Tobio Kageyama isn't alone now. But with the current flow of things, he's not so sure anymore and gets insecure. Given the situation, Shouyo Hinata h...
76.7K 1.5K 21
Its an omegaverse story but with a bit of my own personal touch, i got so inspired by all the people who make stories about omegaverse or tsukihina O...
326K 4.8K 35
A bunch of alpha!Kageyama and omega!Hinata oneshots. enjoy~ They can be read separately since not all of them are connected to each other storywise (...
182K 4.5K 19
It was just a regular day in karasuno then suddenly a test, yes a test. The school conducted a test for the higher grades ( the seniors ) it was for...