Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

12.Eleventh hour

6.7K 276 36
By beautytaekoo

"Every story has an ending but in life, every ending is a new beginning"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Jk's part: Present
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

If this was truly a game,I could probably just load up again, I guess I gotta Deal with this, deal with this Real world It'd be better actually, if this was really a game.Because It pains me. Jungkook thought, when he woke up in the morning, he will finally be freed from the cruel game his life played with him.

Today Han came to jungkook's house, preparing and planning everything for tomorrow's life changing task. 19 years of hardwork was gonna pay off.

Jackson and his gang, riot starters were there too. They gonna help Jungkook in his plan. When the day Jackson came to javelin house, they were here for plan related discussion only. The firing they did was to check how much raven and his team are on alert of enemies, coz they can't take risk.                                  

Wendigo who is sitting in Busan, is oblivious to all this, he trusts Han too much. When jungkook was 12 and joined the Javelin gang for basic training, the demon was told that kook lost his memories due that incident and trauma, which he blindly believed coz the raventte never let him doubt it.

"Yeonjun and Hobi, u both will be handling the CCTVs around Javelin mansion, u need to hack everything and show them only what we want to" han started the convo to which yeon and hobi nodded in unison.                                     

"We have already practiced it few times uncle, and that psycho didn't even knew a single thing" hobi replied winking "afterall I am the best hacker in south korea" he flipped his imaginary hair while proudly nodding.

"Aren't u too much hoseokie hyung" yeonie made disgusted face teasing hobi.

"Shut up u bitch, always butting in my buisiness" hobi teased back.                   

"But u need me, don't u" yeon retorted making all laugh at these bratty two kids.

"Stop u two, my stomach hurts" jackson who was laughing hard commented.     

"All of u shut ur mouths and focus on for what we are here" Jungkook warned.

The trio made a zipping their mouths sign and started listening to the convo again.                                                       

"Namjoon, u are the only best here about handling paperwork, so each and every evidence we got will be ur responsibility to keep it safe" han resumed the convo

"Don't worry, I am already almost prepared, u can leave this to me" joon answered with his dimple smile.

"By the way Jungkook did u planned how we gonna enter in the house?" the elder of all asked.                                                 

"Yes uncle, everything is planned, let me explain it to u" and he started explaining "If we sneak inside then it will be risky for us, so we are gonna directly enter into the house from the main entrance" he continued.

"But kook, how?" yoongi asked who was sitting silent until now.                             

"So here u go, as tomorrow is the biggest day for Wendigo, becoz he is gonna do a drug deal with the biggest mafia of Thailand...and for that, me and uncle han are already invited, as the next leader I need to attend it, it will be his first deal which will be this huge and the last too" kook chuckled smirking.                            

"he is planning to expand his business as much as he can, and it will be the perfect time for us to record everything as video and audio what they are gonna talk and the most perfect and strong evidence we will have against him".....                      

"Then as soon as the meeting ends yoongi hyung u and hobi hyung can barge in the building along with Jackson and team, while yeonjun will keep monitoring the CCTVs....and yi-jung hyung will be with yeon to help" the raventte finished talking.

"And that's when police will arrive there too" han added.                         

"Jungkook-ah have u told yi-jung to keep eye on wendigo's every move? And also update everything to u?" he asked averting his gaze to the raven.                    

"I already did, he is continuosly updating me" the ravantte answered.           

"Namjoon u will enter with the cops along with all the evidence we have collected till now" han informed the man with dimples. "As u say my lord" joon replied chuckling.

"Yeonie u will make the clips viral everywhere on social media and make sure to edit out all of our members...only wendigo and his men should be there...also make one file of all the clips and bring that in after cops enter" jungkook let out the words.                         

"It will be an honour for me hyung" yeon replied dramatically bowing. "Now I think everything is settled....I hope tomorrow will come faster" raven sighed.

Han patted the raventtes back and gave him a look of assurance while sqeezing his hand "Son, be positive, we will win for sure".                                                      

"Yes uncle I am sure" raven smiled showing his bunny teeth but still he was nervous from inside.

All of them got dismissed by Jk and went to take rest, tho no one was going to sleep properly...afterall the day they waited for years was coming close.

Han is staying in jungkook's house for today, coz anyway they are going to head to Busan together. They were able to easily do the meeting becz they sent all the wendigo's men to do some task far from the house.                                          

And about Atlanta...she is already a shameless bitch who only loves money, and that's what kook did, he gave her pretty much money to shut the filthy mouth and stay away from all these if she don't wanna end up in jail.

Han went into his room along with jungkook, they locked the door and video called certain someone, who being hyun joo but this time hae jin will be with her too.                                                               

They told them what they discussed few minutes ago. Hae jin was scared for his son but he agreed in the end. And after some talk they bid goodbye.

Next, han dialed a particular number, which made raven's expression change to shock coz how will it not...he will be seeing his pretty and uncle min after years.                                                          

The video call was picked up by Kim's, both were together but oblivious to the fact that their non-biological son will be there too.                                                  

"Ohh my god han, u called after so many days...we missed u" Min ho replied chuckling and ji hyun smiled.

"How is everything going on?" ji hyun asked becoming kinda serious, wherein jungkook's face was completely wet till now, the tears weren't stopping and their voices not helping at all.

"Everything is going smooth ji hyun...and tomorrow is the day we will be executing our mission" han smiled "but there is someone sitting beside me, I want u two to meet" he moved the camera towards crying raventte who sobbed more finally making eye contact.                   

"Koo...kie" ji hyun gasped and min ho was really shocked to utter a word "Pretty....Uncle min" the raventte cried hard making the couple sob too.

"We are sorry son, we left u" ji-hyun cried harder caressing the screen with her thumb "No...don't say that, I was never angry on u neither mom and dad are" raven haired replied wiping his tears "don't cry please" he added.

"They...they know?" min ho asked.        

"Yes they do" jungkook added smiling.

"Ohh my u still look like a bunny when u smile" ji-hyun commented smiling and wiping tears, same goes for min ho.

"And u still look beautiful as always...u never aged I see" the raventte chuckled.

"Aish u brat...I have become old now" the lady replied. "Am I not handsome son? this is unfair" min ho crossed his arms sulking.                                                         

"No no...ur still handsome and young uncle min...more handsome than me" raventte spoke in between his laughs.

"Liar...I accept that I am still handsome but u have become more handsome than me...no lies detected" min ho smiled letting out the last sentence.               

"When are u coming back?" jungkook questioned.

"

The demon will enter the jail and we will land in korea" ji hyun replied winking "About our company as u must have already read we shifted everything there...tho our small branch will still be in US but main business will be in Korea...our house got already built too and it's pretty near from Jeon's mansion" min ho added.

"That's great...by the way aunt and uncle, mom told me to inform u that u will directly go to Jeon's mansion from airport, no buts and all...a car will be there to pick u up, just send me the timings" raventte warned cutely.           

"And it's mom's final words so u better know u can't deny her" he chuckled.                                                   
"

We know son" the couple said in unison.

"I will be finally meeting my family min" ji hyun smiled with teary eyes. They talked for a while laughing and bickering...none of them dared to ask how were they all these years, coz both knew the answer very well, there was no point to remember the not so good memories. And Han already left the room letting the fam talk.

Night approaced the silent house after few hours...Jungkook was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling.                                                              

I am so happy that I talked to my other family after years...they still look young and gorgeous, I can't wait to finally meet them...but I am also nervous for tomorrow I hope everything goes well. He sighed.    

My tae would have been this good looking too if he was alive. And suddenly his thought of tae reminded him of the certain mullet haired again. He was not able to see him for days now, though yugyeom was still protecting him but today it was day off for him too.                                         
W

hat must be Kim doing now?...I didn't got to listen anything about him today...it feels like I am missing him...but no worries I will come to u Kim Vante....soon. And with the thought of his Vantae he drifted off to sleep.

___________________________________________

Will tae accept jungkook? A mafia to be particualr as his lover or not?
___________________________________________
A/N:

I hope the ans to last chapter's questions are clear now😂...let's see what happens tomorrow🤫😉...I will update soon. Take care be happy and healthy fam B-Bye💜💜💜💜

This looks so unreal but it's real...boyfie jk and his baby tae😂😂😂...I love it
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 32.6K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
1.1M 24.2K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
1.8M 93.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
388K 13.1K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...