6. blasting | fairchild

+ warning !

" miles, me and flora are going down to the stables. kate will be back soon enough" mrs. grose screeched from downstairs,
unsurprised from the lack of response from miles.

(Y/N) had been staying over, considering her parents have gone on a work trip for a month and she refused to leave with them, they reluctantly let her sleep at her boyfriend, miles' house. they didn't trust them both together at all, but kate promised them she'd keep an eye.

kate had left to go into town for a few hours, and (Y/N) and miles were listening to cds in the boys bedroom.

loud rock music could be heard from the bottom of the hallway, leading to miles' bedroom where (Y/N) could be found straddled in his lap. their lips conjoined as their made out, miles' hands clasped to her clothed ass as she slowly began to grind on him.
her hips moved lowly, as she felt the friction between her thighs. she unmeaningly arched her back, feeling herself become wetter by the minute. she felt him beneath her, as his bony fingers gripped to her hips and flipped her underneath him.

they made eye contact, and she nodded for consent.
his fingers fiddled with her t-shirt, while he began sucking on her neck. purple-ish blue marks formed across the area, he stared harshly sucking and biting her skin, leading her head to lean backwards. he travelled back up towards her lips, where they started to kiss again. they have never been so connected, and the butterflies in her stomach made her aware that whatever was happening was right.

he haltingly started kissing her down to her stomach, were he gently removed his t-shirt, which was over-sized on the girl.
he sucked on her stomach, adoring her curves as he moved. his hands slipped up her body, moulding onto her breasts. a gasp escaped her parted mouth, as he fiddled with her hardened nipples.

he moved down her body, already starting to unzip her shorts. he pulled off the worn denim from her legs, no underwear.
he couldn't say much, he wasn't wearing any either. " you were expecting this? " he pondered aloud, where she bucked her hips in need and desire. a mischievous smirk formed across miles' cheeks, leading him to pull down his own pants. (Y/N) watched as his dick immediately flipped up onto his stomach, causing her to close her legs.

she watched his pale fingers wrap around his veiny, long erection. he gradually jerked himself off, his eyes squinting shut at that desired feeling, he slowly crawled up towards her, leaning down to peck her on the lips. she gasped, has he shoved himself in whole, leaving her speechless. he began thrusting into her, listening to her gasps. their skin clapped, blushing her skin a reddish colour, sounding as if they joined the beat of the music. her legs squeezed around him, as she scratches his shoulders. her legs started to shake, as her back arched. as his hands gripped on her waist, he glanced towards her. already sweating and falling apart beneath him.

he thrusted into her at rapid spread, her walls clenching around him. it hadn't been long, but she felt something forming in her stomach. she began to moan at his thrusts, making miles feel something too. "so sensitive" he mumbled, admiring her gorgeous body.

she glared at his dark curls bouncing as he moved, his skinny body all focused on her. all hers.
he watched her breasts move as he did, all this sweat, and all these moans because of him. all his.

" i'm sssssquirt- " she began, unable to finish her sentence.
miles grunted with the pleasure, his hands moulded into her skin.
their breaths were heavy, and he cherished every moment while
they had together.

" be a good girl and squirt again for me, i know you can " he muttered just loud enough for her to hear, a whiny moan leaving her lips in response. he felt so powerful fucking her, she was his, and he'd kill anyone who'd try to change that. she squirted seconds later, making him thrust harder and faster. she started screaming his name, she was louder than the music and they were lucky if no one had heard.

" i'm going to- '' she whined deafeningly, unsure how she got so lucky to have him
" no, not yet. '' he announced, feeling himself growing closer.

she started begging, her lips parted so far and her hair wet from sweat.
the pain and pleasure she was feeling caused her to cry, " pleaseee miles, pleaseee ''
her moans echoed throughout the room, filling miles' ears with ever-sounding delight.

he unknowingly bite his lip, his thrusts growing sloppier. his head tilted back, he needed this feeling.
he knew from this moment on that he was never gonna let kate hide (Y/N) away at night, he was so fed
up of wanking at four-am while imagining her bouncing on-top of him, because this was better than imagining,
this was real.

" now! " he demanded empathicly, both of their warm liquids mixing together as they shared an orgasm.
he gathered some of the white mixture onto his fingers, slipping them into his mouth before falling down beside her.
they were both worn out and sweaty, trying to catch their breath.

he glanced at her, " you were so good, my love. '' he whispered, before pecking her on the forehead.
" how about i run us a bath ? " he proposed, leading her to nod slowly.
she rested her tired eyes, the music still blasting in the background.

- i'm so sorry
i wrote this half asleep and it's unedited, that's why it's wrote so terribly 😭😭
943 words