6. bloated | wolfhard

i wake up, it's 11am. i turn around to soft snores, it's my boyfriend, finn.
"goodmorning baby" i whisper, i softly plant a kiss on his nose when his eyes open. "goodmorning angel" he spoke, his voice was raspy, like every other morning.

i slept at finns last night, our friends are going to the beach, and we said we'd join them. i get up and open finns curtains, his room is a mess. "dude do you clean your room?" i ask, he gives me a look. "y/n/n it's to early for you to be yelling at me about my room" he groans. i smile, running over and getting back into his bed. i put my head down on his pillow, that he was laying on. "it's 11 am, babe." i smile, closing my eyes. he kisses my cheek, "your so pretty." i giggle, when i feel something in my stomach. "i'll be right back, i need to go to the bathroom" i smile, so he won't be concerned.

i go in, and lock the door. i pull down my pants and realize i got my period. "shit." i whisper. thank god i was used to the wolfhards, i had a box of tampons in finns room.

i walk in, and start looking through drawers. "what's wrong babe?" he questions, "i got my period." i tell him. "you have, uh.. what's those things called? tampons. in my top drawer!" he says, coming over to me. he opens the drawer and gives me the box. he smiles at me, and i give him a small peck on the cheek. i head to the bathroom and clean myself up. i put on my bikini, and thrown on a pair of baggy ripped jeans and finns baggy shirt. i tie my hair up in a bun, and brush my teeth.

i walk back into finns room and see he's threw on his shorts and a shirt. he smiles at me, "your so handsome" i watch as his face grows red, "i'm gonna go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and then i'll be down for breakfast." he starts, "my mom probably already has food made" he chuckles, i love staying at the wolfhards, mary makes the best breakfasts!

i go downstairs and meet nick and mary, sitting at the couch. "good morning sweetie! i made you and finn pancakes! let me get them for you!" i smile, she's the best. mary leaves down two plates of pancakes with maple syrup. "orange or water?" she asks, "water please, and thankyou so much!" i smile, "ofcorse dear!" i start eating when finn comes down.

"pancakes! thanks mom" he says, sitting down on the stool next to me.
"your up late, poor y/n was down before you!" mary says, sitting back down on the couch. i take a sip of my drink, "they probably had a long night mom" nick smirked, and i choked a little on my water. finn clears his throat, and changes the subject.

"soo, uh me, y/n, jaeden, jack and the rest of the gang are going to the beach!" finn smiles, "oh that's nice!" mary adds.

i finish my breakfast, a little while after finn finishes his, and we go back upstairs. when i hear finn muttering to himself, "long night - huh, what if mom new how many girls he'd bring over when she's away? huh" i'd hear him whisper, he was sat on the side of his bed, as i gather stuff in a bag for the beach. "you okay?" i ask him. "who does nick think he is? we are way to young for that. i promised that i'd wait until i marry you." i go over and sit beside him, "it's nick, he's joking around. theres no need to worry! look, it's 12:30! we will get to the beach in a couple, and then we will be having a blast with all our friends! okay?" i reassure, connecting our lips.

"i got a text from jaeden, he's nearly here!" he smiles, "see!" i smile, putting on my converse and grabbing my bag. we head downstairs, and wait for jaeden to come.

a few minutes later a big, trailer, sort of thing pulls up. it's chosen?- driving, "cya mom!" finn says, walking out the door. "bye guys!" i wave.

jaeden opens the door, "welcome aboard!" we look in and see, jaeden, sateen, jack, cylia, chosen, wyatt and sophia. "hey guys!" i say, me and finn make our way into our seats. we all start bickering to eachother until we make it to the beach.

"woahh!!" jack says, opening the door. "it is so hot out today-" sateen says, already taking off her clothes clothes revealing her bikini underneath. everyone starts stripping, the girls takening off there clothes, showing their bikinis, and the boys taking off their shirts, leaving on their shorts.

i sit there, in my seat. watching everyone. "you okay?" finn asks me, "i- uhm. yeah." i stutter, finn squints his eyes at me. everyone starts going out the door, finn stays with me, when cylia pulls back. "are you alright?, y/n?" she asks, "i'm fine, thanks, cyl." she smiles and walks back out.

"what's wrong baby?" finn asks, sitting down next to me. "i'm bloated, my period has me bloated, and i look so ugly right now.." i admit, finn puts his two hands on my shoulders. "y/n, y/m/n, y/l/n. you are the most gorgeous girl out there, you look perfect right now" he smiles, "every girl gets there period, your so pretty baby." i blush, i got filled with confidence.

i take off my clothes and head outside.
"what we're the lovebirds doing now?" jack asks, finn rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around me. "she's my baby, i need to keep her safe." finn scoffs, as if it was a flex.

the girls look at eachother, then they look at me. when sateen nods her head downwards, giving me a sign. i nod, and she tells sophia, who tells cylia. "ooohhhh" cylia says, and i nod agein. "what?" wyatt asks. "nothing." sophia smiles. "what?" jack asks, "did you not hear me? nothing!" sophia giggles. "girls confuse me-" jaeden says, turning around and walking over to the water.

we set up our towels, and our umbrellas. we have a huge freezer filled with gatorade and sodas. everyone dips in the water and dances around the sand, when i sit covering my stomach, under an umbrella. finn walks over to me, "baby, your gorgeous. please come swim with me!" he says, throwing his hand out for me to catch it. he makes me confident with everything he says.

we get into the ocean, us all splashing around. i stay close to the shore, as i'm the shortest out of every one, considering i'm barely 5,1 dating a 5,11.
"do you want to come in the deep end?" finn asks me, laughing with everyone. "i can't baby, i'll literally drown!" i laugh, "i can hold you! i can hold you in my arms!" finn shouts, with his arms out in the air. i smile, and swim over to him.

we swim in the ocean for a while, i forgot i'm on my period, and i forget all my worries. i'm with my best friends, everything is perfect.

a few hours later, everyone is out of the water, the sun is starting to come down. we are listening to music, and dancing around. i'm watching cylia, jack and sophia dance. the music changes, "omg!! this is my song!!" i yell, jumping up.

i start dancing, like i did earlier. i forgot i was on my period. i was insecure, i didn't care about what people were thinking. i was dancing, i was having the best time.

"she's so gorgeous" finn says, i didn't hear him, he was saying it to the boys.
"i'm gonna marry that girl, that gorgeous, amazing, girl."

___________________________

word count :: 1378

heyy so basically yeah i've been writing this for like two hours but i really like how it turned out!! i hope you enjoyed!!
ignore my shitty grammer 💀