My Best Mates Sister

By M241294Y

George Russel is entering F1 at Williams this year with two of his best mates including Lando Norris. Rosie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
NEWS
57.
58.
Epilogue

12

5K 88 12
By M241294Y

Rosie

Monaco is always absolutely manic, the amount of celebrities and fans here is always overwhelming. Staying with Charles adds another level of attention as well seeing as this is his home GP, more so than it is for us at Silverstone because he literally walked these streets to school! "Right first up is FP1" Marcus reminds me as we free practise on the Thursday in Monaco, I was in the garage till 9pm last night trying to get everything sorted with the set up for the weekend. This track is very tight and downforce is important but that is something we have always been lighter on but we have tried to find the optimal set up for this weekend. I'm feeling quite nervous, I have a bad feeling something is going to happen this weekend, something bad. I shake my head attempting to focus "right, we need to start on Strat mode 3 and we can move on as the session progresses" I say to Marcus who nods calling Adam over "Morning Rosie" he says give my shoulder a squeeze "Hey Adam, you okay?" He nods "I am, just can't shake this bad feeling I have" he has one too? "I have the same!" He looks as surprised as I feel "well that is spooky" I nod my head in a agreement "let's hope you are both wrong" Marcus chimes in "fingers crossed" I say back and we manage to focus on our preparation for free practise.

Pretty straight forward afternoon "I feel like I can get more from the car" George tells me over the radio "okay well we can push in FP3 tomorrow, let's get the car home" I tell George focusing on the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I sit and wait for the familiar car to be wheeled back into the garage, Jake shoots me a wink and I giggle to myself. I was planning that I would stay and help the guys sort the car for Saturday but as it's media day tomorrow I can head out earlier. It always throws me that we have a day between but it means that I can have an earlier finish today which is always an added bonus. I start throwing my stuff into my backpack as we have a debrief before we can head back. I lead the briefing explaining that we are going for high qualifying positing as it's all about track position in Monaco, George let's everyone else know that he feels like he can get more from the car. I'm feeling positive "Hey, what are your plans this evening?" George asks me and I shrug "I was planning on getting some sleep" he rolls his eyes "well you are boring!" I shoot him a glare "well it's amber lounge night for us, is Lando not bringing you?" I shake my head "he offered but I never get a Thursday night off over the race weekend so I'm planning on an early night and some data analysis" I can tell that George thinks I'm being boring but I don't really care, big parties aren't really my thing I practically grew up in a garage so I would be very far out of my comfort zone.

I wander back to Charles apartment by myself, I had hoped Soph would join me but she isn't here this weekend, she called in sick with food poisoning so George is spending the day tomorrow with Laura who is usually at the factory. I don't like not having Soph about but this weekend I am with both Charles and Lando. I'm curled up on the sofa with my laptop open going through today's data when they both come through the door "Rosie!" Lando shouts wrapping his arms around my shoulders and kissing my hair "missed you today" he tells me "missed you today too" I tell him as Charles takes a seat next to me "hey mon ange" I give him a grin "you both excited for tonight?" I ask and Charles shakes his head "always feels a bit much" he tells me and Lando makes a sound of agreement "you are lucky that you don't have to go" he tells me and I laugh "well an evening to myself isn't exactly what I wanted but I'm sure I will cope" they both look at me bemused "where is Soph?" And I realise they both thought I was spending the evening with her "oh she isn't here this weekend, food poisoning" Charles grimaces "that sounds like the worst" I agree and they both leave me to go get changed.

It just gone 11 so I decide to switch off the lamp and actually try to get some sleep, Lando has been messaging me all evening, keeping me in the loop as he calls it. It's been really sweet actually, he told me that the group doesn't feel the same without me and that George is always more annoying when I'm not around. It has kept me entertained that is for sure. I pop my phone on charge and drift off quite quickly after. "ah shit" I hear swearing and a slamming of a door and it wakes me up "Lando?" I ask quietly "yeah RoRo, sorry I tried to be quiet but I tripped over" if I was more awake I would be giggling so hard but I find myself drifting back off.

The next morning my alarm goes off at 5am and I switch it off quickly so I don't wake Lando. I look over and he is peacefully snoozing next to me and I am very reluctant to climb out of bed. I force myself up and throw my running gear on sneaking out of our room. I tiptoe through to the kitchen but I didn't need to bother "Morning mon ange" I smile at Charles "morning, you are up early!" I comment assuming he and Lando returned at the same time "I always like to have an early run" he gestures at me "you as well?" I nod my head "want to go together?" I smile and nod pulling my trainers onto my feet "want to do the route we always used to?" Memories flash through my mind of my childhood days spent in Monaco and me and Charles going on runs up along the costal path "that sounds amazing" I pop my phone into my arm strap and we head out of the door. I keep my earphones in my pocket but I don't think I will need them. We set off towards the cliff tops at a relatively gentle pace "were you okay last night?" Charles asks "a bit lonely but I got quite a lot of data analysis done for today" he sends me a pointed look "you work too much" I shake my head "being a woman in the garage I need to work this hard to be taken seriously, I'm lucky with Marcus, Adam and of course Jake but I haven't managed to convince the rest that I deserve my position" I explain feeling my feet pounding faster on the pavement "I still can't believe that" he comments "I'm a woman in a male dominated sport and area so it takes more effort from me to be taken seriously" I can see disappointment on his features but I know it isn't aimed at me "your skill and experience should speak for itself just like it does with us drivers" I hadn't expected him to feel this passionately about it "it is how it is, I'm getting there and hopefully my example will inspire other female engineers" he grins and we go quiet as we make our way up to the costal path "so how's things with Lando?" He changes the subject "they've been great, living together certainly has made things easier" he smiles but it doesn't reach his eyes "he always used to talk about you all the time, it did George's head in" I laugh imagining the cross look on my brothers features "I'm surprised he didn't kick off to be honest" I tell Charles "well he can see how happy you are and that's enough to keep him more calm" the rest of our run is relaxed and I admire the view of the sea from the familiar route we take.

Lando

I wanted to do well here but a DNF was inevitable after I couldn't get the car past 3rd gear. It's moments like this when I'm in my drivers room that I wish Rosie could be here but she is busy till the end of the race. A knock sounds on the door and my hopes spike but it's Ella "oh hey" I say pulling my shirt over my head "don't take it too hard" she tells me and it doesn't help "well we were on for some points this weekend" I grumble and her expression softens "there are many races left, you were incredible all weekend" she reassures me and I try to focus on that "yeah I guess, let's get these interviews out of the way" I step out of my room once Ella moves out of the way "I know it's not the day you wanted but happy face for the media then you can be grumpy" she comments and I know I need to put on a front for the media "don't worry I will" we walk out into the paddock and I glance towards Williams and just wish Rosie was here but Ella has been a huge support every weekend. I did have quite the crush on her last year but i never acted on it as we are work colleagues. Things with Rosie have been going great but I do find I'm annoyed that she works as much as she does because it means that even though we live together it's like she isn't around really. As much as I love her I'm still trying to work us out and I really hope we do.

Rosie

I need to find Lando, he didn't deserve that result! I have been itching to run down to McLaren since I saw the retirement on the screens. I have 20 minutes till the debrief so Marcus sent me off down the pitlane. I get to McLaren and peep my head in and spot Jarv "Hello Jarv" I say grabbing his attention "Rosie! Good to see you, decided to come to the better team?" I shake my head "not just yet, I am looking for Lando?" He nods "of course, he was in his drivers room last I knew" he leads me through the garage and I resist the urge to look around. A few of the team send me smiles and say hi which is sweet, Jarv knocks on the door but there is no response "he might be at interviews so head in and I will let him know you are there when he gets back" seems odd as he would have done them during the race? But I just nod a Jarv checking my phone to see if he went to Williams but I don't have any messages. I push the handle down on the door and let out a horrified squeal when I see Lando with Ella on her Knees with her mouth wrapped around his dick. My heart shatters as both of them look up at me "Rosie?" He seems shocked that I'm here "this isn't" I don't hear the rest of his sentence because I'm sprinting out of the garage straight to Williams. I run through the garage to the back room we use for our debriefs and I see the guys sat waiting for me, I hold in my tears and focus on being professional "right let's get to it" I say and George eyes me curiously knowing that something is really wrong. I have never spoken through data as fast and I congratulate everyone before running to the toilets to be sick. I lean my head against the cool toilet stall and the tears start to fall, breathing heavily though my nose. What the fuck just happened? My head is spinning and I throw up again. I've been feel nauseated most days this week. I pull myself up and decide to go find my brother, I put on a face as I walk into the garage and Jake rushes over "are you okay? George has been looking for you" I break down into tears again into his shoulder "oh shit, Adam please find George" Jake guides me over to George's room and sits with me and I cannot stop crying. I don't know how much time has passed "Rosie, oh my god, what's happened?" George kneels in front of me and I can't find the words "do you want me to get Lando?" My eyes widen and I shake my head as fast as I can and George puts two and two together "what did he do?" I can hear the anger in his voice and it just brings a fresh wave of tears "I'm going to find him" he storms out of the room before I can stop him.

George

I don't know what he is done but my sister looks broken and her reaction was all I needed to work out that it was all his fault. I storm down the pit lane and I don't have to go far before I spot him arguing with Ella in his pit box "I need to go find her" he shouts "what for? I think she got the hint" I can hear the smugness in her voice and theories start building in my head "I made a mistake Ella, I need to try and fix it" she laughs "why? Why bother?" He shrugs her off and spins but halts when he spots me "George I can explain" he stutters and I'm now convinced he is why Rosie is in tears "please do because Rosie hasn't told me" Lando looks surprised "oh, I need to talk to her" he tries to walk past me but I stop him "not gonna happen, tell me what is going on" he freezes and looks behind him "Lando is with me now" Ella states standing beside him "no I am not" he says firmly "you weren't saying that when I was on my knees" I very quickly work out what's happened and I punch him square in the jaw "stay the fuck away from my sister" I shout and a hand touches my shoulder "George walk away, let's go help Mon ange" it's Charles "he deserves worse" I mutter darkly looking at him clutching his jaw batting off Ella who is trying to help. I storm away back down to Williams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.2K 17
Kensi Evans. She's a 20 years old girl. She's a tough one. When she was 16 she joined the military and together with her German shepherd Duke she ser...
6.2K 40 13
Penelope Norris is Lando's sister. She's 2 minutes older than him. She was married to Max Verstappen. He cheated. She did the same and now she's preg...
316K 3.7K 68
sky morgan, female f1 rookie for red bull lando norris, f1 driver for mclaren one love story •••• complete, currently editing highest rankings: #1...
42.8K 772 40
Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen. Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story! Disclaimer: the book does not follow the rea...