I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

21- Corum watch

5.9K 198 47
By Hera_Cordelia

Two days before the birthday party of Dean Silas, Mia was stressed over which present she should give to Dean. She srcolled through Google to find which gift she should give to Dean Silas. Since she barely knew him, she had no idea what he like or dislike.

Mia sighed loudly as she stopped using the phone. She leaned back on the couch with chocolate in her hand, chewing the dark chocolate in peace. 'What the hell should I give him?' the thought repeated in her head. She kept sighing but didn't stop eating chocolate.

"How am I supposed to get a gift for Dean Silas? What if I chose something he doesn't like?!" Mia furiously spoke to herself. She closed her eyes tightly as bit her lips in annoyance. After an hour, Mia stood up from the couch and turned her head to the mirror, she looked like a fool searching for a needle in haystack.

"Damn I still look good though"

Mia stroked her hair as a grin appeared on her face. She was so full of herself since she was going to take a shower. (I have found out that people look more beautiful before they take a shower) Mia spent a long time in the bathtub, with full of thoughts.

She came out of the bathroom with purple bathrobe. Humming sound from her was loud in the room. She sat down in front of the mirror stand while the phone was in her hand. She scrolled through the phone contacts to call someone. "Whassup Mia?!"

An energetic voice made Mia grinned like usual. "Hello Bailey!!" She greeted back with matching energy. "So tell me, why did my busy friend call me?" Bailey asked. "Well, I need help" Bailey furrowed her brows in confusion. "W-what's wrong? Did you kill your ex-husband accidentally?

Or did you find a new lover? Or did someone try to bully you? Maybe you got into an accident?!!!" Bailey questioned endlessly with worries. She was panicking like a mother who lost her child. Mia sighed. "Chill Bailey. None of them happened" it was when Bailey finally let out a sigh in relief.

"Then what is it?"

"Do you remember that there will be Dean Silas's birthday party this weekend?" Mia asked as she opened the phone speaker and put the phone on mirror stand so she could start do some makeup routine and body care. Bailey furrowed. "You don't want to go?

Don't worry! I can tell Roman that you have some important issues. It is not like you need to meet that bastard (she meant George Seith) anyway" Bailey spoke as Mia sighed again. "Can you please listen to me once?" She said while putting some lotion on her body.

Bailey frowned. "What do you mean? I am listening to you. All my attention is on you only" "Oh really? But I don't remember saying I don't want to go to Dean Silas's birthday party. I only asked if you remember or not" Bailey was silent for a moment before she spoke.

"Yes, I remember"

"Actually, I am stressing over which present I should give to Dean Silas" Mia told the truth as she blended sunscreen on her face. "Oh, is that so? I thought you were going to ask something serious" there was boredom in Bailey's voice. "If you expected that, then no"

"Whatever, so you want me to help you with finding present right?" Bailey asked in annoyance. "Yes!" Mia joyfully shouted. "Just give something that men wear everyday. Maybe perfume? Or watch?" Bailey spoke in boredom. Not interested in the conversation.

She didn't like it when her one and only friend talked about men or when Mia cared about men. Bailey was afraid that Mia might leave her again like she once did when she was in love with George Seith. "Wait!! That's a good idea! I will buy him a watch then!"

Mia happily grinned as she finished her makeup. Bailey frowned. "Thank you Bailey!!! That's why I can't live without you!" Mia's words made a frown on Bailey's face disappeared. Instead of a frown, a grin appeared on Bailey's face. "Do you want to come with me to the mall now?"

Bailey paused for a moment.

"I can't, even if I want to. I am still at the work" Bailey furrowed her brows as she gritted her teeth. She wanted to go to mall with her friend but the work didn't let her go. "Well, that's bad. But maybe next time" Mia cheered Bailey.

"Yea, next time. Take care!" "You too! Bye!" Then they two hung up the phones. Mia smiled while looking at her reflection in mirror. "Time to shop!" She happily shouted as changed into black colored crop top with chelsea gray colored short skirt which showed her half of thighs.

She added a matching chelsea gray colored long blazer on top because she couldn't know when the rain would come. She wore a black bucket hat which contained rings at the front while it was styled with a zip. Mia liked to wear sunglasses a lot.

So she put on the browline sunglasses as checked the cards to make sure she got enough money to shop. Then she walked down to the living room with the sunglasses on. The villa was silent, both Camilla and Theo were still at their companies.

(Outfit and accessories are on the top)

"It's boring.."

Mia sighed.

She wanted to do some works. Mia had told her mother and father that she wanted to get a job but both of them said her back that she already had two companies and they were Camilla and Theo's companies.

Mia explained that she wanted to work, not staying at home every second. But her dear father, Theo spoke that Mia Grace was born to spend the money they made. It was when Mia finally gave up trying to talk with her parents about a job.

They would not let her do anything. She was a soft feather which was born to be protected at all cost, her parents looked at her like that. They saw her as a feather. Mia shook her head as she walked towards the entrance of the villa. There was no one around there.

She quickly wore black heels and walked out to the car. Her bodyguard was already outside of the car, waiting to open the car door for her. Mia smiled at him when he opened the car door. "Today we are going to Q shopping mall" her bodyguard nodded.

"Yes, Miss"

Then the car drove off from the villa. Mia leaned on the car window with lazy eyes. She felt like something was going to happen. Just something was telling her like that. 'Am I getting super powers?' Mia laughed at her stupid thought. Even though she suddenly laughed out loud, her bodyguard didn't say nor ask anything.

After some minutes later, they finally arrived to the mall. "I will call you when I finish!" Mia grinned at her bodyguard as the bodyguard only nodded back. Mia went out of the car and walked into the mall without caring others stares. She confidently walked up on escalator.

'Will that be ok if I only give watch as a present only?' Mia was figuring out how much she should buy for Dean Silas. As she arrived to the second floor, she started to find a good watch shop. Her eyes explored every shops on the second floor. 'Found it!' she walked into a watch shop.

"Welcome, Miss. How can I help you?" A young woman asked politely with a smile. "I am finding a perfect watch for a man. It is for his birthday" Mia replied with a smile. The young woman nodded as she showed the way to the place where many watches were kept in glass box.

"This brand is Corum. It is from Switzerland. This is very simple and yet famous among actors. I would like to recommend this watch" the woman explained as she showed the watch. Mia's eyes sparkled at the sight of the simple watch.

The watch truly looked simple but you could tell that it's very expensive. 'Let me see, would this look good on Dean Silas?' she thought deeply as the woman waited patiently with a smile. "This one is good and eye catching. How much?" Mia asked with a small smile.

"It is 23000 dollars, Miss"

Mia fell into silence.

'So freaking expensive. How am I suppose to explain my parents if they found out that I spent too much money just on a single watch' Mia pressed her lips tightly. She put down the watch back. "Umm is there any watch around 7000 dollars?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes, Miss. There is a Corum watch which worths 6750 dollars" Mia smiled. "Can you please show me that?" A young woman nodded as she put out a black box. She opened the box and showed it to Mia. The watch was designed well as the black color was beautiful.

Mia was blinded by the shining black colored watch. "This is so beautiful" the young woman nodded with a smile in agreement. Mia thought for awhile. "I like this one. I will take this one. I only want this color by the way" a big grin appeared on the young woman's face.

"Yes, Miss! Your boyfriend will like this one for sure" The young woman happily grinned as she went to the counter with a box in her hands. Mia furrowed her brows in confusion. "It is not for my boyfriend.." she spoke but the woman was not in front of her anymore.

"Umm that is for my friend's birthday actually" Mia explained as she gave the black card to the young woman. The woman eyes widened, "Omg, I am so sorry! I didn't know that. Please forgive me, Miss!" the woman apologized with panics and worries.

"No no it is ok"

The woman finally grinned in relief when Mia spoke with a smile. She swiped the black card. "Would you like me to prepare this watch with flowers and ribbons?" Mia nodded. "Yes, I would like to" the woman nodded and gave the card back to Mia.

Then the woman left the counter to prepare the box and flowers. Mia was left alone at the couch with a glass of juice. There were other employees in the shop but they were also busy showing customers watches.

After ten minutes, the woman came out of the room with a bag and box in her hands. "We arranged the best as we can, Miss. I hope your friend will like" Mia grinned and thanked the woman then she walked out of the shop with bags.

She didn't bring her bodyguard with her so only she could carry all the bags. Mia stepped onto the escalator to buy some snacks and stuffs. Everyone noticed the young woman in long blazer with black bucket. It was Mia who didn't notice others.

"Omg! I know him!!"

Suddenly a shout made Mia turned her head to the direction where the girl who shouted, was pointing. She furrowed her brows as turned her attention back to clothes. "Why is he here?!" Mia mumbled furiously. 'I swear, this is not the novel I know anymore'

Mia glanced at the man who was walking to her with a playful smirk. "No no no. I don't want to see you" Mia mumbled and walked away from the clothes shop with quick steps so that the man could not follow her. She didn't even look back at the man.

"Mia! Where do you think you are going?" The raspy voice stopped Mia from walking. The man didn't shout nor raised his voice but Mia could hear him. She sighed loudly in annoyance. She turned back and faced the man with annoyance.

"Oh hello, Mister Escort Greyson!"

•••••••••••••••
<This is the watch by the way>

(I'm so sorry if there were mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 45
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
14.4K 1K 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...
2K 106 27
"You need to know that you are beautiful even now, and I don't care what your background is I just care about the moments we had shared together". Sh...
17.1K 500 30
• What if you got into a book and woke up as a character in that book? • Well... this is the story of a girl who has a depressing life getting a sec...