๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 34 (two heros)

11.4K 357 938
By g_r_a_s

landing soon. destination: i-island

"the view is pretty cool, isn't it?" you ask, looking out the window. you hear a hum as a glass sets on the table.

"it's nice" a monotone voice says. you look away from the window and in front of you to see todoroki now looking out the window.

you sigh in content, taking a sip of the steaming green tea in front of you. you groan in irritation as you set the cup down, making todoroki look at you.

"i didn't know you wore glasses, y/n" todoroki says, watching you rub the fog off the lenses. "yeah my eyesight has been pretty bad ever since i could remember." you explain.

"why don't you ever wear them?"

"i think i look weird in them. i prefer contacts." you say, pushing the frame up your nose.

todoroki tilts his head at you "i think you look fine. you should wear them to school one day." he says.

you let out a small breath as you look at the cup of tea in front of you "maybe. my hair is already turning white so what else of a shock is there?"

todoroki hums as you two listen to the jets of the plane. the cool air conditioning along with the turbulence makes for a peaceful scene.

"thanks again, for coming with me. i was not going with my dad." you say, rolling your eyes.

"thank you as well. this would've been less enjoyable if i went with my old man." todoroki says. you chuckle "the hate for our fathers is always a bond i'll share with you." you joke.

todoroki hums and you place your chin on the palm of your hand "speaking of dads, he was being weird again. i don't like it" you say.

"what happened?" todoroki asks, looking out the window. you sigh and start twirling your white strands, "well..."

---

"daughter, you're taking a friend to i-island?" you father asks.

"yeah. i'm not going with you" you bluntly say, sitting on a chair in the kitchen as your dad cooks.

"that's fine. i hope you enjoy yourself. i'll give you my card for the trip. do whatever you want with your friend" your father says.

you furrow your eyebrows and stay silent, shaking your head 'why is he acting so strange' you think.

"you have your formal wear right? for the party?"

"yeah, i have it" you answer, sipping on your tea.

"and what friend are you taking?" your dad asks, genuinely curious.

"why do you care? this isn't like you..." you say.

"i'm just trying to communicate with my daughter." you dad answers.

"it's weird" you whisper. "anyways, i'm taking shoto" you answer.

"that green haired boy?"

"no, the boy with two hair colors."

"oh shoto todoroki. endeavor's son. he was at the hospital with you."

"mhm" you hum, nodding your head.

"well i hope you have a nice time" you dad says, sliding a plate of soup to you.

you say nothing as you start eating. "we'll most likely see each other at the party" your dad says, taking a seat next to you.

you just nod, savoring the taste of your soup "how is it?" you dad asks.

you hum "it's alright"

your dad nods "i'm glad you like it. now stay safe on the plane ride. also when you get there." your dad says.

you just nod, allowing you two to eat in a sort of awkward silence.

---

"yeah. i don't know anymore" you say while shaking your head.

"maybe he's just trying to make it up to you." todoroki says. you just shrug "after years of him neglecting me, it's not gonna cut it" you say.

"understandable" todoroki says. you two fall into a comfortable silence as you continue to drink your tea, looking out the window every now and then.

this is the comfort you long for. only todoroki gives it to you, making him a great person to let your guard down around. he's not much of a talker so it's nice to relax and enjoy his silence.

landing now. destination: i-island

you and todoroki stand up, stretching your body from the long plane flight. you feel the plane jolt as it starts to land and you grab your luggage along with todoroki.

you look around to make sure you didn't leave anything as you look at todoroki "ready?"

"yeah"
                                    ꧁꧂

"damn" you whisper, whistling low as you take in the expo with todoroki at your side.

you take in the large view as you see multiple attractions and people enjoying themselves. you and todoroki look at each other, not letting shock take over your faces but it's clearly there.

"let's get our hotel. we'll change then we'll have the whole day to explore" you say. todoroki nods and you two start walking to the hotel building.

the two take in some sights along the way, seeing people use their quirks so casually without a care in the world. you make it to the hotel building and check in.

you make it to your floor and walk to your door "we're right next to each other. let me know if there's a problem." you say, opening your door.

todoroki just nods as he walks into his room. you do the same and take in the luxurious room you'll be staying in.

'only he would go all out like this' you think, knowing this is your dad's doing. you set your bag down on the large bed as you look in the full size mirror next to it.

you walk out to the balcony and lean on the railing, taking in the view your room provides. you walk back into your room, contemplating if you should shower.

'shoto is waiting for me. i'll take one later today' you think as you unpack. you did take a shower this morning so hopefully you'll be fine.

you let your hair down from its updo as you start to get undressed. you look in the mirror and see (your body type. since you work out, you have a decent build but i don't wanna control every aspect of your body!) reflecting in the mirror.

you unzip your hero costume and start to slip it on. you zip it back up as you pull on it for it to fit you better. you look in the mirror again and hum when you see the way it fits your body.

you grab your shoes and slip them on as well, you foot feeing snug in them. you stand up and look at your hair. 'what to do with you'

you think back to your internship with mirko and you start braiding your hair into two dutch braids. this time, you braid the two white strands again, making a nice little trail of white over your normal (h/c).

in case you forgot what your costume looks like :)

if you can't do this to your hair, imagine some type of braid that'll work on your hair. the picture is my hair type so i apologize if i'm not completely accurate with different hair types.

you look in the mirror, humming in approval. you put your contacts on with ease and store your glasses away. you grab your phone and your dad's card, popping it into your phone case along with your keycard before you're out the door.

todoroki fixes up his hero costume as he looks in the mirror. he heard a knock and starts heading to the door, not without taking one more look in the mirror though.

he opens the door to see you standing there in your hero costume. he looks at your hair then your infamous hero costume and nods "your hair looks nice." he compliments.

you smile small "thank you. are you ready?" you ask, looking at his blue hero costume. he nods and together, you walk out the hotel.

am i the only one who thought todoroki's second hero costume was just the u.a p.e uniform? 😭

꧁꧂

"okay, what do you wanna check out first?" you ask as you and todoroki sip on your boba.

"in here." todoroki says, leading the way. you follow him and notice he's walking to a giant museum.

you two walk inside and see all sorts of gadgets and tech items. "woah" you say, your eyes slightly wide.

you walk around, looking at all the support items. you catch your dads name multiple times on capsules.

"your dad's name is here a lot" todoroki mentions, reaching his hand out to touch a helmet some pro used.

"yeah i see." you say, looking at a large capsule that has a hero costume in it, of course, designed by your father.

"daughter. you made it safely i see." you hear someone say. you and todoroki turn to see your dad looking at you two.

"dad, you're here" you say, not even trying to sound excited. your dad nods and looks at a capsule that has a support tool.

"what do you think of my work? i know you barely see it." your dad asks, looking at you curiously.

todoroki also looks at you as you shrug "it's cool, i guess" you answer.

a ghost of a smile is seen on your dad's face as he looks at todoroki "you must be shoto. i believe we've met before." your dad says, sticking his hand out to todoroki.

you and todoroki make quick eye contact before todoroki reaches to shake your dad's hand. "we have. shoto todoroki, nice to meet you."

"nice to meet a boy who likes to spend time with my daughter." your dad says. you sigh and shake your head in annoyance 'seriously?'

todoroki just stands there "your daughter is a good friend." he says sort of awkwardly.

your dad nods and looks back at you "i'll be seeing you tonight at the party. enjoy your time." your dad says.

you and todoroki just nod and your dad walks away. you sigh "what's his problem. i'm sorry for that. he never knows how to talk." you say, rolling your eyes.

todoroki just shakes his head "it's fine" he waves off. you try to push that past you as you and todoroki continue to look at support items.

you look and see endeavor's old hero costume. you smirk as you tap todoroki's shoulder "shoto, look" you say.

todoroki looks at you and follows your gaze. his eyes land on endeavor's old hero costume and he stays silent. you side eye him and smirk as he blankly stares at the capsule.

without saying a word, todoroki turns his back to the capsule and starts walking out the museum. you laugh as you catch up to him.

                                    ꧁꧂

"you don't have to pay for everything, y/n" todoroki says as he bites on his cookie you bought him.

you put your dad's card back in your phone case and pocket the device, taking a bite out of your own cookie "why not"

"i'd like to pay for my own things." todoroki says, feeling bad. you shake your head "no this is my dad's card. i can really care less." you say.

"i like to pay with the old man's card." todoroki says. you hum "ah. we have the same views." you joke.

before todoroki can say anything back, you both hear an explosion in the distance. you look at each other with suspicious but knowing looks.

you both quickly finish your cookies before you're both off to the sound.

---

you and todoroki stand at the top of a stadium, looking down where smoke covers the ground. it's a huge terrain of rocks at different heights.

you look on the big screen where the smoke clears. a familiar person is shown on the screen, smirking excitedly.

"kirishima?" you and todoroki say in unison. you hum and smile 'guess those tickets went to a good cause' you think.

you then see a girl make her way to kirishima with an ecstatic look. "33 seconds! this man lands in 8th place!" the girl announces.

the crowd cheers as you see robots reset on the top of the rocks. you raise and eyebrow "a villain course?"

you and todoroki look at each other once again with knowing looks. you both nod and start making your way down to the registrations.

---

"look at the time! 15 seconds! this man takes first place!" the announcer says. the crowd cheers as bakugo's form makes its way to the big screen.

"hey isn't that midoriya in the stands?" kirishima asks. bakugo furrows his eyebrows and starts whipping his head around.

his eyes land on midoriya who's standing behind a railing with uraraka, iida, momo, jirou and a girl with blond hair. he growls and uses his explosions to boost his way to the group.

bakugo lands on the railing and scowls "dammit. what are you doing here DEKU?!" bakugo yells while getting in midoriya's face.

midoriya yells and starts to sweat "h-hey kacchan! let's c-clam down maybe-"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" bakugo yells, making midoriya yell and back up, shielding his face with his hands.

iida takes the initiative and stands between midoriya and bakugo, his arms out in a t-pose. iida starts yelling at bakugo to calm down as the blond starts swinging on the railing in anger.

everyone sweat drops as kirishima makes his way to the group "hey you guys gonna try this course out?" he asks, trying to lighten the mood.

bakugo jumps over the railing and tch's, crossing his arms "there's no way you can beat my score." he says.

"yeah you're probably right.." midoriya says sadly, rubbing his neck.

"well there's only one way to find out, huh?" uraraka says, trying to encourage midoriya. the others soon join in and midoriya eventually gives in.

"hurry and get your attempt over with, you nerd." bakugo says. midoriya makes his way to the bottom of the course and activates his quirk.

once the announcer says go, midoriya jumps and one by one, he takes the robots down with ease. 'control your power' he tells himself.

after all the robots are destroyed, midoriya lands and the announcer smiles "amazing! 16 seconds! this young man comes in second!" the announcer says.

the small group cheers for midoriya as he makes his way back to them. "that was amazing, deku!" uraraka says.

"thanks you guys! i can't believe i was able to get so close to kachaan's score!" midoriya says excitedly.

"WHAT?! NO WAY I'LL GO AGAIN AND BLAST YOUR SCORE TO ASH-" bakugo gets cut off as the ground starts shaking. the announcer yells in excitement, making everyone turn back to the course.

the announcer continues to yell as todoroki crouches, producing a mountain of ice that easily destroys the villain course.

"THIS IS INSANE! 14 SECONDS! THIS GENTLEMAN HAS JUMPED TO THE TOP OF THE PACK!" the announcer yells in joy, the crowd cheering as todoroki stands up, his breath visible.

"todoroki's here too?" uraraka asks, looking at the giant ice burg. midoriya's eyes widen 'todoroki came with y/n, where is she?' midoriya thinks, looking for familiar locks of (h/c).

"OUT OF THE WAY ICYHOT BASTARD! YOU CAN'T JUST APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE AND SHOW ME UP!" bakugo yells as he blasts his way to the unfazed half and half boy.

"bakugo" todoroki says monotone. everyone was so busy watching the two interact that they didn't see the course reset. neither did they notice a (h/c) haired female activating her quirk.

"AND GO!" the announcer yells. the class look in confusion until they see a white spark quickly jumping off each rock, the robots getting destroyed before they can even comprehend what's going on.

"SUCH SPEED! THIS YOUNG LADY TAKES THE CAKE AT 7 SECONDS!" the announcer yells as all the robots are fidgeting on the ground, lighting sparking around them.

the group sees a figure skidding on the ground to stop. once you do, you stand up and deactivate your quirk, smirking.

"rai? she's here too?" jirou asks in shock. midoriya smiles as he sees you make your way to todoroki, him nodding at you and you nodding back.

"EYE FREAK?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" bakugo yells in complete anger. you look at the blonde and roll your eyes. "you're here too. damn" you say in disappointment.

bakugo starts stomping to you, fully intending on hurting you. you minimize your lightning saber into the small widget and place it back on your hip.

midoriya, iida and kirishima jump over the railing before bakugo can get to you. they grab bakugo and start holding him back.

"bakubro calm down!"

"k-kachaan!"

the girls sweat drop as everyone looks at the big screen. bakugo getting held back by midoriya and kirishima again as you and todoroki calmly stand next to each other, watching the rabid bakugo try to shove the two boys off him. iida stands between you, todoroki and bakugo with the same t-pose. yelling about how 'they're making u.a look bad.'
                                    ꧁꧂

"so how are you guys here?" kirishima asks as you all walk together around the expo.

"well uraraka and i tagged along with momo. she had some spare so we versed the other girls in class to see who would get to go with her." jirou explains.

"i was supposed to be here with my family but sadly they couldn't make it, leaving me alone." iida says.

"o-oh i'm here with a family f-friend." midoriya lies.

"rai?" kirishima asks, turning to you. this makes everyone turn to you and you continue to look forward "my dad had tickets" you say.

"todoroki?"

"i tagged along with y/n. i was supposed to be here with my old man but we went together to avoid that." todoroki explains.

the group sweat drops, knowing you and todoroki share a hatred for the father figures in your life.

"how are you here kirishima?" uraraka asks. kirishima smiles and nudges you "rai hooked me up! she gave me extra tickets she got because she won the sports festival. i brought bakugo along." kirishima explains.

"eye freak gave you those tickets?" bakugo asks as a tic mark forms on his forehead. you hum in amusement as you watch him get angry with kirishima.

"well i'm sure everyone here is attending the party tonight. should we all meet up and go together?" iida asks.

"that's a great idea, iida. let's all meet at the entrance room at 8 sharp." momo says, standing next to iida.

"then we're off. we'll see you guys later tonight!" momo says, walking away with jirou and uraraka following after her.

"we're off too! see you guys!" kirishima says, dragging a still angry bakugo away.

"i'm off as well. we'll meet at 8" iida says. that leaves you, todoroki, midoriya and the blond girl.

"we'll see you at 8 then. bye you two" you say, turning around to walk back to your hotel. your arm is grabbed and you look to see midoriya looking at you.

"yes?" you ask, raising an eyebrow. midoriya just smiles at you "hi" he greets. you glare at him, narrowing your eyes.

"after that stunt you pulled back at the pool, you don't get anything from me." you say, snatching your arm away from midoriya.

you don't give him a chance to speak as you turn your back to him, walking away. todoroki nods at midoriya before turning around to follow you.

꧁꧂

you sigh as you step out the shower. you wipe your hand on the mirror to get rid of the fog and you look at your reflection. you yawn as you feel your hair get your shoulders wet.

you step out the bathroom and feel the cold air of your room hit you, making you shiver. you try your best to ignore it as you walk to the full body mirror, grabbing your phone that was charging on the bed.

6:49 pm

'that gives me a little more than a hour to get ready. that should be enough time.' you think as you put your phone back on your bed. you grab everything that you need and you plug in your hair dryer.

you hum a tune as your start drying your hair. since it's so loud, you can't even hear yourself. after a couple of minutes, you turn the dryer off to feel your dry but somewhat wet hair.

'leave it to air dry. it'll be easier to style.' you think to yourself. you look in the mirror and drop your towel, looking at your exposed body.

nothing out of the ordinary except for a few faint scars is all you see. you put lotion and deodorant on your body and once your skin feels hydrated, you take out the dress you picked out for tonight.

if you don't like it, imagine smt else. it doesn't matter.

you slip on the dress and fiddle with a bit, making sure it looks good and feels comfortable on you. you look in the mirror again and see how it fits your body and you smile.

'turned out better than i thought' you think before you go to slip on your shoes. you actually had mina help you out with these back when the class went to the mall.

---

"ashido, can you help me out?" you ask, tapping the pink girl's shoulder.

mina turns around and smiles at you "of course girl! call me mina though!" she says.

you nod "okay, mina i need shoes for this party coming up. momo isn't around so i wanna ask you for help." you say, messing with your fingers.

mina's eyes shine as she grabs your hand, taking you to the nearest shoe store "does that mean you're gonna be wearing a dress? you go girl!"

you awkwardly laugh "yeah, i haven't worn one for as long as i can remember." you admit.

"well that's changing! look at all the options!" mina says, waving her arm. you look at all the different types of shoes and you feel your heart race.

"this is... kind of exciting. i've never done this before." you say as mina grabs a couple of shoes.

"that's why you have me girl! you can walk in heels, right?"

you nod "yeah, it's not hard" you say. mina smiles and pushes a pair of heels into your arms.

"try them on!" she encourages. you sit at a nearby bench and start taking your own shoes off, placing them to the side.

you slip on the bandage heels and stand up, feeling taller than you usually do. you stand in front of the mirror that's at the bottom of the bench and you move your foot to get a better look.

"girl... THOSE ARE BOMB! you have to get them. no other shoe will work!" mina says with her eyes sparkling.

you chuckle and nod "i do like them. they're comfortable." you say.

"okay now you need to paint your toes and get makeup! onward we go!" mina says, grabbing your arm as soon as you put your shoes back on.

---

'these are still kind of cute' you think, getting a little excited to dress up.

you slip on the shoes and they feel just as snug as when you first tried them on. you look in the mirror and you feel your heart race at how you look so far.

again, if you don't like them, imagine smt else. if you can't walk in heels imagine smt else. whatever makes you feel prettier :) also, your toes are painted white. it's the only valid color.

you hum as you sit on your bed, grabbing a small bag and opening it. you take out what mina said was an eyelash curler and mascara.

you laugh at the memory of mina trying to explain makeup to you. you're not new to it but you let her explain anyways.

you start curling your eyelashes as you look at the time, 7:24 pm. that should be enough time to finish getting ready.

you put mascara on your eyelashes and as that dries, you move onto your other eye, doing the same thing. after a couple of minutes of repeating the process, you look in the mirror to see your eyelashes longer than usual.

'damn, i'm pretty good at this' you think to yourself, smirking at your art. you stand up and adjust your dress before look at your (h/c) locks.

'what to do with you' you think. part of you wants to straighten it and leave it down but another part wants you to put it up and out your way

'you always put it up, y/n. go for a change'

'hair out my way, sounds nice'

the left and right side of you argue with each other as you fully dry your hair with a cotton shirt. you sigh and let the left side of your mind win.

'straight and down it is' you think, grabbing your hair straightener and plugging it in. as that heats up, you check the time 7:41 pm.

'damn, hurry the hell up' you think as you feel the outside of your straightener. finally, it beeps and you immediately pick it up, already having your hair parted, you start to straighten your hair.

feeling like your going to slow, you smirk 'i've done this before, why not tonight?' you think. you activate your quirk and in an instant, half of your hair is straightened.

'thank the heavens i have a quirk like this' you think. having this quirk as a girl, it makes getting ready way easier in the morning.

you shut off the straightener as you brush through your hair. you take a deep breath as you stand up, looking in the mirror.

"damn y/n, you look good." you say out loud, twirling to get a good look. because of your leg workouts with mirko, you grew quite the bottom, making the dress look even better on you.

you put on subtle lipstick as well as a set of earrings, a necklace and a couple of bracelets. you make sure your white strands are even and you look in the mirror again. this looks nothing like how you usually look but you can get used to it. you look bomb.

you grab your phone and check the time, 7:53 pm. you whistle low as you make sure you have your dad's card and your room card in your phone case before you look in the mirror one more time.

satisfied with your look, you walk out the room and head straight for your plus one's room, knocking on the door and backing up a bit, fixing your hair and dress.

todoroki fixes his red tie before he hears knocking on the door. he looks in the mirror one more time. making sure his split hair is been before he heads to the door.

he opens the door and his eyes actually widen when he sees you. his mouth slightly parts as he takes in the girl in front of him.

"y-y/n?" todoroki stutters, making sure it's actually you. you playfully roll your eyes as you smile "it's me, shoto. weird, right?" you say, twirling a bit.

todoroki then smiles small "not at all. you look amazing." he compliments. you feel your heart warm as you chuckle "thank you. you look very handsome." you compliment back, looking at the white tux he has on.

"thank you" he says. he looks at you again before holding his arm out "ready to go?" he asks softly. you smile and link your arms with his. "yeah"

together, you two walk the expo at night, taking in the small breeze and the sound of your heels clicking on the ground. "my old man said it's polite to guide a girl by the arm. am i making you uncomfortable?" todoroki asks, looking at you.

you shake your head "not at all." you say, looking at todoroki. he looks at your gray and white eyes and nods, looking forward again.

"i hope there's cake" you say, taking a deep breath as the large building comes into view. you hear a hum of amusement as you see a small smile on todoroki's face.

the door automatically opens, allowing you and todoroki to step inside. you two are silent as the sound of your heels fills your ears. you hear the voice of iida and jirou and you two turn a corner, walking in the direction of the sound.

"i think we're only waiting on y/n, todoroki, bakugo and kirishima. it's almost 8!" iida says, tapping his foot impatiently.

the sound of heels is heard in the distance but no one can hear due to the chatter in the room. "sorry if you were waiting long" they hear a voice call out.

everyone stops taking and looks to an entrance to see you and todoroki standing there, arms linked and looking like the popular couple at prom.

everyone's eyes widen at you two's appearance and immediately, kaminari and mineta's nose starts gushing out blood. "Y/N IS SO MUCH HOTTER WHEN SHE'S DRESSED UP!" they yell in unison.

the small smile on your face disappears as you look away "and there goes my mood." you deadpan.

"rai look at you!" uraraka boasts with a large smile on her face. you look at her and see momo and jirou smiling at you as well, stars in their eyes.

"oh thank you" you say, placing your unlinked hand to your chest "you girls look pretty" you compliment, feeling eyes burn into your figure.

"looking good, todoroki, y/n!" iida says, chopping his arms at you two. you both nod "thank you." you say in unison.

"you two look like some famous couple! it's cute!" uraraka gushes. "seriously, you'll be the hottest couple." jirou adds.

you let out a small laugh as you and todoroki look at each other. todoroki quickly adverts his eyes to the side before looking back at you and you raise an eyebrow, turning your head in that direction.

you stop when you see midoriya just staring at you, completely frozen. you narrow your eyes at him as you look at his maroon suit accompanied by his iconic red sneakers.

"i'm still mad at him." you say, turning back to look at todoroki. he looks at you, tilting his head as you move your head, making your hair fall back down your back.

"y/n! you look so pretty! you should wear your hair down more often!" you hear momo compliment you. you turn your head towards her and look at her long green dress.

"thank you, momo. you look beautiful" you compliment. her eyes shine as she smiles wider "thank you!"

before you can say anything else, you feel todoroki unlink his arm. you look at him and see him staring at you "sorry. it's just midoriya is giving me weird looks." he says.

you turn back to midoriya to see him staring at todoroki. you let out a snicker as you look back at todoroki "it's fine"

you turn to talk to the girls until you feel someone grab your arm. you turn to see midoriya looking at you, his grip tight on your arm.

you raise an eyebrow "yes?"

midoriya starts walking away from the group, dragging you along with him. you try to stop and walk back to the girls but his grip is to tight.

you stand in front of midoriya with your arms crossed as he stares at you. he takes him sweet time looking you up and down, looking at your straightened hair, looking at the jewelry you have on and the subtle makeup.

you tap your foot as you deadpan at him "are you gonna keep staring or are you gonna explain why you dragged me away in the middle of my conversation." you say.

"i'm gonna keep staring at you."

you scoff as you start walking away. your arm is grabbed again and you turn to see midoriya smiling sweetly at you.

"you look pretty" he compliments. you hum and turn to face him "i guess you look fine. don't expect me to be nice to you." you say.

"are you excited for the party?" midoriya asks as if what you just said had no meaning. you narrow your eyes at him. bold of him to assume you'll answer.

"rai! you look sexy~" you hear. you and midoriya turn to see kaminari making his way to you in a black and white tux. if you were looking at him before, you would've saw him practicing his dice roll.

"thanks i guess, kaminari. you look nice tonight." you compliment back, trying to shake off that half comment.

"would you like to dance with me tonight? i'm all open for a pretty girl like you in my arms." kaminari flirts, raising his eyebrows up and down.

you stare at kaminari as you feel the grip on your arm tighten. before you can focus on it, you feel your butt get grabbed.

"those u.a uniforms don't show enough. why didn't you tell me you had such a big ass?!" mineta yells, groping you.

everyone in the entrance room stops what they're doing as they hear a yell. they look across the room to see mineta slammed against the wall, falling down slowly like an animated cartoon.

you glare at him, your eye glowing "do it again and you won't live." you threaten. everyone quickly goes back to what they were doing, not wanting to intervene with you.

you sigh, looking down at your shoes, "and i was excited for this. perverts just can't seem to let go, huh?" you say under your breath.

"hey, it's alright. don't worry about them." midoriya says. you look back a him and sigh again, too annoyed to be angry with him.

"you look pretty"

"you said that already"

"i know. just thought you should know"

you hum, not saying anything in return. "i'm sorry for throwing you in the pool." he apologizes.

you huff, not saying anything back.

"are you gonna apologize for trying to drown me?"

"not if you deserved it"

before midoriya can say anything else, you walk away and stand next to todoroki. he stares at you as you smile small at him.

you see a blond girl walking into the room "sorry i'm so late!" she says. mineta and kaminari start gushing again "SUCH HOTNESS!" they both yell.

you groan as you cross your arms, planting you face into todoroki's shoulder. you hear heels clatter and suddenly, your back is getting rubbed.

"melissa! you look amazing!" uraraka says with a smile. said girl smiles back at uraraka "thank you! you look pretty as well"

"oh i don't think i introduced myself yet! i'm melissa shield, i'm a student scientist here at the island!"

you look up from todoroki's shoulder as the girl stares at you and him. you both nod, introducing yourselves.

"y/n rai"

"shoto todoroki"

everyone sweat drops as momo continues to rub your back "they're both pretty closed off when it comes to new people. don't take it personal." she explains.

melissa just laughs and waves her hand "no worries! but i can't help but wonder since you said your name was rai." melissa says as she looks at you.

"he's my dad" you answer, already knowing who she's talking about. melissa's eyes sparkle as she smiles widely at you "awesome! i loved interacting with your father! he and my dad are pretty good friends!" she says.

you just nod, leaning your head on todoroki's shoulder "these shoes are already killing me." you say.

"i can hold them for you?" todoroki says, looking at your head on his shoulder. you shake your head "it's fine."

"it's 8:30. bakugo and kirishima still have yet to show up! those two are so irresponsible." iida says in a disappointed tone.

"it's fine. let's just go without them." momo says, taking her hand off your back. before anyone can do anything, a loud sound goes off.

you take your head off todoroki's shoulder as you look around. everyone shares the same frightened but confused look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.6K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
30.3K 973 11
๐Ÿ’ข ) ืโธผ ยฐ katsuki bakugo x black fem ๏น†ื‚ื‚ ห– DISCONTINUED
565K 22.5K 123
โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
18.6K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...