13. future shock | wolfhard

🎵: dirty laundry // blackbear ( i recommend listening while reading!)

____________________________

"i'm coming if wolfhard is!" i declared, laughing with my bestfriend sophia.

"simp." sophia accused, causing me to unknowingly blush.

we were sitting at sophia's cast mate, wyatts house. it was his birthday, and he asked if i wanted to tag along. i obviously agreed to go, when i found out finn wolfhard would be going too.

back when sophia was filming it, i grew a huge crush on finn.

it was the day finn was late, he was getting coffee for everyone. i watched a sophia filmed, and had finn bust through the door with six coffees in hand.

"shit! sorry." he stumbled, knocking over the light which was shining on sophia.

i was sitting on sophia's makeup chair, with 'BEVERLY' wrote across the back.

finn had put the coffee down, and i noticed him staring at me.

"alright, cut! finn, your late!" andy said abruptly.

finn awkwardly laughed in response, before the cast of the losers ran over to him.

"who's that?" finn whispered to jack, making sure that group of kids were the only ones to hear.

"that's y/n, she's with sophia." wyatt announced, slightly shifting his glance to me.

"yeah wolfhard, i told you about y/n/n" sophia clarified.

"she's hot." finn exclaimed, not meaning to tease sophia.

"dude!" sophia barked, gaining my notice.

i turned around to the group of kids, all staring at me.

i anxiously rubbed the nape of my neck, until the lanky, curly-head made his way over to me.

"hey uh, i'm finn." he greeted, sitting down on the seat labeled 'RICHIE'.

"y/n." i smiled. i wasn't sure if i was blushing, i was kind of overwhelmed that such a beautiful, talented boy would talk to me.

"i didn't know you'd be here, sorry i couldn't get you a coffee. so, you can have mine." he chuckled, gifting me his coffee.

"oh, uh. thanks." i stuttered, knowing i was blushing.

i watched as the boy jumped of the chair, and made his way back over to his friends.

"i don't understand, you and finn don't even talk. you flirt!" sophia announced, taking a sip of her pepsi.

"you know, you guys should date already." wyatt sighed, sitting down next to me and sophia. obviously listening to our conversation.

"you like him - he likes you." he described, before getting up to thank people for birthday gifts.

suddenly, none other than jack dylan grazer, and finn micheal wolfhard walked in wyatts front door.