The Sacrifices We Made

By writerkemmy

After a divorce with your husband the last thing you want on your list is seeing him again 6,000 miles away f... More

Intrologue
1.
2.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

3.

2.3K 119 14
By writerkemmy

"Are you really jealous" Zhan stood at the closed bedroom doors facing  Yibo who was sitting at the edge of his ginormous bed.

" i am not jealous! its just .... you are mine " Yibo looked up and faced Zhan .

" Really to me you are jealous " Zhan crossed his arms and smirked . it is not a daily thing Zhan got the perfect opportunity to tease Yibo .

Zhan really was counting his days cause the way Yibo's eyes suddenly darkened he really wasn't going to make it out of this room , Zhan had to remind himself that they were not together or at least not really the same as before .

" bunny " Yibo's baritone voice suddenly dropped a few octaves and to witnesses Zhan was really ready to let out a needy whimper.
But he wasn't going to loose to Yibo not today , today he was going to be a brave soldier . Which probably wasn't a great idea.
Yibo had approached Zhan turning him to face the door with his hands above him as Yibo leaned towards Zhan his crotch was rubbing Zhan's bum.

" bunny " Yibo whispered directly towards Zhan's sensitive ears . Zhan could have swore he was already hard. 

" y....yes" Zhan's cheeks were red his voice was trying really hard to sustain the inner whimpers.

" i'm gonna fuck you so hard that you forget you even ever met that asshole cause you are mine i don't share my property and you know that  " Yibo traced his hands across the clothed nipples making Zhan to whimper he wasn't going to suppress them anymore.

"then do it " Zhan naughtily looked up to Yibo . Zhan was really playing checkers here was he going to come out alive . I guess we were going to find out

" You better shut that pretty little mouth before i put it to work bunny " Yibo grabbed Zhan's jaw tracing kisses purposefully missing Zhan's lips they weren't even started and Zhan was already moaning and squirming .

" Stay put darling " Yibo caged Zhan hands above them .

" I don't like this "

" Really if you don't like it then why are you moaning " Yibo fingers drew circles on Zhan clothed hard nipples . " bunny ......." Yibo dropped his head on Zhan shoulders "please ...... i have been holding it for a long time please do it with me "

" okay "

" Really " Zhan could here the excitement in Yibo's voice .

" Ah! NGH! " and Zhan literally felt the excitement as the clothed growing member kept on rubbing him .  " W-wait ..... NGH! what are you doing Ah! aren't we going on the bed "

" That is not really necessary " Yibo hands traced along Zhan stomach sides . The fact Zhan was super sensitive under Yibo's  touch .

Yibo Changed their position and carefully laid Zhan on the floor .  This was the moment when Zhan thanked the soft rug that was there. He wasted no time and grabbed the side of Zhan's face, kissing him roughly. The rough kiss sent blood racing to all the right parts of his body. He could feel his heart beating and desire pooling in his stomach.Feeling bold, he reached out for the waistline of Yibo's pants to pull him even closer. He felt the grip on his arm tighten as a tongue found its way inside his mouth. Groaning in pleasure, he tilted his head back to let the other do as he pleased.

Yibo took control of the kiss, slipping his tongue past the  Zhan's lips, letting saliva pool at the corners of their mouths. Kneading Zhan's ass, he rolled his hips into the other’s crotch and felt the erection there growing just as quickly as Zhan's own. Zhan let out a high pitched whine and tilted his head back, giving Yibo the opportunity to kiss and lick  his neck, their chests pressed together.

" NGh! bo " Zhan clutched Yibo's Nape playing with his hair .After a lot of Kissing and grinding and Zhan was ready to cum in his pants Yibo stopped while Zhan was  enjoying his high. Yibo enjoyed doing this to Zhan every time they did it , he liked driving Zhan to the edge then leaving him at the climax .

"Yiboo " Zhan whined

" Be good for me baby " Yibo brushed Zhan's bangs kissing his forehead " Okay , be good for me and i will take care of you "  Yibo  carried Zhan placing him carefully on the middle of his large bed .

How Zhan  liked to be taken care off , he liked the way Yibo was taking care of him .

"Stay here i am coming back " Yibo spoke as if Zhan was going to go . Zhan was high into the abyss to even notice his surroundings

Yibo came back with a couple of things in his hand placing them beside Zhan.

" Ready for me Bunny "

" Mh"  Zhan nodded .

Yibo stripped Zhan's pants . Tracing his fingers between Zhan's delicate hips increased the fire of desperation in Zhan . Zhan wanted Yibo to use him and use him properly .

Lifting Zhan's legs and placing them on his shoulder Yibo went down On Zhan's inner thighs kissing and peppering them with kisses leaving hickeys. They weren't even started and Zhan's member was leaking with Pre-cum and Zhan was a moaning mess . Yibo was a big teaser and this wasn't even the start . Trailing the kisses from his hips to Zhan's balls Yibo clearly knowing what he was doing to Zhan .

"Yibo" Zhan whined as he tugged Yibo's hair .

"Yes bunny " Yibo faced the teary eyed Zhan .

" Please stop with the teasing "

" shh " Yibo placed one finger on Zhan's lips " Be good and let me take care of you " sly Yibo he knew how much that sentence made Zhan submissive towards him . Zhan nodded, Yibo lifted Zhan's head  a little bit and dived in for a kiss .

" Yibo Hurry " Zhan whined in the kiss .

" I was right in the middle of it " Yibo broke the kiss and looked at the panting Zhan

" T-then hurry i am going to be at my  limit "

" Don't be in such a hurry " Yibo rubbed their members together " The night has just began let's take our time and do lots okay ? "

" Ngh!! " Yibo thrusted his finger in Zhan's tight hole " Angh!!! whoa ........ ah..ah "

God Zhan knew he  was screwed and Yibo was going to make sure he screwed him well .

" Look at you bunny being all wet for me " Yibo whispered down at Zhan's sensitive ears  kissing them

Zhan felt vulnerable by the way Yibo was looking at his lower region .

" Take deep breaths baby you need to relax "
Relax , was Yibo out of his mind how could he tell Zhan to relax when he was whispering to his hears with the deep baritone voice of his .

The more he whispered the more Zhan was getting worked up . Poor Zhan he was in for a long night today .

"I am trying " Zhan gasped for air .

" Just like that baby "Yibo continued to work his way up to Zhan prostate

Zhan mewled in pleasure grinding his hips on Yibo's fingers .  "Yibo ..... please put it in- Zhan was grabbing on to the nearest pillow he could find .

" Baby i think you are ready " Yibo whispered to Zhan ears  At this point Zhan was going to cum by the way Yibo was whispering down his ears " why don't we get down and get dirty "

Zhan could only nod .

" Are you ready for this " Yibo asked as he was holding a piece of cloth in his hand .

" Y......yes"

" Okay close your eyes for me "  Zhan did as he was told . Yibo had Zhan blindfolded , this increased Zhan sensitivity since he didn't know what he was doing . 

Something was inserted inside Zhan and he was sure it wasn't Yibo's crotch no way this wasn't it , it felt different than Yibo's not to sound like a creep .

" w...what is that " Zhan asked since it felt different

" A vibrator " Yibo answered

" A v.....vibrator w...why " Zhan felt weird

" I want to try something be good for me bunny okay "

Damn Yibo really knew how to corner Zhan on that sentence Zhan was already in submission to Yibo .

The thing or preferably called a vibrator started to move inside him it was so pleasurable that Zhan was squirming on the bed while grinding on it but still he preferred the real thing and by the real thing he meant Yibo's crotch .

" No No baby you don't want to touch that " Yibo placed Zhan's hands above him away from his leaking member begging to be touched .

" Can i see please " Zhan begged He couldn't believe he was doing this with his ex husband , well technically not his ex-husband but still they were together and at the same time they weren't you understand .

" You want to see " Yibo teased

" Pretty please can i see Ngh!!... i am going to ... "

As if Yibo Knew what he was going to do he grabbed Zhan's Leaking member and placed his thumb on top of it disabling Zhan from cumming .

" You can't cum first we have to do it together " Yibo trailed kisses down Zhan's chest.  " I think you have heard too much fun with this " Yibo removed the vibrator from Zhan and the blindfold . Zhan was panting , he needed to gather his breath this was too much for him .

" NGH!! " Yibo had slammed deep inside Zhan hitting his prostate on the first try he didn't even let zhan gather himself

" You ..... (thrust) have ..... ( thrust) to promise me ...... ( thrust ) Not to meet anyone else ( thrust ) "

Zhan only nodded his voice was too sore for this , his throat was itchy too .

After a few thrusts and a position change Zhan was allowed to Cum and boy did he use his voice .

Lying beside each other panting heavily after the excessive work out  they performed Zhan was fighting the sleep , Yibo had to tell him something important .

" Are you okay " Yibo whispered as he parted Zhan's wet bangs and kissed his forehead .

" Mhmh " Zhan had croaky raspy voice the more he strained his voice the more he talked the more his voice the more his throat was painful

" I am sorry for going so hard on you "  Yibo cradled Zhan in his arms " Lets get you cleaned up bunny " Yibo draped the sheet over the naked Zhan .

After a few minutes Yibo came back with a  wet towel wiping Zhan every inch carefully .

Zhan could feel the way Yibo was handling him delicately.

" You can sleep now baby but  i want to tell you something  " Yibo stopped

" mh " Zhan nodded

" uhm i am going to out of the country for a while "

" How long " Zhan asked while his eyes was closed

" the most is 2 years "

" i am going to sleep " Zhan acted as if he didn't here that .He was going to sleep it off maybe he was hallucinating . 

I am so sorry for my dirty mind at the same time I am not , you were expecting this were you , don't lie 🤥.

This is going to be the last day of me updating untill further notice or as i say after I finish the other book , please 🙏🥺 💙 support Wings of light and darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 565 17
"Yibo.... Yibo.... listen to me" Xiao Zhan said while running behind Wang Yibo who is walking towards parking lot "Zhan don't, I don't wanna continue...
61.5K 2.7K 20
Xiao Zhan broke off his marriage with Wang Yibo. He tries to move on by overworking himself at the hospital and Yibo does the same by going back to t...
565K 35.5K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
12.6K 1K 8
Xiao Zhan suddenly wakes up a few years in the past after dying of a heart disease. Remembering what triggered his condition, he tried his best to st...