A New York City Dream ~ Eliza...

By grw255nyc

Y/N is just a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. One day she esc... More

Parks and Strangers
Nicknames & Hobbies
Texts & Obsessions
Secrets & Escapes
City Lights & Subways
Students & Sisters
Air Matressess & Iron Man
Waffles & Dancing
Breaks & Sweatshirts
Music & Groceries
Dancing & Chicken
Math & Spam Messages
Cleaning & Shopping Bags
Vessel Views & Subway Talks
Gym & Jim
Poetry & Picnics
Teasing & Selfies
Fights & Rumors
Morning Snuggles & Rooftops
Confessions & Kisses
Morning Kisses & Conversation
Boats & Bikes
Plans & Rules
Outfits & Hips
Confidence & The Interview
Dinner Plans & Moodiness
Laundry & Insecurities
Grinding & Drinks
Playlists & Breaking the Rules
Turtles & Lists
Emotions & Solutions
Comfort Show & Hickeys
Avengers & Chocolate Cake
Buttons & Tongues
Fingers & Strawberries
Adoration & Showering
Magical Fingers & Realizations
Love & Roof Fun
Flight & FaceTime
Tattoos & Chaos
Flowers & Tension
Wrists & Dimples
Mom & Little Italy
Presents & Promises
Apartments & Movie Marathons
Mood Swings & Massages
Articles & Fallon
TSA & Flight Naps
Exploration & Bath Time
Recap & Soulmates
Stonghenge & Dinner
Fight & Flight
Home & Reassurance
Week 1: Soho & Shopping
Week 2: Transitions & Movie Night
Week 3: Museum & Memories
Week 4: Olsens & Approval
Week 5: Tattoos & Packing
Dreams & Reality
Author's Note

Hangovers & Serenading

22.1K 658 292
By grw255nyc

Y/N POV
After we take our shots conversation flows freely for a while, my buzz keeping a small grin on my face. Lizzie is currently kissing my neck and it feels amazing.

"Elizabeth Olsen!" Ashley shouts which makes Lizzie jump back like a scolded puppy.

"What the fuck." Lizzie slurs. Oh, poor baby, she's going to have a rough morning.

Scarlett laughs, "Although slightly disturbing, you two are really cute." she compliments.

"I'm going, to be honest, I'm very intoxicated. I wouldn't be this bold sober." I giggle. Lizzie is eyeing me again and I quirk an eyebrow at her. She leans over and bites my jaw near my ear randomly. "Okay ouch, what the fuck was that for" I question

"Mine." She states like that's an acceptable answer.

"Wild Lizzie returns y'all." MK remarks and we all laugh. Lizzie's eyes are lidded and dark and she looks very attractive. I bit my lip and let my eyes linger up and down her body.

"Okay, no more shots for those two." Ashley teases. "Someone needs to separate them before they get a room"

"That's actually a great idea" Lizzie slurs out and I smirk at her.

"Please come dance with me one more time?" I ask.

"Hell yeah," She says and jumps up fixing her dress and dragging me back to the dance floor. Kiss Kiss starts playing and we both grin, clearly recognizing the song. Our bodies come together naturally bumping and grinding messily but we are having way too much fun to care. We keep sneaking kisses in here and there before the other girls join us dancing around and with us. I start singing the song into Lizzie's ear and she giggles. The song transitions to Please Don't Stop the Music and we all start jumping around together. Lizzie finds her way in front of me and I pull her back into me for some mild grinding trying to keep self-control. At the lyrics: Now we're rocking on the dance floor acting naughty...hand in hand chest to chest, face to face, I sing to Lizzie and pull her into my chest before continuing our playful bouncing around. The rest of the song is pretty playful and we make our way back to our stuff to get ready to head out. Lizzie and I are far too intoxicated for this shit.

We give Scarlett hugs and make sure she gets into the right car before the twins usher us into the car that they called for us. I notice some flashes but don't think anything of it. I'm way too focused on Lizzie for anything else. The twins give us hugs and cheek kisses and make us promise to text when we get home safe. MK tells us to behave and I smirk. Never. The car ride home is pretty tame, just some light thigh groping. We stumble out of the car and up to my apartment.

"Baby can you unzip me please?" Lizzie requests. I unzip her dress and kiss her shoulder blades before turning to get into pj's. We both get into comfy clothes in front of each other not even thinking about it even though that's never happened. We slump into bed and cuddle into a mess of limbs. We both pass out mumbling goodnights before letting the exhaustion from all the dancing take over.

~The Next Morning~

I wake up to a phone buzzing consistently and groan.

"Answer that damn thing before I break it" I mumble. The buzzing stops so I fall back asleep. When I wake up later I smell the sweet smell of pancakes and praise the lord for Elizabeth Fucking Olsen. I roll out of bed and walk into the kitchen to hug Lizzie from behind. I slip my arms around her tummy and pull her into me. "Good morning" I grumble out.

"Shhhh, loud" She responds rubbing her temple. I let my hands roam to her hips and notice something.

"Are you not wearing any pants?" I question

"Mmm, nope didn't feel like it." She replies and I have to force myself to not disintegrate.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need you to put some on" I tease. She rolls her eyes and cringes.

"I fucking hate hangovers." She sighs, leaning back into me.

"Same babe." I agree, She continues making some pancakes and stacks them up. We both plate a couple and I douse mine in maple syrup. I moan at how good they are and Lizzie smirks at me. "Shut up," I say with my mouth full. Once we clean up we slump back into bed to cuddle but then I remember the phone from earlier.

"Who was calling earlier?" I ask and Lizzie tenses.

"Uh, my publicist. We may have gotten some pictures taken last night. They weren't that bad. Headlines about a girl's night out. Thankfully no comments about our activities inside the club. Now please, and I say this is the kindest way I can right now, shut the fuck up my head hurts." I laugh softly.

"Of course, babe. Naptime."

For the rest of the day, we stay in bed cuddling and napping on and off. It was nice and all the skin on skin contact due to the lack of Lizzie's pants was really nice too. Once we are feeling a little better we start chatting about Sorry for Your Loss. They are going to start filming in the Fall when school starts. She's been working on producer stuff that I mildly understand. I play with her hands as she explains the process of things and how much she loves the project. I kiss each of her knuckles and rest her palm on my cheek before I notice she stopped talking. I look up into her eyes and notice a soft smile on her lips.

"What?" I question softly.

"You're beautiful." She states simply. "And adorable and I just. I'm glad I'm here with you." She explains, her eyes sparkling.

"I'm glad I'm with you too," I state. I love that we have our own little saying because it reassures me that whatever this is is mutual. I briefly think about asking her officially to be my girlfriend, but shake it away. It's too soon. I've known her for two weeks. I know I want her, but I think I'm going to leave it up to her since she was about to be a wife not too long ago. This is her first relationship after such a serious commitment and I don't want to rush it.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Lizzie asks.

I shrug, "Anything you want, Angel." That earns me a sweet peck on the lips and I smile.

"I want to go on an adventure" She states.

"Okay, how about we explore Central Park?" I ask seeing what she thinks.

"Can we go to strawberry fields?" She asks sweetly

"Hell yes, we can." I agree, "I love the Beatles."

"Play me a song." She randomly demands.

"Uh, how about no?" I respond.

"Please?" She pouts, turning on the puppy dog eyes. Ugh, I can feel myself breaking. I sigh and get up grabbing one of my guitars. I tune it up and smile at Lizzie sitting up straight bouncing slightly in excitement. What a puppy. I hum random tunes before settling on a song. I start playing Simply the Best, from Schitt's Creek. It isn't perfect, my nerves making the fingerpicking messy but I start humming along. (Play video, I added the video here too since it wasn't showing up on the mobile banner)

"Sing too?" She tilts her head, pushing further. I sigh, I can't deny her anything.

I sing along with the song, avoiding looking at Lizzie afraid to mess up. I sing the words honestly, meaning them fully. I focus on my fingers moving to the right spots and get into it more, realizing I'm falling so hard so fast for her. It's scary because I don't know if she's feeling the same way. I know she has feelings for me, but not how deep they run. I finish off the song, a soft blush filling my cheeks. I clear my throat and shift awkwardly at the silence. I feel the guitar being moved away from me and I look up into Lizzie's sparkling eyes. She settles onto my lap and gives me a passionate but soft kiss and the amount of love that fills my chest makes me gasp. She pulls away slowly and locks eyes with mine.

"I loved it. You are amazing Y/N" She sighs into my mouth, resting her forehead on mine.

"I'm glad you liked it" I state calmly.

"I loved it, princess." She corrects me. "You're better than all the rest. I'm stuck on your heart. Those are some of my favorite lyrics." She explains.

"The song is very pretty. Tina Turner is a genius." I reply.

"I'm stuck on your heart Y/N" She whispers shakily. I take a quick breath and give her a soft kiss.

"You, Elizabeth, are simply the best," I whisper back. The weight of her words and mine hangs on my shoulders as she snuggles her face into my neck hugging me tightly. I'm in love with this woman, and I can't deny it anymore.

______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Oop there it is. Hope you enjoy it!

All editing complaints can be sent to Grammarly :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.6K 45
whatever the title says. i'm sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. [ request open + slow updates ]
373K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...
30.1K 2K 14
Right after Wanda destroys Mount Wundagore, she is transported to another universe where superheroes don't exist, rendering her powerless and making...
871K 24.3K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...