Later, Sir [TsukiYama Omegave...

By peachlass

[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't unders... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Last Author's Note

Chapter 9

3.4K 123 39
By peachlass

Tease

Yamaguchi keeps on sighing in defeat as soon as Kuroo gave them the instruction on what meat to buy and how we would know the vegetables is fresh or not. He can't even enjoy the fact that the one and only Kuroo Tetsuro is instructing them about things as soon as the thought of being alone with this man beside him entered his mind.

"That's all and please make it fast or the children wouldn't enjoy this party." Kuroo said winking at him and then tapping Tsukishima's shoulder. "Kenma?! Don't sulk in one place!" He shouts as soon as he saw Kenma beside the couch playing video games.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima was left there alone.

"Ano... Let's go." Yamaguchi walked out of the house first. They didn't need to ride a bike or to commute because the market is not that far from where they are and they can also passed by a vegetable store

"Say, Are you always here?" It was Tsukishima who started the conversation.

"Hmm, N-No, I'm here when we have free time." Yamaguchi answered in a straight face even though his cheeks are burning. "How about you? I've never been seen you before." He asked.

They've been friends with Sugawara for years but they've never seen him before. Well, it's their first time to meet the big friends of Sugawara but they've never heard about him before.

"No, I don't like crowd." Tsukishima answered and Yamaguchi didn't say a thing anymore. It's just that, for him, this person beside him is still a stranger. While Yamaguchi doesn't want to talk anymore that's completely opposite of Tsukishima who still wants to talk to the freckled boy.

Tsukishima never feels the need to start a conversation, all his life it was the other way around who finds a way to talk to him. They will do anything to get his attention that's why Tsukishima doesn't know how to continue a conversation and even how to start a conversation.

"Have you ever been in a museum?" Tsukishima asked as they turned left, the grocery store is not that far, can even see it from a far.

Yamaguchi answered Tsukishima's question, fidgeting his fingers. "Ah, Yeah, one time. When I was on the fifth grade."

"Do you want to visit a museum with me?" Tsukishima asked nonchalantly, he didn't know too it just came out of nowhere. "I mean if you only want." Tsukishima coolly turned it.

Yamaguchi can't do anything but to blush and walked. It's not his fault it's this man's fault. How dare he say something like that?! "I-Isn't too fast?" Yamaguchi cover his mouth with his wrist, embarrassed.

"Fast? It's not like I'm going to marry and impregnate you. I'm just asking for company. You can turn it down if you don't want." Tsukishima looked down at the boy beside him, he raised his brow after seeing him as a blushing mess.

"Y-Your words a-are so vulgar!" Yamaguchi answered. He fastened his pace and entering the grocery.

Tsukishima watched the freckled boy panicked with a smirk. He shook his head before putting both of his hand inside his pocket and entering the grocery. "Oi, Why are you so embarrassed?" Tsukishima asked following the boy to the meat section.

"Please, shut up, Tsukishima-san." Yamaguchi shushed him.

"Tsukishima-san?" Tsukishima asked a bit annoyed.

"Uh... Isn't that your name?" Yamaguchi asked back inspecting the meat's price before buying. "Should we buy a meat for Gyukatsu, Tsukishima-san?" Yamaguchi asked one more time but he didn't looked at Tsukishima's annoyed face. When he didn't hear and answer from the blonde that's time when he looked back. "Tsukishima-san?"

"Tsk, Shut up, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima shut him up, he's annoyed with the continues 'Tsukishima-san', It's so annoying that me wants to punch someone.

"Ah, Eh. Sorry!" Yamaguchi didn't know what he did but it was a habit since grade school, his or not his fault, he use to apologize so people won't get mad at him and find him rude. It gives him so much anxiety knowing someone is mad at him or find him rude.

After getting what they need in the grocery with some strawberry slices that Tsukishima bought, maybe he'll give it to the children in the house?

"It's two thousand yen, Sir." The cashier said with a smile. Yamaguchi nodded and get the money that Daichi gave them. He gave the money to the cashier and the cahier gave them the receipt. "You looked good together, sir." Yamaguchi almost stopped functioning after hearing what the cashier told them

"I– No." Yamaguchi chuckled, panicking.

"You think so?" Tsukishima asked the cashier who nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, your future son or daughter will be so beautiful!" She smiled at them and looked at Yamaguchi who almost stopped breathing and steam coming from his ear. "Your omega is so beautiful, sir." The cashier chuckled.

"I know." Tsukishima answered with a smirk. "Let's go, My omega."

•••

"I can do it! Don't touch me!" Hinata yelled at Kageyama and pushed him away.

"Idiot! Just let me! Your idiotism will kill you!" Kageyama fired back.

"Wait! Did you just called me idiot? You idiot!" Hinata yelled back pulling his arms away from Kageyama.

It was already seven in the evening and they are complete now making it more chaotic. Giichi is asleep now with Bokuto and Akaashi's twins, Eiichi and Eiji. The party for kids is the most chaotic one. Children almost cry after seeing Tanaka, Kageyama and the other's scary faces. Hinata, Nishinoya, Bokuto and Kuroo ruin the games by joining and winning the candies making the other kids upset.

But at the end, it's the happiest birthday Giichi have who just laughed, chuckled and giggled all the time.

"They're both idiot. They'll be a perfect couple." Daichi commented who's sitting on the side of the couch.

"Oi! Welcome to me!" Oikawa beamed with Iwaizumi at his back carrying a paper bag who just came in.

"Shut it, Kawa. The baby must be asleep." Iwaizumi shut him up.

"Oh... So, we're is the babies?" Oikawa asked looking around.

"Second floor last room." Sugawara smiled, Oikawa smiled back and climbed up the stairs to see the babies.

"Sorry we're late. Oikawa shoot a pictorial." Iwaizumi said shaking his head before falling on the couch.

"Oh my god?" Hinata asked. Yamaguchi was beside him with open eyes in amazement. "It's the king!" Hinata said shaking Yamaguchi.

"I know! Don't shake me up." Yamaguchi said following where Oikawa vanished. "This house is full of big persons." Yamaguchi said in amazement.

"Of course, that's how cool your senpai is." Sugawara winked at them after hearing their conversation.

"Wow!" Both Yamaguchi and Hinata's eyes shimmer in delight and amazement for Sugawara.

"Oi, drink responsibly. I can't accommodate all of you here. You must go home. To those who have their cars please drink a little I don't want to hear one of you died in a car accident." Daichi said before putting the cooler box full of alcohol in the table.

"Hai!" All of them answered with different level of energy.

Kuroo, Bokuto, Daichi and Iwaizumi are having man to man talk on the engawa of the house while Oikawa, Suga, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Ennoshita and Yaku who just came with Lev are having fun. Narita, Kinoshita, Hinata, Kageyama, Yachi, Lev, Kenma and Yamaguchi are playing monopoly. Tsukishima and Akaashi are just sitting on the couch.

All are fun and games until an accident happened.

peachlass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
386K 11.7K 65
First time trying this kind of writing! Warning: May contain some yaoi Main story is gonna revolve around Yamaguchi Tadashi and Tsukishima Kei, but w...
124K 3.3K 32
Akaashi Keiji recently moved to Tokyo and starts attending Fukurodani Academy. How will he handle being one of the few omegas at school? And what ha...
27.1K 1.1K 15
Midoryia Izuku is an omega, and is having serious financial issues. It's to the point where he has to ask his best friend for help. He agrees, and gi...