7. craving | wolfhard

i wake up to my boyfriend finn shaking me, "baby, wake up!!" he shakes. "it's to early" i groan, getting blinded by finn opening my curtains. "dude why are you waking me so early?" i ask, stretching out my hands. "caleb, gaten, noah, millie and sadie asked if we wanted to stay at noah's and have a movie night. noah needs to know, his parents and chloe are going to an organization, and if we can't stay over, they won't bother, and noah will have to stay at his couisns." finn tells me, sitting down on the side of my bed. "sure, i'll have to ask my mom, but she'll probably say yes" i tell him with a yawn. "great! i'll text him now." finn smiles, i smile, when he's happy, i am too.

i get up and go to the bathroom, i go to the toilet and brush my teeth and hair. when i'm finished, i come back and take out a pair of baggy black ripped jeans, i take out a yellow cropped nike hoodie, i grab my white new balance chunky shoes and leave them all on my bed. i sit down to do my makeup, when finn comes and wraps his arms around my neck. "you don't need makeup baby" he assured. "but my eye bags" i whine, he laughs and sits down on my bed.

i put on concealer, mascara and i finish off by putting on lipgloss. i get up and put on my clothes, when finn takes out black jeans, a white shirt and a blue hoodie. "babe, i think i have your beanie. you left it here the other day" i say, opening my closet looking for the hat. "the black one?" he questions. "i think so" i say, pulling a black beanie out of my closet, i give it to him and he puts it on his head.
i smile, and go over and peck his lips. "your so cute" i giggle, he blushes.

we go downstairs and sit at my kitchen counter, unlike the wolfhards, my mom wasn't there making pancakes every morning, or being there to push in our chair. my mom was at work every morning, to help pay our bills, and my dad was with his other family, with his stepchildren and his wife.

i open my drawer and pull out cornflakes, i grab two bowels and leave them on the counter, and i fill two glasses of water. "i'll help you y/n/n" finn says, coming over and filling a bowl with cereal. "sorry i uh, don't have special breakfasts.." i sigh, finn looks at me. "you say this every time i sleep over here, you know, cornflakes are great." i giggle, he's really adorable. "look, if you really are on the frosted flakes team, i'll have to break up with you! like how can you not prefer cornflakes." i laugh, placing a small kiss on his head, while going over and putting the milk in the fridge.

we finish our breakfast and chill out for the rest of the day, i get some reading done, finn goes over some lines, my mom comes home and i ask her if i can stay over at noah's house, and she said i could, like i expected. i convince finn to watch to all the boys i've loved before, even though, we weren't really watching, more making out while having the excuse to be alone for an hour because we were watching a movie.

a little later, we pack stuff for sleeping over at noah's, i grab a pair of shorts, a shirt, underwear and my makeup bag, which included my toothbrush, toothpaste, concealer, mascara, lipgloss and a pad and tampon because you never know. finn tells me to put my stuff in his bag, instead of carrying two bags, so i put my stuff in his bag and we head off.

we call an uber to drop us off at mcdonald's, so we could get food and bring it to noah's, but we totally forgot that we needed a way to get to noah's.

"we are so stupid" we both laugh, "i can call sadie and tell her to pick us up on the way to noah's? she will have to go another way though." finn says, as if we have another choice. "go for it, if not i won't be able to wait and eat these at his house." i say, taking a sip of my pepsi.

finn goes and sits on the table part of a bench, and i go sit on the actual bench in between his legs. i look up at him until he notices, and he bends down and gives me a kiss. he smiles as he pulls away, "your presious, angel" i giggle, and see sadie pull up. "sadie!!" i yell, walking towards her. "get in losers!!" she yells, with a fake accent. i grab finns hand and get in the backseat of her car, as caleb is in the front.