Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter

178 3 1
By GhostFireJedi

Pantheon POV

Pantheon wakes up but can only see darkness.

Pantheon: *Muffled speaking*

Iris Heart: ~Are you awake my precious Pantheon?~

Iris Heart lets go of Pantheon and looks at him with anticipation.

Pantheon: Yes I am awake, I would like to kill some Krayt dragons today.

Iris Heart: Sure, but you need to tell us when your organs rupture again so we don't have a repeat of you drowning in your own blood. Do you understand?

Pantheon: Alright I understand. (I need Krayt dragon pearls and I will get them as I need to start my contingency plans, even if my organs rupture, as I need to never be caught off guard.)

Iris Heart: Okay Pantheon lets get Neptune to come with us.

Pantheon: Lets get going *Starts to walk with his cane*

Pantheon and Iris Heart go into the living room to see Neptune playing videogames.

Pantheon: *Face palms* Why are you playing games Neptune? What's so good about games, I don't understand?

Neptune: Well I love playing games and working is so tiring and boring.

Iris Heart: Neppy? Were going out to hunt Krayt dragons, want to come?

Neptune: Sure why not I don't want to ever be without Panthy.

Pantheon: Uhhh *Sweat drops*

Iris Heart transforms back.

Pantheon POV Otari Forest

Pantheon: Well were here, and there are some Krayt dragons.

Plutia: Panthy you should be at the back instead this time.

Neptune: Yes we will protect you.

Pantheon: Come on I like melee fighting, I like using my lightsaber to get up close and personal with my foes.

Neptune: No Panthy, you are to weak physically you need to be in the back.

Plutia: Yeah Panthy we need you to not get hurt since you are so weak right now.

Pantheon: I will show you I'm not weak, and I now have more endurance from leveling up my stamina stat.

Pantheon: If I can't do this then how am I supposed to avenge for my order.

Plutia: But sacrificing your health is a horrible way to get to that goal!

Neptune: Yeah just hold it your enemies are going no where.

Pantheon: But I need revenge as I will kill all Palpatine sends after me.

Pantheon: Once I have completed my revenge then I will be able to rest but not until that day when the Empire falls by my hand.

Plutia: Why do you want revenge so much, why so much hatred?

Pantheon: My Jedi order was slaughtered by Anakin and the 501st legion and Jedi across the galaxy were killed by their Clone troopers and all of this is caused by Emperor Palpatine.

Pantheon: I want to cause the Empire to fall but I'm to weak now to face them but I'm not to weak to try to get stronger.

Pantheon runs up to a Krayt dragon and ignites a lightsaber as he jumps up and cuts a finger off of the Krayt dragon.

Krayt dragon: Roarrr! *In pain*

Pantheon: Tch..

Pantheon then starts to swing his lightsaber above his head as the Krayt dragon gets a small cut in its side as the Krayt dragon roars in frustration.

Pantheon then back flips onto the Krayt dragons arm as he starts to do form four Ataru as he starts to spin and cuts off the Krayt dragons arm and the Krayt dragon uses its other arm to try to crush Pantheon he rolls to the side .

The ground starts shaking from the impact and Pantheon uses the force to throw his lightsaber at the Krayt dragons head but the Krayt dragon narrowly dodges the flying lightsaber.

Then the Krayt dragon whips its tail at Pantheon as he just retrieves his lightsaber he swings behind him while doing a back flip and cuts of the dragons tail.

Pantheon then lands on the opposite of the dragon as Neptune attacks the Krayt dragon with a Cross Combination, and after that Plutia does a seven hit combo on the Krayt dragon as it fly's into a tree and disappears into particles.

Pantheon runs at three more Krayt dragons and he jumps into the air and he spins his lightsaber around himself as he cuts through one Krayt dragons body killing it in the process and it turns into particles.

Pantheon then threw his lightsaber at one of the surviving Krayt dragons as it goes through its head killing it, and then Pantheon force pulls the last Krayt dragon toward himself and Pantheon force pulls his lightsaber as well and as soon as Pantheon gets his lightsaber back he runs into the direction of the Krayt dragon as they both speed toward each other and once they collide the Krayt dragon gets split in two by Pantheons lightsaber.

Pantheon picks up four Krayt dragon pearls and stores them in his Holocron.

Pantheon: Now we need to keep hunting(This is too few Krayt dragon pearls for my first contingency plan, I need at least a hundred.)

Plutia: Wait! Panthy you move soo... fast!

Neptune: Wait for me as too, we need to stick together!

Pantheon runs to another group of Krayt dragons and starts to fight the group of six.

Pantheon: I will win!(I need those pearls as soon as possible)

Pantheon checks his stamina.

Stamina: 1500/4500

Pantheon: I need to be very thrifty with my stamina if I want to kill these Krayt dragons.

Pantheon then gets ignites a second lightsaber and he jumps into the way of the first Krayt dragon. Pantheon starts to jump into the face of the Krayt dragon as he swings both lightsabers into the eyes of the creature killing it in one blow.

Pantheon back flips just in time to dodge a second Krayt dragon from skewering him with its claws. Pantheon then lands on the ground and rolls backward under the belly of the third Krayt dragon and cuts all the way down causing its innards to gush out but then disappear.

Pantheon then uses the force to stop the second Krayt dragon from colliding with him and throws one of his lightsabers killing the Krayt dragon by piercing its skull.

Pantheon: I need to do a risky move to kill the remaining three.

Pantheon then jumps up and lures the Krayt dragons to a point and when they near Pantheon jumps at one with his lightsabers in front of him and kills it and after jumps off it and throws his lightsabers at the two remaining Krayt dragons and both of their skulls get pierced and they explode into particles.

Pantheons checks his stamina. 0055/4500

Pantheon then picks up 6 Krayt dragon pearls and stores them in his Holocron.

Pantheon: Now I have ten Krayt dragon pearls.(I need 90 more for this contingency plan)

Plutia: Panthy we didn't get a turn, how do you move soo... Fast.

Neptune: Yes Panthy you still have so many secrets we don't know.

Pantheon: I use the force to augment my speed and flexibility.

Pantheon then pulls up a his screen

Name: Pantheon

Titles: Inheritor(You have a archive of information and pocket dimension in Revans Holocron.)

Force Child(You are loved by the force as you are its child, both sides of the force will listen to you.)

Accursed(You will permanently be in a Eternal Dying state all your bones are shards but held together forcefully by curse, and can be harmed outside of battle, any form of harm caused to you out of battle will be registered as 1 damage.)

Jedi Knight [Raiseable]( Grants you 10 extra stat points to use per level up.)

Level 10, Exp to level up 120000

Hp: 100/100(Permanently)

Attack: 100/100

Defense: 0/0(Permanently, Unless wearing armor)

Magic: 100/100

Force Energy: Infinite(If you use to much at once there will be a backlash which will cause your Hp to half temporarily for a day/Stackable)

Stamina: 4500/4500

Skills: Balanced Force Nexus/Passive(You can use any force ability you learn but be wary of backlash. Its impossible to fall to the dark side.)List of force abilities: Force pull, Force push, Force augmentation, Force lightning, Force Rage, Force Meditate, and Force grip.

Duelist Grandmaster/Passive(You can use any lightsaber fighting style and variant as a Grandmaster would.)

Weapons: Five Purple Lightsabers Damage Cauterize(Disables parts that come off, and kills if decapitated.)

Credits: 30000

Free stat points: 50

Pantheon puts all of them into Stamina.

Free stat points: 0

Stamina: 9500

Pantheon then closes the screen

A sniper shot hits Pantheon in the leg.

Pantheon: Rah! *In pain in leg*

Plutia: Panthy! What happened?!

Durge: What a good shot if I say so myself.

Pantheon: Durge so you come to hunt me in the emperors name? *Pantheon eyes flicker between purple and yellow.*

Durge: Well Jedi General Pantheon you have a billion credits on your bounty and I like fighting strong opponents.

Durge: Especially someone as legendary as you.

Pantheon: Neptune, Plutia stand back he is almost immortal.

Plutia: But Panthy we want to help you fight and protect you.

Neptune: We wouldn't be protecting you if we don't help you fight right so were fighting to.

Pantheon ignites two of his lightsabers and dashes at Durge using form four Ataru.

Durge: yes come fight me! It will be legendary.

Durge ignites his lightsaber as he runs at Pantheon as well.

Pantheon jumps upside down over Durge as he put his twin lightsabers downward but Durge uses his lightsaber and blocks Pantheon, Pantheon notices and when he lands he jumps backward with his lightsaber behind him blocking Durge's strike at Pantheon.

Pantheon then spins on his back on the ground as he goes underneath Durge and cuts Durge's legs and his feet fall off, but Durge's legs reconnect with his feet and he kicks Pantheon in the face.

Pantheon fly's back into a tree with his ribcage caved in, but Pantheon shrugs it off as he uses force rage to ignore his injuries and keep fighting. Pantheon jumps at Durge and clashes blades as they both continue to fight.

Plutia: Lets transform and help Panthy!

Neptune: Alright lets do this!

Neptune and Plutia Transform.

Iris Heart: Now I will punish Durge for harming my precious Pantheon.

Purple Heart: Okay I agree we'll make Durge pay!

Both CPUs charge at Durge

Pantheon: I will kill you and whoever Palpatine sends my way!

Durge: Are you sure I'm immortal. *blocks a strike*

Pantheon: You will fail in bring my head to Palpatine.

Durge: Nope I won't *Punches Pantheon in the abdomen*

Pantheon: Ugh! *Pantheon fly's into a tree*

Durge: Haha your to weak to survive. Now die! *Swings his lightsaber down at Pantheon*

*Block*

Durge: It seems I underestimated your friends Pantheon.

Iris Heart: You better be ready for a world of pain Durge, you harmed my precious Pantheon.

Durge: Ha! You a CPU?! That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Purple Heart: Yes you will pay for what you have done to Panthy.

Durge starts laughing amused.

Durge: In all my two thousand years of life you two are the most pitiful beings to try to kill me. *Insulting tone*

Iris Heart: Let me see if I can wipe that smirk of your face.

Purple Heart: You will experience the power of a CPU!

Durge: Then kill me if you dare! *Taunting tone*

Durge then attacks both CPUs and starts to clash blades with them.

Purple Heart then attacks with Critical Edge causing Durge to be pushed back a few meters, and then Iris Heart attacks Durge by wiping him over and over causing him to fly in the air and into trees.

Iris Heart: Where's your Bragging now, huh?! You are all bark and no bite! Dogs Bark, Bark now mutt!

Durge: (I can't react in time and I'm just being manhandled its time to go now)

Durge dive bombs into the trees and escapes.

Iris Heart: What a coward.

Purple Heart: Lets hope he doesn't come back.

Pantheon slowly walks toward the CPUs with a big hole in his chest and a small hole in his abdomen lastly the sniper shot in his leg.

Pantheon: Hello thank you but I'm afraid I may need to recover again.

Iris Heart: ~My poor Pantheon.~ ~Shh I got you.~

Iris Heart picks up Pantheon princess carry.

Pantheon: I'm tired.... *Weakly speaking*

Purple Heart: Please don't close your eyes you might die!

Iris Heart: Please stay awake we need you.

Pantheon: For what? I don't understand. *Weak speaking*

Iris Heart: We care about you so please stay awake we'll be at the hospital soon.

Pantheon: As long as I'm stabilized I can live as I can't die from blood loss.

Iris Heart: Okay lets go to the Basilicom.

At the Basilicom

Pantheon: Are we there? *Weaker tone*

Iris Heart: Yes were here we will watch over you while you sleep, make sure you aren't in any pain and your comfortable.

Iris Heart puts Pantheon into the guest bed to sleep and he will be bandaged tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 5 3
This is a separate universe from the normal Canon. This is the Story of how a young Mandalorian grew up druing the Clone wars, Fought the Empire aft...
8.9K 148 42
When Order 66 was issued, Jedi Padawan Mordecai Arkous barely escaped with his life. Now he hides on the planet of Atmos to evade the Empire. But as...
2.3K 52 15
evelyn zaad has been passed from master to master during the entirety of her padawan training, and now in the final year of the clone wars, master t...
18.1K 160 19
This story takes place in the Star Wars universe I do not own Star Wars nor do I own its characters that belongs to Disney