DxD Harem x Neglected, Ignore...

By RedHood129

Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became... More

Bio and Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: W-What?
Chapter 2: Waking Up/ORC Status
Chapter 3: Stay Strong, Not Angry: Kiba and Gasper's Call
Chapter 4: Eat For Me: Koneko's Call
Chapter 5: Saying Goodnight: Asia's Call
Chapter 6: He Remembered: Xenovia's Call
Chapter 7: Sober Up: Rossweisse's Call
Thank You for the Support!
Chapter 9: My Promise: Akeno's Call
Chapter 10: A Visiting Twist
Chapter 11: Continuing Rehab
Chapter 12: Confrontion
Chapter 13: He Knows More: Madoka vs. Issei!
Chapter 14: The Fall and Birth of an Emperor
Chapter 15: White Meets the New Red
Announcement
Chapter 16: The Rumo Tribe
Chapter 17: Training Shenanigans
Chapter 18: Rehab AGAIN
Final Announcements and Voting
Chapter 19: The Tribal Chief Awakens! Madoka vs. Vali! Part 1
Chapter 20: Acknowledgement: Madoka vs. Vali! Part 2
Chapter 21: Time with the Girls
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Two Words: Rias's Call

20.7K 226 85
By RedHood129

Guys I just want to thank you all for you support once again. I have made the decision to end voting early and give you a chapter. I ended the voting early because it was completely unanimous. So with that said, the winner is Rias! So enjoy this chapter!

Madoka POV
It was a new day and a new morning. I woke up and thought about my tribe.

It was all gone.

Everyone died, including my mom.

But then...

She saved me.

Rias saved my life.

I owe her everything.

I swore my loyalty to her as her pawn.

I swore to serve her and protect her and everyone else at all costs.

Even if it meant I had to die to do it.

I thought about everything I did for her and made my next choice.

I'm gonna call her.

I gotta see if she's okay.

Timeskip
It was time for the next phone conference. I called Sirzechs and told him to get his little sister, the one who saved my life, Rias.

As I waited, I had thoughts about when I heard from her again. I had to know if she was okay but to be honest, I already knew she wasn't going to be, but I have to check at least.

*sigh*

It'll be nice to hear from her again at least.

Rias POV
These past few weeks have been a complete disaster.

We chose to date Issei, then he cheated on us. Bastard is still yet to show his face around here.

But the worst part was......I lost him.

I lost Madoka.

After Issei cheated, we discovered that Issei didn't do anything around here and that Madoka was attacked by a stray devil.

Not only that, he's in a coma. I haven't heard any updates since.

At this point, I fear that the hospital is going to pull his plug.

I gripped my head with frustration and sadness.

I'm scared.

What if Madoka wakes up and he hates me.

I saved him and he was so loyal to us all.

But then Issei came and we treated Madoka like dirt.

*sigh*

I'm a horrible master. With Madoka not here, this club may not last longer.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when my brother showed up.

Rias: *depressed* Oh hey brother. I-If you're looking for Akeno, she'll be in Madoka's room.

Sirzechs: Actually, it's your turn for the phone conference.

I looked in surprise, I've been waiting so long that I thought I'd be last in line. Guess today was my lucky night. I was curious to know who we were talking to on the other side of the phone.

My brother led me to another room and put up a soundproof barrier. He gave me a phone and a six digit code: MT6410.

What exactly does this code mean?

He told me to dial a certain number and ask for that code. With that, Zechs left.

It was quiet.

It was lonely in here.

Is that what Madoka felt?

I snapped back into reality and dialed the number. I sat in a chair, waiting for an answer.

???: Hello, what can I do for you?

Rias: Hello. I'm calling to meet with MT6410?

???: Alright I will send you to him right now.

I felt nervous when I was hearing the nonstop ringing. Just who was on the other line. My question was answered with a voice.

???: H-Hello?

I just sat there, shocked.

There's not way...

It couldn't be. Could it?!

Rias: Madoka?!

Madoka: Hey Rias.

3rd Person POV
Rias felt tears stream down her face. Her first pawn was awake and talking to her. She cried her eyes out just for hearing his voice.

Rias: *crying* M-Madoka.....*sobs*MADOKA!!!

Rias couldn't find any other words than to say his name.

Madoka: How are you doing Rias?

Rias: *crying* N-No! I should be the one asking that! I missed you so much! What happened?!

Madoka: I just got attacked when I wasn't paying attention, that's pretty much it.

Rias: *still crying* W-Why didn't you tell us?!

Madoka: Tell you what?

Rias: Why didn't you tell us that you left?! I thought you went stray!

Madoka: I didn't think I'd be attacked! I went to go clear my head!

There was a brief silence before Rias spoke.

Rias: How are you right now?

Madoka: Well, I'm a little beat up. But my bones have made a great recovery. Hospital still isn't ready to release me yet.

Rias: I-I see.

Madoka: Rias, can I ask you something.

Rias: U-Uh yeah, go ahead.

Madoka:.......Are you afraid of me?

Rias stood in silence. She didn't want to admit that she had a fear of confronting Madoka.

Rias: W-What are you talking about?

Madoka: Sirzechs told me. He told me what happened with Issei.

Rias was shocked. She wasn't expecting Sirzechs's name to be brought into this. Nor the fact that Madoka knows what happened.

Madoka: I'm sorry to hear that he cheated. It just proves that he's not worthy of you.

Rias had a small blush on her cheeks from that statement.

Rias: Thank you for that.

Madoka: No problem. But back to my question from earlier. Are you afraid of me?

Rias sat shaking. She could stop, she felt more tears ready to run.

Rias: *shakily* Y-Y-Yes. I-I'm scared.

Madoka: What's wrong? What are you scared of?

Rias: *starts to cry* I-I'm scared, of you. I-I'm afraid that y-you *voice crack* hate me now.

Madoka: Hey Rias, calm down. Why would I hate you.

Rias: *sobs loudly* BECAUSE I HURT YOU!!! *sobs* EVERY DAY, EVER SINCE YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL, *sobs* I FELT SO MUCH SHAME FOR FAWNING THAT DRAGON AND IGNORING YOU! I NEVER STOPPED CRYING WHEN I HEARD YOU FELL INTO A COMA! *sobs* BUT IT WASN'T JUST ME, *sobs* MY ACTIONS BROKE THE PEERAGE APART! *sobs* I'M SCARED! I'M SCARED THAT YOU HATE ME NOW AND THAT YOU'LL LEAVE US! *sobs* M-MADOKA, I'M SO SORRY!

Rias continued to cry for a couple minutes before finally calming down. When she did, Madoka spoke.

Madoka: You know Sirzechs offered me a chance to become a free devil right?

Rias looked down, she felt her depression hit one of her lowest.

Rias: *depressed* I-I see. *sniffles* I-I understand that you hate me now. *sniffles* I-If you think it's best to leave, t-then I won't stop you. It's my fault that we got to this situation.

Madoka: Rias. I declined the offer.

Rias looked up in shock.

Rias: B-But why? I-I neglected you, I hurt you.

Madoka: That maybe so, but you forgot one thing out of this.

Madoka took a deep breath.

Madoka: You saved my life. I owe everything to you. I'm not just Madoka Terada. I'm a pawn for Rias Gremory. I swore to serve and protect her and the rest of the peerage.....

Rias felt her heart warm and she felt more tears run down her face as she heard the last part.

Madoka:.....even if it means I have to lay down my life to do it. So how can I hate someone who gave me a second chance at life? Or someone I care about more than nearly everyone?

Rias just sat in her chair, and cried. She didn't cry because Madoka was leaving. She cried because he chose to stay.

Rias: *crying* M-Madoka.....

The next words Madoka heard broke his heart in the best way he could want.

Rias: *crying*.....t-thank you......for staying.

Madoka didn't say anything but he felt his tears slide down his face.

Madoka: Y-Yeah, no problem.

There was a brief silence, and Madoka spoke again.

Madoka: R-Rias? Can you promise me something?

Rias: Y-Yeah, I can.

Madoka: Stay the amazing woman you are okay? That's the beautiful red head I was saved by. The same one the helped me out of a murdered tribe.

Rias: I-I will.

Madoka: I-I gotta go, have a good night.

Rias: Thank you. You as well.

The two hung up and with Madoka. He closed his eyes. And smiled, as tears continued to fall down his face.

Madoka POV
Two words.

Two words I've wanted to hear for a long time.

I didn't care that it was two, those two words had meant more than a million to me.

Madoka's Mind: (Thank you....that's all I've ever wanted since Issei came.)

I looked up and had one last thought on my mind.

The last person I had to speak to in the peerage.

.....Akeno.

Rias POV
After I hung up, I cried to myself again. But it wasn't tears of sadness or regret. It was tears or gratefulness.

I was grateful, that Madoka didn't leave.

Because unlike the bastard emperor who hasn't returned back yet.

He chose to stay, after everything that happened.

I felt my heart beat fast and I put it over my heart.

Rias's Mind: (Am I.....feeling this for Madoka? I-I don't think I can. But I don't want to ignore this feeling.)

I then realized something I promised him.

Rias's Mind: (If Madoka is staying strong for us, then we need to be strong for him.)

After telling myself that. I remembered the grateful feeling I had earlier, when he forgave me.

Rias's Mind: (Madoka.....I'm ready to see him again.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 446 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
178K 1.1K 10
Rias Gremory and her boyfriend were together for three years. Kazuki Sato, the rook and boyfriend Rias Gremory, comes back from a long five month mis...
104K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...
109K 1.1K 10
This is a Cheated DxD x Rejected Male Montaro Nakamura, also known as Montaro Nakiri, is a human affiliated with the Occult Research Club. He is awar...