Off The Rails | Jerrie

By tyrah0280

"Jade Thirlwall, The Little Mix Star, has Gone Off The Rails" "Perrie Edwards, TORN by the calling off of Eng... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
epilogue

prologue

1.4K 22 2
By tyrah0280

'GET THE FUCK OUT.. NOW' he yelled as he threw his tenth beer bottle at the poor girl, trembling at his sudden outbreak, in the corner.

Rushing out the gates, Perrie broke down completely, crouching outside the house that had been a home to her for the past 3 years, she had nowhere to go.

A/N Ik the first few chapters are really short but it'll get longer as the story progresses, I'll try update as often as I can. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 240 45
Jade Thirlwall was a 21 years old billionaire. She cares so much about her work that she sometimes forgot to live her life. Until one day, she met mi...
22.7K 528 22
Jade loves Perrie and wants to tell her but she's scared that she doesn't feel the same. Perrie is going through a hard breakup with her ex- fiancé Z...
26.8K 732 20
Two years after Little Mix split up, Jade is chucked in the jungle with a familiar face. How will they cope with seeing each other again? Jade and Pe...
53.6K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...