๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ - imagines, f.w

By -SKATA

! ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ ยป ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐…๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ; finn wolfhard x female reader started: tuesday 23rd of febr... More

โžž ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
requests !!
requests!
1. daisy field | wolfhard
2. valentines | wolfhard
3. fanmio | wolfhard
4. him | wolfhard
5. imagine | wolfhard
6. bloated | wolfhard
7. craving | wolfhard
8. teenage dirtbag | wolfhard
9. power outage | wolfhard
10. dumbass | wolfhard
11. fanmio [ii] | wolfhard
12. period | wolfhard
13. future shock | wolfhard
13. beans | wolfhard
14. christian minecraft server | wolfhard
15. loverman | wolfhard
16. amazing prom night | wolfhard
17. prank | wolfhard
18. camping | wolfhard
19. tired | wolfhard
20. sock | wolfhard
21. marry you | wolfhard
22. yellow | wolfhard
23. mustache | wolfhard
24. memories | wolfhard
25. marry me enya | wolfhard
26. my world | wolfhard
29. off-days | wolfhard
30. for now | wolfhard
31. curls | wolfhard
32. spanish class | wolfhard
33. anxious | wolfhard
34. hot chocolate | wolfhard
1. that dorky smile | tozier
2. fuck it | tozier
3. troublemaker | tozier
1. you tease! | wheeler
2. eleven | wheeler
3. hawkins | wheeler
4. school projects | wheeler
1. night terrors | pavlikovsky
2. bathroom break | pavlikovsky
3. relationships | pavlikovsky
4. lada | pavlikovsky
5. runaway | pavlikovsky
6. overdose | pavlikovsky
7. book report | pavlikovsky
2. official | fairchild
3. first time | fairchild
4. fairchild estate | fairchild
5. childhood friend | fairchild
6. blasting | fairchild
1. slumber party | tyler
2. insecurities | tyler
1. hatred | spengler

1. sigh | fairchild

2K 28 100
By -SKATA

🎵:  high enough // k.flay ( i recommend listening while reading!)
__________________________

- smut warning -

___________________________

i let out a small, breathy sigh. sat at my desk, i sort through a never-ending amount of pages, and papers.

i glance down at me knees, looking at my skirt, which was way, way, way to short for uniform.

mr. fairchild, my boss. - he chooses the uniforms we wear at work, and we can't do anything about it. it's a high class,
- high paid - business. no one has the balls to confront our boss about wearing short skirts, considering
mr. fairchild drops us like flys.

i've been working for
fairchild tm' for a few months, but unlike the other woman who work here, me and mr. fairchild have a special relationship.

secretly dating, in fact.

the young, handsome young man made me promise not to say a single word about a relationship, and he doesn't let me call him his real name.

miles.

considering i'm obviously one of mr. fairchilds favorite staff members, i get my own office.

i slightly move my legs, causing friction in between my thighs. a small smirk grows between my lips, when i forget about the feeling.

i sit back down neatly, and grab another pile of papers, causing another sigh to escape my lips.

suddenly, i hear a familiar voice ring on my caller'.

"mrs. y/l/n, mr. fairchild would like to meet you in his office."

it's mrs. veaga, the secretary. she controls the roaster, making the call of when people have work.

mr. fairchild, chooses my days to work. which mrs. veaga can't stand.

"i'll be right up." i speak, pressing the button on the device which was printed with the letters 'R E P L I E R' yet, it's been used by many, and all that's left is
'R P l R"

i sit up of the chair, and make my way out of my office.

i stumble into the elevator, and press the number  '14' considering fairchild's office is on the fourteenth floor.

i looked down at my watch, reading the time off seven:thirty pm, miles is probably looking for coffee, or some sort of alcoholic drink.

i walk out the elevator, after i hear the 'bing!' sound.

i start walking towards the big, wooden doors which left themselves at the end of the hallway.

"shit" i mutter, realizing mr. fairchild was looking for my work today, and he called me previously this morning.

"okay princess, i need the papers. bring me your pages at twenty five past seven, angel. otherwise, i'll be disappointed. you hear me? goodgirl."

i quickly run back into the elevator, pressing floor eight as fast as i can.
but to my luck, i pressed floor one - and it got stuck.

fuck that shit.

i waited impatiently in the empty elevator, waiting for it to make it to the bottom floor.

staring at my watch, i looked at the time.

7:34pm.

finally, it got to the first floor - just for a load of strangers to walk in.

about five men, maybe two or three woman.

i escape the elevator, considering i will definitely be waiting a while.

i walk into the lobby, and head over to the elevator. i push the button multiple times, confused on why it's not opening.

"oh, lady. it's locked." a cleaner mentioned, walking passed me.

i let out a annoyed grunt, watching as the other elevator door closed.

i had no other choice, other than running up the lot of stairs.

it won't take to long, right?

without a second to think, i started running towards the stairwell and up the steps.

stomping on each piece of wood my feet met, i got tired of the clanking.

7:37 pm.

reaching the fifth floor, i was already out of breath.

i kept going, running up the long and tiring stairs.

sixth floor.

seventh.

eight!

i've made it to my level of the building, and i rushed into my office.

nearly breaking open the door, i rooted through my endless amount of paper, letters, envelopes, and much more.

"where the fuck is it!" i yell, unknowingly screaming with anger and frustration.

i rush over to my bag, looking for the booklet of worken-on paper.

i couldn't find this stupid paper.

7:40pm.

i pushed and turned all the important work, knowing i'll be kicking myself in the ass for doing so.

when i find it.

'may eight, mr. fairchild.'

i run out the door, forgetting a pencil.

- which i run back and get, obviously.

i run over to the elevator, which was still in use.

"fuck!!" i scream loudly, pouring the frustration out of my body.

i start running up the stairway again, maybe tripping once or twice.

i make it to the tenth floor, when i realize that level is closed, and i couldn't go any higher on that floor.

"you ugly piece of shit!" i shout, throwing my papers at the locked gate.

shocked and my movements, i quickly pick up the ruffled paper.

trying to gather them all, to put them in the right order - i feel anger growing in myself, annoyed that i just jumbled all my pages.

"fuck it!" i exclaim, just gathering the paper up and running back down the stairs.

i wait anxiously outside the elevator, waiting for it to stop.

7:49pm.

after what seems like forever, the elevator stopped - at the second floor.

i press the button, and wait for the machine to pull up to the ninth floor.

hearing that local 'bing!' sound, i quickly enter and press the button to the fourteenth floor.

finally, i make it to mr. fairchilds level.

with a smile, i start walking towards the door.

7:51pm.

walking in, i see the curly-head standing, staring out his big glass windows.

"your late." he mumbles, his raspy voice sharp and sturn.

"i-"

"- save your excuses, y/n. you've disappointed me."

i've never heard such tone of his voice, and it frightened me.

my clumsy self, tries to make my way over to his desk, when i drop my pen and booklet on the floor behind me.

i silently curse myself out, bending down to pick up my belongings.

how stupid was i, to obliviously bend down infront of him.

turning around, i saw him, staring right at me.

"such a clumsy disappointment." he whispers loudly, just enough for me to hear.

the lanky man slithers from behind his table, and over to me.

we meet eye to eye, and i stare into those ridiculously gorgeous eyes.

"since you've been such a bad girl, i will have to punish you. do you hear me?"

the words sent shivers down my spine, and i just shook my head and gulped.

"- but i cant punish my little disappointment here? can i? i suppose we will have to do something small for now, i'll finish her off this evening, eh?"
mr. fairchild spoke sturnly, his words coming out clear as glass.

i just nodded my head, as i watched him go over and sit at his chair.

he brought a finger up, and bent it twice as a sign for me to follow him.

i walked behind his table, which was blocked from the front.

i saw all his drawers, and the small area to put your feet.

from being in front of fairchilds desk, all you can see is the gray colored wood spread across, it led straight to the ground, and you couldn't see anything.

"get down."

following what he said, i bent down underneath his desk, and sat in the little opening where his chair normally sits.

"suck me off, you disappointment."

i pull down his black pants, and i meet his member straight away.

no underwear.

i grab the, what seems to be - ten inch? twelve?

holding his length in between my hands, i start kitty-licking the tip, when i feel mr. fairchilds cold hands wrap themselves around my head, and push my head down his member.

he pushed my mouth around him
whole, although i only fit about seven inches. i felt guilty fot him hitting the back of my throat, although he wasn't even full in.

he grabbed my head in his hands, and started bobbing me up and down his shaft.

i watched as the man brought his head back, letting out a shaky moan.

"d- do it yourself, bitch. i shouldn't have to h- help you." he mumbled between moans, when i started bobbing up and down him.

he brought his head back up, and looked down at me.

i obviously wasn't making him feel good myself, considering he didn't show it.

he smirked at me, before bringing his head back up.

he seemed to be at something on his desk, before he looked back down at me.

i pulled away from him, not being able to bare the tears running down my cheeks.

he rolled his chair back, his length springing up towards his stomach.

"i'll finish you this evening, my dear disappointment."

i quickly left work, scared of what will happen next.

••••

i lay down on mine and miles' bed, although our relationship was a secret, we still shared a house.

i was confused, anxious about where the man was - considering he wasn't back at his normal time, nine:thirty.

i was wearing a light shirt, over my casual lingerie.

a sigh leaving my lips, i waited for him to come home.

i lay tired, and i let my head fall back onto our bed.

soon after, i dozed to sleep.

••••

i wake up, startled as i feel deep, and powerful poundings reach in and out of my bare pussy.

i could tell that i was naked, by my boobs bouncing up and down each pound.

a whimper left my mouth, while
i wiggled my arms, to figure i was locked to the bed.

i was wearing a eye-mask, ofcorse he put me in an eye-mask.

"ooh! the disappointment is awake! did someone feel daddy absolutely destroying her, tight little pussy?" miles asked, his cold fingers wrapped around my hips.

i let out a shaky, breathy moan, feeling him slide a cold finger across my body, while he still bounced in and out of me.

"i- i- i am not a d- disappointment." i moan, trying to stand up for myself.

"oh really?" he spoke back, putting himself in deeper, hitting spots i never knew existed.

"say sorry." he demands, still going into me.

i ignored him, actually unable to speak with this un-dieng pleasure.

i felt himself go into my harder.

"i said say sorry, you whore!" he yelled, sure that our neighbors will hear.

"s- s- s- soaughjs"

just as i was about to speak, i felt something else slide in my cunt, my heart skipped a beat, feeling another dick slither in.

but no, this was no dick.

he had used a dildo, the extra long length he used when he's mad.

he moved the thing in and out of me, just as he moved.

several moans left my mouth, when i felt a coil grow in my stomach.

"m- m- miles-"

"i know, wait a minute, slut." he grunted, still going in and out of me.

just a few seconds later, i felt the coil start to break.

"miles!"

"wait!! three.." he yelled, thrusts becoming sloppier, whole he was twitching each second.

"two.."

"one!"

with that, we came together.

our white liquids mixing together, as we both let out long, breathy, sighs.

i felt him flop down beside me, catching his breath.

silence spread, until i couldn't help it.

"untie me." i tell him, between breaths.

"oh, yeah."

the boy unlocked my legs first, then he went to my hands.

i immediately took of the blindfold, and the first thing i met was the wet stain on our white bed, and the white goo which was dripping from my pussy.

"and slut,

you are not, aloud, to call me, miles!"

________________________

word count :: 2115

requested by : @finnisbubbas

hey besties, sorry for being inactive i lowkey hate myself for it-
today i saw this fine ass boy playing basketball who seemed to be atleast five years older than me, and although i was outside with my toxic friends (ikkk) i was like, "guys let take a picture" so i could get a picture of the dude, and we stood their and took a picture of him, but i spoke loudly without realizing and he noticed we were faking and he stood and took a picture of us and i was lowkey yk freaked but i guess i was taking a picture of him so

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! โžซ read in ~๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„! โžซ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...
255K 7K 58
**I WAS LIKE 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS PLS* Pixieass: hello wanna join my cult? Pixieass:....me swamp cult? Froggy: hell no. In which you just wanted to m...
22.1K 155 100
Just some FW imagines and prefs๐Ÿคโœจ started: 6.13.21 ended: 10.15.22
53.9K 1.2K 32
'๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ' - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ...