The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 62

13.3K 495 110
By FlowerVine98

*** sorry for the late update and not for updating yesterday. Happy reading 💓❤️***

Malarvizhi pov:

Today is Saturday, I came to mom room at 5 clock in morning. Good thing mom is still sleeping. And I gone and slept along with her like an good lady

Around 6 clock I woke up and started to do my routine of work. At 7 clock, aaditya came down to have his coffee.

I gave him and had along with him. Then he gone to get ready for the office. I gone to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast as well as lunch for him. As krithi is preparing lunch for Aarav Anna.

I prepared his favorite dosa and chutney. Then we all gathered to eat. As always I sat beside him. And he governed me whether am eating properly or not. This man is something I must say.

"Love you aadi" I said slowly to him.

"Love you too malar" he too said slowly to me. Awww cute boy. He is improving in his romance.

'As if you have done PhD in doing romance. You itself don't know the abcd of romance right. He is the one who teach you how to kiss, not the other way around right' my mind mocked me. I glared at no one.

Then Aaditya went to his office. I then gone to mom room to take rest. Uff because already Aaditya said that I need to attend press meeting and then I need to go to the shopping along with mom and krithi.

I started to get ready for the press meet. Already Aaditya got me an saree and asked me to attend the press meet in the saree. He is so obsessed with an saree on me.

(Just the saree)

I don't know whether I look ugly or beautiful in saree. But he is always want to see me in saree. I love him right. So I don't care what others think of me.

'Malar don't call ugly yourself. Then you will see my wrath' my mind scolded me. Yeah it's wrong. Uff. Every girl is beautiful in their own way. So am too an beautiful woman. And Aaditya is loving me so much. Our love is not on love at first sight. We both gone through many phases to love each other. And am loving it.

Am blushing thinking about our love.

"Always dreaming about my son. Come on get ready. Already its getting time. Chaloo chaloo" Mom said to me.

I blushed more. And then I started to get ready. Aaditya is having good taste. Without thinking much, I get ready for the press meet. Mom helped me in getting ready.

Then I gone to the office in one of his car. I kept playing with the ring which he put in my finger. I didn't do anything to him.

When I reached the office. Aaditya is waiting for me.

He opened the door for me. It is too much in my point of view. But I like this special treatment.

"Aadi why you are doing this. And mainly why you were waiting here. I can reach your cabin right" I said to him.

But he has other intentions. Because he hugged me tightly.

"Angel I miss you" he said to me.

"Aww Aadi I too missed you. Answer to my question" I said to him.

"Angel i missed you that is the answer. So I itself came down to meet you. And I want to introduce my queen right." he said to me.

"This queen tag is over" I said to him jovially.

He glared at me. Then he took my hand and we both gone inside the company.

He took me to the board meeting room. I gone there along with Aaditya quite sometimes, when I worked as his PA. Actually this room too good for me to sleep. Yeah while meeting I slept quite sometimes. Heeee.

Before going inside, he just placed his hands on my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Baby, I know this is your first time to give some interview. But don't get panic okay. I will take care of everything" Aaditya said to me.

Oops I didn't think about this. Ufff I know they will ask different question. Okay malar you can do it. There will be both boon and ban being the ceo wife right. I nodded my head and smiled at him encouragingly.

"I will do anything with you.And I know you will be there for me" I said to him.

"You look gorgeous baby. I want to do many things right now. But I am controlling myself right now" he said to me.

I got goosebumps all over me.

"Aadi...." I shouted at him.

"How am looking baby" he asked me.

"You look handsome as always Aadi" I said to him. And adjusted his collar.

"Now you look perfect"

"Thanks baby" he said to me. And kissed my lips. Nothing much just touched my lips with his. I craving for more right now. He made me like this.

"Aadi I need more" even I said boldly.

"I too baby. But everyone is waiting. After that we will have our time." be said to me. I just smiled at him.

"Shall we move" he asked me. I nodes my head.

He hold my hand and intertwined our fingers and opened the door for us.

When he opened, the room is having an minimum light effect.

I too intertwined tightly. Because of the fear. As everyone started to turn around towards us.

And even I heard many murmurs. I don't know what to do.

"Baby don't get panic. I will take care" aadi said to me In my ear.

I just nodded my head.

Then he took me to the front. Where it is arranged like table with few chairs. Every reporters Mike were placed in that table.

And every reporters were sitting in the chairs which is provided for them. This room is modified for this meeting it seems.

Then we both sat in front of the table. And right now we are facing every reporters. And mostly everyone is seeing with an wide eyed and some of them were gossiping with others.

I just gulped, because it is the first time for me. I am literally shivering. Aaditya took my hand and placed in his lap. I too intertwined our fingers tightly.

"Cool baby" he said to me again. I nodded my head.

"Hello everyone" Aaditya started to speak.

"I arranged this meeting to inform one of my personal information with you all" he said to all.

Everyone started to murmur.

"Sir, what is that. We thought you want to share some of your business informations" one of the reporter asked Aaditya.

"No it is not. Let me speak first" Aaditya said harshly.

"The news is, Am going to get married" he said to all.

"What, when"

"Who is that lucky girl"

"We thought you are an gay"

"Is it arranged or love marriage"

"Is that an some model or someone"

Many members started to bombard their question. I was sitting there like what the fuck. Because literally Aaditya is not lonely here right. Am there before them. Not even one asked about me.

"Who is that girl beside you" atlast some one asked about me.

"Wait everyone, let me finish first of all" Aaditya shouted at them.

"Am going to get married in next 12 days and in 1 day my engagement is going to happen." he said to them.

"Who is the lucky bride then" asked one guy who is sitting in the front row.

"Yeah, now I like to introduce my soon to be better half who is none other than Malarvizhi."aaditya said to them and pointed to me.

" What!, are you sure sir "

" She looks ugly "

" She is fatty "

" What happened sir, we thought she is your PA or something. Why you want to marry some fat girl. "

" Sir, is it an arranged marriage. "

" Is your family compelling you"

Many questions were raised. But their every questions are pointed at my body type. Is that am that ugly.

I couldn't even control my tears. But I controlled. Because I don't want to look like an cry baby even in news headlines. I just hold aadi hand even more tightly.

"Will you all stop commenting over my life. I just want to inform this news earlier itself, so that there won't be any commotion over my marriage. That's it. Don't you ever try to speak about my girl." Aaditya shouted at them. I just kept looking at his face.

" Sir, as a public we have every rights to comment over others " again one reporter said.

" Yeah everyone is having only. But it shouldn't hurt others "Aaditya said.

" Sir"

"Yes" Aaditya said.

"I heard from my trusted source, that you already got married. Is it true" one of the reporter asked. Oh my god.

I don't know what Aaditya will inform right now.

"Yeah, I itself wanted to inform that too with you al..." these reporters are not even allowing him to complete.

"So it is second marriage it seems. Then what about your first wife"

"I heard that you were arranged to an girl whose name is prya who recently got arrested for the illegal Activities" another said.

They know these level of informations oops.

"is it true sir"

"That's why you are going to marry another girl is it seems"

"The girl beside you is an PA right and who got hold of your japan project proposal sheet from her cunning family. Ecause of her only, her cunning family got arrested right"

"Yeah she is the one"

"So basically priya is your sister right mam"

"Is you too involved in your family business or something like that"

Oh my god. What the fuck they were speaking.

"Is no one accepting you that you already got married or something. But she is so fat. Why you are accepting her as your wife. It seems that you have some family pressurization." one of them commented over me.

Are they illiterate or what.

"Will you all fucking stop your comments" Aaditya shouted at them and banged the table .

Even I too got shivered because of his voice.

"Everyone stop or else am cancelling this meeting right now itself" he again said. As still some of the murmurs are heard. But after this no words were shared. Everyone silenced.

He stood up from his seat. He looks kind of sexy, hot for me as he clenching his jaw. I just want to grab his face and kiss him. Uffff. Why am like this. Am Become so dirty minded.

"I will say everything to you. Its not necessary to share my private information with you all. But you won't leave my girl, if you ever happened to got hold of her separately. I don't want her to get into problem. Your every questions will be answered right here"he said to all.

" Yeah like someone said I got married already. I was engaged to Priya only who is happened to Malarvizhi's elder sister. At the mandap, I got betrayed by priya as she runaway with her boyfriend. Its an complicated story. At that time, without any choice I got married to Malarvizhi. "saying this again he pointed to me. And took my hand and placed an kiss in my knuckles. I just shyly looked at him directly at his eyes.

" Yeah I got an arranged marriage only. Our relationships had many ups and downs. And as an result love bloomed between us. "he said to all.

I smiled at his description.

Our love story❤️....

" Sir then why you want to married again. If you already got married to her. Its looks crazy" these reporters are not even allowing to speak my love. I glared at that reporter. But like always no one seen me.

"Yeah that, we both got married. As you all know that case where My love got attacked. And because of that she happened to be in coma for 3 months and then she had an amnesia. She recovered before 3 days only. I want to start over again. That is the reason. "he finally somehow finished.

" It may look crazy for you. Yes it's an crazy thing, because I crazily loving her more than anything " awww aadi.....

" I proudly announce to this world. That I am an married man. And again going to marry, but this time it is an love marriage. Yes, am loving her. And she is Malarvizhi Aaditya Kumar. Who is the queen to this empire. "he again said. I just melted at his words. Me queen to his empire. I don't need these tags. Just his love. Which is more than enough to me.

No one said anything. Some look bored, some looked disgusted, some I don't know what look they were having.

Its pained me. Am not going to live my life, depends on their words. Its me who endured these problems, not them. I don't care about these people's. But I was just concerned that how much of people will speak ugly things about our pair. Its really paining to me. Why it is like this.

Why everyone wanted the pair has to be good looking rather than good at heart. Here most of the marriages were happening based on the looks. If the girl aka bride is good looking then she will get an high demand for marriage. Seriously, an girl is not an thing. Where it has some rate. We are human beings.

This arranged marriage kind of things in India is really an auction type only. The girl who is beautiful will get an groom who is handsome. Every parents and boys or girls were looking for the beauty not the quality.

But somewhere I did good things. Because I got an gem who is not looking my outer appearance. Just my heart. He cried for me. He yearned for me. He did everything for me. Am soo lucky to get him as my husband. Who is my everything...

He again started to speak. I just kept looking my love.

"And coming to the point. Why all are fat shaming others. Its an gene, or some other kind of things. Is not like a only an slim girl is beauty. I think everyone is literate right. Everyone is beauty on their own way. Just respect them. Please don't body shame others. You might just comment over others and go away. But she /he who endured your comment will get offended. He/ she might have built some confidence. But you, because of your words, her /his confidence will shattered just like that. There are many women and men were attending the therapy sessions just to overcome some shits words. Many were suiciding. Your comment may not be an big issue for you, but it will be an trigger to someone to do many things. Think before you commenting. "he stopped.

" And my wife who endured many things, just molded herself to stand here. You all are saying that am unlucky to have her as my wife. But you know what am the one lucky man who got her as my wife. She is my everything. She is one strong woman. If you still think appearance is important in relationship, then they are called to be an fools. Just an good heart, the partner who will stand beside you when everyone get away from you. Last but not least, not all the woman who are lean is healthy, not all the woman who are plump are not unhealthy. Being healthy is different from body size. Be healthy, don't concern about this society. This I got to know from my love. Everyone deserved to be loved. "

" Thank you "he atlast finished his speech. I just kept looking at him. Aaditya is different.

Iam loving the right person.

Before I think much more about my love. I heard some noise. I just turned my head as am seeing Aaditya for long time.

I turned and seen, the voice is nothing but an clap sound

An girl in the front row and man who is sitting in the middle were clapping.

Atleast they are appreciating this. I just smiled at them.

"Congratulations sir and mam" The girl in the front row said.

"Thank you" we both said at the same time.

"I must say you both are lucky to have each other." she again said.

"Indeed" I said to her.

Aaditya took my hand kissed it again.

Now everyone seems to clap. It brings me more smile in my face.

"We are sorry sir and mam" some of them said.

"It's okay. Just be bit careful when choosing your words. Your words may make others to take different decision. Thank you" I said to them all.

"Thank you all" Aaditya said.

"Sir please some photos" one reporter asked.

Aaditya get hold of my waist and gave some poses. I like this.

And took my hand. Then we both gone out of the meeting room. He straight away took me to his cabin.

When we entered inside, he just locked his cabin.

"Malar do you know how fucking beautiful you are right now" he said to me. And started to move towards me.

I kept standing. He just like that took me in an bridal state and made me to sit over his table.

"Malar"

He started to kiss my neck. I started to moan loudly.

"Mm aadi...."

"Still 12 days more for our marriage baby. But its hard for me to hold myself" he said to me.

I don't know what to say to that. So I just kept mum. I want to give respect for mom words. At the same time I want to enjoy with Aaditya. But...

"Don't think much malar. I will wait for you. Just 12 days right" he said to me and kissed my forehead.

"Why you love me this much aadi" I asked him by holding his face in my hands.

"I can't describe you. If I want to, then it's only one word. You are my everything. That's it," he said to me.

"Aadi kiss me" I said to him. So bold right!

"Your wish is my command baby" saying this he grabbed my neck and kissed me.

We both smiled in between our kiss. We are really an maniac.

I placed my right hand in his chest were his heart is beating, just above that my image is there.

I leaned down and kissed his chest over his shirt.

"Love you aadi. Am glad that you tied thaali over my neck at that day" I said to him

"Love you too Malarvizhi" he again kissed me. By placing his hands over my bare waist.

This man has more effect on me.

"Love is something which can't buy with money,
Its an pure feeling, where an child get the love from his/her parents,
I didn't get the parents love, but I got the love from my husband,
We are meant to be,
The adjustments have to be done between the partners,
Not only the woman, both girl and the boy have to do,
Am lucky that I got aadi,
And I wish everyone to be like him,
Love you aadi" I just think in my mind during our kiss.

Author's note:

Thank you all for your every support.

Please do vote, comment and share ❤️

Am sorry for not posting the chapter yesterday. As its an one disaster day for me and today too. Due to covid, some of my close relatives passed away.

Please take care of you all. Please don't roam outside. Take precautions. Stay safe. Stay indoor itself.

I thought for taking one week time. But I want to take my mind off. That's why I wrote this. There will be an plenty of mistakes.

This chapter may look bore. But I want to share those thoughts. Please adjust with this. Still 5 more chapters, that's it. I already said the same. But I got carried away. This time it will be more or less 5 to 6 chapters. Thank you all once again for your immense support.

How was the chapter?

Did you like it!

Few words about the chappy!

Love you all💖

Love yourself❣️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 233K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
233K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
84K 2.4K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...