Forever With You ~ Tubbo x Re...

By sans_theskele_oof

NO SMUT! Basically, a simple story of where y/n, who is GeorgeNotFound's sister, falls in love with a boy nam... More

Quick Intro a/n!
if you want the most tubbo x reader content: please read!
-Chapter One-
~Chapter Two~
-Chapter Three-
~Chapter Four~
-Chapter Five-
~Chapter Six~
-Chapter Seven-
~Chapter Eight~
-Chapter Nine-
~Chapter Ten~
-Chapter Eleven-
~Chapter Twelve~
-Chapter Thirteen-
~Chapter Fourteen~
-Chapter Fifteen-
~Chapter Sixteen~
-Chapter Seventeen-
~Chapter Eighteen~
-Chapter Nineteen-
~Chapter Twenty~
-Chapter Twenty One-
~Chapter Twenty Two~
-Chapter Twenty Three-
~Chapter Twenty Four~
-Chapter Twenty Five-
~Chapter Twenty Six~
-Chapter Twenty Seven-
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
-Chapter Twenty Nine-
~Chapter Thirty~
-Chapter Thirty One-
~Chapter Thirty Two~
-Chapter Thirty Three-
hello! an author's random talk
~Chapter Thirty Four~
~Chapter Thirty Six~
-Chapter Thirty Seven-
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
-Chapter Thirty Nine-
~Chapter Forty~
-Chapter Forty One-
~Chapter Forty Two~
-Chapter Forty Three-
~Chapter Forty Four~
-Chapter Forty Five-
~Chapter Forty Six~
-Chapter Forty Seven-
~Chapter Forty Eight~
-Chapter Forty Nine-
~Chapter Fifty~

-Chapter Thirty Five-

9.3K 222 411
By sans_theskele_oof

a/n what if i actually updated? lmao i might, i wanna

also, totally random but lovejoy my beloved

I woke up, excited for MCC. I texted the group chat, and all of us freaked out, super excited. I got out of bed and got dressed.

I checked the clock. MCC was in two hours. I told Eret good morning, before going out to go and go some coffee from starbucks. Traveling California made me very nervous, but I made it there without anything going wrong.

I ordered my coffee, and left. I called Tubbo, talking to him as I walked. It was nice outside, but I was still afraid of people.

"Tubbo." I whispered. "Hey, what's up?" He asked. "I think someone is following me." I continued. Sure enough, there was someone following me. I tried to calm myself down. It's fine. No one would actually want to try and follow me, right?

"Are you joking?" Tubbo asked, sounding concerned. "No. I swear, I think someone is following me." I said, panicking. "Hey, it's alright. How far are you from Eret's?" Tubbo asked. "I don't know! Maybe ten minutes?" I said, my voice going shrill.

We talked, him doing the best to calm me down. Meanwhile, the person following me getting closer. I saw a sign for a park. I held on to my coffee and my phone and started running towards the park.

"Tubbo, I made it to the park." I panted, looking around. There seemed to be a baseball game going on. I glanced over my shoulder, and sure enough, the dude was still following me.

I ran over to the baseball game, which appeared to just be a practice that was wrapping up. "Please don't catcall me, please don't catcall me-" I muttered. As if God wanted to make me suffer, the boys catcalled me.

Well, one did, and one of the others smacked him. I did my best not to laugh.

"Be safe, alright? Call me when you get back to Eret's." Tubbo said. I nodded and hung up. I didn't want to be on the phone, because I needed to pay attention if the dude was coming towards me.

"Hey, what's up?" One of the boys asked, popping on bubble with his gum. I nodded. "Uh, not much, what about you?" I asked. God, I was awkward with people.

The two from earlier walked up. Now there were three boys around me. Fuck.

"Uh, hey." I said politely. "Do you think we're hot?" The one of who catcalled me asked. "Sheesh, direct much?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows in response.

"Well, there are only about four boys I can think of that I think are hot." I shrugged, mentally cringing. I really said that out loud????? "Who?" One of the boys asked. "Uh, they probably wouldn't like me naming them, but needless to say, they are way hotter than you. Get good." I smirked.

A tall one with black hair walked up. He looked like a skater kid. "Leave her, guys. You don't have to go after every female you see." He said. I nodded, already liking this kid. "Wait, how old are you guys?" I asked. "Fifteen." One said, the rest nodding. I laughed. "Okay, wow. Dre- Clay would beat my ass if I tried to get with any of you. Plus all my friends ship me with someone else." I remarked.

I left, saying my goodbyes to the baseball boys. I mean, sure, they might have been cute, but they were no Ranboo.

I laughed, and texted that phrase to Tubbo, which he agreed with.

I went back to Eret's, before calling Tubbo and talking to him before I went live for MCC. "Chat, chat, chat, chat, chat! Big day! Huge day! It's MCC!" I said, sounding super excited. I still had about half an hour before the event started, so I played on the practice server for a while.

I was ranting about stuff to chat. "Chat, shut up. I am not clingy. I am not even remotely clingy, so just stoppppppp." I said. I saw Ranboo in the game. "Ranboo! Chat, it's Ranboo!" I said, walking up to his character. "Hi Ranboo!" I said. I paused for a second, realizing what I just did.

the swag children

Me

do you every just say something

and then you're just instantly like

'fuck. that's going on tiktok'

'probably as a straight tiktok audio'

because that just happened man

and it kinda sucks

bitch boy bedwars

L

Me

i swear to god i will throw on purpose

I asked Ranboo to join vc, and the two of us hung out for a while, waiting for the actual games to start. We were doing the parkour map, trying to see who could make it faster.

"Ranboo, I bet you 5 subs I'm faster." I said. "u/n/n, I bet you 10 subs that I'm faster!" Ranboo said. We went on like that for a while.

"Ranboo, big man. How about a bet?" I asked. "That's what we've been doing?" Ranboo laughed. "Shut up. But the bet is, whoever places lower overall in MCC has to do something." I explained. "Okay. What do you have in mind?" Ranboo asked. "Hmm, not sure." I replied.

We finally agreed that the loser would have to make a Dream SMP stan account on Twitter. "Okay, here's the deal. If I place lower than you, I have to make a stan account. Same for you. Deal?" I asked. "Fine. Deal." Ranboo said. I laughed like a gremlin, and we continued messing around.

The main event server finally opened, and we joined. Sammy and Grayson joined our vc, and we just vibed, talking strategy, but just being chill. All of us were nervous. "They really put the people with zero experience all together, huh?" I joked.

We got into the first game, which was Hole in the Wall. I did surprising well in the first and second rounds, but got knocked out almost immediately in the third. "Fuck." I muttered. "Sammy, am I allowed to swear?" I asked. "Sure." Sammy said. "Ranboo, I already know, but can I swear?" I asked. "If you want to." Ranboo replied. "Purpled, can I swear?" I asked. "Yeah, go for it." Grayson replied. I took a deep breath. "You guys just gave me so much power." I said.

I watched my other three teammates pop off. "Sammy, how?" I asked. "I don't know!" He replied. "I think it's the Australian internet." Grayson said. I snorted. "Yeah, that might be possible." I replied.

We finished the game, and we were all in the top ten at the moment. We took screenshots, because it was cool.

We went through our other games, doing decent. It was breaktime, so I ran and used the bathroom and got some snacks. "Chat!" I said, running back into my room, and slamming directly into my chair. I started down at my spilled water. "oh-" I said, looking at my camera. "Uh, nevermind, I'll be right back." I said, running off again, feeling that already getting clipped.

I returned, and slipped on my headphones. I talked to chat for a while, telling them that we did not want Build Mart. I rejoined my other three teammates in the call. We ended up playing To Get To The Other Side And Whack A Fan. "Is it really called that?" I asked. "Yeah, it is." Ranboo replied. "Why?" I sighed. "Don't say that, Scott will kick you out of the next MCC." Grayson joked.

We entered one of the maps. "Okay, this is a speedbridge one. Sammy, Grayson, which one of you are better at speedbridging?" I asked. We talked about it for a second, before deciding that Sammy would start us and then Grayson would continue if Sammy fell.

I bit my lip, following them. "Come on, come on, come on." I muttered. Sammy fell off, and Grayson continued the bridge. "Sammy Green, you motherfucker." I said. "Sorry!" Sammy said. I laughed. "Nah, it's fine, just video games are intense." I replied.

We did pretty well, and then made it to the very last game. Sands of Time. "I swear, it seems like this is always the final game." I said. I didn't think we would win this, because Dream's team, Techno's team, and Tommy's team could be far better than us at this. I didn't want our team to feel bad so I didn't say that out loud.

It was stressful, but we finally finished. Some of the other teams were out by the time we came out, so we didn't do too bad. I saw Tubbo's character and crouched near him a few times.

The final teams came out, and we went silent, waiting for the scores. We finished sixth, which we considered not bad for it being out first MCC's.

The winners were Dream's team, of Dream, Dan, Wilbur and Jack, having 21,637 coins, and Techno's team, of Techno, 80, Connor, and Ludwig, having 19,489 coins.

We went over to dodgebolt. I honestly could not pick a team to cheer for. One had people that I had known for quite some time, and the other were friends as well. The bedwars boys leaned slightly more towards the team with gamerboy80, while me and Ranboo were stuck, trying to figure out who to cheer on.

The first round started. Dan and Ludwig got out. Then Jack. Then 80. Then Techno. Then, Connor popped off and got both Dream and Wilbur in one round. Chat, both in Twitch and in Minecraft, were going wild.

TommyInnit: YOOOOOOOO

Tubbo_: SUCK IT GREEN BOY

Y/U/N: THE CONAR CARRY

TommyInnit: CONAR CARRY!

ItsFundy: CONAR CARRY

Technoblade: CONAR CARRY

Within seconds, I got them to spam 'conar carry'. "Holy shit, this is intense." I said. The next round started. Dan got out Connor, and Techno got out Wilbur.

I went over to Tommy's character.

Y/U/N: hello big man

TommyInnit: hello woman

Y/U/N: are you having fun

TommyInnit: no

Y/U/N: nice

I continued watching the games. Jack was against Techno and Ludwig, but he was holding up, and got both of them out. I got the in-game chat to spam 'SHEESH!'

The score was 1 to 1. Dream and Wilbur one a round, then 80 and Techno one a round. Final round.

Each team traded hits. Wilbur got out, so did Ludwig. Dan got out, so did Connor. Jack got out, so did 80.

"Oh shit, it's time. It's Dream versus Techno." I said. The call went silent, like we were all holding our breath. This has happened before, and Techno won. Is Dream going to get it this time? I wondered. I bit my lip, watching them shoot and miss each other. I quickly looked around at the other in-game characters. Everyone seemed to be watching the battle of the gods.

None of us could pick a side. I knew I couldn't, at least. I watched, not sure how long this would go on for. Finally, each had an arrow. They were both dodging, and Dream decided to take a shot.

Miss.

Techno took his shot.

Hit.

Technoblade's team won MCC.

"YOOO, LET'S GO!" I yelled. "suck it green boy!" I said. It was very nerve-wracking watching two block men fight.

I spammed GG in the chat, and after they took their screenshots, we joined their vc. "You guys popped off!" I said. "thanks." Techno said. "thanks." 80 said. I almost couldn't tell them apart for a second, because they both had the same monotone, joking tone to their voice.

I hung out with them for a while, before Dream's team joined the vc, and we all kind of us hung out. Wilbur 'complained', putting on his persona. a/n chat by that i mean like you know how Wilbur is like *complains like a middle child to techno* i feel like he would do that lmao

All in all, I had a fun time. I raided whoever was still live, and then called Ranboo, making a stan account. We both checked our streams, and yes, I had placed lower than him. He was 17th, and I was 21st.

I chose a profile picture of George, and named the account @gogynotfoundwastaken. I made my first post of George picture, with the caption "okay but Dream is right, look at him!".

I tweeted on my main account that I had lost the bet of making a stan account, and if anyone can find what the stan account is, message me, and I'll gift you a sub.

After that, I finished talking to Ranboo, ate some food, and then went to bed, because why not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.1K 86
Y/n and Tubbo have been best friends since they were born, but both of them have feelings for eachother. Will they stay friends or be more than that...
19.7K 868 13
Hello everyone! This is the sequel to 'Dancing under the stars' Like the first one, im just going to wing it and see how it goes. Also like always if...
146K 2.8K 17
You are GeorgeNotFound's sister. You were playing on the SMP When a loud boy about your age joined...
20.8K 779 43
Cover by: SomoneStoleMyToast2 Tommy and Tubbo have been friends for forever and Tommy doesn't usually have trouble meeting people. Tubbo falls for ev...